Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,467 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533558 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
currentprice:

GBP.JPY Tuesday low taken out with the bank rate cut grin ,,,,next price candle following after the announcement was not good as confirmation for more seller to come in,,,,might be very difficult to dig-down next support at 132.20 grin

waiting on the side-line for close of market today for my buy/sell decision on the pair grin

time to take the calculated risk based on the bold levels,,,, let go

Buy GBP.JPY with me now at 132.48 SL add 20pips below the bolded support grin with will be 48pips Sl

Tp open

check your chart to see what you want to trade before you trade grin grin

read my siggy before trading my calls grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Meanwhile, I do my pipsbasketing on live and still doing it, no complain.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
GBPJPY since july 13th buyers never had a chance , if you had sold this pair on recent 4hr TF retracement considering the trend direction you would have made the same ammount of pips now if it goes bullish..

while the recent price action on retracement on daily TF showed a confluence / congestion of price at #141.57 area which indicates a no go area for price.. until economic conditions changes or serious quantitative easing is introduced.. that being said ,

moreover its summer, to many false signals on the chart from candlestick but lets pray the bulls get a chance this time.. cheesy
but wetin ordinary minor trader like me sabi?? grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
currentprice:
grin grin

man must show his marketing signature now grin
lol... U are very funny.
@pipbasketing, pls no offence meant.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin grin GBPJPY Traders.

OK, let me chip in my own analysis.
I'm only interested in buying if price closes above 135.100, if not, bears still rules cool cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bro, though I am not yet on GJ, but kindly check your GJ again.....

Though, I do not trade H1 or H4, but I checked it to see what your position says, I see it is dangerous to buy the pair at this point whether on H1, H4 or D1 with the said SL..

Kindly get back to me

On H1 and H4, the pair has a high momentum/volatility build up to SELL, but on D1, the sell may not be enough to make the pair continue selling, hence about to turn to BUY......buying now? I can't see here

currentprice:

time to take the calculated risk based on the bold levels,,,, let go

Buy GBP.JPY with me now at 132.48 SL add 20pips below the bolded support grin with will be 48pips Sl

Tp open

check your chart to see what you want to trade before you trade grin grin

read my siggy before trading my calls grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
You are welcome bro, obviously, humility helps us to respect ourselves

Cheers

Meanwhile, pipsbasket already loading on about 91.0pips and on the target of the usual 3,000.0pips, may be more this time depending on what the market dashes me.

fxbomovi:
lol... U are very funny.
@pipbasketing, pls no offence meant.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin

To my Chairman above me,
You are doing a wonderful job, 4 kegs of palm wine for you.
One thing is to trade the other is to implore good managerial skills.
My Boss you got it!!!

@jorel1 you kind of trade should be titled don't try this at home.
Most time is not about being unique/special but being consistent!!

Jline was abit offline yesterday.
But the matter has been put to rest.
No hard feelings, the market doesn't give a f**k

Cheers
Happy Pipping.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Feshizzy:
grin grin

To my Chairman above me,
You are doing a wonderful job, 4 kegs of palm wine for you.
One thing is to trade the other is to implore good managerial skills.
My Boss you got it!!!

@jorel1 you kind of trade should be titled don't try this at home.
Most time is not about being unique/special but being consistent!!

Jline was abit offline yesterday.
But the matter has been put to rest.
No hard feelings, the market doesn't give a f**k

Cheers
Happy Pipping.
consistent in what exactly? ROI or pips or entry decisions? consistency varies for everyone, even if nobody is up to 80% consistent grin however being unique and special covers everything ... although I never said am unique... cheesy.
but why do you think one who makes more than 300% on a trade can't be consistent?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
jorel1:
consistent in what exactly? ROI or pips or entry decisions? consistency varies for everyone, even if nobody is up to 80% consistent grin however being unique and special covers everything ... although I never said am unique... cheesy.
but why do you think one who makes more than 300% on a trade can't be consistent?

Consistency in trading, so long one is constantly bagging in the greens, grin
Being unique but not consistent covers absolute nothing. I know you already know.
You can make 1000% and still be consistent.
Arghh!! What are I even saying........... you're the boss of you?
You perfected your style along time ago.
Cheers Mate!!

Happy Pipping,
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Meanwhile, I do my pipsbasketing on live and still doing it, no complain.

I had to research more on you strategy, very interesting I must say. Thank you for opening my eyes to it.. Looks like I'd be emulating this for a while. Please I need more pointers;
*How can I adjust SL to best suit this strategy?
*I noticed you don't use TP
*which pairs do you recommend?
I had all the questions in my head earlier but forgot them now grin
Please just point me in the right direction.. Thanks a bunch
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oh, glad you found it interesting, actually, there is no big deal pipsbasketing trades ONLY than you do not want to put all your eggs (0.2 lot for say $1,000) in one basket (single pair) but expand them (0.01 lot for same $1,000 over many pairs that give clear entrance acording to your strategy, all totalling that same 0.2 lot you would have used): currentprice quoted that as below.

