Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533754 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2016
I have avoided you here many many times, but you keep pushing me, you keep making a sarcastic reference to me.

Not only that, you have quoted me several times, that I despised.

You have waited since eternity to see my downfall, so you may finally come out to people here that you have warned many traders that trading your own way is the best (i.e trading single pair)........but btw, for anyone who does not trade your single pair, does that mean he is wrong?

To a point you quoted in one of your posts here
jorel1:

I believe your basket method is about 3 months old now , so keep following it till maybe a year or so then you know you've found the way.. only then can you refute an age long hypothesis of trading only one or two pair at a time , but till then just chill cheesy cheesy

So you are actually counting.......waiting for my downfall? Please, do away with me and let peace reign in the house OR I say again, I walk away for you.

jorel1:
hmm, still creepy ..you are only using my post as a medium to showcase your results grin grin you are quite so predictable dude grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by drbashfx(m): 2:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

I know you hate to see someone making heads
I know you hate to see good results...........but
By the time I blow and then daze your ass with results, you will learn to keep calm, listen and learn.
My return in a week, none of your banks in your so called SWISS will give you as interest even in 10 years, whether on your fixed deposit or whatever you may want to call it...Even your so-called MMM will never provide you in a month.........
Give alert and stop looking for my troubles
Because, if I start with you, you may have to go for a check.

Bro you have been doing well on this thread , don't let a man move you into the zone where you start getting boastful. You have paid your dues ,you don't need any man's validation . Nice basket you have up there.
Life's balance is maintained by protagonists and antagonists .
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2016
I am very sorry for the bolded

drbashfx:

Bro you have been doing well on this thread , don't let a man move you into the zone where you start getting boastful. You have paid your dues ,you don't need any man's validation . Nice basket you have up there.
Life's balance is maintained by protagonists and antagonists .
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by drbashfx(m): 2:38am On Oct 07, 2016
900 pips drop in 15 mins , re -inforces d notion that market is king . All speculations , 2 hrs after the move no tenable explanation has been given .

MORAL : always good 2 trade with stoploss .
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2016
@ JLINE Could you help me reverse engineer the algorithm of a fibo,
I am a complete noob to the fibs family,
I understand you have been very busy of late.
I would be nice of you, if you could do that,

I only have the charts to show,
I believe it has to do with some calculations

Here are some charts,

[img]http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1947159[/img]
[img]http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1947189[/img]
[img]http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1966327[/img]

Thanks,

Regards
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Feshizzy:
@ JLINE Could you help me reverse engineer the algorithm of a fibo,
I am a complete noob to the fibs family,
I understand you have been very busy of late.
I would be nice of you, if you could do that,

I only have the charts to show,
I believe it has to do with some calculations

Here are some charts,

[img]http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1947159[/img]
[img]http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1947189[/img]
[img]http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1966327[/img]

Thanks,

Regards

EF
what you have on your chart looks like a fibo indicator that automatically draws those zone on your chart unlike mine which is drawn manually.
am i right ? if i am,i don't have any idea about coding a fibo you will have to look for coders maybe in ff.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:44am On Oct 07, 2016
actually , if you and someone here misinterpreted my my message as waiting for your downfall then it shows how dirty your mind is waiting for others downfall and thats why you would think everyone else has this kind of creepy mindset , the downfall you so wish for will be your own making not mine cheesy .. when you bullied me sarcastically in the past , i guess it was okay for u grin , criticized everyone with linked forex explorer, .... have a taste of your own medicine.. you don't just eraze your past and come out suddenly like some saint telling everyone about your good personalities , reputation.or running police background checks on others like you are most righteous..
please
Pipsbasketing:
I have avoided you here many many times, but you keep pushing me, you keep making a sarcastic reference to me.

Not only that, you have quoted me several times, that I despised.

You have waited since eternity to see my downfall, so you may finally come out to people here that you have warned many traders that trading your own way is the best (i.e trading single pair)........but btw, for anyone who does not trade your single pair, does that mean he is wrong?

To a point you quoted in one of your posts here

So you are actually counting.......waiting for my downfall? Please, do away with me and let peace reign in the house OR I say again, I walk away for you.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 4:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Capitals:

Stop loss hit, 150pts gone. Will yet stalk the pair and other GBP pairs for a buy grin grin grin

Wowwww, Thank God for confirmation triggers grin grin. Would have been massively on the wrong side of this move. over 700pts against my core bias?

