Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533472 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oh sorry bro,

This should not be misinterpreted, I like to mention that line as a caution for those that want to hit and run and that think the business is ritual. I teach practicals and find living examples surrounding me, that is why.

The first time i mentioned this line (this makes the second) and currentprice took it up since he also had studied same and directed it to a friend, whereas, I never mentioned anyone, the friend thought I was referring to him based on what currentprice stated. I was and am referring to the list on FF (weekly and monthly).

Present practical example just at the moment is a guy currently at 3,532.6% (Monthly), below is his return graph. I will uproot his deceit to you: check the red circle, meanwhile, do you know you can set your explorer to show returns wherever you want. Now his return graph shows only the return from July3, where are the other dates......Now he is showing us just the positive 3,532.6% return made in a month, ask yourself: why do you think he would have removed other dates return? what is the assurance you will see this same explore in coming months.........LET'S BE PRACTICAL, I was only using this to teach people about making steady return - for those that may want to hit and run, especially the newbies who are majorly thinking of income.

NO INTENTION TO HURT YOU BRO AND JOREL1 (Pls understand)

JLINE:

the thread will be in circles if things like this keep coming up...someone love your trading and asked you a simple question and you replied so nicely and i was convinced also but just to read in between the lines and see this again...
" not making 100% like some guys that record 1500% on their FF so-called temporary explorer"
can't we just move on...sorry to bother you,try reading every comment before answering. i was never making excuse for failing cos i never did,just stated the obvious though.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
lol......ironically childish.
expecting my epic reply lol grin
like i said,trading is fun and some need maturing to do.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
^^^
Clearly the gentleman above me just got served!
Try to always understand the context of a message, before you jump into conclusions next time.
I already understood what pip-b was passing across.
How you understood it the other way round is beyond me.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bro, what leverage is offered on the demo you recently opened?

lawson007:
@pipsbasketing,how was your weekend.Guess you had a nice one.I have a question for you,in your honest opinion apart from the fact that you were too busy offline to cope with the 4hrs basket-method,do you think that daily chart basket can give results faster than the 4hrs basket?for example to a target of 100% would 4hrs get there before daily for your experience(though we all know the answer)?I am starting a new demo daily chart basket today like you recommended.I will hint us as the basket is being loaded.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Oh sorry bro,

This should not be misinterpreted, I like to mention that line as a caution for those that want to hit and run and that think the business is ritual. I teach practicals and find living examples surrounding me, that is why.

The first time i mentioned this line (this makes the second) and currentprice took it up since he also had studied same and directed it to a friend, whereas, I never mentioned anyone, the friend thought I was referring to him based on what currentprice stated. I was and am referring to the list on FF (weekly and monthly).

Present practical example just at the moment is a guy currently at 3,532.6% (Monthly), below is his return graph. I will uproot his deceit to you: check the red circle, meanwhile, do you know you can set your explorer to show returns wherever you want. Now his return graph shows only the return from July3, where are the other dates......Now he is showing us just the positive 3,532.6% return made in a month, ask yourself: why do you think he would have removed other dates return? what is the assurance you will see this same explore in coming months.........LET'S BE PRACTICAL, I was only using this to teach people about making steady return - for those that may want to hit and run, especially the newbies who are majorly thinking of income.

NO INTENTION TO HURT YOU BRO AND JOREL1 (Pls understand)

Why are you making lots of noise this guy because someone developed interest in your risky method of trading ?? If you are so confident in this method you wouldn't even bother checking what other traders are doing in FF trade explorer , ( whereas you can't even link your account to trade explorer for even one week ) yet you criticize those ones who do.
most 5%ers you see in FF TE today , you don't see them anymore after a while , in your mind you think its because they lost??
For example , I am not even trading a lot these days , a trader links his trade explorer when he wants or when he wants to show off ( for example my 6000%ROI) its either am in the top 5 or I don't link cheesy .. so you can't just stay there whining about other people's problem instead of finding ways to develop....

when i made big money , I started to test more MM methods which I never knew was workable when trading relatively smaller capital ( although you will never understand this until you have at least a $200k account) , where i found out the money you make the more possibilities come up... even if i lose a big chunk of money trying it out , its my money and account not yours so don't worry about it , what i do is reproducible sinceco have achieved it more than once I can achieve again when i want grin ..

