Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531534 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
hope dey go well. cos did week ehnnnn

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by phoenixfx: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
im back folks....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cc; Ogboraph, lawsoon, manuntd...

Couldn't quote each of you, so I decided to put everytin together

First of all Mr ogbo is arrogant and not willing to learn, so even if the house wants to advice him, everything is falling of deaf ears
Personally I think Mr ogbo is wicked and heartless without regards of someone's else feelings, how would you say you want to pay back debt with Forex profit ? Did manuntd give u the money to help him trade or you guys had exchange rate deal
Well for Mr manuntd I feel you are taking this thing too likely that is why he can still come out in the open without feeling remorse, you better start taking some legal action, at least you have his number, you know his name and even the city he stays, that I wud say is a good start

And newbies hope you people are learning too, its not jus alert alert you should be looking out for here, shine ur eyes
Nuff said
Happy weekend

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good Day Pip Killaz,

My weekly performance goes thus:

TRADES: 5
GOOD TRADES: 4
BAD TRADES: 1
PIP GAINS: +112
% GAINS: +1.5
% ACCURACY: 80%

Finally I get to check out my my review for the week. I love the way my accuracy has been boosted, however it is not reflecting in my % gains because most of the trades never hit my TP. I didnt allow most to, because I didnt want to take unecessary risks exposing my trade overnight.

From me to to you: "Its a happy weekend" and like I always say....

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by phoenixfx: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Don't know how u folks may see this suggestion but cant we have an interactive meeting of lagos based forex traders to discuss ideas, strategies, form alliances, etc. im up for it. whayasay house?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by muckvic: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
OLLY'S system + patience = grin grin grin grin grin grin
more grease to ur elbow boss

currentprice i hail oooo.......

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
if there are other worse names than arrogant, wicked and heartless that should be ogboraph name i must tell you,,,how/where in this world can somebody come out without shame boosting to his fellow hustler he will use forex gain to pay his debt embarassed .,,,he wanted to use gain from his $10 forex balance to pay Manutd 50k naira, paid Tom29 $100,,,the money he collected on false pretense,,,,these are the member we know,, some member might not have the courage to come out,,,, other non-member like that of his friend he owned 250k naira he mention last time still there,,,,, what a life embarassed

when he actually have the opportunity to pay the debt from his previous gain of over $400 from $4 bal he failed,,, i will be surprise if Forex give him the second chance

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Good Day Pip Killaz,

My weekly performance goes thus:

TRADES: 5
GOOD TRADES: 4
BAD TRADES: 1
PIP GAINS: +112
% GAINS: +1.5
% ACCURACY: 80%

Finally I get to check out my my review for the week. I love the way my accuracy has been boosted, however it is not reflecting in my % gains because most of the trades never hit my TP. I didnt allow most to, because I didnt want to take unecessary risks exposing my trade overnight.

From me to to you: "Its a happy weekend" and like I always say....

Happy Slashing

Ohio! Sensei .....if i may input the lil i knw,what matters is being profitable Tp's aren't always hit and it mayb upto u to close ur trades as long as u feel comfortable.waiting for tp might even result to a loss(instances of price reverting 2-5pips frm tp have been reported here) gud tin ur confidence is bck and u re greening.happy weekend nakama.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
What have I missed?

I can see Mr Ogbo is back to lime light. can't wait to see is ALERT ALERT ALERT!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
i just buy Eu again and close my hedge sell
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ogboraph:
ALERT ALERT ALERT i repeat BUY EURUSD NOW @ lawson007(m) you all will be chok oh my dept will be paid soon by this signal on EU and GU just as GBPJPY AND EURJPY has boosted my account i will not close those trade till 300pips there is hope
@ lawson007,
He would never listen,
this is the reality,
he likes fanciful indicators,
that point buy or sell alert grin
Anything you tell him is just to help the house not him,

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Edd1e:
What have I missed?

