Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air (85232 Views)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Sankabson(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
this is getting serious. they gonna settled it at last ni sha.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bunmioguns(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by holluwai(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dele is. A Huge disgrace hands down

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Tessie01(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
I personally think they should resolve
this issue amicably so it won't affect the child's upbringing. my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by azubaby(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
with this show of shame, u can imagine Dele Momodu @23, tot they associate wisdom with old age

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
David made a mistake in the first place

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Luchitec(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by andyanders: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
I respect The Person of Dele Momodu but would love to add here that by him coming on social media to start writing about Davido who is just a kid to his person is wrong.No matter how this issue goes, a child is involved here of which the two families has a part to play.

Dele Momodu should have as a matter of fact, go into dialogue with the Adeleke family in order to resolve the issue.

No matter how Davido feels, he is wrong by taking away the child by force even if the mother is on drug.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by 3kay945(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wetin concern me, if momodu like make him post davido unclad pix , that is their palava.
Hiss
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Mamatee07: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dele Momodu needs to act his age

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by delishpot: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why did they sieze the baby from her mom na?
I hope they have very good reasons for that
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by braine(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
"You have to be careful of hoes claiming to be wifey" hmmmm.... Deeep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Pamelayoung: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
He has no rights to take the child from its mother, afterall he didn't pay her bride price, slow poke Davido

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by 9jatatafo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why would Davido and his family try to travel with a 7 months old baby without the mother's knowledge is absolutely ridiculous

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't think this fight will end soon.! Make I un-buckle my belt n relax grin

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by 2special(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dele mumudu instead of trying to sort out issues.....foolishness cannot be hidden,it is an open quality!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by francbadoo: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Like fela will say I no finish, I no finish. Still dey wait continuation
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by susanfrancis25(f): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
eyyaaa, I just pitty d little kid, The truth of d matter is davido would have let d members of his baby mama knw d harm she course to d poor kid, instead of taking the baby away without d mum. no matter wat happened, # it's a family problem they should resolve it in peace nt in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by mooremadu(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
pappilo:
I normally dislike Dele Momodu but I am with him 100% on this. In saner climes, Davido, his sister and father will be in custody tonight.
look @ the pix carefully. blatant lie
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by 1009ja: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thumbs up for those immigration workers. I don't believe I could one day be praising anybody that works at MMIA.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by pofolo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
while the 2 egoistic and superich - connected- mumuistic family play their power play, the life of a 7months old baby is at risk all thanks to the cannabis addiction of the mother, who i guess is just after the fame and money of the baby's father........supported by his childish supposed elder stateman uncle....

Ile ola ni iyonu........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Forwetinnah: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
...baby Mama smoking Canabis, I'm sure Baby Daddy does too. Birds of the same feather bringing an innocent child into the World

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by emzila(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
bigtt76:
This man na confirmed Agbaya ....not supporting Davido though but I mean Dele Momodu should know better than do this naaaa grin

IS NOT BETWEEN DELE MOMODU AND DEVIDO BUT BETWEEN HIM AND DAVIDO'S FAMILY WHO INSTEAD OF TALK SENSE INTO THEIR BOYS HEAD, THINK THEY COULD USE THEIR INFLUENCE TO AID THEIR SON IN DOING SOMETHING WRONG. #NIGERIAHASCHANGED

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by kingdong(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
That child might never have been see again in Nigeria if she had been allowed to travel this time with the Adelekes.

Regardless of the shenanigans, (and there are two sides of this unfortunate story) when cooler heads prevail, only decisions that are in the best interest of the baby should be taken in agreement between both families.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by stonecoldcafe: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
What calamity aka baby mama buhaha has befallen this guy.

Guys please watch who you stick it into. Some women are out to ruin a young nigga. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by digitsolution: 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Speechless! Social media ain't the appropriate place to air dirty laundry.

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by kenkels: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
David is single now, ladies take not. grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Largeman4uall(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
The rich also cry
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by nephemmy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
how does this affect the economy dollar keep rising euros no wait pounds sef dey move but naira nko? jisos!
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by maximas(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dele Momodu next on your next track, Davido why didn't you call me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.