Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend (50277 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Drama Continues!How Sophia Momodu Slept With My Dad’s Friend,lied About Her Age / Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by SHAIBULIAR: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
OH MY! i will marry u bt i dnt like Shai or sunni muslims. jst cnvrt to christainity tongue
ayam a pastor
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by SHAIBULIAR: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2015
nikkypearl:
Kini gbogbo eleyi bayi ni ipari Odun

BTW
Happy New year in advance to all Nairalander jare! kiss
omo na end of the year bonus o. Grab your own nooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Vikky014(f): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2015
SHAIBULIAR:
ayam a pastor
ROTFLMAO
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by SHAIBULIAR: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
ROTFLMAO
why now?he dey pain me o cry
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Vikky014(f): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2015
SHAIBULIAR:
why now?he dey pain me o cry
wink
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Babymama issues, sometimes there's this pride that comes with Marriage. anyway sha Babymama and I, may we never cross paths in Jesus name.

Please say amen
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2015
I just pity d innocent child.......

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by chukssnkeze: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido needs to grow up some one really needs to call him and advice him, two baba, don jazz call that kid and advice him

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Slim101(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2015
martyns303:
He's upset that she had slept with someone before or that the person she had slept with is his father's friend? Did he meet her a virgin?

I know it can be embarrassing, but dude needs to grow up. His folks forcefully took a breastfeeding child from the mother with intentions of leaving the country without her consent, granted the objective for the travel was for the benefit of the child, but it doesn't change the fact that what David's family did is wrong.

This a matter of right and wrong and there is no inbetween

A baby breastfeeding a mother doing cannabis (if its true) needs to be taken away from her. Be it it by welfare or the father.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Deepfreezer(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Nonsense. Davido isnt the only baby daddy neither is Sofia the only babymama in Nigeria. rich kids and their stupidity.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by oluwasegun007(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
yeppa....diz 1 na smack down
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Boss13: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
I would warn ladies to beware of davido. This is the sort of mess you get yourself involved with

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Everything was in his favour until he kidnapped that baby?

Should have used the cannibis case, get more details that Sophia Momodu uses or exposes herself to weed to get lawful custody of his baby. But pride and hotheadedness made him a loser now.

Would love to see him go to jail tho, these spoilt kids need to learn how to behave.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Smhart1(f): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Shamelessness at its peak
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by pagorino(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2015
undecided iranu abasha
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Slimbideb:

Sharaaaaaaaap, In btw! Whu knows the lier sef

Hahahahahahaha.......dem shook u injectn 4 yansh?
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously? shocked

Am telling you. Seriously!
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by kandiikane(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
These people don't really think about their kid's future with all this nonsense. Your father basically calling your mother a wh0re in front of the whole world, Childish man...

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
holahmihdeh:

Am telling you. Seriously!
Which kind yeye family be dat.. Nawa oooooh !!!
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by turnup05: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Abiagirl777(f): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
turnup05:
Why is he ranting up and down? Isn't that what he wants, showing us useless girls dancing with no pants in their videos. Hope he abducted his daughter to teach how to twerk for us. Wizkid, Olamide, iyanya, psquare should also train their daughters too like that! Shameless idiots

may you your year end well
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by bxcode(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Someone should help me ask him what he is leaving for God? undecided
It really drives me crazy whenever people try bring in God the moment they find themself in a self inflicted mess. He started everything without God so he should be OBO enough to face it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by datigbogirl: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
this is why I love Wizzy.
No Babymama drama for hin side.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by CioAngels(f): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sophia, is it true you slept with davido father's friend? If it is true, so 300,000 a month from davido was not enough? Well, until you comfirm this.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Wyttcat: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Don't mind him and the minions. The likes he got show one of the reasons the country is this screwed, most Nigerians have a very high level mental retardation and can't reason above kindergarten level.

I don't know how many men know who their friends are sleeping with or care to ask, when most married women don't even know what their husbands are doing at any particular time, let alone a friend(that might not even be a close friend, parties bring acquaintances and hello-bye together)getting to know the nitty gritty of your private life.
kunlejazz:

I don't think that's a fair perspective bro. His father isn't responsible for what his friends do.
Everyone, including you, have 'friends' you don't totally trust.
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Who dem help undecided
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Paulpenny(m): 2:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Ode Davido so you mean your Dad keeps wayward friends? He must be wayward himself. Very clear like father like son.

congrats
I like the way you analyze this matter
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Olafisoyem: 3:21am On Jan 02, 2016
coolnice:
shocked shoroniyen :shocked

Oyamilenu o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Emmanuel Okonkwo: I Almost Committed Suicide When A Woman I Dated For 4 Years.. / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.