Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) (64324 Views)

A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos} / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by adellam16(f): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
grin ur life go remain 1bar
ur a clown. Lol
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Rollar:

You do have a point. Maybe some guys enjoy other men drooling at the sight of their wives wriggly asses, who knows grin

My comment about amala and bush meat was intended to allude to being offered something the lady would find irresistible (I guess in your case that would be strawberry ice cream or maybe pizza cheesy )

tongue

Lol wrong
Hardwork,intelligence/honesty ... turns me on .. He would have to the owner of icecream factory working crazy hours to impress me..
When i can buy it myself hehehe

Anyhoo did some naija girl take your money or something.. Feel some hurt behind your words..
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by smoby(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Haha !!!!! U go be the second person wey don do head transplant ......in the whole world
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by delishpot: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Rude man deserves some beating. Wanting to sleep with another mans wife grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Sasuwa(f): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Nnamdi kanu's own will be child's play, compare to this man's case
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Lol wrong
Hardwork,intelligence/honesty ... turns me on .. He would have to the owner of icecream factory working crazy hours to impress me..
When i can buy it myself hehehe

Anyhoo did some naija girl take your money or something.. Feel some hurt behind your words..
Lol. You're sha hell bent on proving me wrong, so there's really nothing I'll say that you won't counter. Hehehehe. Ok 'some' Naija girls, not all.

About being hurt, nah. I've seen too many threads extolling the virtues of girls that drain the pockets of men unfortunate to care for them, a trait that seems to follow them into marriage. One hears stories about how some married woman maggad her boss or admirer by going on expensive dates with them, demanding for expensive gifts and begging for shopping sprees.

I'm something of an activist if you like, propagating the male cause grin

I'm just trying to make Naija a little more decent so my daughter won't grow up to be one of the oloshos parading themselves as smart big girls/high class babes/babe-who-didn't-work-for-her-money (well, didn't work very hard tongue )

Hope I'm absolved of all accusations now? BTW if what you said is true, you're a dying breed. Naija needs more ladies like you.

1 Like

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by justmenoni: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Jesus Christ of nazareth....but if the guy asking the lady out happens to be donj and the husband is airforce1 then na d husband sef go beg the babe,even d husband family join together with the wife family will swear if the girl no follow Don j comot lol shey no be date
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by hYpErbOi: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2015
He ad better admit he drank expired vodka tru d nostrils else na that spot them go finalize him funeral
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by largehead: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2015
refiner:

ur.....ehmmm...mmm.mm. ur unseen face smiley
lol... look harder..
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by bossto(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
lol....this guy u no go kill me!!
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by cruzita(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
bossto:
lol....this guy u no go kill me!!
a beg I no be guy ooo
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by sylve11: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin cool
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Abdullateeflawal(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Death in advance
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by raph101(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
The guy is so dead!
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Rhea(f): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
franzis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin...
[size=18pt]
The man is about to get a head [/b]cut and a face [b]lift[b][/b][/size]
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Rollar:

Lol. You're sha hell bent on proving me wrong, so there's really nothing I'll say that you won't counter. Hehehehe. Ok 'some' Naija girls, not all.

About being hurt, nah. I've seen too many threads extolling the virtues of girls that drain the pockets of men unfortunate to care for them, a trait that seems to follow them into marriage. One hears stories about how some married woman maggad her boss or admirer by going on expensive dates with them, demanding for expensive gifts and begging for shopping sprees.

I'm something of an activist if you like, propagating the male cause grin

I'm just trying to make Naija a little more decent so my daughter won't grow up to be one of the oloshos parading themselves as smart big girls/high class babes/babe-who-didn't-work-for-her-money (well, didn't work very hard tongue )

Hope I'm absolved of all accusations now? BTW if what you said is true, you're a dying breed. Naija needs more ladies like you.
Lol @ propagating the male cause
Hmmm one man cant change naija or make it different many tried and have failed , we just have to teach our daughters good values , morals etc the rest is up to God .
Happy new year wink
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Hmmm one man cant change naija or make it different many tried and have failed , we just have to teach our daughters good values , morals etc the rest is up to God .
Happy new year wink
Teaching our daughters good values won't do much good, when street-wise girls are lurking the streets, waiting to corrupt them. So I'm going to start a campaign to change our ladies' orientation, one NairaLander at a time grin

Winking at me ehn shocked . Ms. Strawberry Ice Cream, are you flirting with me? cheesy

*Shyly lowers gaze and scuffs the ground*

Happy New Year tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by bossto(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
a beg I no be guy ooo
Oh my bad!!!...I was under d influence of amusement.
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Rollar:

Teaching our daughters good values won't do much good, when street-wise girls are lurking the streets, waiting to corrupt them. So I'm going to start a campaign to change our ladies' orientation, one NairaLander at a time grin

Winking at me ehn shocked . Ms. Strawberry Ice Cream, are you flirting with me? cheesy

