Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air (85225 Views)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by V0lv0(f): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2015
bigW:

Don't mind them jare, if it wia some of dem, things would have scattered more Dan this, So he should just sit and watch them take his niece baby away.

I am actually in shock the way people reason. It shows that celebrities and people in power are valued more and even if they commit murder the victim will still be blamed. It's actually very sad to be honest.

I guess this is the same reasons that politicians do the shiit they do because they know they can get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by opyscol(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
neolboy:
Dele u are an old man pls find a way of settling this quarrel before it escalate instead of playing a fool old man
Wetin concern u. Bigger fool
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by hemdy4all(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Thanks to Mr Dele for the post. This shows the rough behind the fame and wealth.
END TIME THE WAILER FANS grin
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Rotimi47: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
If davido can present his daughter's medical result that shows that she got illicit drug in her system through her mum breastfeeding, then dele momodu is on a long thing but davido also have issues to settle with the law as he cannot take a child from the mum without a court ruling( injunction ). undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Heineken(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Helkayklassic:
This match dey sweet die...The Adeleke's vs The Momodu's...If i am to stake this on bet9ja, i would stake both team to score or First half draw.
12GG go better pass. Lol
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido though a fan is acting like a fool ...I don't think he knows the rules of law guiding child custody reason he was about travelling with a minor with out the consent of the baby's mama.. angrywho does that...na only him born the pikin..so because the girl isn't fit to be his wife he should then run a round with the baby like he owns the baby alone or what...what rubbish...dele momodu and family should teach him a lesson..He thinks life is about baby mama and dada..get legally married so that you enjoy the benefits them no go gree...e carry sagged trousers dey carry pikin say him be papa... angry

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by back2sender: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Feraz:
Once I have money in Nigeria, I am 'untouchable"! And you wonder why the country is the way it is. undecided
Not anymore!!!!! If Naa goatluck time the davido family will have thier way. But with a new sheriff in town Sai baba, every nigerian is equal before the law. God bless nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by V0lv0(f): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Rotimi47:
If davido can present his daughter's medical result that shows that she got illicit drug in her system through her mum breastfeeding, then dele momodu is on a long thing but davido also have issues to settle with the law as he cannot take a child from the mum without a court ruling( injunction ). undecided

If truly the baby has illicit drugs in her system and he really felt she is a bad mother. Why didn't he take this up with the right people so that they can deduce that she is an unfit mother. Why must he kidnap her baby from her and try and abscound? He clearly has no regards for her by all the rubbish he spews about her so this would have been an easy way for him to get custody of his child. Smells like hogwash to me undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Lexusgs430: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2015
V0lv0:
Then you clearly need to read my message again. It was not an insult. I guess I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

What I meant is that if you still don't understand my point that it's wrong for someone to run away with a child without the mothers consent then I am not going to argue with you because I don't argue with dimwits. Anybody that justifies and believes a crime is right or good is a dimwit in my opinion and you can take it or leave it.

Arguing with a dimwit is not a sign of weakness. It's actually a sign of maturity and wisdom because you will be arguing back and forth for no reason.

So are you a dimwit? Do you belive what he did was right. If not then I have not insulted you. If yes then.....

Thanks have a good day too and a prosperous 2016 smiley

If you read my response, I clearly stated that I was not in favour of what the Adeleke's did.
But still does not distract from the point, you have your level of reasoning and I have mine.
Does not make either of us right or wrong, because it would not change the outcome of this case.

NB : Did you say arguing with a dimwit is a sign of wisdom and maturity?
How can a dimwit and a learned person argue? They have two levels of reasoning!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by mrspeaker: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Babymama wey dey collect 300k allowee every month without the baby staying with her and 500k for december allowance shldnt av complained at all and the uncle Dele for pipe low abeg the babe n her uncle no try at all. infact,if na me be Davido after today no more allowance for the babe and rent cease immediately after expiration cos i hate public embarrasement. Just my own take.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Larrykaysail(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2015
clarity4clear:
This Dele M no get shame at all. Why all this drama with a child old enough to be your son.
pls follow the story, Dele M, is doing the right thing.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by StPete: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2015
DrDauda:

