Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? (3493 Views)

Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / Your First Time Crush / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*gina, Then Dis Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Monalisa185(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided

Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Khd95(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
I crush no more,no time for fakesgrin
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Erystro(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
End time crush
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Monalisa185(f): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Khd95:
I crush no more,no time for fakesgrin
hehehehe... after all the effort....lol
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by jonaifame22(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Well,I still do neccessary and after that fvck her pvssy,lemme knw how a hipless gal's pvssy tastes
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Monalisa185(f): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
Well,I still do neccessary and after that fvck her pvssy,lemme knw how a hipless gal's pvssy tastes

dude ain't gat no chill mehnnn....I thing Sey you don map out your new year resolutions?
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Simplymeah: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Crush kpa grin
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Monalisa185(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Erystro:
End time crush
lol....we stepping into a new year soon....ion see anything 'end' here na...
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by 20bc(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Depending on how long I have crushed on her and why am crushing on her........

If it's ♥, I will just pretend like I didn't see anything.....

But if na for that barca, the devil is in trouble....

Na either I yab her and leave her or...
I play along and smash her qussy very well....... cool
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:

MrBrownJ.. Odunharry.
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:

Aside the love part, I'm wt U. grin
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
I cnt leave dat pussy unfvcked just like dat after spendin money
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by 20bc(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oliviaarims:

MrBrownJ.. Odunharry.

Why are you calling them....
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:

Why are you calling them....

Lol. We were having a discussion about sth . Ur response is a very suitable example to buttress a point I made.
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cutehector:
I cnt leave dat pussy unfvcked just like dat after spendin money

MrBrownJ.. Odunarry.
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by 20bc(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Aside the love part, I'm wt U. grin

grin grin
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oliviaarims:

MrBrownJ.. Odunarry.
why u dey call them?
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cutehector:
why u dey call them?
Lol. Don't ask!
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by 20bc(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. We were having a discussion about sth . Ur response is a very suitable example to buttress a point I made.

OK... wink

You fine shalipsrsealed
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Cutehector(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Don't ask!
den dont quote me again using irrelevant comments as to my words....
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by cruzita(f): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin I go ask her when yansh begin dey for laps
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cutehector:
den dont quote me again using irrelevant comments as to my words....

Hmm. OK.
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:

OK... wink

You fine shalipsrsealed
Thanks.
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by jonaifame22(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

dude ain't gat no chill mehnnn....I thing Sey you don map out your new year resolutions?
hehehe, wetin person go do na, as u don call am toast am na to complete the remaining!
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Funminicrown: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Would get a trailer and crush her. Datz all!
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by lgboks(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
grin I go ask her when yansh begin dey for laps
you get female crush when you dey carry go on date
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by cruzita(f): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
lgboks:

you get female crush when you dey carry go on date
dem plenty na.sometimes dem dey beg me to carry dem
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by lgboks(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
cruzita:
dem plenty na.sometimes dem dey beg me to carry dem
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wait o
Is it that you crush on them or they crush on you
And you a (f)
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by cruzita(f): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
lgboks:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wait o Is it that you crush on them or they crush on you And you a (f)
dey crush on me and yes I'm female
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by Monalisa185(f): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehe, wetin person go do na, as u don call am toast am na to complete the remaining!
hehehehe, Nobe lie
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by bronzegoddess(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ahahahahah

Fake as.s beetches! grin
Re: Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? by jonaifame22(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Monalisa185:
hehehehe, Nobe lie
hehehe,chai baby you sef you know everything na!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room / For Ladies, Want Bigger Boobs? Come In (pictures) / Magic Words That Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.