Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532853 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Damn, jline, and u didn't invite me to the party. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Edd1e:
Damn, jline, and u didn't invite me to the party. grin grin grin
ah bros,i just forget no vex ooo! just get yourself pop corn first,when it becomes more interesting then you can graduate to the next level too.

Anyone can train to be a gladiator. What marks you out is having the mindset of a champion. Manu Bennett

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
"Anyone can train to be a gladiator. What marks you out is having the mindset of a champion". Manu Bennett

^^^^WORD!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
people here don't even believe in the business they are into, Someone gave consistent and persistent warnings before and during brexit with proof of ROI which got someone jealous when i posted it here , now someone is surprised one can make $350K from $6000 account..its rare and i am probably the first in the world so live with it and stop the envy. i don't understand this level of envy...
its not my fault if you didn't follow my calls then at least you would have made the same proportion of gains...
times like brexit is when you make a kill and go and rest for a while...

aside brexit , the secret to my system is based on my prudent money management process and withdrawal process... not necessarily the buy and sell strategy and this was followed during brexit . ... and 300 % returns. isnt uncommon with the system.. ..
if you really want to be my fan , you can secretly follow me in zulutrade where you get paid for number of followers grin grin.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol...after suicide na burial ooo! i for like come spray money for the burial like Emoney ooo!
lotf
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Brexit was fun for some traders to make money...but wait who bring this thing up,going back to the previous page immediately.
its a forum and you can post anything about trading that make sense and if there is argument then its done wella but not sell anything...think thats what this bros meant here :
Karlebolu:
I welcome you all to FOREX TRADE ALERTS SEASON 16! Just like yesterday, 2015 is gone. It's good to inform you that 2015 didn't go with empty hand, it went with a lot of loses as many accounts were blown, all thanks to Mr. High Leverage. It went with many wins as well, in fact big wins. Many accouns were doubled with a click, and again our thanks goes to Mr. High Leverage, the double edged sword and just like Garri Ijebu, a lot of accounts grew steadily. Many Catastrophe happened, worthy of mention is the Jan 15 SNB interest rate decision, word cannot express what happened that day as it got many traders and brokers packing. A lot of people joined the market and a lot of people left. All these and more are what shapes us to become an excellent trader AKA Holy grail.

However, I want to implore every traders to put behind whatever loss they had in 2015 and start the new year on a fresh page. I also want to warn the marketers to stay away from this thread, if you need to sell a Forex Robot, go to OLX or Jumia. As we trade in this new year, my wish is that the Technical, Fundamental and Sentimental god of Forex continually rain showers of green pips on us.

Happy pipful year everyone!!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
I have noticed over time someone is a mouthed minor trader here grin grin see every trading issues as jealous and envy grin grin as if someone will beg him for the internet fee or trading capital grin he deserve no reply grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
currentprice:
grin grin grin grin

someone will have many follower soon grin grin grin,,,,,, currentprice also made $600,000 during brexit grin

if na by mouth all trader is a winner grin
offcourse you didn't make money in brexit because I saw all your your trade calls which were totally against mine .. stop hating on anothers success ..if it would give you any form of consolation, don't worry it would take a while before my next 5000% ROI grin grin. every succesfull trader i mean people like soros , japanese dude etc and myself grin made a kill durin high impact news event... I have joined the league cheesy and if you don't like it just so go and buy conc H2SO4 from your your nearest chemical store and drink to supo.... grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Edd1e...hope you are set for the flight is about to take off. think it just went 25,000 off the ground..."pilot pilot is that not too sudden at once,no be jet ooo! "
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
JLINE:
Edd1e...hope you are set for the flight is about to take off. think it just went 25,000 off the ground..."pilot pilot is that not too sudden at once,no be jet ooo! "
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin No worries, there's no cause for alarm and BTW, i've my popcorn with me. Buckle up bro, it might be a long flight. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Uhmmm wait oh, dis Brexit hit of hundreds of thousands r we talking live raw cash or demo? Jus curious.....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
currentprice:
I have noticed over time someone is a mouthed minor trader here grin grin see every trading issues as jealous and envy grin grin as if someone will beg him for the internet fee or trading capital grin he deserve no reply grin