You just called someone a fool. But from the way you have sounded, your own foolishness is raised to power 100. Idioot

If he took your sister's kid and kicked her out of d house, I'm sure your small mind would hav cried foul. Your unborn generation shall remain idiooots forever, OPONU!
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by DaBazMan: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2015
Apa ti Jabo o!!! grin

Wait for this....New Release, from the stable of OBO Music

#WonTiDaMiDuro

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
V0lv0:

I can't help but find the irony in your post. You are talking about investigating yet you don't even know the full story or can prove what davido said is true. So now if I post on social media that you raped me then that would mean it's true? Why don't the real professionals go and deduce that she is an unfit mother then people on social media who have no clue on the in and outs and the real story of what is actually happening. Until that happens, she does not deserve for her child to be taken away. Davido does not have 100 percent custody of the child so he cannot just up and leave anytime he wants with the baby because he feels she is not good enough. I bet you if the story was the other way around then you would be saying an entirely different thing. Smdh
well according to law both parents must attest to the minor as it were before travelling..something I happen to do all the time..but I am saying this as a response to the initial comment..forget the indept..check the peripheral..he cud go to treat the child not imposing a union on him even the actions does not a portray d well celebrated spirit of an African mother as it were...if she truly loves the child above all dis shit..she shud av allowed the child go fr treatment and deal with dis later..
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by fortunechy(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
hw does it reduce the price of fuel.............mchteeew!!!!money miss road pple.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bigW(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2015
V0lv0:
People make mistakes it's life and they are human. You can train your child to be a saint but ish can still go wrong. That's why sometimes you can find a pastors child to even be the devil themselves. But a lot of you people are hypocrites. If you are having sex then you are a hypocrite because the only difference between you and those that have a baby is that you both had sex but one fell pregnant. Yet you same people that 'idolise' Western Celebrities for example Chris Brown won't be found complaining to them about baby mama ish. Stop sitting on your high horse cos you are not a saint. No matter who you are or what you have done. Nobody deserves their baby to be taken away from them without their consent. A 7 months old baby at that! I really wonder sometimes at the mentality of some folks. We are not in the dark ages. We need to be enlightened and think like sensible civilized human beings

God bless u for this.. Don't mind some artist worshippers..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bigW(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2015
frank442:

It's wrong for anyone to travel with a child without both parents consent

Dele is just an agbaya. He should have call both parties. And settle them. If possible involve the family than washing their dirty linen in the public

And you wia Dia to know he didn't do dat abi?
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by chigomiced: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Gobe indeed
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bigW(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Bigmarx:
You still don't understand!!! The adeleke's have wealth far more than the momodus....and they are using it to their advantage....the Momodu's also have media advantage should they sweep it under the carpet? ......you have to use your advantage significantly....else..... lipsrsealed

Chai abeg 1 million dollars for u.. Everybody go use wetin he get...
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2015
I just wish all these celebrities will learn from this and stop all this baby mama shit. There is no joy in it.
Meanwhile, *grabs popcorn to watch this 'clash of kings' drama. :-D
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by OlaSpeaker(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2015
bigtt76:
This man na confirmed Agbaya ....not supporting Davido though but I mean Dele Momodu should know better than do this naaaa grin
You should also know that there is still law in this country and dele momodu is a journalist.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bigW(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2015
V0lv0:

I can't help but find the irony in your post. You are talking about investigating yet you don't even know the full story or can prove what davido said is true. So now if I post on social media that you raped me then that would mean it's true? Why don't the real professionals go and deduce that she is an unfit mother then people on social media who have no clue on the in and outs and the real story of what is actually happening. Until that happens, she does not deserve for her child to be taken away. Davido does not have 100 percent custody of the child so he cannot just up and leave anytime he wants with the baby because he feels she is not good enough. I bet you if the story was the other way around then you would be saying an entirely different thing. Smdh

Asin d way ppl in naija dey think ehnnn, no mind dem jare... Dey would just conclude because d guy is an artist.. artist worshippers

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bigW(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2015
mrspeaker:
Babymama wey dey collect 300k allowee every month without the baby staying with her and 500k for december allowance shldnt av complained at all and the uncle Dele for pipe low abeg the babe n her uncle no try at all. infact,if na me be Davido after today no more allowance for the babe and rent cease immediately after expiration cos i hate public embarrasement. Just my own take.

