Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air (85227 Views)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Favolly(f): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Bigmarx:
Look closely dearest this is power play....it is not davido vs dele Momodu but the Momodu's vs Adeleke's.........the later has wealth power and the former media power....for u to enjoy the game stay neutral....do you mind if get you a pack of pop corn while you watch?
Lol! Popcorn ke? That tea overdose was too sweet for popcorn and chilled water or mineral o cheesy

Please get me Amala tongue

Also, one doesn't necessarily have to take sides to know know that the Momodu guy is such a sensationalist.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by StPete: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
DrDauda:

Generation of imbecciles

Ode buruku. Omo ale jati jati. I'm gonna give it to u word for word idiot.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
StPete:

Ode buruku. Omo ale jati jati. I'm gonna give it to u word for word idiot.

Animal. Ozuu wuru anwu
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by mrspeaker: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Supposing say davido no get money so if for jailed am for child trafficking because him na well know man. make una understand say d boy never deny the baby for once and na everytime e dey post d him n d baby for social forum. so whats d big deal because e no let her follow dem is dat y Dele M go dey broadcast. what abt d babymama in question,she no get mouth to cry her cry by herself. Davido say she no dey go dis trip with his family, make she dey lagos do new year with d 500k allowee wey e give her.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by StPete: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2015
DrDauda:

Animal. Ozuu wuru anwu

You must be the biggest nincompoop of the century. The only goat dat eats shit for a living

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by mrDennis(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2015
the same dele momodu that said Nigerians are yet to see the change that pmb promised is now praising pmb saying change has really come? because something favour am?

by the way davidos family is powerful ... so also is momodu .. this man who should be putting up instagram posts trying to diffuse the situation n urging davido n his family to hold a family meeting concerning the kid and baby mama support he's insulting his grey hair with childish post .

I don't give a hoot bout their drama but man... I'm riding with davido cos he's a young playa who was in a non exclusive relationship with that oldie and she intentionally carry belle to tie herself to him for life... see gobe?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2015
StPete:

You must be the biggest nincompoop of the century. The only goat dat eats shit for a living

I won't dignify with a response anymore. Looking at you in the video in your profile, gives me a strong feeling that you were one of the laborers I hired to work at my site 7 months ago. Bye nigger

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by damola1: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2015
If na me be davido, I go just do Tubaba on top the girl....

People will take away what they know is important to you. But if you make it un important, then, it'll not be important to them.

The girl will ask for his father...

Even the mama just dey scream, the pickin too will ask for her mama.. So, what's all the rush about.....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by StPete: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2015
DrDauda:

I won't dignify with a response anymore. Looking at you in the video in your profile, gives me a strong feeling that you were one of the laborers I hired to work at my site 7 months ago. Bye nigger

I laugh at ur stupidity. I was never in dat video. Only trying to help promote a friend's video. Thanks for watching BTW. And As a matter of fact, I own and live in my own house so you're simply a low life mofo. Piss of boy, we are not in d same category.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Pamelayoung: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
ofcourse he does ...u didnt hear or read...she is LovePeddler and drug user...baby's blood was tested and found high dosage of cannabis ,investigate or read wat u see. Before rushing to comment...having 2 oranges and wound dat never heals btw ur legs doesn't qualify one to be a MAMA..

Didn't he knw she was a drug user b4 impregnating her as tho he himself is drug free. Even at dat the momodu's can take d baby from d mum if she's on drugs and allow a decent member 2 look after her. Don't knw of others but in my place a man has no right to claim a child he didn't pay d mother's bride price.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Dherryn(f): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
like ciriosly, some ppl here rilly need to base tonite's prayer on common sense. Y u all shouting dele like to say na only him b d only fool wey feature for d drama. It seems davido's dad has bribed u guys. It z best u read d genesis of d story b4 u start judging. Dis man wasnt directly involved from d onset until d smuggling of d baby to america came abt. Any1 of us wud v done d same if w find ourself in such a mess.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by popcykaylah(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
aare07:
morality is the missing gap between both families. Say no to babymama.

davido wey suppose do him NYSC
them dey use nysc collect money for bank?anyways fuckkk davido and the foolish baby mama..guess she didn't see all these coming ..shebi she wan do musician..
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by nynbrada: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Helkayklassic:
This match dey sweet die...The Adeleke's vs The Momodu's...If i am to stake this on bet9ja, i would stake both team to score or First half draw.

Lmao!

This one na confirm /OVER 2.5
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Wyttcat: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
That wouldn't have worked in this case because, the baby is being brought to the US and not taken out, and with the allegation of being an unfit mother, it would have been subjected to an investigation.

The baby is an American citizen that is being rescued from a drug addict mother for treatment and brought in for the safety of the DHS. America protects her citizens first and sees Nigeria as a lawless and a lot less civilized country where nothing works, and would want to settle the case their way. Both families would have locked up in court, with the Adelekes having the best lawyers money can buy, and if traces of drugs is found in the baby's system, confirmed by a licensed toxicologist, forget it! The Adeleke would have custody of the baby.
InvertedHammer:
/
Dele Momodu didn't act right.

