Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno (51811 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by passionate88: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
teadrake:

Even at the look of the graphic content attached to the pages of this forum,you're still one those who support dasuki should be granted bail?The fund that was meant for arm procurement was looted and the result is what was posted above and you're clamouring for nonsense here.Better wake up from your slumber before those affected by the insurgents begin to appear to you in your dreams
What's stopping buhari from using the billions meant to buy BMW and the billions for feeding to procure arms and ammunition for our troops?. Now I fully understand why you guys are tagged as zombies

3 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by passionate88: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
hammer2010:
When ever I see thread like this with such terrifying caption, I begin to wonder if this terror group do not have puns on nairaland.

One of the greatest weapon of any terror group is the media. I am pretty sure with threads like this scattered all over this forum, they have nairalanders who are under their payroll angry

I here by call on the mods to please, for the sake of national security, stop moving threads with such caption and images to the FP.

We already know what boko haram is all about. What is the essence of putting up such images online if not to further give them credence
to show that they are technically around.

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by passionate88: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2015
UbiIsaac:
please Christians faithfuls let us keeep praying
pray for who?, those idiots that joined hands to kill Christians and southerners when Jonathan won 2011 election?. God forbid, I strongly follow the injunction of Moses, " An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". Be ye wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by pedrilo: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Chai! Govt of technicalities

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by greall12(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Nigeria need help.
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Godsonkemz(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Wicked set of people, blood sucking agents fighting for islam purpose.
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Edgarated(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2015
technically lying liars
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Adeevah(m): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Catalyst4real:

There is no technique involved oga, Book Haram are Muslims
Religious bitumen...Religious maggot
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by tonyobj(m): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Where is Lai 'Lie' Mohammed? Why did he deceive these people?
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Festy4u(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2015
So technically becos western education is a sin, killing ur own people justifies ur belief? From what pit of hell did these agents of lucifer crawled out from? My God! No regards for human lives u never created. Taking their lives intermittently whenever ur blood sucking demons demands of them and u hide in d disguise of terrorism/boko haram? U will reap all u have sowed!

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 31, 2015
I weep for mama Africa cry

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Decibel: 2:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Smilelo:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed

ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?

Effects of quota system credentials on the Dauras

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by razzberries: 3:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Catalyst4real:

100% Muslims, following the teachings of the Quran and following the examples set down by the said '''holy"' prophet is Islam who has been murdering people since 640AD

4 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by razzberries: 3:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Catalyst4real:

100% Muslims, following the teachings of the Quran and following the examples set down by the said '''holy"' prophet of Islam who has been murdering people since 640AD. Indeed Islam is a religion of peace as exemplified by the boko boys, Isis, alquada, alshabab, Taliban and all the other terror groups too numerous to mention

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by yonextbf: 3:39am On Dec 31, 2015
grinwww.trend.com.ng
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by totorimi: 4:26am On Dec 31, 2015
On a very serious note boko has technically been defeated as they have no capability to carry out spectacular attacks. The people they are killing care not spectacular because the families of the spectacular people of Nigeria are not victims.

3 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by yungachiever(m): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Catalyst4real:

dumbest fool of the year [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Something tells me the photos are not bomb victims and could be staged.

Why all around bodies is not scattered with debris from explosion, human flesh etc?

Why no sign of blood?

Highly suspect photos may be staged for political reasons.

Even the last photo of what appears to be a male, could be some body buried in the ground only his head and shoulder exposed.

Though the person seems lifeless it seams unlikely to be a bomb as there appears no sign of bomb debris, flesh or blood around him.
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by proprince(m): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2015
So this is technically wat pple do and they technically expect 7 virgins to wait for them in heaven. undecided

Dis bastards are technically wicked. undecided
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by cutekhalifa(m): 5:22am On Dec 31, 2015
And the chief masturbator duara dullard will give us another deadline to squash those rag tag terrorist while his puppet minister of information, liar muhammad will technically win the war on news papers, the way I'm seeing it, boko haram has come to stay in north, one of my aboki friend were sleeping last night, he was vibrating and shouting in his dream to the extend that one of his wife wake him up, and ask him what's the problem, he hess and said I had a nightmare when he nearly vote for buhari again... Hahahahahahaha even those wailers of shenge are getting messed up... grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by KruggerINC(m): 5:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oh my God shocked.. Rip to the dead.
Will this ever end I'm beginning to get pissed embarassed

And when you're fully pissed what will happen?
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by KruggerINC(m): 5:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Smilelo:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed

ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?

