Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Your First Time Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Time Crush (1876 Views)

Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Time Crush by StarBukola(f): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Do u remember d person u had d biggest crush on when you were little, d boy or girl u wished to play with u,the one u secretly admire,the one u followed up n down,d one u offered all ur lauch food+ biscuit,yes i remember and am going to tell u mine. when I was 7to8 years, I had this boy Saliu,. Saliu was a very brilliant boy,we attended the same primary sch,stayed in d same house ,he thought me even in class,quiet ,handsome ,light skin and he had this gap teeth . if anybody asked me 'who is ur husband' I will replied by saying Saliu+his surname'. But now years later,thank God for fb ,I saw him this yr ,now he is alfa and a tough one, we talked,was somehow happy when he told he had a crush on me too. please don't mind my English ooo. so tell me urs if u care to share.

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Crush by rawpadgin(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2016
u started having sexual feelings @ 7 shocked
Re: Your First Time Crush by Ginaz(f): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Lol, my crush was a little guy in my area grin, I was in JSS1 grin.

All the girls were feeling his swag, he was one hell of a cuties, brown chocolate skin, pink lips and brown eyes. Both I and my friend were crushing, we got to knew awkwardly when anytime I hang around him( school note stuff) she will get angry.

We all separated when everybody packed to their various houses.

I saw him last year, he's kinda short. What the fucck happened. lipsrsealed. He just grew an inch, oh mehnn.

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Crush by ObioratheBully: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Didn't crush on anyone..

Nobody crushed on me..
Re: Your First Time Crush by sinaj(f): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2016
When I was in pry 4, my crush was a guy in pry 6 lol

He was the band leader in schl nd was very cute too kiss

I had to join the schl choir because of him so I wud be close to him nd see him every day during rehearsals grin

Cnt remember what happened afterwards sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2016
Ginaz:

All the girls were feeling his swag, he was one hell of a cuties, brown chocolate skin, pink lips and brown eyes. Both I and my friend were crushing, we got to knew awkwardly when anytime I hang around him( school note stuff) she will get angry.

I saw him last year, he's kinda short. What the fucck happened. lipsrsealed. He just grew an itch, oh mehnn.
urgh....i think you meant "inch"
Re: Your First Time Crush by Ginaz(f): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2016
RayRayZicc:
urgh....i think you meant "inch"

Thanks for the correction smiley
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Ginaz:

Thanks for the correction smiley
de rien mademoiselle smiley
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Didn't crush on anyone..

Nobody crushed on me..
I crushed you long ago nah cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Your First Time Crush by ObioratheBully: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I crushed you long ago nah cheesy cheesy grin
grin

You don't know how to crush.. Gan learn
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

You don't know how to crush.. Gan learn
cry cry

I used tractor and bulldozers nah cry
Re: Your First Time Crush by ObioratheBully: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
cry cry

I used tractor and bulldozers nah cry
cool

How come I still have all 206 up and running like nothing happened?
Re: Your First Time Crush by pweetixandy: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2016
I didn't crush on anyone until SS2. I swear, I think it was crush at first sight cos he liked me too instantly. everyone knew he liked me but he didn't ask me out, guess he wasn't boy enough sad
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Can't even remember her name. She was 2, I was 3

E don tey wey yansh dey back no be today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your First Time Crush by makydebbie(f): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2016
I didn't crush on anyoneundecided
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2016
sinaj:
When I was in pry 4, my crush was a guy in pry 6 lol

He was the band leader in schl nd was very cute too kiss

I had to join the schl choir because of him so I wud be close to him nd see him every day during rehearsals grin

Cnt remember what happened afterwards sha tongue

Sinaj You must remember oo...Did u smash? huh?
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Well my primary school crush Anita isama got married to Paul okoye,we used to chat on fb but since she got married she bn ignoring me..
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cool