Thank God am comfortable with my trading life,,,,, I trade when ever my trading strategy say so,,, all my trades before and after brexit bank me net positive pips grin grin I don't need to be soro & co... and no intention to join their league,,,, like to be myself noting more grin grin grin am better than mouthed minor trader that luckily made some pips during brexit and thought next was to show Forexfactory explorer on nairaland for a week supper trader grin lost all the pips following week with RED account thereby deleting explorer to cover face grin grin grin

anyway as my quoted post,,,the dude deserve no attention grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol...the post above and below is epic. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Well what can i say? Ignorance shouldn't excuse stupidity. . cheesy cheesy control your jealousy ..I don't know what you saw monitoring my explorer but you you probably saw only what you wanted to see. you will likely spend all your life making 0.5% a month over a $1000 account grin. I won't explain to you how I handled or traded my brexit profit .... brexit is over, back to normal trading conditions ... Will link ff again when I find myself in top 10. cheesy. .. . ..stop hating , it won't do you any good. ... if it gives you any consolation or if it makes you sleep peacefully at night that I lost all my profit a week after so continue living with that idea... I have made more than a 1000% profit several times without brexit , the first time i posted it here , i got the same kind of jealous response from a guy called shevychen and others.. i wasn't even lucky because of brexit.. i take all my trades based on technicals with fundamentals in view ... brexit only gave it a boost... and for the record the ff link was closed because the party was over and wouldn't want followers like you go to ruin following my test trades... will relink it again soon don't worry...its not everyday am the best grin
you are so jealous that you only want to believe I was successful because of brexit luck and want to believe that I gave back all profit That took me 3 months to make in one week ... grow up from this childish display of hate and envy ...
Life is to hard in Nigeria , that one sees $350K as an impossibility to make , Thats why I only gave ROI as % because I know giving it in $$ equivalent will lead some people to sucide cheesy
next time dont be a douche rather be man a enough to publicly acknowledge me here and not go behind to monitor me from a mirror cheesy .. what you are eager to see is what you will definitely see..
currentprice:

Thank God am comfortable with my trading life,,,,, I trade when ever my trading strategy say so,,, all my trades before and after brexit bank me net positive pips grin grin I don't need to be soro & co... and no intention to join their league,,,, like to be myself noting more grin grin grin am better than mouthed minor trader that luckily made some pips during brexit and thought next was to show Forexfactory explorer on nairaland for a week supper trader grin lost all the pips following week with RED account thereby deleting explorer to cover face grin grin grin

anyway as my quoted post,,,the dude deserve no attention grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
personally,i have always seen one line of action and its written: "you don't put new wine into old bottles,it will burst out".
when i made a few calls initially when i became active here,got some dudulets attacking me that i project price or lets call it a kinda of future analysis of price...someone here warned the thread not to listen to anybody who tells you what price will do and many bla bla talks. i just chill and kept quiet rather didn't say anything but over time it seems my analysis are always playing out though...
then when i started using low lot size like 15pips to 30pips to enter trades of 300pips to 500pips tp,i got another round of attacks like;you don't trade with such low stops and bla bla bla but over time it seems even the low stop can't be beaten (check my cadjpy trade i gave and where it is now with just 15pips stop)...that doesn't mean there is no losses made but my guy the R:R is mind blowing and they can't just imagine its possible cos they haven't attained it.
Bosses them abeg make we just chill for the matter...brexit has gone and its past while we have a trading week ahead.
oya make una drop alerts after all these "just trying to lighten the mood,hope say i no offend anybody sha" grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is a Forex forum for positive contribution. All you guys should just take some chill pill . why you all here claiming to b a champ over another. this is not a ladies nagging forum . and by the way FOREX is a never ending buffet !
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
the post above this one didn't hold as it seems afterwards from here...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
If them Oldies and Gurus here are doing like this, what do they expect we newbies to do bah. grin grin

Oya, Jorel1 and currentprice, shake on it.

Let's get the thread balling again...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
as for the party finish part Lol.... you really delete the explorer when party finish true true....after GBP.JPY chop the positive return and cleared account to Redy grin when adding more SELL position with stupidity thought that brexit effect would continue falling GBP because pair move below brexit level grin grin

if truly deleted because party was finish and you want to proof point grin,,, you know what right to do,,,,, not mouthed on here,,, member are not tailor or mecho grin