While those weren't his exact words yes it did seem he approved of the disobedience of the Court Orders to grant bail to some of the accused.
If you watched closely you would notice that his countenance changed when the issue of Dasuki was brought up.I deduced that it's an issue Mr President is passionate about.
These Guys (especially Dasuki) have committed atrocities against the nigerian state while soldiers are dying at the front and families are languishing in IDPs, then Dasuki wants bail .Bail that he paid for with part of our looted funds? Bail to go to London to see his doctor?atufiakwa...that guy should continue eating beans in Kuje prisons.
Yes PMB is refuting court orders but I think he's morally justified by the monstrous atrocities committed by Dasuki and co.
Ours is a young democracy abeg.We can afford to 'customize' it a little bit. when d time reach we go practice proper democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by manuelzz(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2015
KruggerINC:

While those weren't his exact words yes it did seem he approved of the disobedience of the Court Orders to grant bail to some of the accused.
If you watched closely you would notice that his countenance changed when the issue of Dasuki was brought up.I deduced that it's an issue Mr President is passionate about.
These Guys (especially Dasuki) have committed atrocities against the nigerian state while soldiers are dying at the front and families are languishing in IDPs, then Dasuki wants bail .Bail that he paid for with part of our looted funds? Bail to go to London to see his doctor?atufiakwa...that guy should continue eating beans in Kuje prisons.
Yes PMB is refuting court orders but I think he's morally justified by the monstrous atrocities committed by Dasuki and co.
Ours is a young democracy abeg.We can afford to 'customize' it a little bit. when d time reach we go practice proper democracy

Disobeying court judgments and infringing on people's right is what you call 'customize'? Before our very eyes Buhari has gradually turned into a full blown dictator. Our democracy is been destroyed and you are here trying to defend his actions? I taya for some people o!

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by greggng: 5:51am On Dec 31, 2015
I know there re some bokoharam people on nairaland. They do everythiing possible to promote their activities on here. Whether boko haram likes it or not they will be defeated. Kudos to our galant soldiers may God continue to strenghten you guys
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Kutunban: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Change

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Fixryte(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Technically book haram guys are not yet technically defeated and will technically not be defeated this year, as they are technically operating and still carry out more technically horrific attacks

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by KruggerINC(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2015
manuelzz:

Disobeying court judgments and infringing on people's right is what you call 'customize'? Before our very eyes Buhari has gradually turned into a full blown dictator. Our democracy is been destroyed and you are here trying to defend his actions? I taya for some people o!

Guy YES! he's disobeying court orders but who's right is he infringing on? Dasukis rights? I prefer a morally upright president that will flout could orders to prosecute and prevent the escape of a thief who's stealing has resulted in the deaths of thousands? Have u ever been to an IDP camp?do u know the amount of despair in an IDP camp? Dasuki has very little rights.....or are u not sympathetic to the millions whose rights wee denied them when funds meant for thier defense was shared? Me sef I taya for u.Is it that your only interests are to make PMB look bad? Ado u have a sense of JUSTICE ?
I repeat I'd rather have a president who will flout court orders to prosecute a heartless thief like Dasuki than a president who flouts due process (GEJ) to loot the nations resources.
like I said this is NIGERIA and our democracy isn't at the level of some western nations but we will get there ....but not in 8 months brother.
In the meantime Dasukis ass is gonna fry for all the stealing he orchestrated .If u feel his 'human rights' are being violated then write a petition or better still go on a one man demonstration on the streets of Abuja.So sit back and witness history as NIGERIA turns it's anger on some of those who looted what belongs to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by manuelzz(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2015
KruggerINC:

Guy YES! he's disobeying court orders but who's right is he infringing on? Dasukis rights? I prefer a morally upright president that will flout could orders to prosecute and prevent the escape of a thief who's stealing has resulted in the deaths of thousands? Have u ever been to an IDP camp?do u know the amount of despair in an IDP camp? Dasuki has very little rights.....or are u not sympathetic to the millions whose rights wee denied them when funds meant for thier defense was shared? Me sef I taya for u.Is it that your only interests are to make PMB look bad? Ado u have a sense of JUSTICE ?
I repeat I'd rather have a president who will flout court orders to prosecute a heartless thief like Dasuki than a president who flouts due process (GEJ) to loot the nations resources.
like I said this is NIGERIA and our democracy isn't at the level of some western nations but we will get there ....but not in 8 months brother.
In the meantime Dasukis ass is gonna fry for all the stealing he orchestrated .If u feel his 'human rights' are being violated then write a petition or better still go on a one man demonstration on the streets of Abuja.So sit back and witness history as NIGERIA turns it's anger on some of those who looted what belongs to us all.

So you and Buhari have already tried and proclaimed Dasuki guilty without allowing the case reach a conclusive end? This is how dictators are born bro,no matter the weight of the crimes he allegedly committed,his due rights shouldn't be trampled on. It's not just good for us as a nation,this is how tyrants are born. Today might be Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu's turn but tomorrow it may be someone close to you...

2 Likes

Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by ussy09(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Am a Muslim bt I kip wondering wat dis set of pple stand to gain by killing pple afraid dey catch me sef
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by chccho(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2015
State of emergency needs to be declared in borno state for the next 12months,with a very strict curfew
Re: More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno by Abeymills(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2015
My prayer is dat 4 has many who see dis evil carry out by bubuharis boys n come on dis platform 2suport lyer mohamed technical liar they wil all die technically d way bokoharam kill innocent pple ijn they will never knw peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.