Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. (15755 Views)

Anioma, Igbo And Matters Arising / The End Of Crude Oil And Its Implications for The Igbo Identity In Rivers State / Sunday Oliseh...his Resignation And His Igbo Identity And Denial. Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

so who decides where ppl are born??

Parents. From inception, to childbirth, to infancy, even uptil senior secondary, they are your god.
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oga stop making noise.. no tru son of ND will make mockery of bini.. by there fruit we sha know them.. keep trolling on NL.. nothing worst than self deceit.

Well Anioma's re igbos for christ sake, But our position is very clear [Incase u create this thread because of ur biafra] , Incase those greedy slot from SE 1 use am as an excuse to claim Entire delta.. If we did keep quiet they would av use anioma as an excuse to claim our land..

Enouf said
Anioma re igbo's

please shift one side. You binis can insult Igbos because of biafra but Igbo should not insult you? What business do i an ndoki man from oyigbo have in common with you binis apart from the fact that fulanis carved out an artificial collection of ethnic minorities and lumped them together in order to reduce Igbo influence in the former eastern region calling them 'south-south", a cardinal point that does not exist in geography. Igbo-etche is in rivers, does it sound like bini-etche or yoruba-etche? If you are going to unite with me as a bini only if i deny my Igbo ancestry or Biafra. Then to hell with you. Go and seek unity elsewhere!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Parents. From inception, to childbirth, to infancy, even uptil senior secondary, they are your god.
In that case my parents and ur parents robbed us
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Before you send anyone back to Benin via Nairaland, are you from Rivers, if yes, where exactly.

you are asking me the same question that you always dodge, are you not the dolt called coolscott or size38 who will NEVER TELL YOU his ethnicity in the south-south when you call him out, only to shout ss voice everywhere while having his tongue deep in buhari's asss. you are a yoruba impostor! Come to okoloma now that i am home for holidays i want to see your yoruba tribal mark, while you still claim rivers. ndi ara

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

please shift one side. You binis can insult Igbos because of biafra but Igbo should not insult you? What business do i an ndoki man from oyigbo have in common with you binis apart from the fact that fulanis carved out an artificial collection of ethnic minorities and lumped them together in order to reduce Igbo influence in the former eastern region calling them 'south-south", a cardinal point that does not exist in geography. Igbo-etche is in rivers, does it sound like bini-etche or yoruba-etche? If you are going to unite with me as a bini only if i deny my Igbo ancestry or Biafra. Then to hell with you. Go and seek unity elsewhere!

If they carve you back to Abia, i think we are goin to have peace on NL. From Abia you came , to Abia you return. LOLZ, na play. U still have plenty oil and gas. And Ikwerre need you for Votes during elections.

But Since when did Oyigbo people start talking when Ikwerres are talking. Thank God for faceless internet o. Mekaa o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If they carve you back to Abia, i think we are goin to have peace on NL. From Abia you came , to Abia you return. LOLZ, na play. U still have plenty oil and gas. And Ikwerre need you for Votes during elections.

But Since when did Oyigbo people start talking when Ikwerres are talking. Thank God for faceless internet o. Mekaa o.

You are going back to bini or yorubaland when parade change. It's as simple as that.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

U dey finish them with concrete facts. I wonder how edo man is a brother to rivers man more than Abia and Imo. Is it culture, language, food, dressing, names or what exactly do they share in common?? Imo is closer to the niger delta (i.e, the place where River Niger split into smaller rivers) than EDO, Aba is more southern than benin, so how exactly do they define South south or Niger delta??

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

In that case my parents and ur parents robbed us

My parents did not rob me anything. I'm a proud Ikwerre.

No need feeling inferior to anyone. Emancipate yourself from such complex.

Sometimes i feel ashamed when a major tribe like the Igbos open their mouths to complain of being marginalised by Hausa which are another major tribe like them. You cannot slug it out with the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani but choose to chicken out with minorities to form another country.

So Igbos want a country where they are the single majority wielding absolute authority over others.

Pls Igbos stay in Nigeria where other major tribes act as a check n balance to you. TNX

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

You are going back to bini or yorubaland when parade change. It's as simple as that.

Guy, This state was created for Ikwerres.

Your LGA sometime back was part of Abia, boundary(oil) adjustment was what made you a Riverian. You're a minority Riverian as it stands. Shut up and watch Ikwerres drive the state like a car.

