Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531406 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Capitals:

How do you make this your footer appear at the bottom right? I like it but dnt know how to do it grin

the attached black arrow is the magic brother,,,,try it grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oh well! embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

By the way, is anyone looking forward to US interest rate on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
currentprice:

the attached black arrow is the magic brother,,,,try it grin
Thanks bro, let me test it grin grin

Sometimes its hard to follow simple steps. I ll get it with time I guess

Hope it works, last attempt for now[b][sup][/sup][/b]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
^^

use the "Align Right" last after all other being done
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
currentprice:
^^

use the "Align Right" last after all other being done

cool cool cool grin grin grin

It worked, hahahahaha. Thank you Bro grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
currentprice still waiting to BUY GBP.JPY at 138.98 and if I can not see the price soon then I buy at any price I see btw 2.30 - 3pm with SL of 150pips or manually close at plus 20pips below Friday low...

the action seeing around the 138.98 levels will determine if current bearish mean the business grin

Sidon waiting since 11am grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
now let hit the market and do the needful grin

BUY GBP.JPY now with me at 138.98 SL 150 or manually close at plus 20 below Friday low grin

Tp open or as your system says grin

check your system for more confirmation if you wish to follow,,,,remember GBP.JPY "volatile pair" grin grin

read my siggy below before taking my call gringrin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin

You finally took that buy. Your SL = 150 and open TP tells me this your trade type on GJ is not a day trading. Swing or trend trading it is, which is what I do, in that sense, it means if I confirmed a SELL of GJ and you confirmed BUY with same trade time. Let us see out it goes now........But I got a SELL lock-in before I entered though, I do not enter trade if I do not get a lock-in after a turn.

All the way, anything is possible in FX and this makes it more interesting.

I respect your opinion, decision making

currentprice:

BUY GBP.JPY now with me at 138.98 SL 150 or manually close at plus 20 below Friday low grin

check your system for more confirmation if you wish to follow,,,,remember GBP.JPY "volatile pair" grin grin

Below is GJ from -80.0pips to what it is

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
currentprice:

Pipsbasketing:
grin grin grin

You finally took that buy. Your SL = 150 and open TP tells me this your trade type on GJ is not a day trading. Swing or trend trading it is, which is what I do, in that sense, it means if I confirmed a SELL of GJ and you confirmed BUY with same trade time. Let us see out it goes now........But I got a BUY lock-in though, I do not enter trade if I do not get a lock-in after a turn.
All the way, anything is possible in FX and this makes it more interesting.
I respect your opinion, decision making

Below is GJ from -80.0pips to what it is

While u guys r buying or selling on GBPJPY, What i am seeing is indecision. grin.

Price might go higher or go down for trend continuation but it's currently stuck in a wedge. unless day trading, I see no swing set up except either side of the wedge pattern on H4..grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karleb(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Edd1e:

While u guys r buying or selling on GBPJPY, What i am seeing is indecision. grin.

Price might go higher or go down for trend continuation but it's currently stuck in a wedge. unless day trading, I see no swing set up except either side of the wedge pattern on H4..grin

Bro, I tire o.

The fight that GBP/JPY has caused ehn! No be here.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Karleb:

Bro, I tire o.

The fight that GBP/JPY has caused ehn! No be here.
I tell you, same with other pairs. most r at indecision point 4 me now, so I'm patiently waiting. Entry will come later..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yea, you may be right.

Do not forget that how long you stay open in a trade depends on the TF you analyse for it.

My analysis is always on Daily, while your analysis is H4 (what I see here) and hope you note that it takes 6 candles to make a daily candle. This connotes what remains ranging on H4 may mean nothing on Daily.

If I were to trade this GJ on H4 in this market scenario, I will never enter this kind of trade, cos what I see on H4 is indecision, very low momentum, ranging market........But the SELL trend is locked-in for GJ on Daily.

Meanwhile, there is no perfect (100% accurate) system

Edd1e:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
^^^^ Goodluck bro. Happy pipping

@Currentprice, what do you av to say to this? grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Get ready to buy USDCAD TP 1.40000
i.e All things being equal.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Capitals post=47867300]

Actually adjusting my sl to 0.7044, but nt going through the rigor of updating the chart below

Taking too long to drop, may exit day trade positions.

Closely watching
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Basket making sense, The closed usdjpy buy was good, the turn for sell also making sense with good pips already...Basket remains intact till 10pm

Pipsbasketing:
Usdjpy confirmed the turn, I took the 132.2pips it gave me and followed the turn immediately at the indicated entry time

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
With the kind of leverage (2000:1)i trade with, can you even imagine the kind of loss my account will suffer before I am stopped out.
Even if all my 20 traded pairs turn huge negative (which is never possible). There is just no way I can be stopped out with margin call.

