Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" (4002 Views)

Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by dubylhover(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ever wondered what it would be like to get all your exes together in one place?
It may sound like a complete nightmare to most but for one man it was a daring way of wishing them all a Merry Christmas – or ‘ex-mas’ as he put it.
The brave young man, known only as Tom, had enjoyed a few tipples before adding the four women to a WhatsApp group chat on Christmas Day....

see how he still coordinate one at d end D:

Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by dubylhover(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
more pics... cheesy

Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by Adasun(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
boring
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by bebe2(f): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmn pple have different levels of patience an tolerance.

That Gemma girl sounds like a good woman for a naija man wink

2 Likes

Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by dubylhover(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2016
bebe2:

grin not just naija man ooo...all men...we are universal
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Badt guy
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Plain crazy
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by boolet: 4:45am On Jan 01, 2016
grin The guy is possessed, lol.

1 Like

Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by Dreyl(m): 6:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Shi
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by tk4rd: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2016
boolet:
grin The guy is possessed, lol.
Lalasticlala
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by yomalex(m): 7:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Bad Idea
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by bigcil2(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Malu
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by TheAziz: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2016
The guy is very funny, the Bella girl lost her cool sha
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by ayampissed: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2016
grin best match for the crazy guy is Bella. grin
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by DipoDee: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
grin
Try this in Nigeria and the gals will swear for your entire generation cheesy
LMAOcheesy Creating a group chat for exes, the guy is a yabaleft Intern..hahahs
The Gemma gal is bae though.
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2016
bebe2:

a cheerful giver
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by CharlyNick: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Is that how he wants to start this Year?
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by dubylhover(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2016
CharlyNick:
Is that how he wants to start this Year?

lol....he wants to mess with them...I just love how d chat ended...
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by joliyp(f): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2016
bravo .....my ex was great
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by Donfamous(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2016
grin
grin mhen dis is fucking hilarious, e be like sey u don promise bella sey u go marry am, e pain am
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2016
This has to be some British guy, total eejit. I am laughing my axx off here. He's probably gonna get some with Gemma grin
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2016
I don't have a gurl dat i'll do
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by dechandel(f): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2016
LOL

That Bella girl be like one who go smash car screen, bust tires and send you to jail for rape grin grin grin

The Gemma girl is most valuable grin grin
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by dubylhover(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
joliyp:
bravo .....my ex was great
lol...he didn't invite you to his own whatsapp group? cheesy
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by dubylhover(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
olukenzo:
This has to be some British guy, total eejit. I am laughing my axx off here. He's probably gonna get some with Gemma grin

yea bruh
.he'd prolly do
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by dubylhover(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
dechandel:
LOL

That Bella girl be like one who go smash car screen, bust tires and send you to jail for rape grin grin grin

The Gemma girl is most valuable grin grin
grin really like d gemma girl
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by odaniel1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Now Gemma's my kinda woman..lol
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Gemma's Attitude...typical me!wink
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Looks like baby mama's going to a party.
Re: Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" by abumeinben(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Blame them gehs....imagine how many gehs....I just remembered that thread that said any babe u sleep with, you get dia demons. So this dude haf haf many demons undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My New Hair Style - Photo / My Male Cousin Is Always Taking Photos Around White People In Canada / Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.