Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? (18221 Views)

Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / Help! Pls Should I Go For This Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Cutehector(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please be patient with your current job...
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by tunergy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
i am disappointed dat as old n mature as u are u look for advice on the internet....wot r u trying to teach ur kids wen they reach to make important decisions in lives...Man Up!!! Ur suppose to b leading a family.

I am sure you want to exhaust your supply of stupidity before you take up a new delivery on Jan 1
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by sorom4: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
holysam14:
I am a graduate from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko i study survey and few month after my NYSC i got a job at one construction in Lagos this company really pay me well i av been working for them for close to 5 years now but since April 2014, no work and since then i av been struggle to get another work but all to no result i av a wife and kids the small shop my wife is managing is far not enough to take of the kids not to even talk of paying bills. As this struggle goes on i saw a company who needed a dispatch rider and i applied luckily i was employed and to start work on Tuesday the 5th January 2016 the pay is 35k per month though i will av the bike in my possession which mean i am not going to pay for transport at all the fueling and the maintenance of the bike will also be done by the company. the issue here is that my wife doesn't want me to take this job just because of the risk involve, and also there are rumor that the construction company i worked for may call us back to site as early as January. so i'm confused here and i need a serious advice. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Rhea(f): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
holysam14:
I am a graduate from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko i study survey and few month after my NYSC i got a job at one construction in Lagos this company really pay me well i av been working for them for close to 5 years now but since April 2014, no work and since then i av been struggle to get another work but all to no result i av a wife and kids the small shop my wife is managing is far not enough to take of the kids not to even talk of paying bills. As this struggle goes on i saw a company who needed a dispatch rider and i applied luckily i was employed and to start work on Tuesday the 5th January 2016 the pay is 35k per month though i will av the bike in my possession which mean i am not going to pay for transport at all the fueling and the maintenance of the bike will also be done by the company. the issue here is that my wife doesn't want me to take this job just because of the risk involve, and also there are rumor that the construction company i worked for may call us back to site as early as January. so i'm confused here and i need a serious advice. thanks

[size=14pt]Advice I was once given: Never defer any opportunity for one that is anticipated. The only opportunity you have is the one starring you in the face. When another one shows up, you can always move on or stay put. But NEVER let a good opportunity pass you by. Take the job you now have. This is December. In January, even the crayfish seller is waiting for senate to pass the budget[/size]
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by urchcoded(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
i am disappointed dat as old n mature as u are u look for advice on the internet....wot r u trying to teach ur kids wen they reach to make important decisions in lives...Man Up!!! Ur suppose to b leading a family.

mumu
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
ratchy:
ur contribution is so dumb,
if you cant help you shouldn't add to it .

Receive BRAIN

you are such a senseless guy
....when ur grown up in some years to come u will no the reality of life....i knw dat ur underage to understand how serious these matters are.....their not to b put up for disscussions on internet forums....wen u get married n ur fending for a family u wil knw.
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by jtina(f): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes. Take d job now and resign wen a better offer comes along. Wish u d best bro.
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
tunergy:

I am sure you want to exhaust your supply of stupidity before you take up a new delivery on Jan 1
u r neither a constructive or destructive critic....ur man who behaves like bitch.....so go choke on a dick f@ggot!!!!
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by coolhamid(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bro, accept it and keep looking out for a good job.Although the pay is small but you would be expecting 35k every month.
To me, it's better than being idle. Besides, a man with wife and kids must not be broke o...
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by awa(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:

But nobody knows it all. Bros you could have just view comments if you don't have anything to advise. I am certainly sure you don't know what it means to be in a tight corner.

@Poster: your wifey might have a point as per risk issue except you are fully qualified and experienced in dispatch riding. Don't take the job just because of the paycheck but safety first

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by emmchi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
Look at the trash you just vomited angry angry
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
urchcoded:

mumu
Idiot!!
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Jobsdome: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
emmchi:

Look at the trash you just vomited angry angry

u cant do any better fool!!!
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
awa:

But nobody knows it all. Bros you could have just view comments if you don't have anything to advise. I am certainly sure you don't know what it means to be in a tight corner.

@Poster: your wifey might have a point as per risk issue except you are fully qualified and experienced in dispatch riding. Don't take the job just because of the paycheck but safety first
....taking the seriousness of his situation if u wia in his shoes would putting up this for discussion on internet b an option for u?
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by GeoOla25(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
bestestgirl:
Damn!!! RIP English cry cry cry

Anyway, @Topic, OP I think you should take the job till the other one calls you back. and please try to ride safe, your wife has valid fears
Lol... Mehn

1 Like

Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by redcliff: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:

Gbam!!!
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Heineken(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
see hym head like Heineken bottle. Op mbok take those yarns wey correct people drop. May God bless you as we enter this new year.
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by iphiy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
Ur brain need pills bro
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
yes, go for it till you're called. or maybe if you find a better one on the process, you can quit! if you consider the risk, you can't move on bro. so it up to you!
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
iphiy:

Ur brain need pills bro
u nid to grow up
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by tunergy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
u r neither a constructive or destructive critic....ur man who behaves like bitch.....so go choke on a dick f@ggot!!!!

Pained. Can't even taste his own medicine.

Lol.

And you are Still spewing thrash.
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by MJAP(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
You need to sit down with your wife and discuss it with her trying to make her understand that it is better to accept the offer instead of waiting for what you are not sure of (the construction company). By the way, the construction work is also risky, it is only God that protects. May God help you.
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by starwar(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
watered:
Na Okada work dey fear you? Bro something must kill a man.

The rule is "Get rich or die trying"

Don't forget to use your helmet.
Bros,Get rich or get richer.. don't die trying
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by deloon(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Discipleship:

I"m more highly disappointed for you to come here and vomited this trash..Programmed Fool.
Murderer!

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by ERONX(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by awa(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
....taking the seriousness of his situation if u wia in his shoes would putting up this for discussion on internet b an option for u?

You have a point of concern but sometimes our individual approach towards resolving issues might differs but I feĺt you were a bit rather harsh. Besides I was expecting you to make your contribution but you ended up focusing on expression of disappointment in him.

Is well shaa
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
The kids here can take shots at me how ever they like cuz i don't take nairaland seriously just like i don't take any of dem seriously....i'm still of the view that putting up a real life situation like dis on a chatting forum like NL up for discussion is d wrong thing to do. Dat shows hw serious or important dis decisions is to d O.P...if i was in shoes o.p....a matured man i would never imagine taking it here cuz as i said b4 i dont take NL seriously. its a place u have fun...yes, u learn yes...but u dont use to find advice for real life scenarios....dats my opinion if u dont like it u can all joke on d!cks for all i care.
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
DonUjay:
na everything una dey carry come internet. Okay this is my advice: Give me your wife and keep the kids to yourself. I will take care of her

Very Soon someone will come and say "Please my Pr*ck no dey stand again what should I do"
i thank Jah dat i'm not the only one seeing reason in NL
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Femich18(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Y not take it up and hope 4smtin beta at least u r earning smtin...its beta to start smtin 4d new yr Dan doing noting
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Anyi2015: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
he should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed / MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Key Account Partner – September 2015 / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.