Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air (85223 Views)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 31, 2015
bigtt76:
This man na confirmed Agbaya ....not supporting Davido though but I mean Dele Momodu should know better than do this naaaa grin
Am a davido fan... wat I dnt understand is are you saying he shuld hide the truth?
So he shuld tell the world if it is me and you.
Something like "an anonymous nigerian try to leave the country with a baby without the mother's consent" so u can come here to say alot..they eat and make money through the media let them face the truth that comes out of it. Many of them will nt just quit social media they will want to remove social media from this planet earth. Waiting for the senators its gonna be a long road.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by sweatlana: 3:55am On Dec 31, 2015
When u are young rich and stupid enough to impregnate a woman out of wedlock u don't expect not to have consequences!
How can he take custody of a 7 month old without the mothers approval or court order?
Kudos to the immigration team.6

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by justmenoni: 4:22am On Dec 31, 2015
This is the result of having bastards as children (don't take it personally ooo,oyinbos always refer to kids born out of wedlock as bastards) When you tell them to stop having baby mama's /papa's up and down they'll u dat u're archaic,, now see the result.... I Mean how can you just get pregnant for someone cos he's wealthy Is it to trap him

If this Sophia of a girl was impregnated by a low life then I'm sure the momodus might have aborted they baby or also travel with the child's without the poor or not powerful father's consent...

This is a case of power,fame and wealth I usually tell some of my friends that power,fame and wealth are three different things and you always need them all..
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by BlackOnassis(m): 4:25am On Dec 31, 2015
femiero:
Mr Dele Momodu there is no way a Nigerian immigration officer can seize a US passport. Forget that lie.
e tire me ooo. the guy thinks everybody na illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Niseamaka(m): 4:32am On Dec 31, 2015
femiero:
Mr Dele Momodu there is no way a Nigerian immigration officer can seize a US passport. Forget that lie.

Any country's passport can be impounded/withheld/seized while investigating immigration/criminal offences. Davido cannot legally take that kid out of the country without the mother's consent, just as the mum cannot do the same without his consent. Child abduction is a very serious issue in law, particularly in the western world. One can end up in prison for that.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by sauceEEP(m): 4:32am On Dec 31, 2015
The Momodu's and the Adeleke's are both influential and wealthy so it's a fair fight...
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by StreamerBlogger: 4:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Please dis has nothing to do with baby mama... Even married couples have dis issue. Child dispute has nothing with being married or not.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by totorimi: 4:49am On Dec 31, 2015
I'm beggining to worry about the oyinbo mans country. How come when people commit crime the are quick to jet pit and the white man's country is there to welcome them.
I have seen former government officials after stealing will run abroad, I have seen armed robbers after all the killings run abroad, I have seen an area boy after all the terrorizing has gone to USA wonder what else he can do other than crime.
I have seen how below par student's have found their way abroad.
I've seen people who put girls in the family way and run abroad abandoning them to their fate.

So I am wondering how come the worst people in Nigeria seem to find succour abroad, is it that these countries harbour some of the most deadly people knowingly or unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by CandyBar: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2015
This "Momodu" Family is full of crack heads.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Naijagirltalks(f): 4:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido has no right to act like that. They are always two sides of a story. Dele momodu has given another update about the happening's

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Naijagirltalks(f): 4:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Update on dele side of story

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by olajide2428(m): 4:55am On Dec 31, 2015
MrLexander:
I went through this post on instagram and also davidos own gist about the bruhaha .. baby mama baby papa ish.. and the most annoying part of it all is that lots of davidos fans strted takings sides and rendering curses on this man like dey knew the real gist behind this whole story.. pple are just quick to judge. Cos its davido or what? What if dos shits davido typed aint true? What if it was to get cheap pity from masses? How can you take someones kid to travel witout telling her or letting her know.. cos dele momodu got power too just like d dad.. lols. Power and connection don jam.. hes now frustrated

oga do your research and read well before u start saying thrash on social media......cannabis was found in the blood of the baby , due to the baby mama's heavy smoking. .......if dele momodu truly cares , then he should clean her up take her off the street first.......she is just a gold digger, and dele momodu's eye service is too much.he should help dat poor gal financially as a good uncle since her dad is late and stop his childish attitude.Am suprised dat is dele that even posted the ish first and not the small davido........Momodu fall my hand, no be small.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Naijagirltalks(f): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2015
More

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Naijagirltalks(f): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2015
olajide2428:

oga do your research and read well before u start saying thrash on social media......cannabis was found in the blood of the baby , due to the baby mama's heavy smoking. .......if dele momodu truly cares , then he should clean her up take her off the street first.......she is just a gold digger, and dele momodu's eye service is too much.he should help dat poor gal financially as a good uncle since her dad is late and stop his childish attitude
attitudeuprised dat is dele that even posted the ish first and not the small davido........Momodu fall my hand, no be small.

