Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (81811 Views)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
They should all go and sit down jare angry

Are there no elders in both familys who can resolve this?

No innocent party here except the baby who was brought into all of this

I remember when the Uncle momodu was praising and congratulating his niece on her birth . . yet he covers weddings week after week in his ovation magazine.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by freshvine(f): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Most lady prefer Penis to Pen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
this fool is crazy. always flashing money but he is crying she exploited him. thought you was omo olowo ? why you crying na
did you read the whole thing or u just wanted to post for posting sake smh

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
I feel the guy's pains.

But why are we even calling the girl names? They are obviously of the same feather. And travelling overseas with a child of that age without the mother's consent ? Hhmm....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]..... grin grin THE TIME WEY YOUR DICKSOOONBOBO DEY DANCE SKELEWU INSIDE HER PUUUUCY EM NO SMELL GANJA undecided?
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Orikinla(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
u gave me, I gave u but u carry belle. why would a breastfeeding mum be taking cannabis?

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Lawcurrent(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
this one is strong
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sisiclara: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jus negodu!
Wot a shame!
Delete momodu should have known better!..
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by smoby(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
The woman face no gree me laugh ..... cry ***one ugly bitch****

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by kayalla(f): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
fork davido and fork you too. and tell that midget to buy his babymama a car. how else is she supposed to carry the baby around ? he is lucky he is not in america. they will take half his money. flashing money and showing cars he is buying but crying because the mother of his kid wants a car to carry the baby around. this fool is crazy. this nigga davido needs to be thoroughly flogged with horsewhip

did u read the part that there was cannabis and hard drugs found in the baby's blood?
if it were u will still give her a car when u know all is she does is drugs and crawl around at night?

well...this is atleast wat he said.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
did you read the whole thing or u just wanted to post for posting sake smh
the question here is did you read the whole thing ? you missed the part where she said she wanted a car to carry her baby around but he has refused to buy her a car. but everyday he here posting pictures of all the cars he has bought for himself. but will not buy the mother of his kid a car to carry the baby around ? you and davido need to be flogged. you for this post and davido for being a nuisance to society lipsrsealed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dem headache jare
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by danbrowndmf(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is a lesson to all of you lazy women who think you can just milk a man anyhow because you have a baby for him. Stand Up & gO Work For your money!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Horlawale1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
So the rich also cry...

OBO u will surely overcome.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by bamirotola: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
this fool is crazy. always flashing money but he is crying she exploited him. thought you was omo olowo ? why you crying na

You dull for this comment... have you ever worked for money, and is it your money he's spending?? Aw can u work for money nd someone somwhere will come nd exhort you no matter aw small it is?? Davidos babymama. Is better than you for posting this comment, and u r a plague to b avoided.... receive brain ..... FOOL...

5 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
kayalla:

did u read the part that there was cannabis and hard drugs found in the baby's blood?
if it were u will still give her a car when u know all is she does is drugs and crawl around at night?

does davido not smoke cannabis ? where you think she got the habit ? oh its ok for him to smoke cannabis but its not ok for her ? gerrarahiamehn

6 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by cao(f): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
I tried to read this reply, just like the last attempt with the other thread, my brain no gree read finish. My brain now has Baby Mama Love on repeat again...
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by mummyf(f): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
shocked. I hope other celebrities learn from this and refrain from babymamaism.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Sankabson(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
lord forgive me, I can bet this David of a guy can't compose all these message all by himself. maybe his dad's pa can be of it. cos there's no Bleep mhen'go,go to hell Nigga, I don't give a Bleep;Bleep that bullshit and all on the passage.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by evy1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Leave all this ranting joor,when the chick flash davido the position wey him like. na dere u go sabi say prick no gree go school.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by AirstarKane(f): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
last + photos of when the love was shacking them

I don't want to laugh please gerrahere.awww true love in his eyes. Everything will be fine. Time heals trust me. I guess the glass house just had a crack in d wall. smiley
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Yonce(f): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
priscaoge:
Nonsense. She wasn't ugly when u were busy banging her cos I know u didn't bang her once before she got pregnant. Davido don't know what Condom is. Is Condom multi purpose?