They should have used Immigration officials to know the Adelekes' point of entry into USA.

And when they are airborne, have the niece put a frantic call to US Department of Homeland Services about child kidnapping. Make sure the InterPol is involved.

The Adelekes' would easily be picked up at the airport. And by the time they finish the case (including jail terms), they will regret ever playing such a dirty trick. Even with all their wealth, the US system will treat them as some n...g...s with money--not a good feeling.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by sunsewa: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Apceeeee power abi change,
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Favolly:

Lol! Popcorn ke? That tea overdose was too sweet for popcorn and chilled water or mineral o cheesy

Please get me Amala tongue

Also, one doesn't necessarily have to take sides to know know that the Momodu guy is such a sensationalist.
Wow I wouldn't want you to get distracted when issues unfolds and Amala will be a great distraction especially when Obe eja is sitting at the corner...........Sensationalism is the recent tool used by media houses to solicit for support!......take a look a recent events around you......if the news is not appealing to our emotions then the journalist has not done a great job........hey its the last day of the year nd I can still get you a pack of popcorn before 2016....i am a scrooge to the marrow but here I am about to do something I haven't done in a decade and half....sounds weird but true.... shocked...now you see why you shouldn't decline?......
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Favolly(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bigmarx:
Wow I wouldn't want you to get distracted when issues unfolds and Amala will be a great distraction especially when Obe eja is sitting at the corner...........Sensationalism is the recent tool used by media houses to solicit for support!......take a look a recent events around you......if the news is not appealing to our emotions then the journalist has not done a great job........hey its the last day of the year nd I can still get you a pack of popcorn before 2016....i am a scrooge to the marrow but here I am about to do something I haven't done in a decade and half....sounds weird but true.... shocked...now you see why you shouldn't decline?......
I agree with everything you have said cheesy

Now that you put it that way, who am I to decline the popcorn? Bring it on grin
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by afrique7: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Luchitec:
Gosh, I never knew that Dele Momodu is this silly!

What do you meam?
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by afrique7: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mamatee07:
Dele Momodu needs to act his age
Meaning??
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Favolly:

I agree with everything you have said cheesy

Now that you put it that way, who am I to decline the popcorn? Bring it on grin
lol...and I am still thinking of how to send the popcorn across....I am not techie savvy and don't know how to send popcorn via online call me "archaic".....and you are so on point .....how do you suggest I send it....??....#opens a book on financial accounting
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Favolly(f): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bigmarx:
lol...and I am still thinking of how to send the popcorn across....I am not techie savvy and don't know how to send popcorn via online call me "archaic".....and you are so on point .....how do you suggest I send it....??....#opens a book on financial accounting
And somehow you think a book on financial accounting will help you? tongue

Lol! Let's just keep brainstorming on how i can get it grin
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by sucobaba(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Helkayklassic:
This match dey sweet die...The Adeleke's vs The Momodu's...If i am to stake this on bet9ja, i would stake both team to score or First half draw.
HT/FT
X/X or X/2
Lol
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Favolly:

And somehow you think a book on financial accounting will help you? tongue

Lol! Let's just keep brainstorming on how i can get it grin
Wow you said so many things @dp nd the I got two things
1. Learn financial accounting
2. Make heaven
I think it is quite great. There is no book on how to make heaven cos you have to live by faith and believe in Jesus....and I pray to continually stay on that cos righteousness is imperative if making heaven is on your list....That is covered.....Then learn financial accounting I just opened a book so that I can study and learn....guess what I know the definition of "Liquidity tongue" ......ok Do you live in lagos? I think that is a step towards getting the popcorn closer to you....
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Favolly(f): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bigmarx:
Wow you said so many things @dp nd the I got two things
1. Learn financial accounting
2. Make heaven
I think it is quite great. There is no book on how to make heaven cos you have to live by faith and believe in Jesus....and I pray to continually stay on that cos righteousness is imperative if making heaven is on your list....That is covered.....Then learn financial accounting I just opened a book so that I can study and learn....guess what I know the definition of "Liquidity tongue" ......ok Do you live in lagos? I think that is a step towards getting the popcorn closer to you....
Hmmn...

I like the word you picked. So how liquid are you? wink

I'm a Lagosian too. And as for the popcorn, I hear Christ Embassy is hosting something this night. Ticket is just 1k but I doubt it covers popcorn or any refreshments at all.

So what say ye?
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Favolly:

Hmmn...

I like the word you picked. So how liquid are you? wink

I'm a Lagosian too. And as for the popcorn, I hear Christ Embassy is hosting something this night. Ticket is just 1k but I doubt it covers popcorn or any refreshments at all.

