Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532938 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrikay:
why do most people fail in forex?

(a) lack of know how

(b) manipulation

(c) human nature

###

In my view and recent experience the answer is c... I got hit below the belt because I wanted more... I was making decent profits up until a few days ago, and then a friend opted to help me install a robot... I WANTED MORE!

Human beings naturally want to make more ... And so we overstrecth our accounts... But i think if i had my health at the time I could have monitored it, and possibly averted this disaster that has befallen me...

Boss and mentor JOREL Once said he felt that most of his capital was idle... Thats how it should be! Thats your buffer! Otherwise you overstrecth and boom!

I greet yall!
you are right cheesy that dormant buffer is very important..its your account shock absorber grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Basket updated........(Some trades closed and some others opened)
1st Image = Order by time of entry**UPDATED**
2nd Image = Order by Pips **UPDATED**

Next market update = 10PM Nigerian Time (Monday)

Controversies abound when you reply some posts/comments you ought not to, not all comments/post need reply

Brov , with all due respect if you want to show you statement of account , then do it the proper way, yea! In my own opinion you should have post your account statement as provided by your broker. And if only you just want to provide us with your chart page, then do so to show your Broker logo and Live/demo at the top left. even if demo back testing is giving you much good result, its just fine! cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2016
I do not show account statement, what I show are entries, time of entries and placed stop losses for my trades.

This is what I know is my best way of calling trade alerts for more than 5pairs at a time.

I can only improve more on my trading call by hiding the Profit column as well, I think that is what makes it look like it is a statement.

If I show my account statement, then it means I may be trying to attract newbies to scam like someone quoted before and later cleared it. I just want to let it be with my above improvement on calls.

Again, if my trade call method does not look good to you, kindly ignore.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
I do not show account statement, what I show are entries, time of entries and placed stop losses for my trades.

This is what I know is my best way of calling trade alerts for more than 5pairs at a time.

I can only improve more on my trading call by hiding the Profit column as well, I think that is what makes it look like it is a statement.

If I show my account statement, then it means I may be trying to attract newbies to scam like someone quoted before and later cleared it. I just want to let it be with my above improvement on calls.

Thanks

Nice one bro, statement of account is different from "trade call method" .

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Thanks

Respect Boss! Master of currency correlation, keep it up
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yea, you are on point bro, now you got it

Not only you have thought but up to 3 people have challenged my trade call method. Colleagues here explained what exactly I just told you now, to the first person and he got it right. I explained to the other two and one of them had to delete his comment after he got it. Now on your turn, I feel I will be removing the Profit/Pips column so it will not look like I am competing with anyone here about success or looking for whom to scam with that column.

From now on, I will take off the last column

Regards

teejaysmarty:

Nice one bro, statement of account is different from "trade call method" .

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Yea, you are on point bro, now you got it

Not only you have thought but up to 3 people have challenged my trade call method. Colleagues here explained what exactly I just told you now, to the first person and he got it right. I explained to the other two and one of them had to delete his comment after he got it. Now on your turn, I feel I will be removing the Profit/Pips column so it will not look like I am competing with anyone here about success or looking for whom to scam with that column.

From now on, I will take off the last column

Regards

Get me right brotherman, i welcome your profit/Loss column statement and your trade call method. Forex traders are one big family. my opinion in my first message was if you are to show your P/L column, then why not show your Account type(Live/ demo) .
And like i said , its my opinion which you can ignore !

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Master ke?
I have only tried to make things simple for myself in pips basketing.
Sincerely, I have a rest of mind.

As per trade explorer someone mentioned some hours ago.

I actually have trade explorer which I left public for some weeks and enjoyed some 3rd positions but privatised it when I realised some retracements (not termed losses for me). I then studied those with very good positions (first 10) on weekly and monthly ranking and realised that they publicise their explorers when they realise good returns and privatise when the returns become worse.

Furthermore, I was particular about the 1st 10 ranked. Sometimes you will see 1500% return in a month (ask yourself if that is actually real to you in FX). I had time to open their return graph over their entire trading time, you will see reason why they have drastic red returns and they end up privatising their explorers.

My Outcome
I realised it is best to check the 1st 10 of the yearly rankings instead, also not to be moved by their returns but the consistency and trending returns they depict over the one year on the return graph.

My Conclusion
Why should I publicise my explorer to show weekly and monthly return when I know it will fluctuate within the weeks and months....who would I be deceiving (Myself right?)...So I will only work towards publicising my explorer only after 6-12months.
Trade explorers showing weekly and monthly return will only increase level of anxiety to get back on ground after fall which may cause further losses, why competing unnecessarily. The market is always there

Redslip:

Respect Boss! Master of currency correlation, keep it up
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Master ke?
I have only tried to make things simple for myself in pips basketing.
Sincerely, I have a rest of mind.

As per trade explorer someone mentioned some hours ago.

