Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533741 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sunbo123: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Could you bless me with the video? talk2sunbo@gmail.com
Pipsbasketing:
Nice one bro

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
currentprice:
if you know you should recognise one when you see grin

except pipsbasketing change the MM behind the strategy,,,, the system will last for many years grin

the system build around trend continuation plus good MM,,,,and any system that is based on trend will survive in forex business grin

35 trading pair is not my method of trading grin but i can use his strategy to pick my swing trade on 1 or 2 pair,,,,still the same thing but his 35 pair trading is less risky than my 1 or 2 pair trading.

my 1 or 2 pair trading is more risky but with higher returns grin

for example his 1000pips gain will give pipsbasketing $100 value grin
if i trade just 0.10 lot size on one pair 100pips gain will give me the same value of $100 grin

anybody that is waiting to see the end of pipsbasketing method of trading should be ready to wait for the very long time.... i say again except he change the MM behind the system grin grin grin

Well Said Mate,
smiley smiley smiley

Let me add this to it, if you don't mind. wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
I have also been on this pair BUY at the same time since 29th of Sept. and currently on 137.9 pips.

Though the current trend and swing is up, I cannot recommend adding additional buy and cannot say if it will continue the uptrend...The long signal on the D1 is getting varnished and there is no clear signal yet on the W1 to say if the buy will continue.

If you have been long on it, good for you, I will come here to update you when you may likely pull out and take your profit squarely. the buy is already getting exhausted.

Regards

mrikay:

Thanks bro... I will wait for a pullback... Then go in for long term... But pls pardon me for worrying you... I am in cadjpy long... About a week now... Do you still see it going up?

Thanks in Advance.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hi bro,

The image looks like it is word crafted. If you did it by yourself, I am interested in a complete set diagram, where the other subs will be filled. If you could help fill it in, I will like if you can send to me.

I need to add to my FOREX file

Thanks

Feshizzy:

Well Said Mate,
smiley smiley smiley

Let me add this to it, if you don't mind. wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Basket loading 2,700.0 pips with about $240 profit and still loading regardless of whatever the NFP outcome will be tmao.......

Though scared kind of, since I do not know what the outcome will be, it is the only news I fear in all....but anyways, basket remains what it is, I will let the news do whatever it wants to do across all my pairs, allow it to settle and continue to enjoy the swing.

Results are always here, and they are my live account - WITH MY VERY OWN PERSONAL MONEY. thanks to currentprice - he said it all.......I did not want to do any explanation on that cos mine would definitely touch bones and marrows and since I want peace in the house, I had to despise any act of infringement on my personality.

I take my business very seriously and have not come here to play

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
how do you guys see the EUR/JPY trends it's upward now for days can anyone forecast when this trend will go bearish.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
[color=#000099]I have also been on this pair BUY at the same time since 29th of Sept. and currently on 137.9 pips.

Boss at least you could have alerted us when you were about entering not when you have bagged 137.9pips already.I can remember that you used to preinform us close to when you are about to take a trade,this will help some to compare and confirm from their own systems too and enjoy the ride.For example Audchf buy is about to be confirmed in my system.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yes bro, the pairs are much but I still try as much as possible to give alerts on some of them. I cant be giving alerts for all and I do not want to be uploading the whole basket all the time in lieu of giving the alerts.

On the ACHF, if you check the condition I gave for the alert again, you will see it suits exactly what the market is doing at the moment. If you buy right now, it means you are on lower timeframe and your trade may not last 2days

lawson007:

Boss at least you could have alerted us when you were about entering not when you have bagged 137.9pips already.I can remember that you used to preinform us close to when you are about to take a trade,this will help some to compare and confirm from their own systems too and enjoy the ride.For example Audchf buy is about to be confirmed in my system.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Forex2020247: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
I have been on the buy since 29th of Sept with about 250.0 pips at the moment.

I think buying the pair this time may not last, except you want to leave it for a month because I can see a fresh buy divergence on the W1

Added: At the moment, difference between my indicated SL and current price, is what you might be risking if you buy the pair NOW.
I can only suggest you buy it if and only if you want to do it on a long term basis (about 2 months), this is based on a clear buy I can see on the weekly chart, still with the same SL on my chart (not changing)
If you buy now, though the swing and trend is currently uptrend but it is too late to enter for small pips (say no to M1 - H1 buy on this on at the moment). If you do, it may mean you would be risking too many for small pips, that's if you are planning short term.

Regards bro

Bro kindly send the video to me ibexsurveyservices@gmail.com
Best regards
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Hi bro,

The image looks like it is word crafted. If you did it by yourself, I am interested in a complete set diagram, where the other subs will be filled. If you could help fill it in, I will like if you can send to me.

I need to add to my FOREX file

Thanks

I got the image just like that from someone's display picture,
It would have been really nice if the venn diagram was complete but sadly, na so me sef see am.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
To you and every others up there, I may not be able to quote....Sent

Forex2020247:

Bro kindly send the video to me ibexsurveyservices@gmail.com
Best regards
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ok bro

That means I will have to find time to fill it in........it is a very good and comprehensive teaching

Thanks

Feshizzy:

I got the image just like that from someone's display picture,
It would have been really nice if the venn diagram was complete but sadly, na so me sef see am.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
JLINE:

price currently is at 103.49 how much more will the bull go,for now can't really tell until there is a NORM in sight with a valid mid...200+ currently.
EDIT: checked the lower tfs and i can see where the next high should be,its 103.95 or 104.03 either one of them most probably.
the bolded was the close of the previous 4hr candle and price currently at the red one now...lets see how price closes.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Forex2020247: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
To you and every others up there, I may not be able to quote....Sent