Rubbish post, mtcheeww
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by holluwai(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Not exactly why I have said he is a disgrace. He decended so low to exchange words and even make mockery of the boy on social media. He is older so I expected that he should have handled the situation in a very matured and more even a legal way. Davido has more fans that he does so using the social media against him can never work, as a matured one he should know this besides this why did they wait until now before making the move? I believe it's a personal vendetta against Davidos family.

Believe me after all said and done Davido will get full custody of the child and he'll pay whatever he need to pay them(the momodus).

V0lv0:

How is this man a huge disgrace. He did the right thing. If someone was trying to run away with your sisters child would you be upset if she let's the public know. Until it happens to you then you will understand. Nonsense
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bigW(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
well according to law both parents must attest to the minor as it were before travelling..something I happen to do all the time..but I am saying this as a response to the initial comment..forget the indept..check the peripheral..he cud go to treat the child not imposing a union on him even the actions does not a portray d well celebrated spirit of an African mother as it were...if she truly loves the child above all dis shit..she shud av allowed the child go fr treatment and deal with dis later..

And you know all this because you live with them or wat.. Abi you wia d doctor dat found d drug in d system.. If he has any reservations.. He should do d right thing.. Get court injunctions and not just wat eva he likes.. Thing are not done dat way..
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2015
StPete:

If he took your sister's kid and kicked her out of d house, I'm sure your small mind would hav cried foul. Your unborn generation shall remain idiooots forever, OPONU!

Generation of imbecciles
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bigW(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2015
holluwai:
Not exactly why I have said he is a disgrace. He decended so low to exchange words and even make mockery is the boy on social media. He is older so I expected that he should have handled the situation in a very matured and more even a legal way. Davido has more fans that he does so using the social media against him can never work, as a matured one he should know this besides this why did they wait until now before making the move? I believe it's a personal vendetta against Davidos family.

Believe me after all said and done Davido will get full custody of the child and he'll pay whatever he need to pay them(the momodus).

Guy in this life everyone would use wat he has.. D adeleke peeps get mny and all wat not.. D guy get mouth, let him use wat he has.. enough of all dis holier Dan though talk.. If na me self CNN go hear..
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by holluwai(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Okay o!

We all have a way we see things and handle em, All the best to the parties involved, the mouth makers and money spenders.

Peace!

bigW:

Guy in this life everyone would use wat he has.. D adeleke peeps get mny and all wat not.. D guy get mouth, let him use wat he has.. enough of all dis holier Dan though talk.. If na me self CNN go hear..
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by IMusa2012: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Please everyone here what about the Child in question. Is it because she is 7 months old. All parties think they can do what they feel. What Davido's camp did is wrong. What Mr Momodu did is wrong. If Davido is 23 and a kid I expect more from his father to make sure both the little baby's mum and superstar dad come to an agreement for the sake of and the best interest of the child.
Dele Momodu you are a MEDIA man you should know better about the ethics of journalism and not expose your children (well they are adults now) and grand child (She is a minor ) for heavens sake to a media circus. Because of your arrogance and pride this little girl in as early as 7 years from today will be able to read all what the Adeleke's and Momodu's were doing to her her innocent soul. Real Shame
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Olarhbanjee(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2015
And hw re u sure d 1 u jst said(hw can he take someones kid to travel without telling her or lettin her knw) is true too
MrLexander:
I went through this post on instagram and also davidos own gist about the bruhaha .. baby mama baby papa ish.. and the most annoying part of it all is that lots of davidos fans strted takings sides and rendering curses on this man like dey knew the real gist behind this whole story.. pple are just quick to judge. Cos its davido or what? What if dos shits davido typed aint true? What if it was to get cheap pity from masses? How can you take someones kid to travel witout telling her or letting her know.. cos dele momodu got power too just like d dad.. lols. Power and connection don jam.. hes now frustrated
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by bluecircle470: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Useless brat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.