I actually have trade explorer which I left public for some weeks and enjoyed some 3rd positions but privatised it when I realised some retracements (not termed losses for me). I then studied those with very good positions (first 10) on weekly and monthly ranking and realised that they publicise their explorers when they realise good returns and privatise when the returns become worse.
Furthermore, I was particular about the 1st 10 ranked. Sometimes you will see 1500% return in a month (ask yourself if that is actually real to you in FX). I had time to open their return graph over their entire trading time, you will see reason why they have drastic red returns and they end up privatising their explorers.

My Outcome
I realised it is best to check the 1st 10 of the yearly rankings instead, also not to be moved by their returns but the consistency and trending returns they depict over the one year on the return graph.

My Conclusion
Why should I publicise my explorer to show weekly and monthly return when I know it will fluctuate within the weeks and months....who would I be deceiving (Myself right?)...So I will only work towards publicising my explorer only after 6-12months.
Trade explorers showing weekly and monthly return will only increase level of anxiety to get back on ground after fall which may cause further losses, why competing unnecessarily. The market is always there

the bold so true brother,,,,remember few week ago when one of our member ran here with Forex factory top 5 raking he was part of grin impressive,,, i begin to follow thought I would gain 1 or 2 things from his position trading. 2nd week fell to 88 position, the same week out of the ranking because FF only shown 1 to 100 top trader grin but he still maintain his ff explorer... day, week, month and all time performance return back in RED grin grin. the same week he removed acct. completely from explorer grin grin

then I realised brexit pips gain only help for his short time top ranking grin grin grin

again I agreed,,,,,to the bold showing stmt of acct is nothing,,,,, it help no one except you do or want to do it for upcoming traders' encouragementgrin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol...
this thing is not supposed to be everyday affair. that's why we are advised to compliment it with other biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Spot on bro, so I never knew we were even on the same boat throughout that time of explorer thorough research. Bro, let's just be candid to ourselves, FX should not be thought of as ranks and positioning. I type in their explorer ID on the search bars and they were nowhere to be found. Some do not privatise it but create another one instead and abandon the RED explorer. They end up having 4 to 5 explorers, maybe with one of them on GREEN, but they have forgotten that the overall outcome is what matters.

Then if the new explorer turns red again, they open another one.......Now, who is deceiving who?

All is well my broda.

currentprice:

the bold so true brother,,,,remember few week ago when one of our member ran here with Forex factory top 5 raking he was part of grin impressive,,, i begin to follow thought I would gain 1 or 2 things from his position trading. 2nd week fell to 88 position, the same week out of the ranking because FF only shown 1 to 100 top trader grin but he still maintain his ff explorer... day, week, month and all time performance return back in RED grin grin. the same week he removed acct. completely from explorer grin grin

then I realised brexit pips gain only help for his short time top ranking grin grin grin

again I agreed,,,,,to the bold showing stmt of acct is nothing,,,,, it help no one except you do or want to do it for upcoming traders' encouragementgrin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol..."with my pop corn watching how the explorer package unfolds or ends".
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
This one, I like, quote and share

You just hit my personality.

When someone asked me to show my summary statement, I smh, and was like if I wanna show my account statement, I would rather prefer showing just my FirstBank account statement that reads 7 digits, putting aside first my Dom accounts and not FX account summary........of what epp will that be, as I am solely here to drop trade calls and not to start to show reason why one should take my call. Btw, why should anyone here trade my call without confirming first with his/her system

I do not fully rely on FX profit, though I trade with >$1000
If I do, I would want to live on it, and with that, I will have to follow those fake explorer-traders to earn same 1500% in a month and fund my account every other month....................I see trading as fun and take whatever it gives me as profit

FxDuke:
lol...
this thing is not supposed to be everyday affair. that's why we are advised to compliment it with other biz.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
no no no no "drops pop corn for a while"...trading can be done for a life time thing without complementing it at all but having realistic and growth process and targets over time.
"another pop corn please,madam abeg add a drink". grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
The trader you are referring made it to top 5 because of brexit , I made $366,000 after giving back 2000 pips back to the market before taking my money leaving grin. nobody makes the top 5 all the time, when they do they are happy and show it to all .. that month was brexit month for me... and i was top 5 for two months .. why not publicly rejoice wirh me instead of secretly monitoring me to fail..
I believed down trend would continue and made quite irrational emotional decisions and lost , there is nothing to learn from following me in ff grin grin except you are curious to see when I fall so you can laugh... every positions i posted during brexit , the full detail was described here. so if you didn't learn something from it then i don't know .. you are only scared that someone is challenging your so called position here.

