Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533700 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
priceaction:

Nice cool trade. With this your chart, you made me remember the simplicity of trades using Trade Made Simple, by eelfranz (of blessed memories) on ff back then, nothing can be as simple as trading with simplicity and few indicators. Hope you mentioned the tempo.

Boss, you really are an old-timer grin grin grin
I have jumped around system at the beginning of the road,
But TMS had interested me a lot.
Then I had focused on developing myself firstly.
I'm completely loyal to TMS
Thanks to Big E of blessed memories for keeping it simple 100%

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Gbengazzee(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hi to all. Long I took a break from viewing this thread, just came back to see you guys rolling well.

@Pipbasketing please kindly forward to me what you are sharing. My mail is emmanuelremi@yahoo.com and please what pipbasketing. It strange to me. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
uj currently at 102.85,a new high and around 125+ pips from last post...expecting a come down to the mid before further pump upwards.
101.52 is valid but will have to wait it out and also might be a point for another trade too.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enjoy

Gbengazzee:
Hi to all. Long I took a break from viewing this thread, just came back to see you guys rolling well.

@Pipbasketing please kindly forward to me what you are sharing. My mail is emmanuelremi@yahoo.com and please what pipbasketing. It strange to me. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gbpusd has a valid .25957 to do as price refused to close above the previous criteria for a bull move. this month might signify maybe the final bear move of gu,won't be looking to buy this pair for a long term any time soon.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Audusd sitting on a demand zone,price should pull into the demand zone again precise entry at .7617 and that's the buy signal maybe for a few 80pips ride.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
The bolded: You are welcome, we are rolling well, yes that is just one of my goals in this thread.....Hence let all others that have left the forum return to collaborate with the happy traders in the house.

While I joined this forum Jan/Feb this year, I have discovered the following in this particular forum:

- The house was full of hates and abuse (sc.am and spam everywhere), demo traders claiming they make money in this business, using their selected demo trading results to lure novice, intending traders, traders, and all sort of categories to bulldoze their heads.

- As such, they never get happy when you come up with knowledge, charts, system or trader alerts. Hatred sets in even when you come up with your own ideology.

- The statements: I'm out, I'm in is very common here. Meanwhile, there are about 120k views on this thread, only very few give alerts. I have deemed it fit to equip as many as I can with the basic knowledge which all derived or modelled indicators depend on -- candlesticks formation.

I have sent to about 45 people here based on request hoping that we can have as many traders as possible also contributing to this thread with their own alerts so that statements like 'I'm out' would not become a threat to the house and so individual can also become the boss of his own.

And with right knowledge, there will be almost zero records of sca.m

Regards

Gbengazzee:

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pipsbasketing is my unique signature in the business world of FOREX.

Disclaimer: It might not be suitable for all

Gbengazzee:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
JLINE:
Gbpusd has a valid .25957 to do as price refused to close above the previous criteria for a bull move. this month might signify maybe the final bear move of gu,won't be looking to buy this pair for a long term any time soon.
if uj respects the new high and tries to come lower to the mid with eurusd pumping upwards there about then we might see a short term buy on gbpusd to a valid level from here to .2944 price just hit .2717 which is a target using the .3095 NORM...just bought at current rice with just 30pips stop for the .2944 target,looking at how it plays.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
nzdusd has a valid .71825 move to do on the 1hour tf and .71713 to do on the 4 hour tf...which ever it obeys in a few mins will tell which to follow. will prefer it follows both and that will be the twist,just 12pips diff from both targets.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
JLINE:
nzdusd has a valid .71825 move to do on the 1hour tf and .71713 to do on the 4 hour tf...which ever it obeys in a few mins will tell which to follow. will prefer it follows both and that will be the twist,just 12pips diff from both targets.
nice rejection on the bolded will load some on re-test.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
JLINE:

if uj respects the new high and tries to come lower to the mid with eurusd pumping upwards there about then we might see a short term buy on gbpusd to a valid level from here to .2944 price just hit .2717 which is a target using the .3095 NORM...just bought at current rice with just 30pips stop for the .2944 target,looking at how it plays.
nice confluence around the bolded and rejection on 1hour tf on it too...still watching.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
JLINE:
Getting a feel of the chart and what occurred previously....
"What i say might be already be known to many and the obvious however traders fail because they don't action the obvious . smoking kills,then quit.Action the obvious ".