Thanks man God bless your hustle
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
previous trades currently bleeding,had to adjust stops on all of them...its time for them to start moving in the supposed direction.
my personal reason is seen on the us index below,price hit target here and makes us index bearish for a while.
daily chart

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
JLINE:
Gbpusd has a valid .25957 to do as price refused to close above the previous criteria for a bull move. this month might signify maybe the final bear move of gu,won't be looking to buy this pair for a long term any time soon.
price playing this scenario...watching.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
audusd is confirmed buy...risking 40pips here,targeting 125pips here.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
waiting to buy nzdusd again...let 10pm come first.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
usdjpy seems to have topped...same high of the last two 4hr candle of the day are same,will risk 15pips for a short here when price comes around that high again just now.
102.11 is a target i will be looking at this time around with 101.5x still being a mid to watch too.
The second 15mins chart is where i place my sell trade,that's my supply zone.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Update on my last call on ACHF

As you can see, condition not met, trade not taken.

Thanks

Tip: Do not make any attempt to force or push price to any direction, you wait for it and follow it squarely until it is exhausted.

Pipsbasketing:
FRESH SIGNAL (HOT!!!)

ACHF
Watch: At exactly 9.30pm Naija time today, If price remains below the pink dotted line.

SELL with the SL (pink thick line) indicated
TP = Open or 200 pips

It may last for 5 days or thereabout, though I do not reference news, but this trade will be taken prior the day of NFP. Do not fear, with the SL use reasonable lot and I shall give update on this trade before tmao's market close.....whether to continue with the position or swing with it in the opposite direction, depending on the final result of the big news.

I hope you found this pattern in the video I sent you.

Cheers

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ibnquasale(m): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2016
GU...EG... over 500pips... just this morning... nawa...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Bet no one saw it coming with pounds. Crazy market. That's why I always set what I call a support trade
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by markarov: 12:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Moneyyy:
Bet no one saw it coming with pounds. Crazy market. That's why I always set what I call a support trade
The volatility is crazy. GBPAUD moved over 600pips and still volatile. Surely nobody expected this.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:47am On Oct 07, 2016
JLINE:

Gbpusd has a valid .25957 to do as price refused to close above the previous criteria for a bull move. this month might signify maybe the final bear move of gu,won't be looking to buy this pair for a long term any time soon.
price playing this scenario...watching.
hit here and even more on bolded...i see trends everywhere. meanwhile i have become a little bit sloppy or rusty with my entries,exits and analysis.
since price got below,expecting price to hit the lower marked x line at 1.20168

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:55am On Oct 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy well I guess some people not so focused on 30 pairs at a time saw it coming grin
jorel1:
Tereza may gave a definite day to activate Article 50 , this one came from the horse's mouth which was the reason for the over the weekend bearish move with GBPJPY..I suggest selling on every high made at least until first quarter of next year..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:57am On Oct 07, 2016
JLINE:
Eurgbp has a valid .89333 move to do but there will be a little retrace first which has already started on the 4hr tf though...this bear move is supposed to go deep down to .8606 or .8591 which is just a few pips different though. just sold the pair now...
bolded hit and more...its unusual for price to hit norms without retrace but this is attention seeking. watching...

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 1:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2016
jorel1:
cheesy cheesy well I guess some people not so focused on 30 pairs at a time saw it coming grin

It is not all posts that need reply.......basket running more than 3300.00pips

When you ask them you wnt to learn, they form boss on you and place you on level of buga--rism
When you finally become learned, they envy you that where is this one going or what is this one doing....and they start to clamor on you to prove with result.
When you finally show result, they die of anger...........dry bone

Instead of been overly rude to you and thus derail the thread, I would prefer to walk away........
You have no single alert here for the past 90 days, you are only here to confuse and cause commotion amongst the serious minded people........

I know you want to step on my toes but............may the lord be with you

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:20am On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin grin

Brotherly, just keep up the good work.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:31am On Oct 07, 2016
I don't understand, why do you think my post is about you??hmm thats creepy cheesy
Pipsbasketing:

It is not all posts that need reply.......basket running more than 3300.00pips

When you ask them you wnt to learn, they form boss on you and place you on level of buga--rism
When you become, they envy you that where is this one going or what is this one doing....and they start to clamour on you to prove with result.
When you finally show result, they die of anger...........dry bone

Instead of been overly rude to you and thus derail the thread, I would prefer to walk away........
You have no single alert here for the past 90 days, you are only here to confuse people and cause commotion.

May the lord be with you
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 07, 2016

I know you hate to see someone making heads
I know you hate to see good results...........but
By the time I blow and then daze your ass with results, you will learn to keep calm, listen and learn.

My return in a week, none of your banks in your so called SWISS will give you as interest even in 10 years, whether on your fixed deposit or whatever you may want to call it...Even your so-called MMM will never provide you in a month.........

Give alert and stop looking for my troubles
Because, if I start with you, you may have to go for a check.

jorel1:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:24am On Oct 07, 2016
hmm, still creepy ..you are only using my post as a medium to showcase your results grin grin you are quite so predictable dude grin
Pipsbasketing:

I know you hate to see someone making heads
I know you hate to see good results...........but
By the time I blow and then daze your ass with results, you will learn to keep calm, listen and learn.

My return in a week, none of your banks in your so called SWISS will give you as interest even in 10 years, whether on your fixed deposit or whatever you may want to call it...Even your so-called MMM will never provide you in a month.........

Give alert and stop looking for my troubles
Because, if I start with you, you may have to go for a check.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.