Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533499 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Uwc

Please, do not exhaust your margin level and free margin, always ensure you set apart enough of that so you can be able to turn with the table during any change in market condition.

I hope you yield to this

i understand bro, i thought of such too... still a lot more questions to ask you but i dont want to wear you down grin
id like your email or number if its okay with you... ive sent you a PM... Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
@pipbasketing here are my thoughts, im a humble student, please let me know if im on the wrong track grin
of the major pairs (EUR, GBP, Yen, USD or CHF or NZD or AUD), i look for the trending ones and pit them together.. Looking at today's chart, AUD and CHF are trending, together they are raging up. Following my thoughts, i thinks its a good trade opportunity right? My question is, do i think in this line and pick my trades accordingly? if so or not, whats the best time of the day to pick this trades (H4) and look out for this pairs? Im just trying to figure out the best possible times to enter trades and exit or jump lanes.. I apologize to everyone here for my seemingly novice and senseless questions.. I remain a humble student smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Never bother bro, provided your questions are about the business, feel free to ask your questions and I will try my best to answer within my limit. However, you may want to get deeper and a more comprehensive understanding by visiting http://www.babypips.com/school.

For the bolded, I do not understand what you mean in its context.
For the reded, trades can be taken anytime according to your strategy as there is no specific time required for market to move. Anything happens any time.

Above all, test run your strategies to perfect your entry and exit so you can know what exactly works for you.

Cheers

BluePearls:
@pipbasketing here are my thoughts, im a humble student, please let me know if im on the wrong track grin
of the major pairs (EUR, GBP, Yen, USD or CHF or NZD or AUD), i look for the trending ones and pit them together.. Looking at today's chart, AUD and CHF are trending, together they are raging up. Following my thoughts, i thinks its a good trade opportunity right? My question is, do i think in this line and pick my trades accordingly? if so or not, whats the best time of the day to pick this trades (H4) and look out for this pairs? Im just trying to figure out the best possible times to enter trades and exit or jump lanes.. I apologize to everyone here for my seemingly novice and senseless questions.. I remain a humble student smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Crude Oil based on tech analysis on weekly/monthly TF will likely see see $10 by this time next year ...probably until ISIS is cleared for good .. Nigeria soon likely to share same fate with Venezuela if ....... grin grin
a long term sell opportunity in view ..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toluxa1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
currentprice:
grin grin

man must show his marketing signature now grin

How far Bro, I need to speak with you. My number is on my signature. You can whatsapp me or PM
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BinaryRocks: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Happy piping
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
I remember, I gave these 2 alerts yesterday, I wanted to add to my basket until I heard a caution from a friend. I actually would have added it just at the point of my alert but was cautious of my margin level and free margin. I waited for so long until I got a post from Lawson007 that he had already been on buy on NJ, then I followed him since my entry was already confirmed.

Market has just been too quite for my liken since then except for the high impact news that occurred on NZD yesterday. I noted that the buy can only be deactivated only if the red line is taken out, else buy continues. And now, if you still want to join the buy, feel free but confirm with your entry first.

Pipsbasketing:
EURJPY: BUY
TP: OPEN or 250pips or 300pips
SL: 110 pips
Pipsbasketing:
NZDJPY: BUY
TP: OPEN or 200pips or 300pips
SL: 90 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Reason why some traders do not use SL

Practical/Live case scenario, I sold NCAD at the vertical line with my definite SL, price ranged, hit the SL and also went on to hit my likable second SL, now continues in the predetermined/sold direction. To enjoy FX, it is good to take it as fun.
(This is not an advice, though)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by omejeo: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
checking in downloading any one @ home shocked
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
One of my hottest entries

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
I remember, I gave these 2 alerts yesterday, I wanted to add to my basket until I heard a caution from a friend. I actually would have added it just at the point of my alert but was cautious of my margin level and free margin. I waited for so long until I got a post from Lawson007 that he had already been on buy on NJ, then I followed him since my entry was already confirmed.

Market has just been too quite for my liken since then except for the high impact news that occurred on NZD yesterday. I noted that the buy can only be deactivated only if the red line is taken out, else buy continues. And now, if you still want to join the buy, feel free but confirm with your entry first.

Nothing more i enjoy than market anaysis . Thumbs up on this!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
A typical H1 view of GCAD which was entered on Monday, 8th. Still left running until exhaustion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
As stated earlier, now this is the best time to buy, buy becomes deactivated if the red line is taken off and if not buy continues..........This is a free ride.

Pipsbasketing:
One of my hottest entries: CHFJ

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by zenith7(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2016
https://smnweekly.com/2016/08/11/belgium-bans-forex-and-binary-options-trading/

Can someone please explain this to me? Nigeria shouldn't try this otherwise there will be trouble in the land.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2016
zenith7:
https://smnweekly.com/2016/08/11/belgium-bans-forex-and-binary-options-trading/

Can someone please explain this to me? Nigeria shouldn't try this otherwise there will be trouble in the land.
Ok cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
jorel1:
Crude Oil based on tech analysis on weekly/monthly TF will likely see see $10 by this time next year ...probably until ISIS is cleared for good .. Nigeria soon likely to share same fate with Venezuela if ....... grin grin
a long term sell opportunity in view ..