You can swim across Imo River to Abia if it bothers you much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

oru
I now have every reason to believe u are a yorubaman, u have been exposed
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:
oru

Show your reasons, i want to believe you have grey matter in your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Sometimes i feel ashamed when a major tribe like the Igbos open their mouths to complain of being marginalised by Hausa which are another major tribe like them. You cannot slug it out with the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani but choose to chicken out with minorities to form another country.

So Igbos want a country where they are the single majority wielding absolute authority over others.

Pls Igbos stay in Nigeria where other major tribes act as a check n balance to you. TNX

Show me one apc zombie here, who is not anti-Igbo. Just one! This how you catch them, the former eastern region voted as a bloc against the tyrant now in power. Apc got afraid of the unity of Igbos with other minorities in the region and are now doing everything to truncate that unity with the usual divide-and-rule tactic they employed after the war. This guy is just one of their usual tools. When i'm in lagos you treat me as Ibo but when you want oil from my land i become non-igbo. You can cut off your village and put in daura. your cup of tea. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:
oru
he is yoruba working in rivers, he tries to hide it but is very unsuccesful at hiding it, just read his comment. no ikwereman thinks like that. Can you imagine the current Massob leader mr chuwku who is a verified ikwerre to make such comment. Do you believe an unverifiable ikwerreman hopeathand or the verified one Mr chukwu of massob? cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lol, If u are ikwere who then is Igbo?? the man in Aba is Ngwa man, The man in Nnewi is Anaedo man, The man in Enugu is a Wawa man. The rest of arguments is bull shyte, U are the one creating a differnt tribe for uself to run away from ur low achievemts which will be dwarfed in the largerr igbo setting. see how u are even boasting here because u can now claim majority in rivers, same thing u accuse igbos. Omo u be confirmed yoruba man joor

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Guy, This state was created for Ikwerres.

Your LGA sometime back was part of Abia, boundary(oil) adjustment was what made you a Riverian. You're a minority Riverian as it stands. Shut up and watch Ikwerres drive the state like a car.

You can swim across Imo River to Abia if it bothers you much.

waka for you there, bring your cutlass and come and carve my land out of rivers, the cutlass will be used to add more tribal marks to your pitiable yoruba face. onye ara!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

[s]Show me one apc zombie here, who is not anti-Igbo. Just one! This how you catch them, the former eastern region voted as a bloc against the tyrant now in power. Apc got afraid of the unity of Igbos with other minorities in the region and are now doing everything to truncate that unity with the usual divide-and-rule tactic they employed after the war. This guy is just one of their usual tools. When i'm in lagos you treat me as Ibo but when you want oil from my land i become non-igbo. You can cut off your village and put in daura. your cup of tea.[/s] cheesy

Was it APC that made Ikwerre as separate entity from Igbo and wrote to that effect in the constitution of Nigeria. Leave APC and face topic.

Do you think Oyigbo is more Rivers than Okrika, Kalabari, Ogoni and Ikwerre. As Oyigbo is recognised as Igbo, they should note that other ethnicities in Rivers state should be respected in whatever they choose to call themselves.

We all know our positions in Rivers, please just find your level and park yourself there.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

he is yoruba working in rivers, he tries to hide it but is very unsuccesful at hiding it, just read his comment. no ikwereman thinks like that. Can you imagine the current Massob leader mr chuwku who is a verified ikwerre to make such comment. Do you believe an unverifiable ikwerreman hopeathand or the verified one Mr chukwu of massob? cheesy cheesy
Ikwere men plenty for Ohaneze Ndigbo

Key Members[edit]

Chief G. Nnachi Enwo-Igariwey — President-General

Chief Alozie Nwagwu — Vice President General - Abia

chief Nnanyelugo Ani Odunze "National administrative secretary" - Anambra .