If you want to trade many pairs with peace of mind, you need to do that on H4 or higher TFs.

Answer to your questions:
* Always set your SL to a pivot of your swing (For a practical example, kindly post a chart and show your possible entry with a vertical line, then I can indicate where likely you may put your stop.
* I do not use TP, YES, because I close my trades manually, I have got enough time to do that taking order ONLY once a day.
*Since you want to trade basket (meaning, you want to trade as many as possible that give head-on), you may want to scan through all pairs that do not seem too spiky to you and choose the ones that give the very best and clear entry according to the signal you use. Hence, I recommend any pair that do not look too spiky to you, like USDHKD.

Bring all your questions, I will be glad to answer them within my limit.

Regards

currentprice:
pipsbasking method of trading for me is what i call "don't put all your egg in one basket" very relevant in financial market. grin grin,,,,used this method in my early year on stock market investment grin.... if rightly applied with good mkt analysis, there is no way margin call anytime soon grin good for the new comer,,,,,for the guru choice of trading 1 or 2 pair the end result might still be same as pipsbasketing explained the MM behind the strategy. quoted grin divide capital by 100,000,,,he used £1000 as an example which is 0.01 lot size. so using 0.01 lot on 20pair,,, you still trade 0.20 lot size on all grin.... would relatively gives same result or more when trading one pair with 0.20 lot size if positive pips drop grin

assuming both pursue same pips target grin

the advantage of the pipsbasketing to newbie when SL of let say 300pips hit on one go the end road of guru for that particular trade,,,newbie with pipsbasketing might still stay on the trade with some positive pair grin

the advantage of 1 or 2 pair trading by the guru is,,,the target can be achieve within 1, 2 or 3 days while some pair in pipsbasketing still dancing up/down grin

As a pair or two trader.... am i learning from the pipsbasketing post? yes because my trading pair always part of the pipsbasketing at any particular time.....so i compare direction,,,if a different direction notice i call for chart re-check and sometime he post chart for more clearification grin grin grin atleast that gives me caution since am not mr. market and everybody read chart in a different way grin grin
BluePearls:

I had to research more on you strategy, very interesting I must say. Thank you for opening my eyes to it.. Looks like I'd be emulating this for a while. Please I need more pointers;
*How can I adjust SL to best suit this strategy?
*I noticed you don't use TP
*which pairs do you recommend?
I had all the questions in my head earlier but forgot them now grin
Please just point me in the right direction.. Thanks a bunch
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Oh, glad you found it interesting, actually, there is no big deal pipsbasketing trades ONLY than you do not want to put all your eggs (0.2 lot for say $1,000) in one basket (single pair) but expand them (0.01 lot for same $1,000 over many pairs that give clear entrance acording to your strategy, all totalling that same 0.2 lot you would have used): currentprice quoted that as below.

If you want to trade many pairs with peace of mind, you need to do that on H4 or higher TFs.

Answer to your questions:
* Always set your SL to a pivot of your swing (For a practical example, kindly post a chart and show your possible entry with a vertical line, then I can indicate where likely you may put your stop.
* I do not use TP, YES, because I close my trades manually, I have got enough time to do that taking order ONLY once a day.
*Since you want to trade basket (meaning, you want to trade as many as possible that give head-on), you may want to scan through all pairs that do not seem too spiky to you and choose the ones that give the very best and clear entry according to the signal you use. Hence, I recommend any pair that do not look too spiky to you, like USDHKD.

Bring all your questions, I will be glad to answer them within my limit.

Regards

Thanks
Nice one bro..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Bro, though I am not yet on GJ, but kindly check your GJ again.....

Though, I do not trade H1 or H4, but I checked it to see what your position says, I see it is dangerous to buy the pair at this point whether on H1, H4 or D1 with the said SL..

Kindly get back to me

On H1 and H4, the pair has a high momentum/volatility build up to SELL, but on D1, the sell may not be enough to make the pair continue selling, hence about to turn to BUY......buying now? I can't see here

thank brother for the post,,,,the trends is clearly down my trade was based on expected demand/support levels at the 132.20 ,,,,, could have taken the trade last week but waited to risk the trade with little pips should the trend continues grin grin

If the levels got broken to hit my SL at 132.00, and the price stay below the levels till close of market over to the next day I expect the trends continuation to next demend/support levels at 128.10 grin grin grin..

if that happen,, I follow SELL until strong reversal seen again grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kudos bro, meanwhile a BUY set-up for you is building up on H1 and may be confirmed by your entry maybe in the next hourly candle, with SL of about 40 pips (just like what you called before)

Kindly check ur set up for H1 for the confirmation.

currentprice:

thank brother for the post,,,,the trends is clearly down my trade was based on expected demand/support levels at the 132.20 ,,,,, could have taken the trade last week but waited to risk the trade with little pips should the trend continues grin grin

If the levels got broken to hit my SL at 132.00, and the price stay below the levels till close of market over to the next day I expect the trends continuation to next demend/support levels at 128.10 grin grin grin..

if that happen,, I follow SELL until strong reversal seen again grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Kudos bro, meanwhile a BUY set-up for you is building up on H1 and may be confirmed by your entry maybe in the next hourly candle, with SL of about 40 pips (just like what you called before)

Kindly check ur set up for H1 for the confirmation.