Traders focus too much on instant fulfillment.
when i mentioned 'the obvious' and traders not following the obvious are this : The only thing obvious about the forex markets is the TRENDS. it pays you or destroys you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
ENTRIES is like learning to swim. You need to practice and one day you will realize that you were so much better than few weeks ago. it will come to you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 2:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
The bolded: You are welcome, we are rolling well, yes that is just one of my goals in this thread.....Hence let all others that have left the forum return to collaborate with the happy traders in the house.

While I joined this forum Jan/Feb this year, I have discovered the following in this particular forum:

- The house was full of hates and abuse (sc.am and spam everywhere), demo traders claiming they make money in this business, using their selected demo trading results to lure novice, intending traders, traders, and all sort of categories to bulldoze their heads.

- As such, they never get happy when you come up with knowledge, charts, system or trader alerts. Hatred sets in even when you come up with your own ideology.

- The statements: I'm out, I'm in is very common here. Meanwhile, there are about 120k views on this thread, only very few give alerts. I have deemed it fit to equip as many as I can with the basic knowledge which all derived or modelled indicators depend on -- candlesticks formation.

I have sent to about 45 people here based on request hoping that we can have as many traders as possible also contributing to this thread with their own alerts so that statements like 'I'm out' would not become a threat to the house and so individual can also become the boss of his own.

And with right knowledge, there will be almost zero records of sca.m

Regards

Good observation you made bro, I have been on this thread since its inception (season 1). I have had months in the past where daily, I will give real time, price trade calls yielding over 65-100pips each day for select months. I have done my best possible in helping traders develop.

About 2-3 years ago, I got involved with a few investors and lost their money. Repayment of the lost monies took longer than expected and before long, comments began flying around. Many labelled me with names better not mentioned, alot seemed happy that this "self acclaimed guru" has finally gotten into troubled water. The thread and its members which once were home and family to me now seemed like a place beleaguered with hatred - apparently many have been unhappy seeing me make progress, many hated the fact that I had yielded myself to learning about the market and could sound so confident in a market where at best they could only guess.

I got emotional and it soon degenarated into a war of words. I have a very healthy self esteem and surely refuse to loose my voice because I owe some money. Even novice traders, many of whom I probably have been trading before they had teeth in their mouth had their fair share of throwing "jabs" at me.

I regretted ever sharing ideas, I regretted ever trying to help traders, I seemingly regretted every good I have done but my Bible tells me:

"Mesh, do not be weary of well doing"

Well Lord, I love you with all of my being and will obey your every word but these crop of people do not deserve the slightest of good from me.

But God makes the rain to fall on good and evil, He makes the sun shine upon them both. He gave His best to die for us even when we least deserved it.

Only one or two weeks ago did I come back to this thread. Many do not know me, many have already spoken unkindly to me, many are already making me feel that coming back is gonna cause me pain yet again.

But empowering traders with TRUTH about the market, giving 'em SOUND FOREX education, daring to blaze a new trail and break limits by walking into a path in which over 90% fail and come out a champion is what my heart daily yearns for.

I am a trader with a difference.

I am come to financial empower the average Nigerian. For this purpose was I created. I refuse to be deterred by the action/inaction of a few bad eggs or ungrateful ones.

Many complain that the nation is presently in shambles but NIGERIA WILL BE BUILT BY NIGERIANS. NIGERIA WILL BE BUILT BY YOU AND I.

I have chosen to take responsibility, I have chosen to raise an army of mighty men of wealth who practically "mint" money by making buy/sell decisions in the market.

By next year, it will be TEN years since I have been trading the FOREX market. This question ask I myself always:

"Mesh, what have you given back to Nigeria and its people?"