Barrister Hyacinth A. Nweke — Vice President — Anambra

Chief Enechi Onyia (SAN) — Vice President — Enugu

Chief Engr. Isaac Wonwu — Vice President — Rivers

Chief Chris Asoluka - Vice President — Imo

Dr. Joe Nworgu — Secretary-General

Chief Eddie Onuoha — Deputy Secretary-General

Prince (Engr. ) Ralph Ndigwe — National Publicity Secretary

Chief Elder E. O. Okparanta — National Treasurer

Chief Nweke Anyigor — 'National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser

Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Barrister I. O. Ahize — Asst. Nat. Treasurer

Mr. Ajoku E. Alerechi — Assistant National Fin. Secretary

Chief Nweke Anyigor — National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser Chief Stephen Offordike Igwe Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Chief Bar. Oyibo Chukwu — Ass. Nat. Legal Adviser
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohanaeze_Ndigbo
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

waka for you there, bring your cutlass and come and carve my land out of rivers, the cutlass will be used to add more tribal marks to your pitiable yoruba face. onye ara!
Is the guy yoruba? I think he is ikwerre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by lionduke(m): 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
One of them is on Nairaland, his wish is to wipe out Igbo identity in South South because they thought that these SS geopolitical region was created as a "thank you"gift for their betraying prowess in the Old Rivers
Tonye is a confused fellow, a man without honour, he belongs to the class of petty saboteurs who never learn from history. He will surely end up like saro wiwa .

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Kuyo: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
Ikwerre is Ikwerre.
This issue have been overdiscussed.
Lets not derail this thread with this ikwerre talk.

I think you are the one that want to derail this thread not that guy. You accused Barcanista for saying that Anioma are not Igbo but you are doing the same thing who told you that Ikwerre is Ikwerre if what you said is true then what is Chief (Engr.) Isaac Wonwu an Ikwerre man is doing in Ohanaeze Ndigbo the Deputy Secretary-General Ohanaeze Ndigbo. Am from Isiokpo in Ikwerre local government and my family are very proud of our Igboness

14 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Was it APC that made Ikwerre as separate entity from Igbo and wrote to that effect in the constitution of Nigeria. Leave APC and face topic.

Do you think Oyigbo is more Rivers than Okrika, Kalabari, Ogoni and Ikwerre. As Oyigbo is recognised as Igbo, they should note that other ethnicities in Rivers state should be respected in whatever they choose to call themselves.

We all know our positions in Rivers, please just find your level and park yourself there.
So why cant i be respected when i say i am not a Nigeirian?? and plz explain the Ohaneze issue i posted

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by cheruv: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
'Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?
''What do the Igbos want?"

Now This question from Buhari has hit hard on those who think that they can use we Aniomas as a "willing tool" to drive their Anti- Igbo agenda.
- One of them is on Nairaland, his wish is to wipe out Igbo identity in South South because they thought that these SS geopolitical region was created as a "thank you"gift for their betraying prowess in the Old Rivers State.
- How can a man who come from a tribe that is know historically as "Boat Settlers" and swamp dwellers have the guts to write about who is Igbo or not in the SS and about the Igbo land..
I read his past posts and saw where he was dragging Ndoki history, now he want to cross into Anioma land and cause division in our Anioma family.
They should keep their rubbish in Rivers state and do not dare bring it to our Anioma Land or Delta state.
Our Igboid connection is why Aniomas have been holding lucrative positions in the Federal Government.
We are NOT a minority group.
We are an Igboid Group and Proudly Delta Igbos who will continue to unite ourselves.

Chukwu gozie gi smiley
Anioma bu ofu cool
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kuyo:

I think you are the one that want to derail this thread not that guy. You accused Barcanista for saying that Anioma are not Igbo but you are doing the same thing who told you that Ikwerre is Ikwerre if what you said is true then what is Chief (Engr.) Isaac Wonwu an Ikwerre man is doing in Ohanaeze Ndigbo the Deputy Secretary-General Ohanaeze Ndigbo. Am from Isiokpo in Ikwerre local government and my family are very proud of our Igboness
HopeAtHand, the yorubaman, come and address this man here. There is another Isiokpo in Imo sef
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

Ikwere men plenty for Ohaneze Ndigbo

Key Members[edit]

Chief G. Nnachi Enwo-Igariwey — President-General

Chief Alozie Nwagwu — Vice President General - Abia

chief Nnanyelugo Ani Odunze "National administrative secretary" - Anambra .

