Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians (38861 Views)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / MUST READ: President Muhamadu Buhari Finally Speaks... / Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Exploit200:
After the reggae you displayed yesterday Mr. President you want people with high intellects to take you serious?.
You miss Road.
sorry to say.

Hope you aren't one of the "people with high intellects"

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by banio: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Wish PMB the same
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by totorimi: 7:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Same old promises, same old tactics, We will, we shall, I assure you, we are doing our best bla bla bla. Meanwhile in my area we entered the new year without a blink of light by PHCN, total darkness even till now as I type this.

My worry with our so called social media change agents is that they are hypocritical sycophants. Rather than tell Mr president the truth and engage him totally , so that he knows Nigeria and pur as rock is not for enjoyment but serious work. They will come here and be praise worshipping the president. What is in the statement that is positive and concrete other than promises and hope. Honestly, sometimes I wonder the type of people we are indeed. No timeframe set for anything just rhetorics all the way. Anyway, they say the people deserve the leaders they get. Its a new year I don't have time to wail today, I will just sit down and watch.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by leel969(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2016
On point Mr. President.You are the best thing that has ever happen to this country.So dont be discourage with any force trying to derailed you from repositioning this nation.We are solidly behind you.keep the tempo high!
May God bless you and Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Shegun93(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Remain focus and rededicate yourself to Nigerians... #Nigeriawillbegreat
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by sirpnwa(m): 7:06am On Jan 01, 2016
lie lie family change. those idiot who voted for you for you will ever remian regreting.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Alighoda2(m): 7:06am On Jan 01, 2016
happy new year pmb
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by henryhemon(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2016
mifavour:

I don't. ..Happy New Year

Happy New year to you too. So how do I get through to you?
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by iswallker(m): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2016
echelons:
The challenges are enormous. The desire may be there but the KING has made himself the Law. The first thing we voted you in is to hold the tenets of democracy strong.
When the President is apparently endorsing the illegal "kidnapping" of its citizens live on National television, then we really should be worried not just because of the present predicament but because we are afraid that if our legislative and judicial arms arm muscled into acceptance of gross illegality we may be heading to anarchy.
So Mr President, start the new year with respecting court orders.

Echelon, why re u the odd one out here, majority feel looters should contunu in jail cause they will run..... grin
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by iswallker(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Freemanan:

Hope you aren't one of the "people with high intellects"

Zero intellect mumu...nor mind am...it hasn dawned on them yet that the era of impunity is over....carry on presido..... grin
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by RickyTan: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
The best President Nigeria has ever had!

Despite opposition from IPOB Youths, the majority of Nigerians are fully behind you sir!

I am just glad that you did not say Igbo Youths. Bc Ipob is on their own.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Sasuwa(f): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2016
nollyway:
* * *NEW YEAR* * *

Going To Be Started . . .
& I Wanna Be The 1st Person

Who'll Wish U

12 Months Of Happiness. . .

52 Weeks Of Fun . . .

365 Days Of Success. . .

8,760 Hours Of Good Health . . .

525,600 Minutes Of Good Luck . . .

3,153,600 Seconds Of Smiling . . .

HaPpy NeW YeaR . . .
mumu, how can u be smiling for more than 3 million seconds in a year, don't u have time fore other chores.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by nigeriancuban: 7:28am On Jan 01, 2016
what a perfect speach,the almost sound like he actually believes them
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by miqos02(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2016
okooo
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by lardeipo(f): 7:32am On Jan 01, 2016
''Our challenges ar many but our determination to succeed is strong and unshaken'' Happpy new year Nigeria, Happy new year mr president. God bless Nigeria, God bless us all.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Qdubs(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Am beginning to see positive change now tho! Abj where I reside I now use electricity for at least 20-21 hours everyday!! Really, God bless u mr president.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Bimpe29: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Truly, PMB is a sincere and determined architect of a better & prosperous Nigeria. So is our confidence in God.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by craxglax: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2016
This is nice and soothing message from Mr. President. Most of us belief in your determination to return Nigeria into the right path. We understand the challenges and we are ready to support you to achieve your goals. May God bless our president and all Nigerians irrespective of our political ideology or tribe .I am purely confident that Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by nobeku: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2016
Exploit200:
After the reggae you displayed yesterday Mr. President you want people with high intellects to take you serious?.
You miss Road.
sorry to say.
Are you the loafer with high intellect? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... From where?What's your background?Do you even understand? Where did you attend your schooling? Guy, Park well...
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2016
captainflash:
cheesy cheesy

Sai baba, Suit no fit you oo.

But You try sha!!!

Happy new year in advance to all my fellow nairalanders, My friends, My country nigeria, May God continue to bless you all in Jesus Name!

Mehn suite no fit am at all.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Ayima: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2016
How i wish Buhari can go for a second term.I'm seriously afraid of going back to a clueless government again, Buhari is determine to redeem this country is just that there are too many uncertianties surroundind the certianties for now. I love Nigeria and i love Buhari so much.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by kachnov(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2016
God bless Nigeria .
Nice "Speech".
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by nobeku: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2016
echelons:
The challenges are enormous. The desire may be there but the KING has made himself the Law. The first thing we voted you in is to hold the tenets of democracy strong.
When the President is apparently endorsing the illegal "kidnapping" of its citizens live on National television, then we really should be worried not just because of the present predicament but because we are afraid that if our legislative and judicial arms arm muscled into acceptance of gross illegality we may be heading to anarchy.
First of all, YOU never voted for PMB.... Secondly you sound like an aggrieved juvenile...Most things are never as they seem..IF IT WILL TAKE BUHARI WIPING OUT A FULL LGA FOR NIGERIA TO BE GOOD ONCE AGAIN, SO BE IT!!!!!
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Ibrokane(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2016
nollyway:

3,153,600 Seconds Of Smiling . . .
. .
HAh that's concentrated MADNESS
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Shakur86(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2016
My presido, you are the best thing that has ever happen to us in nigeria. I love you.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by drey076(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2016
God bless you my president
God will continue to strengthen you. You shall fulfill all the electoral promises and put the wailers to shame
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2016
amtaken:
Oga your best is not good enough.

Why is it not good enough na?? His trying his best...
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Mackson01: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari is the best that ever happen to Nigeria
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2016
echelons:

Bros d problem be say even we wey no follow vote for baba go dey claim say we vote for am. Nobody wey vote for baba during d election no dey c d good and democratic change now. So just hold your corner, nobody wan know anything from u. Wailer in disguise like u. mtcheew.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by maestroz: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2016
reggae blue 2016 remix to buhari

after the psyching, effect the change
the change, the change
make you do as you preach
you preach,you preach
fulfil your promise, nigerians dey watch
dey watch,dey watch
even your ministers get dem own
dem own,dem own

our matter o,na God hand e dey
if our government no stabilise naira
we go push dem out
jesu!

repeat...
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Dukeratata: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2016
We done hear, make sure u don't blame anybody this year......just work and deliver your campaign promises. Thanks
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Olasam12(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Long live sai baba. I believe in you. Happy New Year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch / Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.