Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians (38862 Views)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / MUST READ: President Muhamadu Buhari Finally Speaks... / Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by egift(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2016

That is our Beloved President. The Father, President and C-in-C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Jeromejnr(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2016
God bless you Sir!

And a Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nimblemind(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Tuale baba!

Reading through, already you can guess 2016 would set our nation in the right path!

3 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by AfroKnight: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year my dear President.

Happy new year Nigeria!

In this new year, some of you are still booking space. Na wa... cheesy. Better change o.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Hammefeez: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2016
......good. My first post this year is "all my enemy capacity, capability on me shall become useless and destroyed. Amen ) I shall flourish and shine like a galaxy among stars (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by millionboi(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2016
buhari d dictactor
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Imortal001: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2016
happynewyear
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by ussy09(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2016
sule17:
Ii don't have to read it. U r the best thing dat ever happen to nigeria. Happy to have u as our dear president...... Dis msg is from omala L.G kogi state
kudos to u from Dekina
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by erabe(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2016
A very optimistic president. Do have a blessed year!

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Thats my president

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by fabulousmann(f): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2016
it's well with our dear country n every positive prayer shall come to pass ijn

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by mmsen: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
The best President Nigeria has ever had!

Despite opposition from IPOB Youths, the majority of Nigerians are fully behind you sir!

What are you smoking?

This guy has done nothing that can even be misinterpreted as 'good'.

How do you reason that he is the best ever?

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by NobleAngell(f): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year Booboo. May God give you the strength to rule the 170 million citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by ORACLE1975(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2016
If God can move u 4rm January 2 December,He will surely move u 4rm shame 2 fame,insult 2 result,sorrow 2 glory,disgrace 2 His grace,labour 2 favour,mockery 2 victory and raise u 4rm glory 2 glory,happy new year. 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Odunharry(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year people

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by flokii: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2016
HNY Mr. President
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by ehiski23: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2016
God bless my President God bless Federal republic of Nigeria God bless your hustle in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by SmartMugu: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Watch. Through Olisa Metuh, PDP will soon come to criticize Buhari’s New Year message. They may complain that a comma or fullstop is missing in the statement.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by lordcornel(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2016
More blessing and strength to you BUBU..2016 shall be great for us all

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by kokoA(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year Baba. You are the leader we have been seeking for. God will guide and keep you for us.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by ichommy(m): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Thank U Mr. President

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by henryhemon(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2016
echelons:
The challenges are enormous. The desire may be there but the KING has made himself the Law. The first thing we voted you in is to hold the tenets of democracy strong.
When the President is apparently endorsing the illegal "kidnapping" of its citizens live on National television, then we really should be worried not just because of the present predicament but because we are afraid that if our legislative and judicial arms arm muscled into acceptance of gross illegality we may be heading to anarchy.
So Mr President, start the new year with respecting court orders.

Will shut your trap up. Corrupt evil people like you. We will keep them till the vomit our money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by amtaken(f): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Oga your best is not good enough.
queenblogger:
Welcome to the beginning of a New Year of the continuation of CHANGE in our beloved nation. I am aware that Nigerians have experienced a number of significant hardships over the past months. Living in the State House has not alienated me from your daily sufferings. I am aware of the lengthy queues at fuel stations and of the difficulties businesses have faced in acquiring foreign exchange.

These challenges are only temporary; we are working to make things better. When I presented myself to you as a presidential candidate and asked you to vote for me, I wanted to be a leader who keeps his promises. I wanted to be a leader who restores the people's hope in those elected to serve them. I wanted to be a leader who initiates positive and enduring CHANGE.

I am still totally committed to being that kind of leader. Unforeseen circumstances and other distractions notwithstanding, I shall still do my utmost best to keep every promise I made to Nigerians during my election campaign. In the past seven months since our inauguration on May 29, 2015, my administration has focused on laying the right foundation for the CHANGE you voted for during our historic presidential election. Nigerians will in due course begin to enjoy the fruits of all our ongoing work.

The effective and efficient implementation of our 2016 budget proposals will address many of the socio-economic issues that are of current concern to our people. One area in which Nigerians, especially those in the northeast, have already begun to experience major CHANGE is in the war on terror. I commend our Armed Forces for significantly curtailing the insurgency which has ravaged the northeast of Nigeria over the past few years.

However, there is still a lot of work to be done in the area of security. Our Armed Forces will maintain, consolidate and build on their successes in the war against Boko Haram and violent extremism. This government will not consider the matter concluded until the terrorists have been completely routed and normalcy restored to all parts of the country that have been adversely affected by the Boko Haram insurgency.

Our crackdown on corruption will continue to be vigorously undertaken. I urge the courts to support our efforts and help in the recovery of stolen funds by speedily concluding trials and showing that impunity no longer has a place in our country.

There is much work to do in other areas as well and I have charged all my ministers and other appointees to ensure that Nigerians experience positive changes in their lives in 2016. We must reduce our country's reliance on oil. We must diversify our economy.