This day, I ask you all the same question and this as an addendum:

"What have you benefited by hoarding good information that God graciously blessed you with?"

I pour out my heart this day as these daily are the cogitations therein.

Will your name one day be mentioned as one of those in the Nigerian Forex Traders hall of fame? Or would you prefer to walk the face of this earth and leave without "marks" as a snake that glides on stone? Will we one day have "naijababe theory, ogboraph sequence, meshach analysis....?"

The knife and yam are both in our hands.

God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin grin

quite a nice write up!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2016
meshpips:

Good observation you made bro, I have been on this thread since its inception (season 1). I have had months in the past where daily, I will give real time, price trade calls yielding over 65-100pips each day for select months. I have done my best possible in helping traders develop.

About 2-3 years ago, I got involved with a few investors and lost their money. Repayment of the lost monies took longer than expected and before long, comments began flying around. Many labelled me with names better not mentioned, alot seemed happy that this "self acclaimed guru" has finally gotten into troubled water. The thread and its members which once were home and family to me now seemed like a place beleaguered with hatred - apparently many have been unhappy seeing me make progress, many hated the fact that I had yielded myself to learning about the market and could sound so confident in a market where at best they could only guess.

I got emotional and it soon degenarated into a war of words. I have a very healthy self esteem and surely refuse to loose my voice because I owe some money. Even novice traders, many of whom I probably have been trading before they had teeth in their mouth had their fair share of throwing "jabs" at me.

I regretted ever sharing ideas, I regretted ever trying to help traders, I seemingly regretted every good I have done but my Bible tells me:

"Mesh, do not be weary of well doing"

Well Lord, I love you with all of my being and will obey your every word but these crop of people do not deserve the slightest of good from me.

But God makes the rain to fall on good and evil, He makes the sun shine upon them both. He gave His best to die for us even when we least deserved it.

Only one or two weeks ago did I come back to this thread. Many do not know me, many have already spoken unkindly to me, many are already making me feel that coming back is gonna cause me pain yet again.

But empowering traders with TRUTH about the market, giving 'em SOUND FOREX education, daring to blaze a new trail and break limits by walking into a path in which over 90% fail and come out a champion is what my heart daily yearns for.

I am a trader with a difference.

I am come to financial empower the average Nigerian. For this purpose was I created. I refuse to be deterred by the action/inaction of a few bad eggs or ungrateful ones.

Many complain that the nation is presently in shambles but NIGERIA WILL BE BUILT BY NIGERIANS. NIGERIA WILL BE BUILT BY YOU AND I.

I have chosen to take responsibility, I have chosen to raise an army of mighty men of wealth who practically "mint" money by making buy/sell decisions in the market.

By next year, it will be TEN years since I have been trading the FOREX market. This question ask I myself always:

"Mesh, what have you given back to Nigeria and its people?"

This day, I ask you all the same question and this as an addendum:

"What have you benefited by hoarding good information that God graciously blessed you with?"

I pour out my heart this day as these daily are the cogitations therein.

Will your name one day be mentioned as one of those in the Nigerian Forex Traders hall of fame? Or would you prefer to walk the face of this earth and leave without "marks" as a snake that glides on stone? Will we one day have "naijababe theory, ogboraph sequence, meshach analysis....?"

The knife and yam are both in our hands.

God bless you all.

I would inscribe these words in marbles
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 4:06am On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Can you give the market a token to get tripple of it in return........Here it is

BUY EG NOW with the indicated stoploss..........ride to 500.00pips TP....If price goes otherwise and today's candle closes below the red line. SELL with the same 500.00pips TP with SL on the current price

Pipsbasketing:
Still valid as stated, currently reading up some pips

Still on this trade, all criteria still valid strongly, reading about 1,176.00 pipettes
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 5:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Feshizzy:
grin grin grin

quite a nice write up!