Barrister Hyacinth A. Nweke — Vice President — Anambra

Chief Enechi Onyia (SAN) — Vice President — Enugu

Chief Engr. Isaac Wonwu — Vice President — Rivers

Chief Chris Asoluka - Vice President — Imo

Dr. Joe Nworgu — Secretary-General

Chief Eddie Onuoha — Deputy Secretary-General

Prince (Engr. ) Ralph Ndigwe — National Publicity Secretary

Chief Nweke Anyigor — 'National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser

Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Barrister I. O. Ahize — Asst. Nat. Treasurer

Mr. Ajoku E. Alerechi — Assistant National Fin. Secretary

Chief Nweke Anyigor — National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser Chief Stephen Offordike Igwe Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Chief Bar. Oyibo Chukwu — Ass. Nat. Legal Adviser
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohanaeze_Ndigbo

you dey mind the clown. na that criminal tonyebarcanista own they pain me, imagine the insult that Igbo are non-existent in rivers. i fit murd that guy for real life, if he says such to my face. He should face his swamp and keep celebrating alamajiri oil well owners from jigawa who actually own bayelsa. they should know their boundaries, it's very simple. As for hopeathand, the yoruba tribal mark on his face is longer than an iroko tree, working for a millennia in rivers state won't change that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

Lol, If u are ikwere who then is Igbo?? the man in Aba is Ngwa man, The man in Nnewi is Anaedo man, The man in Enugu is a Wawa man. The rest of arguments is bull shyte, U are the one creating a differnt tribe for uself to run away from ur low achievemts which will be dwarfed in the largerr igbo setting. see how u are even boasting here because u can now claim majority in rivers, same thing u accuse igbos. Omo u be confirmed yoruba man joor

See skewed reasoning. Ikwerres fought for creation of PH state away from mainstream Ijaws and instead the FG carved out Bayelsa with only the Ijaws as the ethnic group there. Saying that Ikwerres want out from Igbos becos of peer review is an exhibition of your stupidity.

Already it is legal and official, Ikwerre isnt Igbo. The constitution says so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by LMFashions: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
'Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?
''What do the Igbos want?"

Now This question from Buhari has hit hard on those who think that they can use we Aniomas as a "willing tool" to drive their Anti- Igbo agenda.
- One of them is on Nairaland, his wish is to wipe out Igbo identity in South South because they thought that these SS geopolitical region was created as a "thank you"gift for their betraying prowess in the Old Rivers State.
- How can a man who come from a tribe that is know historically as "Boat Settlers" and swamp dwellers have the guts to write about who is Igbo or not in the SS and about the Igbo land..
I read his past posts and saw where he was dragging Ndoki history, now he want to cross into Anioma land and cause division in our Anioma family.
They should keep their rubbish in Rivers state and do not dare bring it to our Anioma Land or Delta state.
Our Igboid connection is why Aniomas have been holding lucrative positions in the Federal Government.
We are NOT a minority group.
We are an Igboid Group and Proudly Delta Igbos who will continue to unite ourselves.

Silly tonyebarcanista this thread is for you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by cheruv: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oga stop making noise.. no tru son of ND will make mockery of bini.. by there fruit we sha know them.. keep trolling on NL.. nothing worst than self deceit.

Well Anioma's re igbos for christ sake, But our position is very clear [Incase u create this thread because of ur biafra] , Incase those greedy slot from SE 1 use am as an excuse to claim Entire delta.. If we did keep quiet they would av use anioma as an excuse to claim our land..

Enouf said
Anioma re igbo's
Guy no one is claiming delta!!
While we Igbos work to ensure the creation of Anioma state as the 37th state, they'd also use our Igboid connection to corner everything that comes to Delta state grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

HopeAtHand, the yorubaman, come and address this man here. There is another Isiokpo in Imo sef

Anyone can claim anything. That man is likely from an interior Igbo village but will claim Isiokpo on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by chiefobdk(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:
so who decides where ppl are born??

Whr dem for born u
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

you dey mind the clown. na that criminal tonyebarcanista own they pain me, image the insult that Igbo are non-existent in river. i fit murd that guy for real life, if he says such to my face. He should face his swamp and keep celebrating alamajiri oil well owners from jigawa who actually own bayelsa. they sho. uld know their boundaries, it's very simple. As for hopeathand, the yoruba tribal mark on his face is longer than an iroko tree, working for a millennia in rivers state won't change that.
That guy na confirm clown
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kuyo:

Ibu nwo ali kele??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
Is the guy yoruba? I think he is ikwerre.

ugomba biko that guy is yoruba, hopeathand are in you in rivers this holiday? what's the name of your community?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen / Give Tinubu More Time To Solve Challenges – Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.