Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? (13310 Views)

Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by placeofallure(f): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sai Baba! Sai Buhari! My black president!
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
The Lion of Niger Delta... His Excellence Rotimi Ameachi ... He came , He saw and He conquered...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by ogmaskman: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
onosprince:
My personality of the year is Shekau and is boko boys for beating the December deadline.

I'm on fp on the last day of the year, I go blow for 2016.

You go no where in 2016 because your personality is tied to a ghostman, shekau. IBB na water.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
KingEli:
n yet he used money meant for arms purchase to fund his campaign abi?
If campaign is that expensive where did PMB get the mo ey from to fund his own for 3 times
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by JustHector(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vladimir Putin!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by lazborn(m): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
PMB Mufti ismail musah menk Cr7
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Ninilowo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
VINCENT ENYEAMA, TAYE AWONIYI, OSIMEH, TUKUR BURATAI, WILLIE OBIANO, OLUSEGUN OBASANJO
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Herrmes: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
J Cole and Lupe Fiasco
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by goodgate: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Our very amiable President; His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari. The very able Minister of Transport; RT.Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by bolex04(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Swissheart:
Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti..................... He fell and rose again politically.

Timilehin Adigun whose La Confrencia remains evergreen.

sweet girl...happy new year
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
These nairalanders are public figures to me:Timbouktou, Geofavor, femi4, glamourprincezz, joie2, solomonbrowney, softandmoist. Muhammed Buhari, pst E.A Adeboye. Still coming with oda list. Am in church ryt now.
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year World.
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Swissheart(f): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2016
bolex04:
sweet girl...happy new year
..... Happy New year to you Sir!
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by asamaigho(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2016
TINUBU
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Toosure70: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Asiwaju now
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by okotv(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Rear Admiral A O Suleman, Chairman armed forces selection board 2015. Stood his ground and selected suitable cadets defying the rule of godfatherism that had plagued the exercise

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by teamchocolate: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2016
PMB, Fasho-baba, Jagaban, Amaechi and omonnakoda...cuz truly awon omo nna koda grin
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by emerged01(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari!!!
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by oviejnr(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2016
All thanks to Davido and Sophie, baby mama dramas grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by DangotePikin: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo! My papa!
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2016
fratermathy:
I have some public personalities I would love to acknowledge for their efforts in the year 2015! These are in categories.

-In Politics
1. President Buhari: For changing the tide of politics in the nation where an incumbent is deemed winner of any Presidential election. Whether for good or bad and whether or not our future is bright or gloomy, Buhari changed a trend and for such, his name has entered the sands of time. I also believe he is a good man and he will perform well if supported.
2. Attahiru Jega: For conducting a free and fair election and being an agent for the historic and epoch making landmark election of the year 2015.

-In Religion
1. Fr. Mbaka: For speaking the truth, being knowledgeable and proving that Religion can break the clutches of dogma!
2. David Ibiyeomie: For showing the world that Religion can be a learning experience. He is not only a preacher but a teacher. There is never a dull moment in his household of God.

-In Entertainment
1. Kunle Afolayan: For revolutionising Nigerian cinema and Nollywood by releasing high quality movies with a good budget. He has introduced the use of advanced cinematographic techniques that are favorable to the progress of the movie industry.
2. Clarence Peters: For his perfect interpretations of music to create highly scenic and cinematographic music videos that appeal to all audiences without frequent recourse to nude vixens.

-In Education and Scholarship
1. Prof. G.G.Darah: For pushing the barriers of research and scholarship especially as it concerns Urhobo and Niger Delta Studies.
2. Prof Pat Utomi: For being a public intellectual par excellence and the most sought after person in Nigeria public scholarship. He is a walking encyclopaedia of the Nation and its economy. His knowledge is applicable to all sectors of the our collective national life.
3. Prof. John Idiodi: For blending his vast knowledge of Physics with public intellectualism and mysticism and thereby, creating an image of the perfect scholar for himself.

-In Literature
1. Stephen Kekeghe: For breaking the boundary between the Nigerian voice and the Niger-Delta voice in our collective literary history through his scintillating mastery and deployment of wordsmithery and critical analytical tools.
2. Peter Omoko: For consolidating the gains made by earlier writers with recourse to Urhobo culture, tradition and the Niger Delta question through the deployment of experimental and avant-garde literary techniques and forms

-In Spirituality
1. Dr. Kenneth Idiodi: For showing the world that religious tolerance and harmonious co-existence is possible and achievable in the world. He espouses peace and he is peace personified. He is also a man of letters, scholarship and a public intellectual of rare excellence.

-In Public Outspokenness
1. Prof. Wole Soyinka: For his defence of truth and the right of the common man without bias and prejudice. For his fearless attack of government regimes using the metaphorical swordsmanship of the pen.
2. Dr. Sunny Awhefeada: For fearlessly defending the rights of the common man, addressing the pains of the masses and rereading history with recourse to contemporary applicability through the use of impeccable linguistic competence and literary perfection.

Last but not the least; Jasysandra: For providing the muse to go through the year with peace profound, harmony, love, light and life.
A Happy New Year to everyone! cheesy
Dr. Sunny Awhefeada is a god of literature, an inspiration and a role-model. He taught and made me take a deep fancy to Drama when i was in 100L. He has this uncanny way of lumping literature with history. He would belt out that before the english man shipped his literature to us, the urhobos had their own literature. He would go on to cite examples of simile, oxymoron in ancient urhobo's sayings. Pure genius, that man.

