Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (98335 Views)

Area Guys Scectrely Video Pastor Caught Giving Married Woman Hot Døggy In Church / Little Things That Make A Woman Hot / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Islie: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
A young woman literally committed a crime against fashion!

She was stopped by police who thought she was wandering around the streets half - naked in the middle of the day.

In fact , Abbie Crawford was braving the icy temperatures in a tiny pair of hotpants that were obscured by her coat.

The 25- year - old, who went viral after confused locals in Newton - Le- Willows in Merseyside took photos of her , has revealed the trusty item of clothing is her ‘ pulling shorts. ’

She said : “They’ re my pulling shorts. I wear them when I crave attention – and obviously they never fail me . ”

Abbie added that she found it ‘ hilarious ’ that her favourite pair of shorts had got so much attention. She said : “I had my music in, so didn ’ t notice anyone saying anything or looking at me in a funny way.

“ My friend only just showed me the picture yesterday – I was stunned , I couldn ’ t believe it . ”

As Abbie walked along the pavement with her headphones, people stopped and stared , believing she had gone out without underwear.

Officers eventually caught up with Abbie and, after establishing she was , in fact , wearing clothes, advised her to dress appropriately .

http://punchng.com/womans-hot-pants-confuse-police-who-think-shes-walking-Unclad/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by jdstunt(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Aonkuuse(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmm you will see our naija girls with these pants soon

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Taiofil(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Rubbish!!
Good riddance to bullshiit! undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by sajb(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by benedictnsi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Am I d only one who still thinks there is no pant?

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Fweshspice(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Well! Clap for ursef cuz u jst succeeded in confusing me Too!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by mikky4764(f): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
she's as good as not wearing pants

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by dollyjoy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
If na Nigeria now,the kind harassment she for face especially from old women.

18 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by habsydiamond(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Attention seeker..... Idonbilivit...

5 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Fkforyou(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Idiot... undecided

You got what you wanted, attention.. undecided

Now go fvck yourself

8 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Exjoker(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
That girl is not wearing any pant...
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by MrHistorian: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
;Dead
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
See dry yarsh

6 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by KushyKush: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
I hate white women for just one reason.

Them no dey get yansh. Like how the hell am I suppose to fück you from behind if you've got no ass I can grab and squeeze? angry

How am I suppose to hear the "pah, pah, pah, pah, pah" sound during sex if you've got no ass?

Everything is just bony. Nah... This can't work angry

29 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Samusu(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
And if she ended up being rape nko? Then she go realize sey dis attention na expensive one angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by DoTheNeedful: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
This lady is 25 years O'boy, I don old o.

15 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by YeyeGirl(f): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
lol,, Nd it blends with her skin...
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
lipsrsealed Nawa ooo, somewhere in the country, a man is seriously sharing Christmas gala and Lipton to his people.. grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by dippleee1: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Samusu:
And if she ended up being rape nko? Then she realize sey dis attention expensive
Idiot rapist go and rape her na, thats only what your little empty brain can decode

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Abfinest007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
see gobe thank GOD is not nigeria police .u are lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Juniorbuba(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Common sense is not so common...........

3 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by donblade85555(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na wao... Till now I still think she his naked

anyway for funnynny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Boyooosa(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Normal. Courtesy demands.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by akeentech(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Exjoker:
That girl is not wearing any pant...
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Iyajison: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
End time swag.......

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by haywhy1026(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
She does not need to prove to anybody that shes wearing any piece of clothing down there...Men are captivated by what they can see....so she is naked in our minds

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by spartan117(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
kkko:
lipsrsealed Nawa ooo, somewhere in the country, a man is seriously sharing Christmas gala and Lipton to his people.. grin grin grin
Where?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.