Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532675 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Buy the pairs with the indicated SL (red) if they candles close above the blue lines

mrikay:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2016

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Trading is about buying lows and selling highs,
That's the number one basic,

Triple E cool your blood down, Oga Priceaction isn't doing anything wrong.

You are here preaching but you forget say nobody holy pass.

If you want to talk politics and policies, NL already have a section for that.

Priceaction has met trading conditions,
You are indirectly insulting all of us here.

While you are busy hammering here,
Traders are closing in profits grin grin

You can as well call fx a scam, that's your cup of tea. It tells a lot about your level of intelligence.

And no, Fx a never a get rich quick scheme, only greedy minds are inclined in that prospect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2016
mrikay:

Oga pls forget empty talk and give me your thoughts on eurjpy and usdjpy... I am currently in the red on those pairs...
your input is appreciated as always!

JPY has been very weak across board for weeks. It hasn't shown any signs yet of reversals so ordinarily it is to buy at every dip. For me, I will start looking for a UJ sell under 111.50. and EJ Sell under 118.50. But that's just me.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Mesilon(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2016
lets see how it goes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olaolaking: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
@ Pipsbasketing, I have been trailing you for a while. I never traded your signals, but it looks like it is one of the best systems out there with a VERY HIGH winning rate.

Though, you have choosing not to disclose the system to us. But today, I have 85% unravelled the system. Funny enough, it is a very easy system. I want to challenge you that I may refine this system to make it work better.
1. You use Price Action
2. You use candlestick.
I will add just one very simple indicator + pivot point.
However, Pivot point will be to monitor or guide during the day.
Although, in your system, you do not monitor, you only study the chart once in a day to put on your trade which may run for days until there is any reason to think otherwise.

ALL IN ALL, thank you for provoking me to challenge myself to arrive at this.
EU may go North. GU to continue North
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
my UJ target 115.52
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
my UJ target 115.52. Entry 113.90
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olaolaking: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2016
walexy100:
my UJ target 115.52. Entry 113.90
May not go as high as 115.52 today. But will likely get to that point in few days after this small retrace
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2016
@ola,
Mr Pip-B already shared his system,
Probably you weren't stalking him well enough. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olaolaking: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Feshizzy:
@ola,
Mr Pip-B already shared is system,
Probably you weren't stalking him well enough. grin grin grin
Interesting
I join the thread lately. However, we spoke briefly somewhere else (outside Nairaland) and he waved away the idea of disclosing it. Though No bad feelings about that.

Can you please link me to the posts to ascertain my claims?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olaolaking: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
grin
Why you dey open teeth? I beg talk joo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
USD was the star performer last month (strength wise). Looking like GBP will be the star performer this month. Rethink if you are considering selling.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by skate(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
olaolaking:

Why you dey open teeth? I beg talk joo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
olaolaking
Tell me please how does this Pipsbasketing work cos am interested
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olaolaking: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
olaolaking

Tell me please how does this Pipsbasketing work cos am interested
My simple interpretation is trading of many pairs together. Simultaneously, and cumulatively.
That is just the simple way to say it in my opinion.

But my oga at the top = Pipsbasketing can help you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
USDJPY , EURJPY .... Is that all you got?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sconp: 2:42am On Dec 02, 2016
priceaction:

You are very ignorant, i repeat , you are very ignoramus. Who is round tripping most? Who steal your money pass? Who cheat citizen pass? If you don't know what you are talking about, just pretend as if you kn edge.You that knows how to trade FX, how much alone
And to think it is only limit of 100$ I can work with with card, that's why I said you are ignorant. That is what I called trade secret.
When you say withdrawing to the bank, is it into a Dom account?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2016
olaolaking:
My simple interpretation is trading of many pairs together. Simultaneously, and cumulatively.
That is just the simple way to say it in my opinion.

But my oga at the top = Pipsbasketing can help you.

So my point is how do you know when to trade these pair, cos u can't just guess.

Pipsbasketing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nairakobo: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2016
The recent crude oil production cut deal might see the price hit $60 as strongly speculated. Could The smart money be on USDCAD going south?

