Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532616 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olaolaking: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Pipsbasketing never answer please tell me how to "APPROACH "
BASKET TRADING

Basket trading is a trading style where a selection of pairs are traded as one. Instead of looking at each pair individually we now look at it as a single basket and when that basket reaches X amount of pips our TP or SL is hit.

We add long/short positions only on the pairs that are trending strongly. One of the beautiful things about the forex market is the correlation between pairs – if we time our entries correctly then we will see all of our basket trades going into profit together. Of course, if we get it wrong they will all go into a loss together.

Timing is absolutely essential with this. This is why you better wait for a retracement before you get in which will put the odds in your favour. Seriously, if you don't wait for a retracement you're going to cop a mouthful of double A-grade Draw Down.
WHY BASKET TRADE?

As imperfect human beings we have emotions and they completely get in the way of our trading too. The ultimate in trading satisfaction is to trade a system that completely removes as much stress, fear and doubt as possible from the equation. How do we do this? By eliminating as many questions as possible and spending as little time as possible in front of the charts, set your trades and then walk away. It may suit you better to TP when you feel it's right. Use your discretion.

With basket trading we don't have to worry about where to place our stops for each individual trade. We can set our risk:reward at 1:1 or better because we are choosing a set TP and SL for each basket. No worries about multiple correlated individual trades either, we are using them to our advantage here and no need to choose which correlated pair is going to be the one to move. We spread our risk over a bunch of pairs and use their pull and push effect to move in the proper direction and get big pips.

In summary:
1. Choose the strongly trending pairs & add them to a watch basket.
2. Wait for price to to retrace on most of the chosen pairs.
3. Wait for the triggers to start kicking in on most of the chosen pairs.
4. Launch the basket!

These suggestions can be bent quite often when you see a good setup. At the same time you will want to keep consistent so I urge you to do all your messing around on a demo and get a few months of consistent profits.

A good system tells you when to stay out of the market. If so go do something in real life like play with your kids or go skydiving, or rob a bank (lol grin grin) – whatever.

Credit : JAkpayen
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Basket

Risk-money management, the ultimate of all systems

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Basket update:

Risk-Money management first before all things.......

wamiikechukwu, sorry I have not got back to you, this is a result of my busy days.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by csckid(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Anybody here that wants to sell neteller should buzz me
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Shevychen2:
USD was the star performer last month (strength wise). Looking like GBP will be the star performer this month. Rethink if you are considering selling.

Still going strong...USD weakened considerably so will probably get out of UJ if the sideways continue till end of the week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by NoWorries7(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Scalping on Metatrader 4, is something else... Wondering if there is any better option on android.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Some one should tell me in details how this PIPSBASKETING works so i can write an EA on it
Or if you have a winning strategy and you wish for it to be automated please call my attention.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
Some one should tell me in details how this PIPSBASKETING works so i can write an EA on it
Or if you have a winning strategy and you wish for it to be automated please call my attention.

Do you have any algos you have written that are doing well atm? Happy to see Nigerians building EAs...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
mrikay:

Do you have any algos you have written that are doing well atm? Happy to see Nigerians building EAs...

Am currently working on one but because of my studies no time but i plan on using this incoming holiday to perfect it..

No talk o our guys are doing exploit just that people remember the bad news than the good news
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

i get one i want do as below

BUY LOW,,, SELL HIGH grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
if you can

Sell GBP.NZD with me put SL at todays high

this trade is not our usual daily menus grin grin grin

ready siggy first before taking my call grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
currentprice:

Start updating ur EA sorry i mean brains
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
^^
grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 07, 2016
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
currentprice:
if you can

Sell GBP.NZD with me put SL at todays high

this trade is not our usual daily menus grin grin grin

ready siggy first before taking my call grin

gbamm! plus 105pips at the moment

congratulations if you follow the overnight trades grin

do the needful if you know grin grin

preparing for my menu trade grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2016
trade closed

pips 112 pips gain locked grin grin grin

enjoyyyyy grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
see menus everywhere grin