I can see Mr Ogbo is back to lime light. can't wait to see is ALERT ALERT ALERT!!! grin grin grin grin

He already did again,
I feel he has started skipping his meds again undecided

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
lol grin
muckvic:
OLLY'S system + patience = grin grin grin grin grin grin
more grease to ur elbow boss

currentprice i hail oooo.......
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
giving away free $500 to the most behaved on this thread .. stay tuned cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by acevic: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
jorel1:
giving away free $500 to the most behaved on this thread .. stay tuned cheesy cheesy

Should we form a single line? Lol
smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
jorel1:

Inasmuch as i welcome free money,
but i do advice you give it to Mr Ogbo to help clear is good name.
IMHO, I stand corrected lipsrsealed

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by kisscivic(m): 2:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Feshizzy:

Inasmuch as i welcome free money,
but i do advice you give it to Mr Ogbo to help clear is good name.
IMHO, I stand corrected lipsrsealed

Regards,
EF

Instead of giving it to Ogboralph, he should just pay manuntd and tom directly. cos Mr Ogbo will still use it to fund and be waiting for profit before paying them

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by odeyez(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2016
[b]Good day Guys, I have noticed how some people record losses in FX in this room.
note:
...losses are a part of business, so u can take a few and move on. But remember these words "Patience and Discipline"

1. [color=#990000]Patience
is a part of the Game, so you must learn to be patient until you strategy trigger is completely set, do not trade even if it is only one indicator that is remaining to give its signal.

2. Discipline yourself to be patient and stick to your strategy. do not trade becos you have somewhere to go and hope to come back to meet some cool profit, wait until the signal comes. if it doesn't come now, go to your appointment and you will be surprised by the time you get back your signal will be waiting; and if you are already late to enter, be patient cos more openings will always come.

3. Anxiety, leave anxiety out of your trading sessions, cos they can only trigger false entries.

4. Emotions, if you need to show some emotions, then get a girlfriend or a spouse (lol), forex is not your girlfriend or your spouse hence does not need any emotions, otherwise you will be entering too early and coming out late, or vise versa.

5. Plan your Trade & Trade your Plan, now this is very key before any entry. know your parrern formations, know your trade cycles cos these things repeat, you are not the best trader cos even warren buffet looses trades. just study the cycles and you will spot the repeations.

6. Compliance. this is the most difficult of all, i did not set you rules for you , you did yourself- so why break them. Strict compliance will help alot, it may not give you all the pips, but it sure will reduce 70% of your losses.

Lastly, i am only a seasoned trader trying to make common sense. God bless us ALL.

I suggest we come up with good trades and give convincing reasons why it should be a good one. nothing is sure i know, but images of chart and good reasons can help newbies learn and profit from our signals, even if it is one per day.

@EmmanuelD1st i see you
@Eddie1 I see you
@PIPsharingan U are seen
@currentprice Seen
@sweetmaris I see u.
@All others whose names have not been mention...I see you guys, i remain humble.

Pls guys lets helps us, It shouldn't be competition, lets make it a way to help us all profit from this big market instead of one person gaining and the other loosing, i will be happy to join you all in this quest for big money making. Pls Correct me if you find anypart of my submission incorrect.
[/color][/b]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2016
my brother above me make a lot of senses,,,,seeing $10 , $20, or less than $100 deposit on this thread do me some how for body,,,if the money meant for trade learning instead of demo,, that is fine but sitting with your computer 24/7 trading less than $100 for a living is a waste of time. emotions will finish you in no time, no matter how much you were able to increase the money to grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by FxBase(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2016
I.beg to.disagree.on the tradg capital my bro.

I am.yet to.reach such level yet I have seen lots of good traders tradg.wt.less fund while they smile to.banks weekly.

It is nt abt.ao much u trade wt but abt ur discipline amd tradetitude, tradescipline and less greed.

"Like some.put it, know.when to.hold'em
Know.when.to.let em go"

Even.an.account.wt.$10000 could be blown in a minutes.

All u need is 1 high probability trade...see more abt order flow and Candle pattern

I am.here.to learn,

Respect to all

currentprice:
my brother above me make a lot of senses,,,,seeing $10 , $20, or less than $100 deposit on this thread do me some how for body,,,if the money meant for trade learning instead of demo,, that is fine but sitting with your computer 24/7 trading less than $100 for a living is a waste of time. emotions will finish you in no time, no matter how much you were able to increase the money to grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2016
dukum:

Ohio! Sensei .....if i may input the lil i knw,what matters is being profitable Tp's aren't always hit and it mayb upto u to close ur trades as long as u feel comfortable.waiting for tp might even result to a loss(instances of price reverting 2-5pips frm tp have been reported here) gud tin ur confidence is bck and u re greening.happy weekend nakama.

Good morning Boss Dukum,

True talk Dukum sama, sometimes waiting for tp to get hit comes wif losses... It's like catching fishes and letting dm all go.. I think it's actually a double edged sword..