This is what u get when u date BOYS.

Money de abuse man. If she's a foreign girl or from a wealthy family, u won't rant all these nonsense. This niccur is arrogant.

A lesson to all these Olosho girls that wanna be a Baby mama to these small brainless spoilt brats. It serves the girl right tho.

How about the hard drugs in the baby's system? What loving mother would deal in drugs with full knowledge that she's breastfeeding?

You're blaming David for a mistake he made years ago and is seemingly learning from but chose to turn a blind eye to the girl who is yet to learn? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
bamirotola:

You dull for this comment... have you ever worked for money, and is it your money he's spending??
Aw can u work for money nd someone somwhere will come nd exhort you no matter aw small it is?? Davidos babymama. Is better than you for posting this comment, and u r a plague to b avoided.... receive brain ..... FOOL...
nigga shut your ass up. she carried his baby for 9 months. she is entitled to almost half of his money. her life is terminated because of his spe-rm. now she has to look after his kid
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by evy1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Leave all this ranting joor,when the chick flash davido the position wey him like. na dere u go sabi say d**k no gree go school.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Donkunxex(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
fork davido and fork you too. and tell that midget to buy his babymama a car. how else is she supposed to carry the baby around ? he is lucky he is not in america. they will take half his money. flashing money and showing cars he is buying but crying because the mother of his kid wants a car to carry the baby around. this fool is crazy. this nigga davido needs to be thoroughly flogged with horsewhip
Fork yo momma ass too nigga,
His baby mama is a gold digger and for the fact that she is also a drug addict that doesn't care about the kid life i see no reason why he should even give her a penny.
And also,shey her uncle no fit buy car for her...
She is GOLD DIGGER simple and short...if at all she cared for the kid,it is anoda case entirely. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Yonce(f): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
does davido not smoke cannabis ? where you think she got the habit ? oh its ok for him to smoke cannabis but its not ok for her ? gerrarahiamehn

While she's breastfeeding?! shocked

Oh My God. sad

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donkunxex:

His baby mama is a gold digger and for the fact that she is also a drug addict that doesn't care about the kid life i see no reason why he should even give her a penny.
She is GOLD DIGGER simple and short...if at all she cared for the kid,it is anoda case entirely. smiley
nigga you are stone cold crazy. is it her uncle that gave her belle ? better tell that midget to buy the woman a car. thats the mother of his child. she carried that baby for 9 months

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Raiders: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
kayalla:

he didn't provide any evidence that there were cannabis in the child blood. its just a mere allegation by an angry baby daddy who can claim anything to make the child mother look bad. If she was a drug addict, didn't he know when he was sleeping with her.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by bamirotola: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
sukkot:
the question here is did you read the whole thing ? you missed the part where she said she wanted a car to carry her baby around but he has refused to buy her a car. but everyday he here posting pictures of all the cars he has bought for himself. but will not buy the mother of his kid a car to carry the baby around ? you and davido need to be flogged. you for this post and davido for being a nuisance to society lipsrsealed cheesy
Snap outa that bro, everything davido has done or is doing for the lady is more than enough for a man to his girlfriend or baby mama.. he's not married to him legally, he paint 2 years aus rent in lekki,300k monthly allowance later increased to 500k without working..haba, think straight bro... she (a mother that feeds her baby with canabis and cannot even bath d baby) should count herself privileged he got that from a him... the baby is his major priority as the mother proves not to be responsible.... plz don't comment cos ur friend commented, comment cos u wan to make sense... but this, geraraere

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Orikinla(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
freshvine:
Most lady prefer Penis to Pen.
grin
Especially Nigerian babes.
They would ready be caught forking than reading or writing.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by arabmoney101(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
sorry bro tongue
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Orikinla(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donkunxex:

100 Likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.