For gbp traders becareful of the pair. be expecting Long candle. after the conclusion of ongoing brexit Appeal grin

where is the brexit dude self grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anyone trading USDNGN grin dollar is seriously facking it up.... Technically speaking not sure if its gonna go down like before

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol BREXIT grin so because someone made big money trading some news event, does it means thats the only thing or way he trades?? wetin dey worry una sef?? cheesy cheesy anyway no need to trade an event more than once cheesy cheesy I don leave BREXIT for una. Leave the old man to enjoy his BREXIT money cheesy. by the way why only two / three same people posting here? everyone ran to MMM ?? cheesy cheesy

whatsoever the outcome, if the decision to trigger article 50 is given to the PM it would be triggered ASAP but if the mandate is given to the MPs it could even take months or years before being triggered or probably never triggered at all.. Either way due to uncertainty GBP will go up hang for a while before finally going down .. next bearish move would cover first quarter of 2017 ..my style is to follow one direction so I just enjoy and wait for the sign..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
currentprice:

Hahahahahhahahahha!!!! Na that one sure pass!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
menu trader come out and let roll,,,, if you can grin

BUY GBP.NZD with me now at currentprice or better price than the currentprice.. put SL close to todays low grin with 35pips move against the currentprice cut your loss and stay sideline grin grin.

currentprice now is 1.7610 grin

tp as menu traders use to

read my siggy first before follow my calls
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
the trade is bad closed with 30pips loss grin

planing to SELL IF THINGS LOOK GOOD
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
currentprice:
the trade is bad closed with 30pips loss grin

planing to SELL IF THINGS LOOK GOOD

Today's reversals are just heartbreaking...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Hi buddies,

hope you guys are having a fun time with the currency markets?

Never allow your strength fail in the day of adversity.

Be strong, stay courageous!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
menus trader,,,, let roll again grin

Join me if you can grin grin

BUY GBP.NZD now with me at 1.7595 Sl 35pips

Tp as your system direct you. if trade move in our favour move SL to safe-heaven don't allow gain turn to loss like yesterday

we loss yesterday on the same pair same BUY BUT SYSTEM STILL SUPPORTED BUY so no look back

market can still say otherwise,,, don't trade carelessly grin

ready siggy below before plan to follow or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
currentprice:
menus trader,,,, let roll again grin

Join me if you can grin grin

BUY GBP.NZD now with me at 1.7595 Sl 35pips

Tp as your system direct you. if trade move in our favour move SL to safe-heaven don't allow gain turn to loss like yesterday

we loss yesterday on the same pair same BUY BUT SYSTEM STILL SUPPORTED BUY so no look back

market can still say otherwise,,, don't trade carelessly grin

ready siggy below before plan to follow or not

Errr me am still long EurNzd... So i cannot add anything Nzd again... Make person no go die
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
meshpips:
Hi buddies,
hope you guys are having a fun time with the currency markets?
Never allow your strength fail in the day of adversity.
Be strong, stay courageous!
Chart looks like buy... Lets hope for the best
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
lawson007:
I am trying to confirm this info but from all i am gathering Fx King2012 is dead cry.Do we remember Fx king versus Odiaero etc in season 3,4 or 5 etc.From my facebook information it seems he has gone to be with the Lord.I hope i am wrong sha.But Funso Fx please RIP.
OMG!!! Lawson!? I am very much alive to the glory of God. Yea I'm also fxking2012 and I'm also Pipsland78 but I'm not Funso Fx. I'm in the US but no longer on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
currentprice:

fx king i know reside in US. and he is same as our recent "Moneyyy"

his last post was on Nov. 4, hope the information is not true
The information is not true, wonder why people carry such news. Yes I'm in the US and I'm also fxking2012 and Pipsland78 but I'm not Funsofx and I'm not on Facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by b03liberty(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2016
Moneyyy:

OMG!!! Lawson!? I am very much alive to the glory of God. Yea I'm also fxking2012 and I'm also Pipsland78 but I'm not Funso Fx. I'm in the US but no longer on Facebook
grin
Moneyyy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.