How come I still have all 206 up and running like nothing happened?
you must be a spirit cheesy tongue
Re: Your First Time Crush by Hollawayn05(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
I Crushed on dis Edo girl while ema ss1, The babe slim, Tall with curvy Body, OMG she's just too BeautiFUL,
but I was bold enof to let her know my Mind and she reciprocate, But what happened after was so Disappointing,

invited Her over, we started Kissing and etc, was ontop of her and she asked "What do you want to do?" and I immediately got Dumb..
She said "Talk now so I can know" but I was still Dumb
. dat was how she sha carry her bag and Go home..
am still beating my self for Not aving the Guts to Say anything..
*walk typeWalking on 3rd Mainland Bridge*

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Crush by Kaycee625(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:
I Crushed on dis Edo girl while ema ss1, The babe slim, Tall with curvy Body, OMG she's just too BeautiFUL,
but I was bold enof to let her know my Mind and she reciprocate, But what happened after was so Disappointing,
all u could have said is let me show you, then you will get down to business

invited Her over, we started Kissing and etc, was ontop of her and she asked "What do you want to do?" and I immediately got Dumb..
She said "Talk now so I can know" but I was still Dumb
. dat was how she sha carry her bag and Go home..
am still beating my self for Not aving the Guts to Say anything..
*walk typeWalking on 3rd Mainland Bridge*

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Crush by Kaycee625(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2016
my first real crush was when i was preparing for post UME, yea i had chyked gals back then in jamb lesson and stuffs but she was the first gal to captivate my whole being.
we got talking in the library that day, the next day after studying we had a little chit chat before we went our separate ways, then i made up my mind to collect her number the next day, but i came and didnt see her,she never came till i wrote my post UME and got admission,
but one day in my 1st yr she came to my dept, we saw each other, recognised our faces, but we forgot each other names, after reintroduction, we exchanged numbers, she came to my dept to see her bf who was in 2nd yr.
we are friends till date but she refused to date me, the closest i got was a kiss from her, my heart still beats whenever am with her, no girl has ever made feel that way.
pino pino m, i still like you alot.

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2016
I'm afraid,,,,ah can't say,,,she's here
Re: Your First Time Crush by StarBukola(f): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2016
rawpadgin:
u started having sexual feelings @ 7 shocked
na u no o
Re: Your First Time Crush by TrapHedges(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
my first crush was in ss3 and d sp also, I was in ss1 but I bleeped her finally when she was abouta gradutate
Re: Your First Time Crush by Tynasparks(f): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Following
Re: Your First Time Crush by sinaj(f): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
chojo3000:

Sinaj You must remember oo...Did u smash? huh?
I cnt remember o!

Haba smash for pry 4?

It was jux an innocent crush jore tongue
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
sinaj:
I cnt remember o!

Haba smash for pry 4?

It was jux an innocent crush jore tongue
lol jk ppl smashed at dat level na, kissing was smash den
Re: Your First Time Crush by sinaj(f): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
chojo3000:

lol jk ppl smashed at dat level na, kissing was smash den
mummy nd daddy drama too lol grin
Re: Your First Time Crush by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
sinaj:
mummy nd daddy drama too lol grin
wow u did that too? i remember fixin wigs on ma lil sister's head,also gathering used weavons n celotaping dem on her hair loool twas rly fun
Re: Your First Time Crush by StarBukola(f): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ginaz:

I saw him last year, he's kinda short. What the fucck happened. lipsrsealed. He just grew an inch, oh mehnn.
yes what d fuc.k happened??
Re: Your First Time Crush by henrydadon(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

chai we don do mumu thing for our life..there was this girl i had mad crush on then..i was so madly in "love" with this girl that i wrote a letter to her and hang it on her gate..hoping she would be the first person to come back from school and find it..but nah this girl mama first show..omo see gobe..her mother was mad and did investigation and later found out i was the one who wrote the damn letter..the incident just spoil my rep for that street ..everyone knew one

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Crush by highscript(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
My first time crush was this gurl in my primary school,i love her so much ,the only way i show love to her was tearing a sheet of paper for her during test and she had like 8 other girl friends,all my 60leaves has turn to 14 leaves .....
The day i told her I love her I got the beating of my life from uncle john because she reported I don't even know the difference between rape and sex --I was like ""can I rape you ""

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

ttswsk / Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) / Why Agberos Will Never Find Decent Women To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.