Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,198 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) (64325 Views)

A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos} / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by ndujekwu(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Don't worry.... him go barb u Congo style at no cost grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by MzzTega(f): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Ginaz(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Just know you will have no single hair in your head by the time he's done with you, infact you won't have even a skull.
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by niggi4life(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
What's funny here now?
And some silly ones r booking space for this trash
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by ministeriallist: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
The guy is on his own. Na to barb am 'molo' remain
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
I didn't laugh... And I really wanted to. Just lost another chance at a good laugh. sad
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2015
You'll just beg for death...but death went on strike since 25th. Lol
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Okinqz01(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] tongue grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by 3kay945(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Simply say ... na play o grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by refiner(f): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2015
largehead:
i swear i didnt open my teeth

and who asked u
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Dyt(f): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by largehead: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2015
refiner:

and who asked u
ur kpomo face
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
She's a married woman and she went and wore a yansh-hugging mini skirt to really mould her behind very well. One wonders what her reply would have been if oga had not been around tongue

If the dude had gone all "Let's go and eat free amala and bush meat, all expense paid, then from there go shopping", make I hear say she say she's married.

Gotta respect them Naija girls.
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by miqos02(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by refiner(f): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
largehead:
ur kpomo face
ur large head tongue
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by freshboy88(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
grin ur life go remain 1bar
LWKMD...walahi
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by miqos02(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
largehead:
i swear i didnt open my teeth
I swear I believe u
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Davefirst(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by largehead: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2015
refiner:
ur large head tongue
ur sweet face smiley
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Vikky014(f): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2015
franzis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin...
hahahahahahaha
curvy ladies don suffer they always hv toasters evn after marriage cheesy
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Rollar:
She's a married woman and she went and wore a yansh-hugging mini skirt to really mould her behind very well. One wonders what her reply would have been if oga had not been around tongue

If the dude had gone all "Let's go and eat free amala and bush meat, all expense paid, then from there go shopping", make I hear say she say she's married.

Gotta respect them Naija girls.
But clearly her hubby dont have a problem with it if thats how she dresses in front of him. Some guys actually like their women like that ..
N not all naija girls would jump at amala and bush meat (whatever bush meat is)

Simple caption turn to slay naija girls . Chill its an illustration smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Afikoo: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
That mod that banned me cos of a simple innocent statement BIAFRA MUST COME TO PASS, You go ban tire. You no fit even warn person, u just ban me like say nah u buy phone and mb for me.
Bia nwokem, maka Chukwu ehhh, watin fit u today nah confirm gang beating plus a ghana slap
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Ucbiu(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2015
HAHAHA grin grin grin

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
StrawberryCream:

But clearly her hubby dont have a problem with it if thats how she dresses in front of him. Some guys actually like their women like that ..
N not all naija girls would jump at amala and bush meat (whatever bush meat is)

Simple caption turn to slay naija girls . Chill its an illustration smiley
You do have a point. Maybe some guys enjoy other men drooling at the sight of their wives' wriggly asses, who knows grin

My comment about amala and bush meat was intended to allude to being offered something the lady would find irresistible (I guess in your case that would be strawberry ice cream or maybe pizza cheesy )

Its a cartoon and cartoons are humorous representations of real life, so the fact that its a cartoon doesn't make it implausible.

Well, after all the grammar, yes, anything to slay you mean Naija girls tongue
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by tuna4servi(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2015
He don enter wahala
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by refiner(f): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2015
largehead:
ur sweet face smiley
ur.....ehmmm...mmm.mm. ur unseen face smiley
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by franklingud(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2015
I go turn, begin laugh grin grin grin tell d man say "bro ur wife too Sexy ni, dis one ur face dey like dis? Wetin happen?"

Then #Voom kakwa statement mma oo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.