His wife Dr Ufuoma Awhefeada is quite easily the most sound and sapient law lecturer i have had the good fortune of being a student of. She taught me constitutional law in 200L. She is argueably the best female law lecturer in our faculty. She's got such a good command of english that kept you yearning for more long after she had rounded up her lectures. Participating in her annual constitutional law debate, earlier this year, had bettered and improved my advocacy skill.

His wife is my public personality of the year as well as Ben Bruce.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Chris Oyakhilome...I am not a member of his church but I love his teachings..great man of God

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Technocrat1759(m): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2016
. grin Conel Dasuki all d way.
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by amdoyin82(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu. Jargan of borgu, the master strategist. For fighting effortlessly to liberate us from the 16 years of PDP misrules. God bless baba.
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by psalmade(m): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Pastor Chris oyakhilome
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by raph101(m): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2016
fratermathy:
The mundane year of 2015 has come and its embers are gradually cooling off. It is no secret that this year has been a most memorable year for Nigerians especially. We have recorded massive changes in politics, entertainment, religion, culture, etc. These changes were brought about by certain persons that have risen to the occasion and are now public figures, intellectuals, entertainers, religious personnels, etc. 2015 has been a historic year for all of us! It is not without help from certain persons no matter how small or great they are! Let us recognise such persons smiley

Each of us has been touched in different forms. Who are these persons that have touched or inspired us this year?

This is a personal question and answers should be based on what we all feel. Just state who is the public personality that inspired you or made a difference in the year 2015 and how s/he did so.

For example:
My public personality of the year 2015 is Seun Dominique Lalasticlala and it is due to their managerial competence, taciturn nature and unbiased moderation of public events. wink

Lai Mohammed and Dasuki... I dough my hat 4 them
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by kristisking(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2016
fratermathy:
I have some public personalities I would love to acknowledge for their efforts in the year 2015! These are in categories.

-In Politics
1. President Buhari: For changing the tide of politics in the nation where an incumbent is deemed winner of any Presidential election. Whether for good or bad and whether or not our future is bright or gloomy, Buhari changed a trend and for such, his name has entered the sands of time. I also believe he is a good man and he will perform well if supported.
2. Attahiru Jega: For conducting a free and fair election and being an agent for the historic and epoch making landmark election of the year 2015.

-In Religion
1. Fr. Mbaka: For speaking the truth, being knowledgeable and proving that Religion can break the clutches of dogma!
2. David Ibiyeomie: For showing the world that Religion can be a learning experience. He is not only a preacher but a teacher. There is never a dull moment in his household of God.

-In Entertainment
1. Kunle Afolayan: For revolutionising Nigerian cinema and Nollywood by releasing high quality movies with a good budget. He has introduced the use of advanced cinematographic techniques that are favorable to the progress of the movie industry.
2. Clarence Peters: For his perfect interpretations of music to create highly scenic and cinematographic music videos that appeal to all audiences without frequent recourse to nude vixens.

-In Education and Scholarship
1. Prof. G.G.Darah: For pushing the barriers of research and scholarship especially as it concerns Urhobo and Niger Delta Studies.
2. Prof Pat Utomi: For being a public intellectual par excellence and the most sought after person in Nigeria public scholarship. He is a walking encyclopaedia of the Nation and its economy. His knowledge is applicable to all sectors of the our collective national life.
3. Prof. John Idiodi: For blending his vast knowledge of Physics with public intellectualism and mysticism and thereby, creating an image of the perfect scholar for himself.

-In Literature
1. Stephen Kekeghe: For breaking the boundary between the Nigerian voice and the Niger-Delta voice in our collective literary history through his scintillating mastery and deployment of wordsmithery and critical analytical tools.
2. Peter Omoko: For consolidating the gains made by earlier writers with recourse to Urhobo culture, tradition and the Niger Delta question through the deployment of experimental and avant-garde literary techniques and forms

-In Spirituality
1. Dr. Kenneth Idiodi: For showing the world that religious tolerance and harmonious co-existence is possible and achievable in the world. He espouses peace and he is peace personified. He is also a man of letters, scholarship and a public intellectual of rare excellence.

-In Public Outspokenness
1. Prof. Wole Soyinka: For his defence of truth and the right of the common man without bias and prejudice. For his fearless attack of government regimes using the metaphorical swordsmanship of the pen.
2. Dr. Sunny Awhefeada: For fearlessly defending the rights of the common man, addressing the pains of the masses and rereading history with recourse to contemporary applicability through the use of impeccable linguistic competence and literary perfection.

Last but not the least; Jasysandra: For providing the muse to go through the year with peace profound, harmony, love, light and life.
A Happy New Year to everyo'ne! cheesy
Change manstra. APC protagonist.
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by fratermathy(m): 2:57am On Jan 01, 2016
kristisking:
Change manstra. APC protangonist.

Nehi Naha!

I detest them all. Whether apc or pdp, they are the same.

I only support and pray for any government in power. Call me AGIP!
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by begwong: 2:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Prof Attahiru Jega

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by engrjacuzzi: 3:37am On Jan 01, 2016
good luck ebele Jonathan Azikiwe alias jega
Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by Scholarforever: 3:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Attahiru Jega Good luck Jonathan Odunade Adekola Timi Dakolo Jones Usen of Radio Continental

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015? by DanielPop(m): 3:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Use whichever fits ur mood! angry
fratermathy:

Sorry bro, just need to be clear. Is it Ebele or Ebere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Health Workers Protest 5Months Unpaid Salaries (pics) / Shettima And Buratai At The Opening Of Maiduguri To Gamboru-Ngala Road / No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.