Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians (38859 Views)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / MUST READ: President Muhamadu Buhari Finally Speaks... / Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by ERAKAMUS: 2:03am On Jan 01, 2016
NA LIE NO BE BULL.ARI WRITE AM.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by henryhemon(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2016
mifavour:
hNY

You hardly hang out on Twitter?
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Purposebabe(f): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2016
God help and bless you. PMB

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by henryhemon(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
Happy new year Booboo. May God give you the strength to rule the 170 million citizens.
Amen. You still live in Apo?
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Genoma(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2016
As we have entered the year 2016, I still want to reassure Nigerians that
I pledge to Nigeria my country, To be faithful, loyal and honest To serve Nigeria with all my strength To defend her unity And uphold her honor and glory So help me God.
So I call on all Nigerians to
Arise O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey To serve our fatherland With love and strength and faith The labor of our heroes past Shall never be in vain To serve with heart and might One nation bound in freedom Peace and unity

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Twxyz(m): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2016
;DContinue being Gallant Mr president.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by AustineCJ: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Mr presido....you do well. Wish you well, Wish nigeria well...

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by galadima77(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Exploit200:
After the reggae you displayed yesterday Mr. President you want people with high intellects to take you serious?.
You miss Road.
sorry to say.

Seems to me, na you miss road. My PMB is right on track

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Enes22(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Nice1 Mr president!! Nigeria can only be gud if we can stand as one n contribute our individual quota!! Tank u fellas

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Chwoi! 2019 is too far ooh!!!
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Kdamilola(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2016
nollyway:
* * *NEW YEAR* * *

Going To Be Started . . .
& I Wanna Be The 1st Person

Who'll Wish U

12 Months Of Happiness. . .

52 Weeks Of Fun . . .

365 Days Of Success. . .

8,760 Hours Of Good Health . . .

525,600 Minutes Of Good Luck . . .

3,153,600 Seconds Of Smiling . . .

HaPpy NeW YeaR . . .

Thanks bro... But 2016 is a leap year which makes it to have;

366 days of success

8,784 hours of good health

527,040 minutes of Good Luck

31,622,400 seconds of smiling

Thanks much for the wish sire!
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by dennisworld1(m): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2016
today is my birthday

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by ojosegun2011(m): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Ok oooooo.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Bollinger(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2016
VickyRotex:
Nigeria will be great again. I believe.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Please remind me, when was Nigeria ever great?
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2016
God will see us through in 2016

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Igbo20(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2016
hmmmm ,this is well articulated new year masssage called massage of change
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Dennixe001(m): 2:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Excerpt from the legendary book, ANIMAL FARM

"Each time the animals complained about
excessive hunger and difficulties, Squealer (the clever pig) would tell them that things were much better than the time of the humans (when Mr Jones was in charge).

He also would go on to say
to them that no matter how difficult things might get, it will never be as bad as when Mr Jones was in charge of the farm. The majority of the animals were very dumb (especially the sheep) and believed everything Squealer told them."

Whenever the citizens of Nigeria complain of the difficulties they're facing, the SQUEALERS are quick to dismiss the Wailers and remind them of how "worse" things were during the previous administration and how the present government can never be as bad as the former one.

The Squealers come across as arrogant with the way they handle certain issues. To them, we are expected to always be grateful and never complain, act like a zombie. Tufiakwa!
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by tamquezee(m): 2:40am On Jan 01, 2016
I hail thee PMB.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by cjudy(m): 2:40am On Jan 01, 2016
continuation of change in 2016. the one we passed through in 2015 is enough, keep your change to yourselve and work.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by nobul(m): 2:41am On Jan 01, 2016
It is well with u mr president.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by TI1919(m): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2016
PMB need Jesus Christ for his salvation.
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by henryhemon(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2016
TI1919:
PMB need Jesus Christ for his salvation.

He probably will be I heaven before you self.

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Phonetikkks: 2:48am On Jan 01, 2016
CHANGE?

We were born in the system quite alright; we were born into corruption.

But must we continue? Must we persist in this path of mediocrity?

Nigerians!

seun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkTeuF7RQ
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by naxman(m): 2:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Thanks maiGaskiya.....
I remembered ur words to Nigerian som months bak dat we shld nt expect change to come like miracles.....

Anybody xpectn such miracles shld visit synagogue or tune ur television to EmmanuelTv n place ur hand on d screen.

Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by bigtt76(f): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2016
#RestoteOurDebitCards grin

queenblogger:
Welcome to the beginning of a New Year of the continuation of CHANGE in our beloved nation. I am aware that Nigerians have experienced a number of significant hardships over the past months. Living in the State House has not alienated me from your daily sufferings. I am aware of the lengthy queues at fuel stations and of the difficulties businesses have faced in acquiring foreign exchange.

These challenges are only temporary; we are working to make things better. When I presented myself to you as a presidential candidate and asked you to vote for me, I wanted to be a leader who keeps his promises. I wanted to be a leader who restores the people's hope in those elected to serve them. I wanted to be a leader who initiates positive and enduring CHANGE.

I am still totally committed to being that kind of leader. Unforeseen circumstances and other distractions notwithstanding, I shall still do my utmost best to keep every promise I made to Nigerians during my election campaign. In the past seven months since our inauguration on May 29, 2015, my administration has focused on laying the right foundation for the CHANGE you voted for during our historic presidential election. Nigerians will in due course begin to enjoy the fruits of all our ongoing work.

The effective and efficient implementation of our 2016 budget proposals will address many of the socio-economic issues that are of current concern to our people. One area in which Nigerians, especially those in the northeast, have already begun to experience major CHANGE is in the war on terror. I commend our Armed Forces for significantly curtailing the insurgency which has ravaged the northeast of Nigeria over the past few years.

However, there is still a lot of work to be done in the area of security. Our Armed Forces will maintain, consolidate and build on their successes in the war against Boko Haram and violent extremism. This government will not consider the matter concluded until the terrorists have been completely routed and normalcy restored to all parts of the country that have been adversely affected by the Boko Haram insurgency.

Our crackdown on corruption will continue to be vigorously undertaken. I urge the courts to support our efforts and help in the recovery of stolen funds by speedily concluding trials and showing that impunity no longer has a place in our country.

There is much work to do in other areas as well and I have charged all my ministers and other appointees to ensure that Nigerians experience positive changes in their lives in 2016. We must reduce our country's reliance on oil. We must diversify our economy.

And we must do all we can to promote job creation. Our challenges are many but our determination to succeed is strong and unshaken. So too is our confidence in God. I wish you all a very

Happy New Year.
MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Source: http://www.042express.com/2015/12/new-year-of-continuation-of-change-read.html
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by donralph2000(m): 3:04am On Jan 01, 2016
echelons:
The challenges are enormous. The desire may be there but the KING has made himself the Law. The first thing we voted you in is to hold the tenets of democracy strong.
When the President is apparently endorsing the illegal "kidnapping" of its citizens live on National television, then we really should be worried not just because of the present predicament but because we are afraid that if our legislative and judicial arms arm muscled into acceptance of gross illegality we may be heading to anarchy.
So Mr President, start the new year with respecting court orders.

Concocted court orders you meant........!!! He knows more than that, he's acting empirically. ........I really don't expect him to succumb to court orders easily when we are talking of corrupt officers..........He made mention in his interview why he disobeyed court orders and he said....Nigerians know more than that, him not granting the will of the court shows how serious he is to making sure justice is being met. He added that those tried in court are not ordinary Nigerians, they are top officials in government who can afford a S.A.N to deliberate on their b3half. .......and a case can only be won based on the skills and experiences of the defendant. #Im fully in support of his actions to curb corruption to minimal.

3 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Leke001: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2016
after the reggae play the blues...
Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by MabraO: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Chubhie:
Presido, when are you doing away with fuel subsidy?

Sorry to say but u dull sha

2 Likes

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by sirTesco(m): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2016
May d hard times u faced in d previous year be a stepping stone to higher ground.
Wishing u all a great, prosperous, bright, healthy, delightful, energetic and extremely happy days ahead.
Have a sparkling and rocking New Year.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Abugab(m): 3:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Few words with great power and weight.
All the prophets of doom shall be doomed themselves in this year.

Happy New Year Nigerians at home and abroad. Its time to build a great nation destroyed by the cankerworms of old. Its a new dawn and things must work for us all.

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by ttteejazz(m): 3:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Nice one Mr president...... Hapi new year

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 01, 2016
sule17:
Ii don't have to read it. U r the best thing dat ever happen to nigeria. Happy to have u as our dear president...... Dis msg is from omala L.G kogi state
one love my abejukolo guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.