Well done pipsbasket, you pointed this out in gbpchf the other day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 07, 2016
see green green everywhere, in this market experience is the best teacher, hope some people are not crying or will not weep today for lack of stop loss, make sure you trade with stop loss.
iheanyiebeneze:

GBP/USD focused on 1.22 on a close below 1.2707/50 – Commerzbank

4 October 2016, 10:34

Karen Jones, Head of FICC Technical Analysis Research at Commerzbank, suggested Cable could shift their attention to 1.22 on a close below the 1.2797/50 band.
, that's why i respect this woman.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Hey boy

Enjoy your childishness

jorel1:
actually , if you and someone here misinterpreted my my message as waiting for your downfall then it shows how dirty your mind is waiting for others downfall and thats why you would think everyone else has this kind of creepy mindset , the downfall you so wish for will be your own making not mine cheesy .. when you bullied me sarcastically in the past , i guess it was okay for u grin , criticized everyone with linked forex explorer, .... have a taste of your own medicine.. you don't just eraze your past and come out suddenly like some saint telling everyone about your good personalities , reputation.or running police background checks on others like you are most righteous..
please
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 07, 2016
someone saw it coming 3days ago.Nevertheless, trading with stoploss is the best.
Moneyyy:
Bet no one saw it coming with pounds. Crazy market. That's why I always set what I call a support trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 07, 2016
@pipbasket
Do not allow critics to shift your focus on giving alerts, they did it to me years ago, and i had no choice than to run a webiner here to teach people my trading strategy, so as to make my critics run mad, they had no choice than to congratulate me,
what the world is looking for is result not mouth, i like what you are doing, keep it up,
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 5:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Been watching from the side line and I decided to test some new philosophy I am not used to. So I opened a demo account with 10k last night lo & behold only to wake up this morning, I found that my basket is full grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Good work bro,

It would have been better you do it on a more realistic demo capital (i.e. what you wish to trade live with), so you can experience how your equity and margin level will react to your basket loads........

With right lot, and you actually survive it for months.....then you are good to go.

harizonal123:
Been watching from the side line and I decided to test some new philosophy I am not used to. So I opened a demo account with 10k last night lo & behold only to wake up this morning, I found that my basket is full grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Good work bro,

It would have been better you do it on a more realistic demo capital (i.e. what you wish to trade live with), so you can experience how your equity and margin level will react to your basket loads........

With right lot, and you actually survive it for months.....then you are good to go.

Ok sir, I will open another one of 1k
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Excellent,

So what leverage does your broker provide, so we can discuss the reasonable lot and maximum no. of pairs to load a basket with.

By doing this, you can hit chest on your account survival (till eternity)

harizonal123:

Ok sir, I will open another one of 1k

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2016
I had to (just now) close only my gold sell with a profit of 68.32 USD........other pips remain in basket and loading

This is because I needed to make some withdrawals 200 USD, and hence my margin level will have to increase.....tips

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Excellent,

So what leverage does your broker provide, so we can discuss the reasonable lot and maximum no. of pairs to load a basket with.

By doing this, you can hit chest on your account survival (till eternity)

That's the realest truth about this business. But you'll be surprised how many people don't care about these calculations. I remember being mocked for saying I risked 3% on a trade (has since been reduced to 2% as my broker forced me back to 1:200 leverage max). Imagine how those that use any lot size that comes to their mind or put 15-30% on one trade will be feeling this morning. Even stoplosses could be bypassed in such events. Even if you are sat on your computer 24 hours of the day, the brokers normally freeze platforms within seconds of such moves. You can't even close manually.

Black swan events like this will always happen. I have seen it 3 times in the last 4 years and more will happen. In the other ones, there was clear explanations. Almost 6 hours after and no one has given a tangible reason for this one (Francoise Hollande's comment doesn't mean anything).