if i was paid by FF to link my account and be paid basd on number of followers , i would take it serious with a dedicated account but since an not i only link it for my ego...
moreover, if you believe in consistent % gains every month , I respect that even if i find it silly , in my case I am capable of making nothing less than 500% on a trade if am lucky enough more than 1000% within a time period ranging from weeks to months and this profit could sustain me for even more than a year... so why look for petty monthly gains?? like i said this is my method (which took me years of focus and practice to perfect coupled with my technical background )which might sound stupid to you .. grin but its my money ..I never achieved it by checking other traders FF linked account cheesy

Now could you please for your own good focus on perfecting your system so you can be more confident in it and growing your small account and stop monitoring traders on FF , it won't do you any good... remember the drum with nothing inside makes the most noise ...so try to run this your method for 5 months at least before you confidently come out to condemn others method..

This is SUMMER period , traders who really know what they are doing are enjoying money made so far and you are here struggling to drain an already dry market dry grin ..I predicted this in my previous post..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bought GA at 1.7077 which is 10 pips above Friday low so if it close below d low I will jump out low risk tradin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
[b]Typical Naija settings Trending on this forum. All you guys do is diss each other, show off results . if your mate is winning , the other is not happy, if he losses ,he rejoices.
I challenge you all here to share your secret strategy if you think its working. let others benefit.
If it is an indicator fetching you pips , tell your mates where they can get same.
i remembered i shared how i got my indicators and gave the link and a Stupid guy was laughing @ me. yea i called him stupid because we africans
never show each other the way .
Honestly , ever since i av been checking on this forum , i have never seen a single benefit.
When this Naija UK boy OYEFESO ELIJAH made wave , i followed him online and he wont stop sharing his strategies even though some people called him fraud.
Forex markets transactions in a day sums up to like $5.3 - $5.6Tr(if am right) and so its a never ending buffet. So if you think your strategies and your indicators are too special , then ur kidding urself.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
lawson007:
@pipsbasketing,how was your weekend.Guess you had a nice one.I have a question for you,in your honest opinion apart from the fact that you were too busy offline to cope with the 4hrs basket-method,do you think that daily chart basket can give results faster than the 4hrs basket?for example to a target of 100% would 4hrs get there before daily for your experience(though we all know the answer)?I am starting a new demo daily chart basket today like you recommended.I will hint us as the basket is being loaded.

Hi lawson, good to know you are starting a new adventure with a demo account. You may want to look at getting a free $30 account to start trading with when you are done with your demo. Click on the link in my signature if you wouldn't mind to register and get started. Once you have validated your account (with a valid ID and utility bill) you are entitled to claim $30 which you can use to trade without any restrictions. All profits made with the bonus is withdraw-able.

You would be helping me meet an affiliate target if you open an account by clicking on the link in my signature.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jorel1, forgive my way of teaching people to focus on steady income. I have never referred to you. Moreover, I have never condemned those that have trade explorers on FF, I only give kudos to those on the yearly board.

Pls bro, I will never condemn you and your strategy and have never done so. Your strategy is your strategy.

Once again, I am not picking on you maybe I was just too sincere.

One love bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
fxbomovi:
hi guys, I know there are many xm clients here, kindly answer this question 'does xm accept temporary driving license? But d license expired aprij 2016. Will it b accepted?

fidellamo:

I am both a registered XM client and an affiliate too.

What other form of ID do you have? Using a temporary driving license would be an issue let alone using an expired one. They need a VALID ID. If it were still valid, they might be considerate after a lot of explanation and if your proof of residency is okay. I doubt they will accept it.

For those who have a valid ID and can provide proof of residence (Utility bill or bank statement with the same name on the ID) you can get a free $30 to try out your old/new techniques to perfection.

The good thing is any profit made can be withdrawn.

Also, For the gurus in the house, there is an ongoing contest with juicy prizes up for grabs.

Check my signature to register to either get the free $30 or register for the contest.

Any question for clarity will be entertained.