20 trades with lot size = balance/100,000 each give me rest of mind to trade on D1.
A loss of say 100pips on a pair will only lead to just 1% off my account, now say I have the kind of loss in say 7pairs out of the 20pairs at a time, that is just 7% off my account (loss in 7pairs out of 20pairs is never possible, from my experience)

If I have the kind of profit on 20pairs in $ and have that kind of margin as attached. then I wonder when it will get below 100% margin call....

Basically, margin level helps me to know if I am on the right MM

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by swiftz(f): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Basket making sense, The closed usdjpy buy was good, the turn for sell also making sense with good pips already...Basket remains intact till 10pm

Are you Lifecontinues?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeniyia33(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Respect!!!!
But I am different on the fact of using a larger leverage. Imagine the sudden surge on the market like the EU FOC in 2015.

You were very correct that margin call could be a thing of relieve with the kind of leverage. In my candid, If loss comes, it may come as huge as the opportunities it has ever presented.

Like I said, I am in no position to tell you how to manage your own trade and account leading to MM. All I am saying is for the Newbies to understand both the good and bad sides of leverage.

.Due Respect Sir

Pipsbasketing:
With the kind of leverage (2000:1)i trade with, can you even imagine the kind of loss my account will suffer before I am stopped out.
Even if all my 20 traded pairs turn huge negative (which is never possible). There is just no way I can be stopped out with margin call.

20 trades with lot size = balance/100,000 each give me rest of mind to trade on D1.
A loss of say 100pips on a pair will only lead to just 1% off my account, now say I have the kind of loss in say 7pairs out of the 20pairs at a time, that is just 7% off my account (loss in 7pairs out of 20pairs is never possible, from my experience)

If I have the kind of profit on 20pairs in $ and have that kind of margin as attached. then I wonder when it will get below 100% margin call....

Basically, margin level helps me to know if I am on the right MM
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yes, you are absolutely right bro

This is why I use the following

Lot = balance/100,000
Definite SL, I do not alter it.

With these two things, I already have definite maximum percentage that can go off my account

In case of very huge spike, SL is a guide to my account. Even if leverage is 1000000:1, SL is a stop to price entering my equity which has been kept. This is why I define SL for all trades but with open TP in order to absorb all that the market wants to give cos I can't predict when trend will end, but can only tell when it is about to end.

Cheers

Seriously,
I appreciate your contribution,
this is how we should discuss and digest the market and not the argument that seems to be common here.

adeniyia33:
Respect!!!!
But I am different on the fact of using a larger leverage. Imagine the sudden surge on the market like the EU FOC in 2015.

You were very correct that margin call could be a thing of relieve with the kind of leverage. In my candid, If loss comes, it may come as huge as the opportunities it has ever presented.

Like I said, I am in no position to tell you how to manage your own trade and account leading to MM. All I am saying is for the Newbies to understand both the good and bad sides of leverage.

.Due Respect Sir

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeniyia33(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Humbled Boss

Pipsbasketing:
Yes, you are absolutely right bro

This is why I use the following

Lot = balance/100,000
Definite SL, I do not alter it.

With these two things, I already have definite maximum percentage that can go off my account

In case of very huge spike, SL is a guide to my account. Even if leverage is 1000000:1, SL is a stop to price entering my equity which has been kept. This is why I define SL for all trades but with open TP in order to absorb all that the market wants to give cos I can't predict when trend will end, but can only tell when it is about to end.

Cheers

Seriously,
I appreciate your contribution,
this is how we should discuss and digest the market and not the argument that seems to be common here.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
For the bolded
The misunderstanding traders, especially THE newbies have is that, because they have high leverage which gives them the opportunity to use huge lot and earn more, then they can use high lot.

For me, it is not that way. I see it as a way for me to use very comfortable lot size in every pair that gives me head on, which gives me rest of mind, sleep well and play well, even during huge spikes.

adeniyia33:
Respect!!!!

.Due Respect Sir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Replied

Seen, replied.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Two of my buddies haven't been here for a while.
Prettyboey and pipsharingan where art thou?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
10PM Updates

Only two pairs in the basket updated, others told me they want to continue and not ready to turn.

Cheers

Next update is 10pm Tomorrow

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
^^^ Bless up bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2016
JLINE:
...i just sold the nucca(cadjpy) with 15pips stop with TP @ 73.xx(850+ pips in prospect if it works out on TP1). its not advisable to enter trades like this but i am trying to improve my stuff over here though.
the only trade that requires update:bring stop to 60+ positive as it is currently 300+
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 26, 2016
You too big brother cheesy

Feshizzy:
^^^ Bless up bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.