Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (81851 Views)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by firstolalekan(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Je suis
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by morereb10: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
i dey even wonder how Davido got himself entangled with that woman

because is way different from him

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Donkunxex(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
this fool is crazy. always flashing money but he is crying she exploited him. thought you was omo olowo ? why you crying na
You can commit suicide now if you feel his money is intimidating you. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by knostbrown01(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
that's disadvantage of baby mama(s).... very touching story
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Kreamie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Davido didnt type this text..Cearly, He isn't that intelligent..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by adioolayi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dele Momohdu..hmm...when political relevance is Superior to Riches...Dele Momohdu uses his influence to Rubbish Davido's dad riches grin grin

All na power play

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Davido was not too young to put his "thing" in her "hole". Stupid boy. It was the Igbo he smoke that was found on his baby's system. Sophia should play smart with this riff-raff called Davido.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by bdemix(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have come across that babe in question but she refuses my request,..still waiti shall
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by diegwu01: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Choi! 1.5 milla, First Class ticket to dubai. Gone!!
Na this part pain me pass..

10 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by abduldope(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
owo

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Amoshie(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
I thought all was rosy between them *smh* not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by lalaberry(f): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol. Why is davido sounding like he was raped at the age of 21. Didn't he know the consequences of gbenshing without cd? I feel so sorry for the innocent child though.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
But must all squabbles be posted on the social media? sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by waylz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
children of nowadays!!!
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Helkayklassic:
The part Davido said he was barely 21 when he met her is so funny. So at 21 he doesn't know that if one should have sex without condom the result is pregnancy or what was he expecting? A grammy award or Headies Artiste of the year award.

Useless cannabis smoker sophie! see what you brought unto your uncle.

Your comment is so funny but true! grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Spanner4(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
cry

Can I drink panadol in anoda person wahala? Davido abeg drink panadol for ur own headache

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by lailo: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Davido is in serious mess,only if he knows what he has dabbled into.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by dahmie2013: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
I hope ladies can learn 4rm dis "delivered by a head-butting casual lover", what a way 2 address d mother of ur child. That statement is very deep.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by ifoundmyperfect: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omo see GOBE!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by 3rdeye1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
This pot belle dele mumu-du is just embarrassing himself lately. He needs some rehab !

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Proper Orientation in life matters, i believe if David had it he wouldn't have been in this mess

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by greyce: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Story 4 d gods.was ur dick forced in2 her pussy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donkunxex:

You can commit suicide now if you feel his money is intimidating you. undecided
fork davido and fork you too. and tell that midget to buy his babymama a car. how else is she supposed to carry the baby around ? he is lucky he is not in america. they will take half his money. flashing money and showing cars he is buying but crying because the mother of his kid wants a car to carry the baby around. this fool is crazy. this nigga davido needs to be thoroughly flogged with horsewhip

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Emary(f): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
If this is true, he needs to sue for full custody of the child as that woman is unfit to be a mother. Cannabis poisoning, ke?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by priscaoge(f): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nonsense. She wasn't ugly when u were busy banging her cos I know u didn't bang her once before she got pregnant. Davido don't know what Condom is. Is Condom multi purpose?

This is what u get when u date BOYS.

Money de abuse man. If she's a foreign girl or from a wealthy family, u won't rant all these nonsense. This niccur is arrogant.

A lesson to all these Olosho girls that wanna be a Baby mama to these small brainless spoilt brats. It serves the girl right tho.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by specialguest(f): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Watching with 3d glasses. Now that sugarbelly and mustapha's drama has mellowed another entertaining story line has begun...
That her 300k monthly upkeep money is more than what most civil servants who work 8am - 5pm daily earn. She picked a very lucrative career indeed cool

25 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by funkymatics(f): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
cannabis in imade. The baby must have been singing David's tracks non stop. she obviously needed medical attention...... are there hospitals in Nigeria or are we short of experienced doctors?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Amberon: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
oo
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by kayalla(f): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
she exploited ur teenage hood, ur finance and yet u give her monthly allowance and still give her Christmas bonus.
that Christmas bonus got me laughing...employers getting Christmas bonus baby mama sef dey get. she should be happy o cos some people didn't even get their salary this December.

David take heart.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
BUT I THOUGHT ''Life is all about the money oooo''

I feel no remorse for you even when i'm a big fan of yours but truth be told Bro... DON'T MARRY THAT GIRL oooo..... SHE just wants to put you in GOBE after AYE has started following her..

4 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
talk am make en sweet! at the end we go know the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.