Your 2 cents guys....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Shevychen2:
USD was the star performer last month (strength wise). Looking like GBP will be the star performer this month. Rethink if you are considering selling.

That is an impressive result in these days when people are complaining of uncertainty of market direction.
Don't you think you can be carrying us along like @pipsbasketing is doing so we can join up in lagesse?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
lawson007:

That is an impressive result in these days when people are complaining of uncertainty of market direction.
Don't you think you can be carrying us along like @pipsbasketing is doing so we can join up in lagesse?

Will chip in once in a while.

Market uncertainty? It has been very "certain" depending on where you looked. USD and JPY (strongest and weakest respectively) were the performers last month. Pull up a 4hr chart on pairs affected by both and you will see a clear trend for last month. Seeking for trades in line with that would have brought in tidy sums.

I got out of USD positions as GBP took over the mantle of strongest towards the end of Nov and start of Dec. Those trades were opened yesterday and will hold until important levels are destroyed or sentiment changes.

"Largesse" now down to 700+ pips on retracements but we'll see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
I am trying to confirm this info but from all i am gathering Fx King2012 is dead cry.Do we remember Fx king versus Odiaero etc in season 3,4 or 5 etc.From my facebook information it seems he has gone to be with the Lord.I hope i am wrong sha.But Funso Fx please RIP.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
lawson007:
I am trying to confirm this info but from all i am gathering Fx King2012 is dead cry.Do we remember Fx king versus Odiaero etc in season 3,4 or 5 etc.From my facebook information it seems he has gone to be with the Lord.I hope i am wrong sha.But Funso Fx please RIP.

fx king i know reside in US. and he is same as our recent "Moneyyy"

his last post was on Nov. 4, hope the information is not true
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
currentprice:

fx king i know reside in US. and he is same as our recent "Moneyyy"
hope the information is not true
i sent a PM to him to hook me up on facebook and we became friend on facebook some years now.
I know him as Funso fx on facebook.I really hope I am wrong.
@currentprice please kindly verify if we are talking about the same Fx King 2012 of FTA.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
I v observed that whenever pretenders are looking for ways to express their failures they always look for people to hang it on by preaching morals that they themselves don't have. Kai, may people like Triple-egg 777 never appear on this thread again. Pipbasket I'm learning consistently from you and all other forex gurus. Keep on with the good work please. LET NOT THOSE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER CHATTER US..........ENVIOUS MEN kiss[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b]

TO MANOEVRE BANKS/GOVERNMENT CHEATS, MORE PEOLPE SHOULD ENLIGHTEN US MORE OR TEACH WAYS OF FUNDING FOREX ACCOUNTS OUTSIDE BANKS PLEASE AND SO AS TO MAKE THIS MORE REWARDING. It is only in Nigeria do we have money in savings account reducing and nobody to put this under check......a country that makes living difficult for her citizens........ angry

LET STOCKS BE COMPUTERIZED FULLY LIKE THOSE OF THE DEVELOPED WORLDS YOU WILL RULE THE STOCK MARKETS. Keep on, everybody you are the best.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
The way am seeing gbpjpy on 4hr , daily and weekly, it may run to 149.xxxx ,about 500 pips from this day in a week or weeks time. I have an open buy I left over. The pair is too strong all the way up now. It might continue next week. For the past 3 weeks, it has moved over 1400 pips,cool money. Let's see how it goes.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olaolaking: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

So my point is how do you know when to trade these pair, cos u can't just guess.

Pipsbasketing
There are many approaches. Just find one and use it. If you can get a good one, it is very profitable. The rate at which you gather green pips is amazing.
Contact @pipbasketing. He has doctorate degree in the course. I am just in 300 level
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
olaolaking:
There are many approaches. Just find one and use it. If you can get a good one, it is very profitable. The rate at which you gather green pips is amazing.
Contact @pipbasketing. He has doctorate degree in the course. I am just in 300 level

Pipsbasketing never answer please tell me how to "APPROACH "

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.