I'm currently not in my workstation but from your chart, I suggest you proceed with caution, as that buy would be short lived, PA shows it's on a counter-trend, and sellers hasn't shown any sign of weakness yet.
My analysis is quite limited, as I can't find it having reached a support zone.
But either way,
Cheers! grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yea bro, that was an H1 analysis which I was showing him but I only trade D1, and according to my D1 analysis below, there is no clear direction as of the moment, but it is at its turning point to buy, though the turn is not yet confirmed, and after it is confirmed, it has to be locked in.

Obviously, I can never sell GJ throughout this week but will be looking for only buy and that is if its turn and lock-in is confirmed.

Feshizzy:

I'm currently not in my workstation but from your chart, I suggest you proceed with caution, as that buy would be short lived, is it shows it's on a counter-trend, and hasn't shown seen of weakness yet.
My analysis is quite limited, as I can't find it having reached a support zone.
But either way,
Cheers! grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
We're all here to learn and help each other. That's the only way newbies like me can grow and help others
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2016
NZDJPY: BUY
TP: OPEN or 200pips or 300pips
SL: 90 pips

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2016
EURJPY: BUY
TP: OPEN or 250pips or 300pips
SL: 110 pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2016
On a humble note. Trade with caution
Your NJ and EJ,
The bear still have a stronger hand in the market.
Probably they would come down to test that support. IMHO
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Bought again at 1.6935. Currently ova 50 pips up. Closely watching d low at 65 for a jump out. Let's see ow it goes. Nite peeps
shorty002:
Closed it at -40 pips. Wen d 1 hour closed below d low. Looking to buy later if opportunity arise.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Lildreezy(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2016
to get to understand b!nary trading with free tutorials and videos plus personal mentoring add me up on whatsapp on +2348131886973
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Thanks bro for the caution

I do appreciate

Feshizzy:
On a humble note. Trade with caution
Your NJ and EJ,
The bear still have a stronger hand in the market.
Probably they would come down to test that support. IMHO
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2016
I'm already also on NJ buy.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yea, if price touches the red dotted line, then the buy is deactivated but if not, buy continues until manually closed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ikhuoria2(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Use forextime http://www.forextime.com/?agnt=579d4e19a8ca2
One of the scam free brokers out there
Search us out on google or www.forexpeacearmy.com
You'll find out what our clients are saying about us.... Well when you register with us you'll get an account manager and other wonderful bonuses and programs... Please after checking out my claim... Please register with my link above.... Good luck and thanks...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
@Pipbasketing
* whats the best leverage to use for basketing strategy? i use 1:100 - 1:500, is that okay? Like i mentioned earlier, im looking to Demo with a small amount ($50) with strict money management.
* I'm having trouble figuring out the best pair to use, you mentioned i shouldn't go with pairs that are spiky. What do i look out for? How do i identify which pairs to use?
* Can i trade H1 with this strategy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
I will say you should choose the 1:500 for your $50 and never have more than 4 pairs at a time.
I doubt $50 will be good for pipsbasketing, to be practical
trade the common major and cross pairs. spiky I mean pairs whose prices are never stable but random and chaotic (See pix), most of the HKD,ZAR,TRY,SGD,SEK,RUB,PLN,NOK,MXN,HUF,DKK etc. USD quoted behave that way. you can as well check GER30.
YES, 1hr is good, can be stressful, though.

BluePearls:
@Pipbasketing
* whats the best leverage to use for basketing strategy? i use 1:100 - 1:500, is that okay? Like i mentioned earlier, im looking to Demo with a small amount ($50) with strict money management.
* I'm having trouble figuring out the best pair to use, you mentioned i shouldn't go with pairs that are spiky. What do i look out for? How do i identify which pairs to use?
* Can i trade H1 with this strategy

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
I will say you should choose the 1:500 for your $50 and never have more than 4 pairs at a time.
I doubt $50 will be good for pipsbasketing, to be practical
trade the common major and cross pairs. spiky I mean pairs whose prices are never stable but random and chaotic (See pix), most of the HKD,ZAR,TRY,SGD,SEK,RUB,PLN,NOK,MXN,HUF,DKK etc. USD quoted behave that way. you can as well check GER30.
YES, 1hr is good, can be stressful, though.

thanks bro..you've been very helpful
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Uwc

Please, do not exhaust your margin level and free margin, always ensure you set apart enough of that so you can be able to turn with the table during any change in market condition.

I hope you yield to this

BluePearls:

thanks bro..you've been very helpful

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.