Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (74010 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by femiero: 1:50am On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:
Just four years? cry cry
After beating me up, you'll then do what?? Start poking me when am sleeping? When my body still hurts?? Lie.

I don't think I will ever let any man touch me after hitting me. That's one of the reasons marriage puzzles me. He beat you today, nine months later, you're in the labor room, giving birth?? Odiegwu.

bur you expect him to still love you after beating him with your tongue
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
The first time she raised her hands to me, I really beat some common sense into her.She’s tried it a couple of times since then and I’ve given her the beating she deserves. Iam not a violent person but some women really bring out the violence in you.

this is justifiable

Ode!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by daveP(m): 1:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Cant stop grin grin grin cos seems some peeps still dont get the vivid picture of what's happening as described by the OP

she initiates it
he responds after some time
she loosens up sexually
tries to beat him again
he responds, still confused, but decides to show who's in control of the house.

Isnt it ironic that for the man to say this without conviction, it must have been a trend that have results?

I didnt see anywhere where she complained, or anywhere where any relative is aware and has complained of the beating.

It may be geneally wrong to go physical with a woman, but this man is here comfortably admitting that she is responsive AFTER BEATING HER!!!!

Not like he goes to beg and she agrees and do make up sex-No. She responds. grin

proves truly that some ladies out there enjoy beating prior to sex and its happening out there. Dunno whether to laugh or smh.

N:B- b4 you think i support the man's action, pls press that gigantic pause button and reread well!! Gracias
Dovelike, welcome back smiley

Cc: Mizmycoli
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by pojophilius(m): 1:54am On Dec 31, 2015
naija!!!,,some just want comment cuz i no see any sense in wetin una dy type,,someone just publicise what it sees as his problem nd some assholes here are only after d word 'beating' while they see or perform more of it at home,,,smd
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
will any man hit his well behaved wife?

Are you crazy?

Are you cursed?

What type of stupid question is this?

When did the wife turned to a child that you have to ask such stup.id question? Who the hell is the useless husband sef? Is that what your father does to your mum when she is not well-behaved?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by manie(m): 1:54am On Dec 31, 2015
AreaFada2:
Sounds weird, but a female friend once told me that. She says she misbehaves badly if a guy is nice.
She wants her man to beat her up. And then make love to her. That's when she really enjoys it.

A tall, pretty hour-glass girl I mean. SMH.
Same happens with the girl friends and wives of some area boys. One even brought his babe to the hospital after beating her, the nurses did not ask questions they just treated her and gave the guy his bill.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 31, 2015
daveP:
Cant stop grin grin grin cos seems some peeps still dont get the vivid picture of what's happening as described by the OP

she initiates it
he responds after some time
she loosens up sexually
tries to beat him again
he responds, still confused, but decides to show who's in control of the house.

Isnt it ironic that for the man to say this without conviction, it must have been a trend that have results?

I didnt see anywhere where she complained, or anywhere where any relative is aware and has complained of the beating.

It may be geneally wrong to go physical with a woman, but this man is here comfortably admitting that she is responsive AFTER BEATING HER!!!!

Not like he goes to beg and she agrees and do make up sex-No. She responds. grin

proves truly that some ladies out there enjoy beating prior to sex and its happening out there. Dunno whether to laugh or smh.

N:B- b4 you think i support the man's action, pls press that gigantic pause button and reread well!! Gracias
Dovelike, welcome back smiley

Cc: Mizmycoli

Oh please

How would he know she is more responsive? Even a rapist and paedophile say the same about their victims! .

He didn't mention anything about her demeanour after the beating. I see a man who is trying to justify is beastly behaviour. That is what abusers do!

If a wife hits him (which I don't believe) and he responded with same. Why on earth are they still staying together, they need help please.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2015
femiero:

Because men do not beat women with their tonguesundecided

Are you trying hard to justify abuse?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by fyneboi79(m): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

Women and their complexity.....

trying to understand them is just an exercise in futility.
Well said!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by abbey621(m): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Oh please

How would he know she is more responsive? Even a rapist and paedophile say the same about their victims! .

He didn't mention anything about her demeanour after the beating. I see a man who is trying to justify is beastly behaviour. That is what abusers do!