And we must do all we can to promote job creation. Our challenges are many but our determination to succeed is strong and unshaken. So too is our confidence in God. I wish you all a very

Happy New Year.
MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Source: http://www.042express.com/2015/12/new-year-of-continuation-of-change-read.html
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by STARGREEN(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year Presdo

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by TimeManager(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg make i follow wish my presido Happy New Year. PMB una talk well.Greet Aisha and Zahra.no forget Yusuf, We all love you die on Nairaland even bad belle follow love una.2016 begins with CHANGE.

No Lie Only Truth!

3 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Haliraph(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy fabulous new yr 2 u Mr.president. we all pray 4 a better 2016.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Exploit200:
After the reggae you displayed yesterday Mr. President you want people with high intellects to take you serious?.
You miss Road.
sorry to say.

You and your high intellect havent done anything worthwhile for this country. So take that intellect of yours and shove it down your postrate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by henryhemon(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2016
echelons:
The challenges are enormous. The desire may be there but the KING has made himself the Law. The first thing we voted you in is to hold the tenets of democracy strong.
When the President is apparently endorsing the illegal "kidnapping" of its citizens live on National television, then we really should be worried not just because of the present predicament but because we are afraid that if our legislative and judicial arms arm muscled into acceptance of gross illegality we may be heading to anarchy.
So Mr President, start the new year with respecting court orders.

We will never go to anarchy cuz we arrested corrupt people who murdered millions of Nigerians and you come here to spew trash. Corrupt evil people,why didn't you advise them those you are supporting not to break the law. You come here talking about law,idiots supporting evil.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by ourleader(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year NIGERIA, NIGERIANS & to Mr president Buhari, hoping to meet him

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Dennixe001(m): 2:01am On Jan 01, 2016
queenblogger:
Welcome to the beginning of a New Year of the continuation of CHANGE in our beloved nation. I am aware that Nigerians have experienced a number of significant hardships over the past months. Living in the State House has not alienated me from your daily sufferings. I am aware of the lengthy queues at fuel stations and of the difficulties businesses have faced in acquiring foreign exchange.

These challenges are only temporary; we are working to make things better. When I presented myself to you as a presidential candidate and asked you to vote for me, I wanted to be a leader who keeps his promises. I wanted to be a leader who restores the people's hope in those elected to serve them. I wanted to be a leader who initiates positive and enduring CHANGE.

I am still totally committed to being that kind of leader. Unforeseen circumstances and other distractions notwithstanding, I shall still do my utmost best to keep every promise I made to Nigerians during my election campaign. In the past seven months since our inauguration on May 29, 2015, my administration has focused on laying the right foundation for the CHANGE you voted for during our historic presidential election. Nigerians will in due course begin to enjoy the fruits of all our ongoing work.

The effective and efficient implementation of our 2016 budget proposals will address many of the socio-economic issues that are of current concern to our people. One area in which Nigerians, especially those in the northeast, have already begun to experience major CHANGE is in the war on terror. I commend our Armed Forces for significantly curtailing the insurgency which has ravaged the northeast of Nigeria over the past few years.

However, there is still a lot of work to be done in the area of security. Our Armed Forces will maintain, consolidate and build on their successes in the war against Boko Haram and violent extremism. This government will not consider the matter concluded until the terrorists have been completely routed and normalcy restored to all parts of the country that have been adversely affected by the Boko Haram insurgency.

Our crackdown on corruption will continue to be vigorously undertaken. I urge the courts to support our efforts and help in the recovery of stolen funds by speedily concluding trials and showing that impunity no longer has a place in our country.

There is much work to do in other areas as well and I have charged all my ministers and other appointees to ensure that Nigerians experience positive changes in their lives in 2016. We must reduce our country's reliance on oil. We must diversify our economy.

And we must do all we can to promote job creation. Our challenges are many but our determination to succeed is strong and unshaken. So too is our confidence in God. I wish you all a very

Happy New Year.
MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Source: http://www.042express.com/2015/12/new-year-of-continuation-of-change-read.html

Excerpt from the legendary book, ANIMAL FARM

"Each time the animals complained about
excessive hunger and difficulties, Squealer (the clever pig) would tell them that things were much better than the time of the humans (when Mr Jones was in charge).

He also would go on to say to them that no matter how difficult things might
get, it will never be as bad as when Mr Jones was in charge of the farm. The majority of the animals were very dumb (especially the sheep) and believed everything Squealer told them."

Whenever the citizens of Nigeria complain of the difficulties they're facing, the SQUEALERS are quick to dismiss the Wailers and remind them of how "worse" things were during the previous administration and how the present government can never be as bad as the former one.

The Squealers come across as arrogant with the way they handle certain issues. To them, we are expected to always be grateful and never complain, act like a zombie.

In my next life, I wil still be Igbo. They worship no human.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Sodiumdawg: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2016
nollyway:
* * *NEW YEAR* * *
Going To Be Started . . . & I Wanna Be The 1st Person
Who'll Wish U

12 Months Of Happiness. . .
52 Weeks Of Fun . . .
365 Days Of Success. . .

8,760 Hours Of Good Health . . .

525,600 Minutes Of Good Luck . . .
3,153,600 Seconds Of Smiling . . .

HaPpy NeW YeaR . . .
Pls readjust your calculations.
365.25 days is 8766 hours.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch / Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.