Waowww.... It's weekend again, can't believe it, been so waiting for it.... Am so chilling today, will only be working when eating cheesy...

Happy slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
FxBase:

I.beg to.disagree.on the tradg capital my bro.

I am.yet to.reach such level yet I have seen lots of good traders tradg.wt.less fund while they smile to.banks weekly.

It is nt abt.ao much u trade wt but abt ur discipline amd tradetitude, tradescipline and less greed.

"Like some.put it, know.when to.hold'em
Know.when.to.let em go"

Even.an.account.wt.$10000 could be blown in a minutes.

All u need is 1 high probability trade...see more abt order flow and Candle pattern

I am.here.to learn,

Respect to all

good point brother,,,,much familiar with this kind post "I have seen lots of good traders trading with less fund while they smile to the banks weekly" the question is what are the % ?

am not here to discourage trader with lesser fund brother but think about a deposit of $1000 and lot size of 0.03 and see how everything about your body will have a good relax grin and laugh in respect of what market throw to you grin

compare to trader with deposit of $50 or less than $100 trading 0.01 some will even trade 0.05 or 0.1 ""cost associated to $50 trading capital too much to have a stable mind,,, internet cost,,, time,,,constant electricity cost,,opportunity cost and so on.... for the purpose of learning yes it better than DEMO

during my loss making years,, i deposit nothing less than $1000,,, may be that is the reason my thinking is different grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2016
currentprice:
Wise Words CP wink
This very true and a agree completely,
I do know some people would oppose to this fact, still it remains a fact,
small TF and small Capital are the way brokers become very rich,
They know in due time you would come back funding again in just a matter of months grin
Here is a simple fix:

You want to trade with 30$ its fine, just fund your account and continuing demo,
as you trade on demo, you gain more screen time and experience.
by then time has been spent, and you have some more money, add it to you account again do this till you are able to save +100$,
it beat me to know people save to get a TV set/Phone and yet want to trade forex with 20$ grin
*laughing in spiritual power* grin grin grin. The market would humble you.
Don't get too carried away by the market, the market is always there and its not shutting down at all.

PS. This is for newbie,

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2016
All you need is an all in one strategy strictly adhered to... without this (just like someone mentioned above) even a $1M account will get wiped off within a short time.
your deposit doesn't determine your success...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2016
currentprice:

good point brother,,,,much familiar with this kind post "I have seen lots of good traders trading with less fund while they smile to the banks weekly" the question is what are the % ?

am not here to discourage trader with lesser fund brother but think about a deposit of $1000 and lot size of 0.03 and see how everything about your body will have a good relax grin and laugh in respect of what market throw to you grin

compare to trader with deposit of $50 or less than $100 trading 0.01 some will even trade 0.05 or 0.1 ""cost associated to $50 trading capital too much to have a stable mind,,, internet cost,,, time,,,constant electricity cost,,opportunity cost and so on.... for the purpose of learning yes it better than DEMO

during my loss making years,, i deposit nothing less than $1000,,, may be that is the reason my thinking is different grin

I agree with u on this...

Being undercapitalized is a very bad thing in forex business, believe me, To me, it doesn't matter how potent ur strategy is, you will misbehave, there will be a time where u wouldn't get satisfied with the little amount u r making, overconfidence will set in and u will eventually increase ur lot size not putting into consideration MM again and there goes ur account with just little mistake.. boom..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2016
@odeyez, I sight u, nice write up though, how biz? Happy pipping...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
There is a difference between large capital, small lot size and large capital, large lot size

And when I say large capital I don't mean tens of thousand of dollars
$800 isn't bad depending on how bouyant You are

Like some one rightly said we set money aside for various purposes, ranging from school to personal property and even for pleasure, why can't we sacrifice for a life business...
Some of u guys can even give ur Gf 30k plus and u can do DAT like 6 times in a year or more

Bottom line... Put ur money where ur heart is

A word is enough...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Also
It beats my imagination when we use laptop/phone (40k), internent connection, generator etc to trade jus $10,

Mind you before risking your hard earn cash into this biz, u ought to hav done ur homework, can't go into all that now

Say to urself 14 times.... " I must make money in FX" grin

On a serious note, I can't loose in Forex, except the market goes 2500 pips against me in a single stretch

Anyways u people shouldnt mind me oo, am in a happy mood today dats why am jus typing all these jargons lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.