Have you been able to validate your account yet?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
That's what we call killing with kindness grin grin
For those that derive joy misquoting, well take a chill pill, sorry I meant take a double dose of chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
teejaysmarty:
[b]Typical Naija settings Trending on this forum. All you guys do is diss each other, show off results . if your mate is winning , the other is not happy, if he losses ,he rejoices.
I challenge you all here to share your secret strategy if you think its working. let others benefit.
If it is an indicator fetching you pips , tell your mates where they can get same.
i remembered i shared how i got my indicators and gave the link and a Stupid guy was laughing @ me. yea i called him stupid because we africans
never show each other the way .
Honestly , ever since i av been checking on this forum , i have never seen a single benefit.
When this Naija UK boy OYEFESO ELIJAH made wave , i followed him online and he wont stop sharing his strategies even though some people called him fraud.
Forex markets transactions in a day sums up to like $5.3 - $5.6Tr(if am right) and so its a never ending buffet. So if you think your strategies and your indicators are too special , then ur kidding urself.[/b]

You're right about Nigerians, brother. When you lose, they are quick to mock you. When you are winning, they're intimidated by your success.
When they win, they brag about it here and when you ask them to teach you that "winning" system, they ask you to pay them ten ten dollar something for training.
Never mind them.
Pipsbasketing keep doing your thing. You should know we can't all face same direction while sleeping. Those who like your system will follow you.
I don't know why some people like taking panadol for another man's headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Closed it at -40 pips. Wen d 1 hour closed below d low. Looking to buy later if opportunity arise.
shorty002:
Bought GA at 1.7077 which is 10 pips above Friday low so if it close below d low I will jump out low risk tradin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
shorty002:
Closed it at -40 pips. Wen d 1 hour closed below d low. Looking to buy later if opportunity arise.
sori bro
like Jorel1 said most traders have gone on summer olympics holidays.
let the gisting continue
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
You two invisible fellas talking about losing and winning,
When you both are sitting on the fence.
Who has condemned anyone for losing here this year?
You two are probably reading the thread on 8 bits screen. angry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
^^^^ lol @ 8 bits screen grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Bro, what leverage is offered on the demo you recently opened?

i just opened one demo account with leverage 1:500 while i am still making efforts to open another with leverage 1:1000.But most likely i will be using the 1:500.afterall the basket will not be fully loaded at once.
But come to think of it does the 3,532% FF account belong to Jorel1?the way he attacked you it was so direct as if you were onto him personally.Glad you guys have resolved the issue.@Jorel1 you are one of our respected ogas here please calm down we are all learning from one another.
@fidellamo,thanks for the offer but no thanks.I burnt my Xm $30 live account offer about 2 years ago.I am sure they won't give me another one.
To all others that feel i am jumping at @pipsbasketing system the answer is yes because it is almost exactly like what i have been working on since last year.I learnt a part first from a post by @ehizmac and later developed it into my own 4hrs system and @pipbasketing just confirmed it on a higher timeframe.If you notice my post has signs of my already fixed opinion on 4hrs and lot sizes etc.the learning continues.Please free to share whatever you think can be helpful to your fellow country man.For now I am going to continue work on this basketing stuff because i know there is serious light at the end.@pipsbasketing keep up the good work.
I will show us where my previous basket has reached today because one pair seems to be approaching it's destination after 300pips.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Feshizzy:
You two invisible fellas talking about losing and winning,
When you both are sitting on the fence.
Who has condemned anyone for losing here this year?
You two are probably reading the thread on 8 bits screen. angry
Mine is even 2 bits screen. How's that your problem?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Mine is even 2 bits screen. How's that your problem?