Those that don't have ears will learn from their own mistakes. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by markarov: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Shevychen2:

That's the realest truth about this business. But you'll be surprised how many people don't care about these calculations. I remember being mocked for saying I risked 3% on a trade (has since been reduced to 2% as my broker forced me back to 1:200 leverage max). Imagine how those that use any lot size that comes to their mind or put 15-30% on one trade will be feeling this morning. Even stoplosses could be bypassed in such events. Even if you are sat on your computer 24 hours of the day, the brokers normally freeze platforms within seconds of such moves. You can't even close manually.

Black swan events like this will always happen. I have seen it 3 times in the last 4 years and more will happen. In the other ones, there was clear explanations. Almost 6 hours after and no one has given a tangible reason for this one (Francoise Hollande's comment doesn't mean anything).

A lot of traders have been rendered bankrupt with a 500 pips spike in 15 mins, reminds me of January 15 Swiss Franc Black Swan. On the other hand some traders have equally doubled their accounts,especially for those who left TP open on GBP trades. Like u said Sir,Those that don't have ears will learn from their own mistakes.
LESSON: This event has not be explained yet. Mr. Market has no respect for anyone.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by cardinal1: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Gudmornin everybody(Nigerian time). Oga pipbasketing. I love ur good work. Am not talking from recently, I mean From back in time. U don't know how much I have stalked u to learn fx grin. Still learning though. Same to all the oldies in the house. @jorel, ur fundamental approach is genius. Followed ur brexit calls, post the calls btw and it was wonderful. Watched Theresa May live on Sunday, buh ur input after dat put it in a different perspective for me. U are doing great. But a little more harmony in here can only benefit everyone. Let's leave out our differences and forge ahead together. Here is really a beautiful place to learn especially for a newbie like me

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by markarov: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Shevychen2:

A lot of traders have been rendered bankrupt with a 500 pips spike in 15 mins, reminds me of January 15 Swiss Franc Black Swan. On the other hand some traders have equally doubled their accounts,especially for those who left TP open on GBP trades. Like u said Sir,Those that don't have ears will learn from their own mistakes.
LESSON: This event has not be explained yet. Mr. Market has no respect for anyone.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by markarov: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Shevychen2:

LESSON: This event cannot be explained yet. Mr. Market has no respect for anyone.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by cardinal1: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Pls @ pipbasketing, I am learning to trade swing on daily tf. Somebody update his basket and I noticed he didn't wait for swing high or low. What is ur input. Would u enter an already moving trend which May b far gone buh u didn't catch on tym or do u rather wait for swing highs and lows. Tnx
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2016
priceaction:
eVERYONE TRADING BUY ON GU should be really careful. If today bar dont end up in pinbar, expect a free fall and those want to join in free fall should do so carefully. As it stands now, it may be free fall until mama calls through out this month. Breaking monthly resistance like this is not common. it will be jumping down.
Reason: It has broken daily, weekly, and all mighty monthly resistance by 35pips as am typing now, and still going strong. So expect a likely free fall if the trend continues as it stand.
Above all, trade carefully.

Many people are saying unusual things. If you know the act of forex manipulations, you should likely know what to expect. This was the reason i said early. When pair broke monthly chart like that with full force and it doesnt end in pin bar, expect the worse of that pair. i know this will likely hapen but dont know to what extent. Be careful to sell at this point. The are traps again. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2016
priceaction:
EVERYONE TRADING BUY ON GU should be really careful. If today bar dont end up in pinbar, expect a free fall and those want to join in free fall should do so carefully. As it stands now, it may be free fall until mama calls through out this month. Breaking monthly resistance like this is not common. it will be jumping down.
Reason: It has broken daily, weekly, and all mighty monthly resistance by 35pips as am typing now, and still going strong. So expect a likely free fall if the trend continues as it stand. Above all, trade carefully.
many traders always give less attention to monthly chart. that should be the basis of your weekly/daily analysis. Nothing less. That is where money is loss and gain the most because the shakers and movers know where the levels to push markets are. i heard of a japanese granma that trades only on monthly charts, and trade just 2-6 times yearly. Let the basics of your long term trading ginger alsoby what is happeneing on monthly charts. Its resistance /support/ breakouts is highly respected much to move pairs crazy. @pipsbasketing will testify grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2016
GU buy entry

Target 1.2870

Happy trading!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2016
This is my logic of swing trading.......I had to do some word figures to explain in detail

In a particular trend (either up or down), there are always many swings (up AND down).....
A trend in a lower timeframe is JUST a swing on a higher one.....so if you swing on the higher timeframe, you are literarily trend trading the lower TF.