If a wife hits him (which I don't believe) and he responded with same. Why on earth are they still staying together, they need help please.

Your lack of objectivity on this matter clearly shows you are clueless. I only have one main concern and that is the bold part of your comments. Why is it hard to believe that a woman can raise her hand against a man in a moment of rage? We see it in the news, movies and so on, yet you feminist wannabees play deaf and dumb!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by manie(m): 2:16am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Oh please

You need to read up on the woman's disorder, my brother is also experiencing this.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Odfountain(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Its too bad for u to beat ur wife. There are so many ways to reprimand a woman: eg, wen its time for 'congo' u won't do, not eating her food, etc. Bro! Wake up

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by justiz5(m): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you crazy?

Are you cursed?

What type of stupid question is this?

When did the wife turned to a child that you have to ask such stup.id question? Who the hell is the useless husband sef? Is that what your father does to your mum when she is not well-behaved?
[size=14pt]
So your mama used to beat your papa, and he will still keep quite thats why you believe its normal right?
You are the one who is crazy and cursed for this useless type of response. Even Shekau can't ask this kind of barbaric question.

Any woman that first raises her hand against a man, be it mad man deserves serious beating that will leave bruisses on her useless body forever. Issssssshhhhhhhhh

Sonofananimal where are you Food don don.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 31, 2015
dhappyking:

Well you never jam. That is the beauty of marriage! In Harrysong' s voice " Enugu Galls too dey do, de do dey do. Softlyooo pop champagne ooo. Kpekuus kpekus!"
There is nothing beautiful about that please. It's almost like slavery where the slave masters are like the husbands
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 31, 2015
femiero:

Can you compare physical assault with verbal assult? Are you trying to justify what the man did? Or you're just looking for a reason to talk to me?
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Rhea(f): 2:38am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-wife-is-more-sexually-responsive-after-i-beat-her-up/

[size=18pt]This is quite interesting and appalling considering that there is no animal specie that responds this way[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by niggi4life(m): 2:48am On Dec 31, 2015
BD.SM.......Slave and Master........Boys use this thing chop in those days ooooo
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by miqos02(m): 2:58am On Dec 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by gabinogem(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2015
I believe the both of u are currently entering the realm of Sadomasochism... try and do it the normal consensual way.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by sweatlana: 3:22am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-wife-is-more-sexually-responsive-after-i-beat-her-up/

Rather than beat her, why not introduce bdsm?
Where there is violence but in a agreed and controlled. manner
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 31, 2015
kilokeys:
U r a mad man undecided

She is a psychopath.

Give ur kids up for adoption o.
LMAO this post is gold. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 31, 2015
U dey find trouble, abeg no hide wen dem dem enter dey harrass u for dis side so. I just talk ma own! wink
Smilelo:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed

ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Layolaw(f): 4:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Ooooh my God! You mean it! This is a serious matter, huuuuh some women are really suffering ooo
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by justmenoni: 4:07am On Dec 31, 2015
All this fake ass story all in the name of sales....it's only vanguard news that's been asked this useless kind of messages
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by kabaka1: 4:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Tranquild:
She's probably a sadoma......What's that big word again?

U mean BDSM
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by oloriadejoke(f): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Both of u need to be taken back inside the incubator 4 some final touch....husband-bulldog, wife-local dog
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Tedassie(m): 5:16am On Dec 31, 2015
That's why would-be couples are often advised to go for marriage counselling prior to walking down the aisle.

BUt these guys need to see a shrink asap
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by KruggerINC(m): 5:19am On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:
Just four years? cry cry
After beating me up, you'll then do what?? Start poking me when am sleeping? When my body still hurts?? Lie.

I don't think I will ever let any man touch me after hitting me. That's one of the reasons marriage puzzles me. He beat you today, nine months later, you're in the labor room, giving birth?? Odiegwu.

I feel you girl but unfortunately there exist some ladies out there who get turned on only after being roughed up.Sado Masochism things.Human beings are wired differently.I will only blame the OP for not noticing this trait in his wife during courtship.Now that he's notived it then he's gotta manage it correctly or it might escalate into something really unpleasant sooner or later.
Meanwhile Missdove I bet u still have many years ahead of you before u begin dey think of becoming a Mrs smiley
Correct me if I'm wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.