Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) (64323 Views)

A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos} / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rollar:

Hey, what's wrong with being a bus conductor?? There's dignity in honest work. I don't want to believe you're one of those ladies that would rather be associated with a yahoo boy in a sports car than a conductor in a danfo tongue

We're usually aggressive cuz of the rigorous lives we live. Sleeping in all sorts of hell holes, having paraga for breakfast and engaging in fisticuffs at the drop of a pin tends to leave us feeling rather grumpy. Then you passengers come and start making a nuisance of yourselves by insisting on sitting near the door and not having change.

You mean my written English is non-lethal. You should hear my spoken English, I've been known to induce convulsions in the faint of heart with two or three sentences cheesy

Don't think I didn't notice the way you tactically avoided the rest of my post oh. Na only my yansh good for hot seat bah. Izalrait grin
At first question .... None of the above cry

paraga Whats that ? Sounds dangerous

Chai n im not a pssanger oh i like those keke nice n compact grin

Jesu this ur english dey sweet hehheheh
Keep talking tongue

Anway aslong as u aint comitting serious crime , and ur earning a living then its all good cool
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
StrawberryCream:

At first question .... None of the above cry

paraga Whats that ? Sounds dangerous

Chai n im not a pssanger oh i like those keke nice n compact grin

Jesu this ur english dey sweet hehheheh
Keep talking tongue

Anway aslong as u aint comitting serious crime , and ur earning a living then its all good cool
Eeehhnn, so unserious crime is allowed? tongue
Sister I no do again oh. See how man pikin just dey jack encyclopedia, untop wetin nah. Abeg free me, mah expression myself wella grin
Let's just say paraga is a drink that goes superbly with gbana wink
Seems you're more interested in getting me to talk than telling me about yourself. Its not fair oh, ko da ra ra cry
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rollar:

Eeehhnn, so unserious crime is allowed? tongue
Sister I no do again oh. See how man pikin just dey jack encyclopedia, untop wetin nah. Abeg free me, mah expression myself wella grin
Let's just say paraga is a drink that goes superbly with gbana wink
Seems you're more interested in getting me to talk than telling me about yourself. Its not fair oh, ko da ra ra cry
tongue
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2016

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

angry
Lol wts up
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Lol wts up
My blood pressure. I eat too much salt tongue
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

My blood pressure. I eat too much salt tongue
Hehehe u crack me up
Take it easy too much salt aint good ..drink kunu or yobo it brings it down
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Hehehe u crack me up
Take it easy too much salt aint good ..drink kunu or yobo it brings it down
I dunno if you're immune to sarcasm or you're just patronizing me, but you seem to lap up every word that proceeds from my mouth grin

You're just a very somehow girl, aren't you wink
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

I dunno if you're immune to sarcasm or you're just patronizing me, but you seem to lap up every word that proceeds from my mouth grin

You're just a very somehow girl, aren't you wink
Nah me u dey call girl , big auntie like me grin
No im humouring u ni hehehe
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Nah me u dey call girl , big auntie like me grin
No im humouring u ni hehehe
Haba, you don clock 40 ni? You be small pikin for where my exes dey oh. Na ur type dey kneel down serve dem drink for house grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Haba, you don clock 40 ni? You be small pikin for where my exes dey oh. Na ur type dey kneel down serve dem drink for house grin
Jesu
A whole auntie like me kneel wt... Iffa hear ..
Ur exes u know ,, rollar u go kill person serious wts the oldest uve dated b
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Jesu
A whole auntie like me kneel wt... Iffa hear ..
Ur exes u know ,, rollar u go kill person serious wts the oldest uve dated b
Pls direct all questions and inquiries this way;
https://www.nairaland.com/2837877/how-old-youngest-person-ever#41581108
grin grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Pls direct all questions and inquiries this way;
https://www.nairaland.com/2837877/how-old-youngest-person-ever#41581108
grin grin
U no well 47 ke .. U like them old or wt .. How u take manage dat woman with ur danfo money grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
StrawberryCream:

U no well 47 ke .. U like them old or wt .. How u take manage dat woman with ur danfo money grin
Yes oh. At that age, ladies often confuse near-death experiences with being on cloud 9, so every bedroom session results in visions and revelations tongue
Babe dem no dey cum for the money oohh, dey cum for d body oohh (in Iyanya's voice)

I can hear a snobbish undertone, sweery are you looking down on me cuz I'm a lowly danfo conductor?? angry
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Yes oh. At that age, ladies often confuse near-death experiences with being on cloud 9, so every bedroom session results in visions and revelations tongue
Babe dem no dey cum for the money oohh, dey cum for d body oohh (in Iyanya's voice)

I can hear a snobbish undertone, sweery are you looking down on me cuz I'm a lowly danfo conductor?? angry
Lol work is work
Even peple that clean roads it is work .. Nah u dey curse ur profession im looking up at u hehehe
Anyway holla later jare
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by jbblues24(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2019
Classic mate Love the use of shape and hero! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.