Davido also smokes

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Naijagirltalks(f): 4:59am On Dec 31, 2015

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by shuggah(m): 5:23am On Dec 31, 2015
bigtt76:
This man na confirmed Agbaya ....not supporting Davido though but I mean Dele Momodu should know better than do this naaaa grin
before u guys make judgement. read the three sides to the story.dele and his niece suffered in the hands of davido..and any man who could impregnatea girl is not a kid period
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by shuggah(m): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2015
BlackOnassis:

e tire me ooo. the guy thinks everybody na illiterate.
una two mumu oooo evem if na golden passport..once a lil mistake dey der..na impoundment straight...even foreigners have their passport seized
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by shuggah(m): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2015
olajide2428:

oga do your research and read well before u start saying thrash on social media......cannabis was found in the blood of the baby , due to the baby mama's heavy smoking. .......if dele momodu truly cares , then he should clean her up take her off the street first.......she is just a gold digger, and dele momodu's eye service is too much.he should help dat poor gal financially as a good uncle since her dad is late and stop his childish attitude.Am suprised dat is dele that even posted the ish first and not the small davido........Momodu fall my hand, no be small.
which official record showed that bro..haba what if this girl was ur sis...or dont u knw that a lie could be made up to cover up d truth
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by StPete: 5:29am On Dec 31, 2015
DAVIDO IS A BIG FOOL! How dare he take a suckling child away from the mother on such cheap excuse. angry angry angry

I swear if dis guy had done dis thing to my sister, I will arrange for his death. Arrant nonsense! angry

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by olajide2428(m): 5:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Naijagirltalks:

Davido also smokes

I don't have a problem with davido smoking, if he like make he smoke a whole tree and not weed sef, its his headache, but a lady smoking while nursing a baby shows she is stack raving mad......she wan kill the baby b that na.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by olajide2428(m): 5:44am On Dec 31, 2015
shuggah:
which official record showed that bro..haba what if this girl was ur sis...or dont u knw that a lie could be made up to cover up d truth

sis ma foot....you shouldn't complain since u too loose to open ur legs before seeing a ring.......many mumus will say the fame and money couldn't be resisted. story for tge Gods.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Now it has been confirmed that most Nigerians are daft and stupid... was it David that carried the pregnancy for 9 months? Was it him that pushed? A baby belongs with his mother unless she gives him or her up. Is it because he is a celeb? Who celeb help? In Benin, we go say a beg celebrity Don bath? No be the same 6 feet we all dey go? If the BM was from a medium or poor class family. They would have shut her up and intimidated her with wealth but thank GOD it's the Momodu family.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Klickrich(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2015
MrLexander:
I went through this post on instagram and also davidos own gist about the bruhaha .. baby mama baby papa ish.. and the most annoying part of it all is that lots of davidos fans strted takings sides and rendering curses on this man like dey knew the real gist behind this whole story.. pple are just quick to judge. Cos its davido or what? What if dos shits davido typed aint true? What if it was to get cheap pity from masses? How can you take someones kid to travel witout telling her or letting her know.. cos dele momodu got power too just like d dad.. lols. Power and connection don jam.. hes now frustrated
true talk
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by V0lv0(f): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2015
pappilo:
Normally dislike Dele Momodu but I am with him 100% on this. in saner climes, Davido, his sister and father will be in custody.

Exactly. How can you decide to just up and run with a baby without the moms consent. What if something happened to the child? In a normal civilized country it's called kidnapping and he would be in jail now as we speak. So because he is a celebrity he believes he is untouchable and the fact that some people (as can be seen by the comments) out here are supporting such atrocious behavior indicates that many people are sick and no wonder Davido has the mentality that he has. Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Razzpoint: 6:24am On Dec 31, 2015
MrLexander:
bro u r damm ryttt bro
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2015
StPete:
DAVIDO IS A BIG FOOL! How dare he take a suckling child away from the mother on such cheap excuse. angry angry angry

I swear if dis guy had done dis thing to my sister, I will arrange for his death. Arrant nonsense! angry

You just called someone a fool. But from the way you have sounded, your own foolishness is raised to power 100. Idioot

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Razzpoint: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2015
MrLexander:
bro u r damm ryttt bro[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by V0lv0(f): 6:28am On Dec 31, 2015
holluwai:
Dele is. A Huge disgrace hands down
How is this man a huge disgrace. He did the right thing. If someone was trying to run away with your sisters child would you be upset if she let's the public know. Until it happens to you then you will understand. Nonsense
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by sameolg616(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2015
DrDauda:

You just called someone a fool. But from the way you have sounded, your own foolishness is raised to power 100. Idioot
wats the dr in ur name for.....i hope it aint doctor cuz u reason like a retard....
pple are just reacting to a touching story and thats all u can caption
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by V0lv0(f): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Lexusgs430:
When the babymama gave birth, this silly Dele Momodu was busy congratulating them.
He possibly thought marriage was on the cards for his family member.
Now he knows better. Stop encouraging what is not good. Train your kids well, and they would give you peace!!!!
People make mistakes it's life and they are human. You can train your child to be a saint but ish can still go wrong. That's why sometimes you can find a pastors child to even be the devil themselves. But a lot of you people are hypocrites. If you are having sex then you are a hypocrite because the only difference between you and those that have a baby is that you both had sex but one fell pregnant. Yet you same people that 'idolise' Western Celebrities for example Chris Brown won't be found complaining to them about baby mama ish. Stop sitting on your high horse cos you are not a saint. No matter who you are or what you have done. Nobody deserves their baby to be taken away from them without their consent. A 7 months old baby at that! I really wonder sometimes at the mentality of some folks. We are not in the dark ages. We need to be enlightened and think like sensible civilized human beings

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Now am suspecting his interview with the former minister of petroleum Allison madueke...I think he lacks some level of integrity and an elder and as a journalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.