Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (81855 Views)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
bamirotola:

Snap outa that bro, everything davido has done or is doing for the lady is more than enough for a man to his girlfriend or baby mama.. he's not married to him legally, he paint 2 years aus rent in lekki,300k monthly allowance later increased to 500k without working..haba, think straight bro... she (a mother that feeds her baby with canabis and cannot even bath d baby) should count herself privileged he got that from a him... the baby is his major priority as the mother proves not to be responsible.... plz don't comment cos ur friend commented, comment cos u wan to make sense... but this, geraraere
listen here, the guy can afford to take care of that woman and the baby and it is his duty. whats your argument here ? he is rich. take care of your responsibility black man. stop being a dead beat. he gives her only 300 thousand a month ? that fool is crazy

5 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Ryda(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
theirproblem not mine
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Whobedatte(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
greyce:
Story 4 d gods.was ur dick forced in2 her pussy
chei
This one na omo wobe oo
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Bollinger(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Davido said "her background is very dissimilar from mine, and she has very paltry education and equally diminished physical attributes".

For most people who don't understand the true meaning of this, he is saying that his penis was doing the thinking when he hooked up with the lady multiple times. Because I don't understand why you would have a child with someone you are incompatible with unless you were thinking with something other than your head.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yonce:

While she's breastfeeding?! shocked

Oh My God. sad
hey ? she is addicted. its not her fault. maybe thats the lifestyle davido introduced her to. she needs help not condemnation. weed is addictive
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Donpressman(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
this fool is crazy. always flashing money but he is crying she exploited him. thought you was omo olowo ? why you crying na
shut up! He has his money. let the Sophia girl work for hers. His name is David not charity

5 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by AirstarKane(f): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
tearoses:
They should all go and sit down jare angry

Are there no elders in both familys who can resolve this?

No innocent party here except the baby who was brought into all of this

I remember when the Uncle momodu was praising and congratulating his niece on her birth . . yet he covers weddings week after week in his ovation magazine.

Must everything play out twitter and instagram? undecided
I tire o. I really wish people can sit down and settle things outside social media because it's gonna be here forever. I need to write a show cos it seems people don't really understand social media. Well,some people are making cheddar from it wink

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by attention007(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
who both of them help?

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Jowonloju(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dele momodu is a shame

7 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Donkunxex(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
nigga you are stone cold crazy. is it her uncle that gave her belle ? better tell that midget to buy the woman a car. thats the mother of his child. she carried that baby for 9 months
So he should rather buy a car for her than flying his kid out for treatments

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donpressman:
shut up! He has his money.let the Sophia girl work for hers. His name is David not charity
shut your irresponsible ass up nigga. thats the mother of his child. she and the child are his responsibility now. nigga you need to be flogged for this irresponsible post

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by priscaoge(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yonce:

How about the hard drugs in the baby's system? What loving mother would deal in drugs with full knowledge that she's breastfeeding?

You're blaming David for a mistake he made years ago and is seemingly learning from but chose to turn a blind eye to the girl who is yet to learn? undecided

Years ago? Pls remind me again, how many years ago? Davido knows that the girl is a big time Runs girl in Abuja yet he slept with her without a Condom. Get the full gist. I'm not supporting anyone, but Davido sounds like a spoilt brat. U don't intimidate Ur daughter's mother because u are rich. He knows all this shit about her yet he went ahead and slept with her. Now he's forming Naive. Ohh pls. The girl drinks, smokes and lives a rough life which he knows very well. I remember when he posted the girls pic on IG, when d going was sweet. Of course he will put up a defence epistle but I'm disappointed at d tone of his story.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by freshvine(f): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Raiders:
he didn't provide any evidence that there were cannabis in the child blood. its just a mere allegation by an angry baby daddy who can claim anything to make the child mother look bad. If she was a drug addict, didn't he know when he was sleeping with her.

Read again. The infant has been treated before in an American hospital in Dubai. This case is another one.

How long will they leave this innocent child in the hands of a wicked mother before she contract a life threatening illness due to the reckless lifestyle of her supposed mother?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by smsshola(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Naija sha wen d thing dey sweet two of una.. we no hear of it, now things don dey enta one chance u dey post it online.

In as much I c fault in the two the major blame goes to the lady, for God sake how will yu slp wt ur younger brother age mate; for why na Ladies sha? David wen u dey ride on her u dey feel like nigga ba; ur big sis age mate and then u don't kno she is not a wife material?
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by bamirotola: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
nigga shut your ass up. she carried his baby for 9 months. she is entitled to almost half of his money. her life is terminated because of his spe-rm. now she has to look after his kid

She's entitled to half of his money in your court of law? This is a confirmation dt u dull and not intelligent... and how has davidos sperm terminated a hookers life? You need sense.. That was wht. She wanted, she's a Golddigger and so r u.... after this I refuse to comment on ur post again... but i'd advise u not to cross over to 2016 with this rusted brain.... owo epo family

10 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by BabieGhagha(f): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
that is what will happen when you cannot control your dick/Toto.useless set of ppl.shmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Never loved d babymama sef..too ugly!
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donkunxex:

So he should rather buy a car for her than fly his kid out for treatments
thats called kidnapping. wherever the kid goes, she has to go. davido is tryna kidnap the kid. as a mother would you let your kid travel to dubai without you ? take that woman to dubai with you and when yall return buy her a car so she can drive the baby around

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by dammytosh: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
The Cannabis could be from Davido and The Mother's combine DNA.