In a swing of 100%, wait to confirm at about 25% ---- Enter after confirmation ----- run the remaining about 75% ----- wait again to let it retrace (about 25%) and confirm the opposite direction. So you can close with profit which is about 50% of the whole swing...
It is an opportunity for you to enter again in the opposite direction because you have allowed a new 25% thereabout lockin confirmation.

When you have losses, forget about it, TRADE ON THE SWING as others will make up in multiple folds.

cardinal1:
Pls @ pipbasketing, I am learning to trade swing on daily tf. Somebody update his basket and I noticed he didn't wait for swing high or low. What is ur input. Would u enter an already moving trend which May b far gone buh u didn't catch on tym or do u rather wait for swing highs and lows. Tnx

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Well after three weeks of blockade from posting on NL i wonder what have done wrong to seun to warrant this. Anyways thats by the way. For those of you that know me you know the the interest i picked from trading this market for the last 10years.

I waant to tell you that after this long time in the market i finally have what it takes to read the price in the best way, with combination of tools that will makie decision making easy and less stressfull.

Nothing is sure in the market not fib not Bb not ATR nor stochastic i bet it nothing but price. Price is the key. i will take my time to share some chart here and after that i will teach you how to do the same thing free of charge. I bet it you will not pay a dime for this not a kobo. directly or indirectly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2016
JLINE:

what you have on your chart looks like a fibo indicator that automatically draws those zone on your chart unlike mine which is drawn manually.
am i right ? if i am,i don't have any idea about coding a fibo you will have to look for coders maybe in ff.

Thank you for your response,
They are drawn manually,
It has to do with some calculations and reverse engineering it too,
I understand fibo values could be customised
And so is this one currently,

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
olly12:
Well after three weeks of blockade from posting on NL i wonder what have done wrong to seun to warrant this. Anyways thats by the way. For those of you that know me you know the the interest i picked from trading this market for the last 10years.

I waant to tell you that after this long time in the market i finally have what it takes to read the price in the best way, with combination of tools that will makie decision making easy and less stressfull.

Nothing is sure in the market not fib not Bb not ATR nor stochastic i bet it nothing but price. Price is the key. i will take my time to share some chart here and after that i will teach you how to do the same thing free of charge. I bet it you will not pay a dime for this not a kobo. directly or indirectly. Thanks

You are making sense bro,
NFP in particular dey fall all indicators hand whether custom made or factory fitted! grin grin grin

My pivot especially has been rendered useless on all GBP pairs.
I just have to close shop early for the week.
I normally don't trade NFP either,

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin grin

I am making hell pips out of the pairs

priceaction:

many traders always give less attention to monthly chart. that should be the basis of your weekly/daily analysis. Nothing less. That is where money is loss and gain the most because the shakers and movers know where the levels to push markets are. i heard of a japanese granma that trades only on monthly charts, and trade just 2-6 times yearly. Let the basics of your long term trading ginger alsoby what is happeneing on monthly charts. Its resistance /support/ breakouts is highly respected much to move pairs crazy. @pipsbasketing will testify grin grin grin

Capitals:

Wowwww, Thank God for confirmation triggers grin grin. Would have been massively on the wrong side of this move. over 700pts against my core bias?

Well done pipsbasket, you pointed this out in gbpchf the other day.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by cardinal1: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
This is my logic of swing trading.......I had to do some word figures to explain in detail
In a particular trend (either up or down), there are always many swings (up AND down).....
A trend in a lower timeframe is JUST a swing on a higher one.....so if you swing on the higher timeframe, you are literarily trend trading the lower TF.
In a swing of 100%, wait to confirm at about 25% ---- Enter after confirmation ----- run the remaining about 75% ----- wait again to let it retrace (about 25%) and confirm the opposite direction. So you can close with profit which is about 50% of the whole swing...
It is an opportunity for you to enter again in the opposite direction because you have allowed a new 25% thereabout lockin confirmation.
When you have losses, forget about it, TRADE ON THE SWING as others will make up in multiple folds.

Thanks a lot sire

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.