anyway let me back to shine my 36 because dude have nothing to say than jealous,,,,hate,,envy,,,,,,, funny part shevychen name was even mentioned attached to jealous again grin grin grin. SHM
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
I blew my Demo acct last week abeg who go help me fund am grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Redslip:
I blew my Demo acct last week abeg who go help me fund am grin grin grin
like seriously... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Its very clear the dictionary definition of envy and jealousy , and thats exactly what your responses here depict ... I made a post here when I closed all my open positions and how much I gave back to market, but why you want so much to believe it closed in red is what I dont understand.. if you saw red from newly opened positions which was closed afterwards then its because I was wrong , what is wrong with that?? currently I only have a GBPJPY sell position which am not sure it would hold down .. same call I gave here .. You are so blinded in envy and jealousy that you cant even see it anymore .. just stop responding so as not to look more stupid ... I close 3 positions in negative I made after closing initial brexit positions , why is this an issue?? Even at that the most I can reinvest in the market is only $10K from $350K which even if I blow it 20 times i still have more to invest grin grin , its forex everything is possible .. so If test a trade on FF with big lot or If I mistakenly open a position with one click , I should explain to you why it went to red?? you see one of the reasons why its not logical leaving the FF link running when you arent really trading. Like I said before , you see what you want to see ..

Or is it so surprising what a guy with $350K is still doing on FTA nairaland forum ? cheesy cheesy tell me what exactly is your problem?? do you want a share of the money?? grin grin just tell me ..
Yes Schevchen attacked me this way when I first posted here my huge ROI , That is simple dictionary definition of hate and envy.
currentprice:
as for the party finish part Lol.... you really delete the explorer when party finish true true....after GBP.JPY chop the positive return and cleared account to Redy grin when adding more SELL position with stupidity thought that brexit effect would continue falling GBP because pair move below brexit level grin grin even in your next life you cant make such ROI grin grin stop fooling yourself with a trading system which you cant even depend on without a job .. grin

if truly deleted because party was finish and you want to prove a point grin,,, you know what right to do,,,,, not mouted on here member are not tailor or mecho grin

anyway let me back to shine my 36 because dude have nothing to say than jealous,,,,hate,,envy,,,,,,, funny part shevychen name was even mentioned attached to jealous again grin grin grin. SHM
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
JLINE:

like seriously... grin grin grin

Just kiddin, I just wantd a diversion from this argument dats all.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Redslip:

Just kiddin, I just wantd a diversion from this argument dats all.
i understand bro,just playing along "going back to my booked space jare "
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
as if he realy have the money,,,,,when nobody ask him to, he was the one that came out he wanted to give $500 to most behave in the house grin grin during Feshizzy /Zionplace issue when nobody ask him,,,,he came out promised to support zionplace with $1200 and so on,,, now he want to share gain with currentprice grin grin

what do you call people of that nature self; lipsrsealed what are the difference between him and odiaro grin odiaro once promise to sponsored 5 trader here to Dubai to celebrate his newly acquired home with forex gain,,,, odiaro post he made gain of over $5000,000 here when nobody ask himgrin grin

who ask them for eep grin

back to my 36 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol you really believed in your wildest dream I would give someone here $500 or $1200 .. or even give you what you dream I would give you cheesy cheesy then you are much more douchy than I thought .. The fact you even remembered implies you wanted that money so much .. funny keep waiting for my $500 .. if you need money so much , there are other ways to approach me and get my attention not this crooked way... I dont boast I have money ,its just profit I made from trading . you have to come to terms with this fact .... moreover I gave all the trade proof here during until someone here said not to post account statements, I didnt know my success has been killing you inside grin grin But its nice to know there are people here following me secretly... even to the extent of running after me in FF.. cheesy the fact you even followed me to FF to learn from me as you claimed indicates that you don't even believe in your system you claim to love so much ...
Jeeze , this thing pain you bad bad .. I know what people like you turn out to be when they are old .. grin grin

currentprice:
as if he really have the money,,,,,when nobody ask him to, he was the one that came out he what to give $500 to most behave in the house grin grin during Feshizzy /Zionplace issue when nobody ask him,,,,he came out promised to support zionplace with $1200 and so on,,, now he want to share gain with currentprice grin grin

what do you call people of that nature self; lipsrsealed what are the different between him and odiaro grin odiaro once promise to sponsored 5 trader here to Dubai to celebrate his newly acquired home with forex gain grin grin

when ask them eep grin

back to my 36 grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Currentprice and Jorel1,

Even tongue and teeth disagree sometimes and settle.......Please guys, let go of all these

And people should know by now that these kinds of misunderstanding become inevitable when you challenge other persons' way of post or trade or trade call......I believe all individuals here have their unique ways of doing things........Please, everyone in the house should stop challenging. Everyone has its freedom to post whatever he feels like posting so far it is FX related.

I am not here to compete and I would not assume anyone else is here for that.

Let go of this things, afterall we don know now, no be today

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.