Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? (13306 Views)

Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by abnur14(m): 4:33am On Jan 01, 2016
we don't have to say too much its #president Muhammadu buhari# I can recall when almost every1 was shouting #sai baba# lol
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by ATERI(m): 5:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Nice OP does not restrict us to one name. As far as the public domain is concerned, it is the people that record a first that always matter, this is the reason why I`m choosing 3 Nigerians as my public personality of 2015

Nigeria has been conducting general elections since 1950s. yet there has never been a time when an incumbent President has not made sure to rig election in order to continue in office. As far as the presidential system we are practising now is concerned if election rigging were to be Olympic sport, Obasanjo would have numerous gold medals hanging on his neck. So for Goodluck Jonathan to concede defeat and leave office gracefully makes him the most important Nigerian in 2015 for me

Of course directly linked to him is Attahiru Jega. When you talk of democracy, you must conduct elections that remove the incumbent before democracy can begin to mean something. If all our Electoral Commissioners can defy those that are in power and go by the rules and what the Constitution prescribes, Nigeria shall be great soon. Jega would forever be remembered positively when democracy is discussed in Nigeria.

The fact is that when you are a vice-president in Nigeria, you are like a spare tyre that may never be remembered until things go horribly wrong. One of my political moments was when vice-President Osinbajo walked out of a meeting leaving Buhari and the loose canon that disrespected him behind. There are many people that claim to know the problem of the black race, but most of them are merely deceiving themselves. Anyone that wants to help the black race can start by trying to find the genes that are responsible for human reaction. One of the most fundamental shot-comings of the black man is his inability to react to what is going on around him. Should anyone find the genes responsible for how we react to our environment, it would be confirmed that the ones that the black man have are totally defective. The black race has been operating in the same world with the same people for over 400 years, yet we don`t know how to handle that world-totally incapable of responding to our environment
At a Federal Executive Meeting, President Buhari must make sure that a modicum of order prevails. The idea that an over-zealous state governor would be rude to the vice-President is an indictment on the President`s ability to lead. So when the vice walked out, he was telling the President what the President was doing wrong as well as defending his own integrity and the integrity of the office of vice-President. Perfect reaction.

In paying tribute to these three individuals, I`m also mindful of the fact that the most important Nigerians are those that engage in random acts of kindness that go unnoticed. The best acts of any individual is the good done when no one is watching; when no television cameras are rolling and when no applause is at stake, but through what these 3 individuals do I have been personally inspired and impressed

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by HDee(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Gej
Gov fayose
Nnmadi kanu
na all d bad people full your list grin
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by totorimi: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2016
My man of the year is God Almighty and then GEJ for agreeing to let our democracy continue and for thwarting the plans of those who swore to will the blood of baboons and monkey and for destroying the wishes of those who have assembled themselves to form a parallel govt thereby causing anarchy.
I am proud to give it to GEJ for without peacefully handing over by now what is . in Syria would have been a child's play. GEJ is the man of the year. I will not align with people who try to tarnish a good man. I drove to the East recently I saw the wonderful job done on the benin- ore expressway. I am impressed, I can't forget the nightmare that road used to be. I saw the ongoing work on the second Niger bridge now I know except by the grace of God that bridge may never ever be with this wicked leaders we have now.
People we didn't offend yet they hate us with passion. May our Father in Heaven scatter them anywhere they gather to plan against a goodman and his people.
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by jouchmaleo: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Gej and nnamdi kanu
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by porshuch: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari and jagaban
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Izugab(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Our former president,Goodluck Ebele Jonadane and Rev.father Ejike Mbaka.
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2016
It has to be Mr. Ben Murray Bruce..Love that man
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by ZUBY77(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2016
ichommy:
1. Zuby77

2. Mark Zuckerberg

3. Seun Osewa

4. Solidkay and explorers

5. My atheists people on NL

6. All my followers and followe on NL

7. Odunlade Adekola *cause Trouble*

Thanks... I m honoured.
... and we Run On...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Rexnegro(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Me for been Me...
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by northvietnam(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2016
tunapawizzy:
DR. STELLA AMEYO ADADEVOH

may her gentle soul rest in peace
Amen.
she gave Nigeria her life back

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
fratermathy:

Sorry bro, just need to be clear. Is it Ebele or Ebere?

You be bad guy
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by platodeen(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
ATTAHIRU JEGA
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by drrid(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2016
i am myself of the year, thank God my life will full of ever lasting blessing Insha Allah
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by nnowu(f): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Guy Murray Bruce is the man
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Loboski: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
My Man Of The Year:
Folarin 'FALZ' Falana
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by DrGud: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
PMB cool
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by harley88(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
PMB:For being the best president Nigeria has ever had,with his unrelenting fight against corruption. I salute you

GEJ: For his true showmanship of democracy..Ensuring the election was free and fair and handing over the mantle of leadership to GMB with the shed of innocent blood.

JEGA: For a well conducted election and showing that he's truly independent.

JAGABAN:For his doggedness against the PDP and finally getting his party (APC) into power after 16 years

DAVIDO:For amazing songs all year

FAYOSE: For being a disgrace to politicians all around Nigeria
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by barikay: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pastor David Ibiyeomie

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Equityboi: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
osomole gov. of d masses
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by femi4: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
MissMalia:
These nairalanders are public figures to me:Timbouktou, Geofavour, femi4, glamourprincezz, joie2, solomonbrowney, softandmoist. Muhammed Buhari, pst E.A Adeboye. Still coming with oda list. Am in church ryt now.
Happy new year MissMalia
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by ubongchrisetim(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hurray, i am the man of the year 2015 for being able to weather the storms through God's grace.
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Protagonist(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2016
grin
kristisking:
Change manstra. APC protagonist.
And who told you I'm APC? Take ya time okpua? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Will DSS, EFCC Arrest Babachir Lawal, Buhari's SGF? - Fayose / #EndSARS: Police To Promote Officers Killed, Injured During Recent Rampage — IGP / 16 Sacked Plateau State PDP Lawmakers Threaten To Resume Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.