Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532558 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Happy trading week. Rule number 1.... Never lose money....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
It would have been better you passed by and pretended I never referred to you.

Chai, can you just imagine this trash?

So you expect me to go into the room of word exchange with you right?

Deep Breath, Deep Breath... Wuuuuuzaaaahhhh.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy lol this is not a Forex traders forum , its place where members display jealousy for others progress just to let their voice heard, its place for wannabes trying hard to show they are the best or amongst the top 5% with nothing to show for, where people come to spread rumor of members death , its a forum when you join for the first time and do well some of them feel intimidated and do everything possible to put you off, Its a forum where even when you say something and mean well they take it as offensive only to attack you.. I would say you shouldn't expect much better than this in a Nigerian forum just like in real life... grin grin , However I wouldn't call this a forum of matured minds even though they try to be but the black mind factor compromises this maturity..
wickyyolo:
This is the most boring fx traders forum. Nobody here
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
jorel1:
cheesy cheesy lol this is not a Forex traders forum , its place where members display jealousy for others progress just to let their voice heard, its place for wannabes trying hard to show they are the best or amongst the top 5% with nothing to show for, where people come to spread rumor of members death , its a forum when you join for the first time and do well some of them feel intimidated and do everything possible to put you off, Its a forum where even when you say something and mean well they take it as offensive only to attack you.. I would say you shouldn't expect much better than this in a Nigerian forum just like in real life... grin grin , However I wouldn't call this a forum of matured minds even though they try to be but the black mind factor compromises this maturity..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

rubbish saying

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Truth234(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Forex Weekly Outlook December 19-23
Last week, the Federal Open Market Committee raised rates for this first time in a year, and the second time in a decade. The federal funds rate was raised by 25 basis points from 0.50 percent to 0.75 percent as the Federal Reserve was certain the economy is healthy and on the path to full recovery, after data from the labor market showed continued growth and sustained economic expansion at a 3.2 percent rate in the third quarter of the year.

While the slowdown in consumer spending in November has been attributed to the uncertainty surrounding the presidential election, the inflation rate pointed to a steady build-up in price pressures and predicted to support further rate hike in 2017.

Also, the committee projection of inflation rate rising to 2 percent in the first half of 2017 as lower oil prices fade and cost of import goods increases — will further boost the prospect for business investment in the US in 2017 through 2018. Again, most experts believe that the Trump economic plan will speed up economic growth and create more jobs, even though global uncertainty is expected to increase as the euro-area strive to strike a balance amid Brexit and political uncertainty. Read more

http://investorsking.com/forex-weekly-outlook-december-19-23/
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2016
hello guys. been working on a forex trading system that could potentially make between 70% and 80 % a month. So far so good

i created a demo on the 24th of last month and i this is my progress so far

goodmorning
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2016
date of creation.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2016
no photoshop, you can see i just printed from my laptop screen. you are seeing the real thing.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2016
i started with 300 usd demo on 24th of dec. aim is 540 usd demo by the end of this week.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2016
current equity

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
date of creation.
nice. you Don finish testing ?
I hope the interest news no affect your result ?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
no games.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
wickyyolo:

yes, i can say i have concluded testing. all my equity has to do is rise to my aim, and i'll close all running trades. then i repeat.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2016
wickyyolo:

i trade only technicals. minimum of 2, maximum of 4 currency pairs.

EuRUSD GBPUSD, then of recent EURAUD and GBPAUD
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2016
are you mql coder ? if yes, abeg drop your number .
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
i trade only technicals. minimum of 2, maximum of 4 currency pairs.
EuRUSD GBPUSD, then of recent EURAUD and GBPAUD
but you know your system is risky.. no stop loss
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2016
wickyyolo:
are you mql coder ? if yes, abeg drop your number .
No sir. i dont code. i dont know anything about software. i'm just a guy who has lost so much, until i took my time to reinvent my trading system.

i have started this on a live account. started it with 66 usd, on the 9th of this month. current equity is about 76usd. i intend to make 80% of that by the 9th of january, then i repeat.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2016
wickyyolo:

but you know your system is risky.. no stop loss
i found out that stop loss is what makes us lose. i calculate my lot size and use the lot size that suits my account.

i started the 300 usd acct with a 0.02 lot size. thats 1500 pips. instead of using 0.1 and having only 300 pips. it's why i restrict the system to a max of 4 pairs. the system doesnt use a stop loss. i'll only take a loss when my equity hits my aim
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2016
this is the live account i just spoke of. look at the time i took the screenshot

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:

i found out that stop loss is what makes us lose. i calculate my lot size and use the lot size that suits my account.

i started the 300 usd acct with a 0.02 lot size. thats 1500 pips. instead of using 0.1 and having only 300 pips. it's why i restrict the system to a max of 4 pairs. the system doesnt use a stop loss. i'll only take a loss when my equity hits my aim

iF IT WORKS FOR YOU... NO WAHALA
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
just hit my 80% target. . . in less than a month. i'll ride it till friday to see what i realize

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
still going. . . at this rate i might realize 100% in less than a month.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
the live acct

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
the live acct

What is your secret strategy ?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
wickyyolo:

What is your secret strategy ?
patience
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
patience

and following the trend i guess ...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
wickyyolo:

and following the trend i guess ...
sometimes I trade against the trend as well. I just have good entry and exit strategy, that's why over 95% of my trades are TP.

I avoid SL like a plague.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:

No sir. i dont code. i dont know anything about software. i'm just a guy who has lost so much, until i took my time to reinvent my trading system.

i have started this on a live account. started it with 66 usd, on the 9th of this month. current equity is about 76usd. i intend to make 80% of that by the 9th of january, then i repeat.

If you can give a very detailed description of how ur strategy work i. Can build an EA for it during my holiday.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
sometimes I trade against the trend as well. I just have good entry and exit strategy, that's why over 95% of my trades are TP.

I avoid SL like a plague.

you're a good trader bro. but someday you will know why you need a stop loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.