Based on this i want to buy aud/cad
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2016
mrikay:

Based on this i want to buy aud/cad
what about based on your technicals??
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
As stated earlier, now this is the best time to buy, buy becomes deactivated if the red line is taken off and if not buy continues..........This is a free ride.

Still valid?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2016
I was actually just about to drop my analysis on ACAD, while the previous analysis on other pairs head on.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Yes bro, still very much valid.

Reasons:
- It is a call on daily TF, and it was made just yesterday
- SL gap still very reasonable because price has been very sluggish, no spike that would have caused a widened SL.

mrikay:

Still valid?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by midps007(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2016
bros, pls how can I delete any of my post on nairaland?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
@jorel1
Thanks for this information,
This is the best thing I have heard you said in years grin. No pun intended though.

But pls remove am before d parole cast,
As the poster above me, is limited in understanding or snitching around and has quoted it already.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
midps007:

bros, pls how can I delete any of my post on nairaland?
Pls edit ur post and unquote jorel1, he is not the mod of NL,

Don't don't pluck our mango before e ripe,

Okay
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by midps007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Feshizzy:
Pls edit ur post and unquote jorel1, he is not the mod of NL,
Don't don't pluck our mango before e ripe,
Okay
pls, who is the mod?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
jorel1:
GBPJPY since july 13th buyers never had a chance , if you had sold this pair on recent 4hr TF retracement considering the trend direction you would have made the same ammount of pips now if it goes bullish..

while the recent price action on retracement on daily TF showed a confluence / congestion of price at #141.57 area which indicates a no go area for price.. until economic conditions changes or serious quantitative easing is introduced.. that being said ,

moreover its summer, to many false signals on the chart from candlestick but lets pray the bulls get a chance this time.. cheesy
but wetin ordinary minor trader like me sabi?? grin
I hope those itching to buy this pair found a sell entry in this current retracement
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHFJPY Montly (demo)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
GBPJPY Daily (Demo)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
jorel1:
GBPJPY sell trade still valid for 2000 pips if #140.385 area isnt taken out . if you wish get out at 1000 pips which is Brexit low. . grin grin
If at all it gets to 2000 pips I would make like 6000% ROI on this call ... cheesy cheesy not even including the positions I will add along its way down ..
Tomorrow , someone will come here to tell me its just winnings based on luck .. This is a well calculated move...considering the 4th of August
Those of you who took this trade or pretend not to take it , you 'll likely get to your 1000 pips destination by next week, i 'll ride mine to 2000 , although will look for another sell entry of 1000 pips to accompany the senior trade to destination....

when price arrives brexit low , there will be buyers waiting there , that will be a good low risk level to open a buy for some pips before the mighty breakout..
Please ignore my %gain cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
GBPAUD Daily (DEMO)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Profitsgalore: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
JLINE:

lol...getting angry,don't be bro. you aren't professional enough to teach me a lesson,always keep that in mind. unto the next one,that bolded got me to laugh really hard. you seem to be talking more and then went ahead to create an excel sheet... grin grin grin
here is something you need to know about me on forex; "i don't believe in history as it can be manipulated to suit a purpose,i believe in the now result what you can do now not yesterday". you made mention of russia,go check history those guys are always associated with fraud...hahahahahahahahahaha now i know what happen,they have chop your money for buying indie and you looking for someone to buy too grin grin grin
stop dreaming young lad,you need to seriously wake up.

Edd1e:

You already told him the truth, it's left for him to make it right or sticks to his lame opinion.

"Admission of ignorance is the first step on the road to wisdom"
Feshizzy:

*picks mic*
Well you seem to have your way with words,
How about you put your words to action?
Let see your linked trade explorer or actual past trade summary.

Regards,
EF
*hangs mic properly* grin

What i did was, i decided to open a new account a couple of weeks back with a new broker and linked it to a new myfxbook account. Why? So you can monitor my account and also learn how to trade. I will be trading this account aggressively. I have done it before and i'm pretty sure i can do it again. I will take this 2500 account and turn it into a 50k account by june next year. I just hope you won't die of awe. grin Enjoy.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/profits-galore/1735289
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Yes bro, still very much valid.

Reasons:
- It is a call on daily TF, and it was made just yesterday
- SL gap still very reasonable because price has been very sluggish, no spike that would have caused a widened SL.

Thanks bro... I appreciate your work
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
jorel1:
Those of you who took this trade or pretend not to take it , you 'll likely get to your 1000 pips destination by next week, i 'll ride mine to 2000 , although will look for another sell entry of 1000 pips to accompany the senior trade to destination....

when price arrives brexit low , there will be buyers waiting there , that will be a good low risk level to open a buy for some pips before the mighty breakout..
Please ignore my %gain cheesy

Boss but the sell looks a few pips shy of destination.... To a newbie like me it looks like a buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.