*Shyly lowers gaze and scuffs the ground*

Happy New Year tongue
Flirt ke
I no sabi flirt oh ...
Hey hey keep ur gaze on my face
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Flirt ke
I no sabi flirt oh ...
Hey hey keep ur gaze on my face
Face ke, abi nose. That your fine nose wey dey cause controversy tongue
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by ADULTBASE(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year
StrawberryCream:

Happy new year wink
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Rollar:

Face ke, abi nose. That your fine nose wey dey cause controversy tongue
Abeg leave my button nose for me Joor tongue
Morning
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Abeg leave my button nose for me Joor tongue
Morning
Hehehehe. If only your nose dey spark revolt, I wonder wetin ur full body go do. Na civil war be dat oh tongue

Afternoon wink
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rollar:

Hehehehe. If only your nose dey spark revolt, I wonder wetin ur full body go do. Na civil war be dat oh tongue

Afternoon wink
U wan take style see my body abi
E no fit happen tongue
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
StrawberryCream:

U wan take style see my body abi
E no fit happen tongue
Haba, why teaseth thou the son of man? My new year resolution is to leer at your glorious body, and you have the power to make my dreams come true. Just think, what would Jesus do? grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Rollar:

Haba, why teaseth thou the son of man? My new year resolution is to leer at your glorious body, and you have the power to make my dreams come true. Just think, what would Jesus do? grin
U know wt i actually enjoy the way u chat cheesy
How come i have never seen u ... Are u new ?

Lol its ok u can leer at the temple of GOD grin as im built in his image so no harm abi nah ur eyes ..
So apart from leering what other resolutions have u made this year ?
Do u work? Lol just checking ohh
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
StrawberryCream:

U know wt i actually enjoy the way u chat cheesy
How come i have never seen u ... Are u new ?

Lol its ok u can leer at the temple of GOD grin as im built in his image so no harm abi nah ur eyes ..
So apart from leering what other resolutions have u made this year ?
Do u work? Lol just checking ohh
Wow, tnks. You're a breath of fresh air yourself cheesy

Nah, I've been skulking around the shadows of NL, waiting for the perfect time to manifest cool

Heifer if your body's a temple, then what's that thang chooking outcho nose, the cornerstone? tongue

Work ke, I'm a Jambite. Tho I'm doing some small agbero runs in Onitsha motor park while I wait for the next Jamb form. So.........can I getting to knows yuh? grin
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by bugovidase(f): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hahahahahahaha! What a funny thread! I like this place. Kindly visit my blog at https://sincerelychibugo./ for hilarious posts. You're sure to laugh well. Its something of a mix, but you're guaranteed to love it. Trust me, nairalanders.
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rollar:

Wow, tnks. You're a breath of fresh air yourself cheesy

Nah, I've been skulking around the shadows of NL, waiting for the perfect time to manifest cool

Heifer if your body's a temple, then what's that thang chooking outcho nose, the cornerstone? tongue

Work ke, I'm a Jambite. Tho I'm doing some small agbero runs in Onitsha motor park while I wait for the next Jamb form. So.........can I getting to knows yuh? grin
Lol well at least your studying and not just doing runs ..
So what are you looking to do after studies ?
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Lol well at least your studying and not just doing runs ..
So what are you looking to do after studies ?
More motor park runs, just on a larger scale. I have a dream of revolutionizing the way our parks are run, and I'm going to go about this by creating a sort of nationwide network of agberos in conjunction with NURTW. I want to turn out a disciplined corps of park attendants, as they're going to be called henceforth grin

How about you, what d'you do? Something mouthwatering I hope wink
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rollar:

More motor park runs, just on a larger scale. I have a dream of revolutionizing the way our parks are run, and I'm going to go about this by creating a sort of nationwide network of agberos in conjunction with NURTW. I want to turn out a disciplined corps of park attendants, as they're going to be called henceforth grin

How about you, what d'you do? Something mouthwatering I hope wink
Motor park ? Hope sey u no b conductor oh lol
Wait wait so u certified agbero shocked well no problem at least ur english is good cheesy

Those motor park ppl r scary tho .. Y yall talk like that , so aggressive
Re: When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Motor park ? Hope sey u no b conductor oh lol
Wait wait so u certified agbero shocked well no problem at least ur english is good cheesy

Those motor park ppl r scary tho .. Y yall talk like that , so aggressive
Hey, what's wrong with being a bus conductor?? There's dignity in honest work. I don't want to believe you're one of those ladies that would rather be associated with a yahoo boy in a sports car than a conductor in a danfo tongue

We're usually aggressive cuz of the rigorous lives we live. Sleeping in all sorts of hell holes, having paraga for breakfast and engaging in fisticuffs at the drop of a pin tends to leave us feeling rather grumpy. Then you passengers come and start making a nuisance of yourselves by insisting on sitting near the door and not having change.

You mean my written English is non-lethal. You should hear my spoken English, I've been known to induce convulsions in the faint of heart with two or three sentences cheesy

Don't think I didn't notice the way you tactically avoided the rest of my post oh. Na only my yansh good for hot seat bah. Izalrait grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.