So u want to travel with a 7month old child without her mum's consent because you paid how much ?

between, Uncle Dele Momodu is a fat f00l. He is too m0r0nic on this case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
bamirotola:

She's entitled to half of his money in your court of law? This is a confirmation dt u dull and not intelligent... and how has davidos sperm terminated a hookers life? You need sense.. That was wht. She wanted, she's a Golddigger and so r u.... after this I refuse to comment on ur post again... but i'd advise u not to cross over to 2016 with this rusted brain.... owo epo family
in any CIVILIZED country she is entitled to a car, a house and 1 million naira a month. but you wouldnt know about that cuz you are in the jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Donpressman(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
priscaoge:

Years ago? Pls remind me again, how many years ago? Davido knows that the girl is a big time Runs girl in Abuja yet he slept with her without a Condom. Get the full gist. I'm not supporting anyone, but Davido sounds like a spoilt brat. U don't intimidate Ur daughter's mother because u are rich. He knows all this shit about her yet he went ahead and slept with her. Now he's forming Naive. Ohh pls. The girl drinks, smokes and lives a rough life which he knows very well. I remember when he posted the girls pic on IG, when d going was sweet. Of course he will put up a defence epistle but I'm disappointed at d tone of his story.
Oga park well. How they met is inconsequential for now. The Sophie girl should be responsible enough to take care of her daughter regardless. That you are pregnant for me doesn't mean I should marry you. But she should hold davido to that and take care of her baby and stop bitching around.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Donkunxex(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
thats called kidnapping. wherever the kid goes, she has to go. davido is tryna kidnap the kid. as a mother would you let your kid travel to dubai without you ? take that woman to dubai with you and when yall return buy her a car so she can drive the baby around
Look at this dude,you call this gold digger a mother?? Do you even know who a MOTHER is.. Will a MOTHER allow her child suffer from an ailment caused by her addiction to drugs? Nigga dis one is just a LADY and not a MOTHER.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Yonce(f): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
priscaoge:

Oh of course.......you're still ignoring the bit about the baby now needing special care because of her mother's addiction. That alone is enough for any caring father to intimidate the shiit out of any irresponsible mother! Rich or not.

That she lives a rough life is enough excuse for him to turn a blind eye to all the weed she snuffs regularly thus endangering his child......a baby not even up to a year.
So they had casual sex and a baby came from it unexpectedly but that isn't enough for the said girl to run to him for every of her needs, such as him buying her a car.
Didn't she open her legs too? Did he force her?

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
in any CIVILIZED country she is entitled to a car, a house and 1 million naira a month. but you wouldnt know about that cuz you are in the jungle.

And chrisbrown baby mama never got a car and other foreign baby mama why do i feel u are related to d momodu's the baby life is not ur piority but the money ?

I hope imade grows up to know what a mother she has

4 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by freshvine(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
priscaoge:

All what you are positing is the mistakes Davido did which he regrets and paying the price.

The question begging for answers now is the health of the child.

How long will this continue concerning the mother mother infecting the child with hard substance?

Davido is taking responsibility for his actions but the baby mama should meet him half way.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Donpressman(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
shut your irresponsible ass up nigga. thats the mother of his child. she and the child are his responsibility now. nigga you need to be flogged for this irresponsible post
See mumu. Been responsible doesn't mean we should start flexing the guys money as if you are in partnership. she should be more interested in the daughter's upkeep than Davido's wealth. She will be so messed up because Nigerian law are not like westerners. Make you and her kontinue
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by davewhizy: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
we all love oldder women,but when it get to this pointn.....I QUIT
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by greyce: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Whobedatte:
chei This one na omo wobe oo
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

And chrisbrown baby mama never got a car and other foreign baby mama why do i feel u are related to d momodu's the baby life is not ur piority but the money ?

I hope imade grows up to know what a mother she has
are you for real ? in america celebrities pay as much as 20 thousand dollars a month for child support. this midget davido pays 300 thousand naira and is complaining

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by onstelly(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
So Babymama is now a job abi
That pple get paid at the end of the month
Is alright
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by homesteady(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adex097:
End time baby mama grin

BTW, click like if you agree with @Olatoonji's reply grin

I was just thinking of the same thing while reading it, I can bet anything that Davido didn't write it grin
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donpressman:
See mumu. Been responsible doesn't mean we should start flexing the guys money as if you are in partnership. she should be more interested in the daughter's upkeep than Davido's wealth. She will be so messed up because Nigerian law are not like westerners. Make you and her kontinue
dummy they are in partnership for life now. she is the mother of his kid. thats a life time partnership. they are partners in the babys life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.