he has always been a good writers and forex analyst, in number of times I read his forex technical analysis on one of Nigeria popular stock broker website. he is not a system prostitute grin I have know him with one system for an ages... a plus for him grin grin

but tell him market does not respect old timer and he should try to do away with "certainty",, "chest beating" and so on, his hard work will give him natural recognition....

he is boss himself so I can not say anything on his 1 minute, 5 minute tf trades grin

by the way I want to believe the write up is not indirect message pass to one guy post of 2 days ago looking for the platform to invest in naira for a reasonable roi grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2016
JLINE:

Hi JLINE,you have been one of the most consistent membrs of the house as we all know is coming into maturity and things are getting straightened,thanks to the maturity and focus of certain elder statesmen here.Sharing is our tradition which you already know so may i ask you to explain what you mean by .3095 NORM and how it works.These your unique lines are drawn at what intervals and how do they work?We are all willing to learn from you no knowledge is wasted(...or so i believe).thanks for sharing.SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Market doing the "needful", i call her the "mother of GBPUSD".
iheanyiebeneze:

GBP/USD focused on 1.22 on a close below 1.2707/50 – Commerzbank

4 October 2016, 10:34

Karen Jones, Head of FICC Technical Analysis Research at Commerzbank, suggested Cable could shift their attention to 1.22 on a close below the 1.2797/50 band.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
UJ just kissed the 500day SMA on 1h tf @102.90 , sell for a 50pips retracement tp @ 14day sma, rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2016
JLINE:

Traders focus too much on instant fulfillment.
when i mentioned 'the obvious' and traders not following the obvious are this : The only thing obvious about the forex markets is the TRENDS. it pays you or destroys you.
So true ( the bolded), this has been echoed over and over again , even I once raised similar point here but some ITK here attacked me saying buyers and sellers dey make money for trending markets grin grin.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Gold currently giving me 495.0 pips, still loading up. I am riding this till its exhaustion...........Total vap

Sell taken at date indicated

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2016
currentprice:

he has always been a good writers and forex analyst, in number of times I read his forex technical analysis on one of Nigeria popular stock broker website. he is not a system prostitute grin I have know him with one system for an ages... a plus for him grin grin

but tell him market does not respect old timer and he should try to do away with "certainty",, "chest beating" and so on, his hard work will give him natural recognition....

he is boss himself so I can not say anything on his 1 minute, 5 minute tf trades grin

by the way I want to believe the write up is not indirect message pass to one guy post of 2 days ago looking for the platform to invest in naira for a reasonable roi grin grin grin

To be honest, he dey try.
But he should know better about accepting investments.
Or rather luring for investments.
I have been around the block for a while now,
For example, I really appreciate Big E and my mentor "favorite" they had readily help others without having to collect a dime from anyone and they always make that very clear.
My point is, if one is really that good, he should be able to teach another to fish without attaching strings to it.
Just like what pip-b is currently doing.
He had earned lots of respect.

If he truly has been living on fx for that long and he currently holding a world record
Technically speaking he for don mega,
Well, unless there are other factors not obvious yet.

But the chest beating part really get me,
His style of argument is quite too bold for a market that has zero respect for anyone.

He should learn to relax and sip slow grin grin
We dey hear to rub minds together.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hi guys,

a few trades for today

1. Buy AUDUSD

2. Sell GBPUSD

3. Sell EURUSD

Them all should do at least 30-50 pips.

Reason to buy/sell:

Price at support/resistance respectively.

Have fun guys.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
@Pipsbasketing, i must confess i love the basketing method. Am working on my own basketing method
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Basket currently loading up $164.........still loading up.

I might have to make some withdrawals after the 100% return target is met by the end of this month.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
I hope the house is aware that the bolded condition is not met.

Hence, trade was not taken

Regards

Pipsbasketing:
FRESH SIGNAL (HOT!!!)

EN
Watch: At exactly 9.30pm Naija time today, If price remains below the yellow line.

SELL with the SL (pink dotted line) indicated
TP = Open or 350.0 pips

It may last for 5 days or thereabout

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.