Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. (902 Views)

Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. / This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs / Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by mex004(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
My friend's babe wants a quickee, turned her down & she stopped talking to me.
Re: My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by sexylogan(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2009
angry
Re: My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by Mrlola: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
what the f**k is wrong with you!!? why didnt u nail that thing? call her right now and do the nasty.

strike fast while the iron is still HOT!!!

you are a bad influence to life.
Re: My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by tboyjnr(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Poster, you are a good friend!!!
Re: My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2009
although you were right to turn her down, do you expect her to be "your friend" after being turned down?
that girl wont be able to look at you knowing that you could spill the beans on what she had in mind.
if you had bleeped her, you would both be guilty and therefore she wouldnt have to worry about you telling on her sorry ass.
Re: My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by Pyrodisiac(f): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
Isn't that a good thing?
Re: My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by omoyoruba1(m): 2:25am On Jun 13, 2009
sexylogan:

angry

guy,

what the f**k is wrong with you!!? u think u r doing ur friend a favour?

i made the same mistake once and lived to regret it. why didnt

u nail that thing? call her right now and do the nasty.

strike fast while the iron is still HOT!!!   grin

Sexylogan you are a wicked person, and a bad friend! I'm sure if you were the one that your girlfriend was fucking your friend you will be crying uncontrolably, and have sleepless nights,

oni she ku she

Be honest with yourself.  grin
Re: My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by 190: 3:17am On Jun 13, 2009
Omo,see grove,
abeg give me dat babe # mak i hook am up asap!
Re: My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2009
leave da babe alone

(1) (Reply)

Love Locked Down / Is This Normal? / Girl's Vengeance: Guys, How Would You React To This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.