So what say ye?
Wow you worship in christ Embassy? I read what people said about the drama and the justification for the 1k. No matter how paltry the sum seem I am not comfortable with it.....I respect your view about it and my view doesn't supersede yours...enjoy the night....It was great replying your quotes all along I feel so happy and excited when you did reply mine....smartiee you...happy new year dearest....
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Favolly(f): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bigmarx:
Wow you worship in christ Embassy? I read what people said about the drama and the justification for the 1k. No matter how paltry the sum seem I am not comfortable with it.....I respect your view about it and my view doesn't supersede yours...enjoy the night....It was great replying your quotes all along I feel so happy and excited when you did reply mine....smartiee you...happy new year dearest....
Yea, my sarcasm was lost on you apparently. But it's fine smiley

Nice bantering with you too

Cheers! wink
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by ctsar: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
You guys should stop being stupid.. How can a 23 years old be a kid What They don't know what's right or wrong?? A graduate?? He drives a car, owns a house, smokes, has chains of business, votes, fvcks, has a dhick and y'all call that niccur a kid... BS
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by ctsar: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
You guys should stop being stupid.. How can a 23 years old be a kid What They don't know what's right or wrong?? A graduate?? He drives a car, owns a house, smokes, has chains of business, votes, fhvcks, has a dhick and y'all call that niccur a kid... BS
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by olajide2428(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
bigW:

Have you done d research and 100% right dat she takes cannabis? have you seen her smoke it? does David smoke cannabis? Does he show example as a good father? does he being rich make him a good parent?

because you are talking like you wia Dis yle all dis wia do playing out

I don't care about david's riches, neither am I saying david smoking is good either.....all na their problem .......my ish is a nursing mother smoking, and when I post evidence that she does , u ho rest na.....c u soon
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by olajide2428(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
bigW:

Have you done d research and 100% right dat she takes cannabis? have you seen her smoke it? does David smoke cannabis? Does he show example as a good father? does he being rich make him a good parent?

because you are talking like you wia Dis yle all dis wia do playing out

I don't care about david's riches, neither am I saying david smoking is good either.....all na their problem .......my ish is a nursing mother smoking, and when I post evidence that she does , u go rest na.....c u soon
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by InvertedHammer: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wyttcat:
That wouldn't have worked in this case because, the baby is being brought to the US and not taken out, and with the allegation of being an unfit mother, it would have been subjected to an investigation.

The baby is an American citizen that is being rescued from a drug addict mother for treatment and brought in for the safety of the DHS. America protects her citizens first and sees Nigeria as a lawless and a lot less civilized country where nothing works, and would want to settle the case their way. Both families would have locked up in court, with the Adelekes having the best lawyers money can buy, and if traces of drugs is found in the baby's system, confirmed by a licensed toxicologist, forget it! The Adeleke would have custody of the baby.
/
Kidnapping is kidnapping, no matter the direction.
Adelekes claimed that the baby has traces of marijuana in her toxicology report. It sounds good until videos of Davido smoking weed is reviewed. Any motive? Try going to child custody case in US. Adelekes will get the best lawyers. But the lady will get lawyers free of charge. Then throw in all these powerful feminist movements and mothers' organizations into the mix, the US legal system will go for what they do best--the Adeleke's pockets.

Is there any official Law enforcement reports after the toxicology report? Davido said that the lady is a riff raff. A riff raff that he slept with without protection. So it is a class warfare. Only the death of a mad man shows that he has relatives. Adelekes will lose in the US court. And they know it. That's why they are resorting to blackmail and intimidation.
Re: Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air by Wyttcat: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2016
You just don't know what you are saying. You can't say kidnapping from Nigeria and the the US will take it without their own investigation, believe that, this is an American citizen on American soil.

Picture of Davido smoking weed admissible in US court over a huge allegation of weed tainted Breast milk? I don't think so. The medical reports from baby being sick from her mom's care with treatment in Dubai and the possibility of getting the drug from any other place than her mom which is zero, are what the court would be interested in, and trust America to pinpoint where she got it. Free things are not effective in America, pro bono lawyers like legal aids have limit they won't touch this case, feminist won't put their name on the line to be seen as endangering a baby's life with a drug using mother, if the women groups have that kind of power, children wouldn't be taken from millions of mums and given to their dads. All that needs to be proven is the mother is unstable and on drug, that's it.

I think the Momodus should thank God that they never made it to the US cos she could have been kissing her baby goodbye.
InvertedHammer:

/
Kidnapping is kidnapping, no matter the direction.
Adelekes claimed that the baby has traces of marijuana in her toxicology report. It sounds good until videos of Davido smoking weed is reviewed. Any motive? Try going to child custody case in US. Adelekes will get the best lawyers. But the lady will get lawyers free of charge. Then throw in all these powerful feminist movements and mothers' organizations into the mix, the US legal system will go for what they do best--the Adeleke's pockets.

Is there any official Law enforcement reports after the toxicology report? Davido said that the lady is a riff raff. A riff raff that he slept with without protection. So it is a class warfare. Only the death of a mad man shows that he has relatives. Adelekes will lose in the US court. And they know it. That's why they are resorting to blackmail and intimidation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.