Well, that's not my problem,
But my advice, you need to upgrade
The market is too volatile to be viewed from a 2 bits screen. grin grin
If you like take it personal like our oga at the top. cheesy
You can use it as inspiration for your music.
You are welcome grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
ok ok ok...think i had have enough of these guys not able to think...its irritating. just like someone said here sometime ago about not attending a seminar organized by buffet.
fyi those explorers you see on ff are not fake bro,wake up they are real and those guys uploading their explorers are also real but not without the fact that consistency varies according to market conditions...its just like saying someone who made forbes last this year is fake cos he didn't make the 100th spot this year. my aim of my first post was stop bringing that ff explorer topic up cos you will be automatically referring to someone here and you know fully well its not me and i don't do explorers...and you don't expect the person to be quiet just like that.
The logic is simple,stop calling ladies that wears short skirts prostitute knowing fully well that your sister is around wearing short wears too. hope you get,am not pained nor gained for anything.
@the other dude that opened teeth unnecessary and talking like a teenager that i misquoted...like seriously. had respects for you dude but this is way out of it and your replies are heart breaking.
think those with mature minds understood where i was going and the user that mentioned the ff stuff initially later understood the area i was driving to even if not fully.
last reply on this issue,time to focus now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin

I don't know who is more confused, GEJ,PMB or the poster above me. undecided

In the plot to act matured, you have just shown us a high level of Callownes.

It seems NFP made more impact in real life than in the market.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
last trade dropped on GA sell with 50 pips stop and 300pips TP hit TP long ago but the one left for long term just entered into 500+ still have like 160+ pips before closing.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
just to remind traders in here,,,,today is monday,,, the first day of trading week,,,,,,i take my job serious,,,,,,,come back by friday night for the gidigbo grin grin

it obvious,,,,, pipsbasking saying a simple truth that will lead the newbie to the right path grin

one question for JLINE,,,as an experience trader,, can you advice/train new comer to start looking for 2000% a month

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
oil part buy has started but suspect a re-touch of the NORM though but enjoying the ride...also mentioned about buying this in my previous posts too.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
currentprice:
just to remind traders in here,,,,today is monday,,, the first day of trading week,,,,,,i take my job serious,,,,,,,come back by friday night for the gidigbo grin grin

it obvious,,,,, pipsbasking saying a simple truth that will lead the newbie to the right path grin

one question for JLINE,,,as an experience trader,, can you advice/train new comer to start looking for 2000% a month
NO...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Your words and jorel1 are kind of appalling....You cannot continue to dish out hate words and expect no replies and according to your last statement which i bolded...........I have not used any hate word(s) on you since this started, pls do not force me to descend on you.

I sincerely wish we could just stop all these and focus on enlightening and strengthening ourselves.....I have apologized to you and jorel1 times without no.

Again, I am sorry JLINE and jorel1 and I will no longer mention the FF trade explore as a case study in teaching traders to avoid doing hit and run (though it does not change the fact that I will include it as a practical case scenario in my book on MM anytime I decide to write one)........Let love reign in the house bros, sorry once again

JLINE:
ok ok ok...think i had have enough of these guys not able to think...its irritating. just like someone said here sometime ago about not attending a seminar organized by buffet.
fyi those explorers you see on ff are not fake bro,wake up they are real and those guys uploading their explorers are also real but not without the fact that consistency varies according to market conditions...its just like saying someone who made forbes last this year is fake cos he didn't make the 100th spot this year. my aim of my first post was stop bringing that ff explorer topic up cos you will be automatically referring to someone here and you know fully well its not me and i don't do explorers...and you don't expect the person to be quiet just like that.
The logic is simple,stop calling ladies that wears short skirts prostitute knowing fully well that your sister is around wearing short wears too. hope you get,am not pained nor gained for anything.
@the other dude that opened teeth unnecessary and talking like a teenager that i misquoted...like seriously. had respects for you dude but this is way out of it and your replies are heart breaking.
think those with mature minds understood where i was going and the user that mentioned the ff stuff initially later understood the area i was driving to even if not fully.
last reply on this issue,time to focus now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
audjpy made a hit at a critical point of 78.6x ...possibility of a re-test of 76.xx if todays high is not broken today to close above it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
gbpjpy has a larger 136.xx move to make before any down move if there is no enough momentum up i guess waiting for the sell is best option here.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
my cadjpy trade just got back to 450+ pips...hh,hl are creating on the lower tfs which i am personally taking into considerations and might be closing the trade soon.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
my nzdusd trade went 400+ pips up and came back down to 120+ currently...checked chart again for re-assessment and up move should begin again by tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.