I removed trade explorer when my current gain for the month reduced to less than 100%..cause i don't settle for second best ..
my linked explorer is for my own ego not to help anyone... you make money and enjoy what you have thats why my trade calls here reduced ,...
I made total of 5300% gains during brexit...can you beat that?? grin don't be jealous .. learn from the money management system i posted here days back and you would see brexit or no brexit you too can do the same...

jeeze ...but really , don't be jealous , this is financial market , you can't be talking about my positions going in red ....like i said previously initiating a position is the most difficult part , i can open and close several times before i have it go my way and when it goes i make a kill...and this initial part is dangerous for people like you following me in ff because if you follow the positions there you will blow your account,. only follow the calls i make here for your own good..

right now market isn't trending for Gbpjpy and gold , conditions are changing , so you want me to force the market to move and make 5000% again...

be happy that your fellow country man made top 5 precisely 2nd position for two months instead of acting like those evil uncles in the village cheesy. common...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oh, 100%.
For sure and real, FX is one of the best business I am proud and confident of.

With tested and proven strategies and discipline to stick to it and never deviate, one can be sure of consistent growth.......
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Of what use is new email address attached to a trading calls? To contact and ask for assistance that can be solved and placed here? Just asking. This is the kind of pre-motion that se.un always see and term FX traders scammers and stuff like that. It always start like that underground until we hear some stories that touches openly later. We hv seen such cases like that even in recent times.
Even if one has a good trading system and want to commercialize it ( wc I can do also), all you need to do is just create an explorer not even on ff, but on myfxbook that has huge followers of trading calls, and let that person tag us here with the link. I will be the first to even subscribe on the amount .
Am not hating and nothing bad in showing trading calls and entries, and if really you want help, no problem. But hope it is not attached to what am thinking. Just my mind......
@jorel1 u have a good point. Very good one
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
So sorry I am not replying mails.

Follow the basket update, check for the order of entry time and with that you can open and close trades.
An open trade lasts a minimum of 24hours, meaning some last up to 1-2weeks, hence, you can still take orders even if you get here 7hours after the post is made.

But try first on demo

Cheers

You don't have to think I am mailing you solely because of trades, although it may be part of it.

Kindly reply to the mail.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol grin grin grin ..."madam abeg bring another pop corn,this movie tough well well...una get pepper soup as season 2 wan start so"
jorel1 what you just mentioned seems exactly like the way fti trades,know him on ff ?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
JLINE:
lol grin grin grin ..."madam abeg bring another pop corn,this movie tough well well...una get pepper soup as season 2 wan start so"
jorel1 what you just mentioned seems exactly like the way fti trades,know him on ff ?
. what exactly did I say?? grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin. You people like drama too much..
JLINE:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
jorel1:
. what exactly did I say?? grin
that position trading na,i like that thing but if the trade go against person that one na die ooo...its like a trend being against you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
priceaction:
grin grin grin. You people like drama too much..
grin grin grin bros what to do na...one person use ff explorer say him na number 2 top trader and another wen post profits and balance come say wetin that first person do wrong...am not taking sides though but why bring up that issue after a long time...is it not the same thing ?
"so,madam you na by any chance get wine ? "

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
This one, I like, quote and share

You just hit my personality.

When someone asked me to show my summary statement, I smh, and was like if I wanna show my account statement, I would rather prefer showing just my FirstBank account statement that reads 7 digits, putting aside first my Dom accounts and not FX account summary........of what epp will that be, as I am solely here to drop trade calls and not to start to show reason why one should take my call. Btw, why should anyone here trade my call without confirming first with his/her system

I do not fully rely on FX profit, though I trade with >$1000
If I do, I would want to live on it, and with that, I will have to follow those fake explorer-traders to earn same 1500% in a month and fund my account every other month....................I see trading as fun and take whatever it gives me as profit

lol...
way to go bro..
and to add, it must be done with money we can afford to lose.
i just remembered now one of my fx mentors who could turn $30 to $300 when he wants,
the guy always looks out for the news and try to understand these economic releases (indepth)
before considering taking a position or entering a trade.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin

someone will have many follower soon grin grin grin,,,,,, currentprice also made $600,000 during brexit grin

if na by mouth all trader is a winner grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kindly send it again as they were dismissed.

fidellamo:

You don't have to think I am mailing you solely because of trades, although it may be part of it.

Kindly reply to the mail.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
JLINE:
no no no no "drops pop corn for a while"...trading can be done for a life time thing without complementing it at all but having realistic and growth process and targets over time.
"another pop corn please,madam abeg add a drink". grin grin grin
lol..
that is if you are a "true thoroughbred Proffessional" in the real sense of the word. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
LOL... cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
currentprice:
grin grin grin grin

someone will have many follower soon grin grin grin,,,,,, currentprice also made $600,000 during brexit grin

if na by mouth all trader is a winner grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
FxDuke:

lol..
that is if you are a "true thoroughbred Proffessional" in the real sense of the word. grin grin
bros no mind me,i just talk wetin some people do actually but me no dey do am sha lol
"madam where is the wine na,this pepper soup is too sweet i need to complement it...season 2 has started ooo"
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.