Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532644 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

If you can give a very detailed description of how ur strategy work i. Can build an EA for it during my holiday.
sounds nice
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
wickyyolo:

you're a good trader bro. but someday you will know why you need a stop loss.
nope. I hedge rather than SL. Stoploss is the killer. Especially when you're following the trend. Trust.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
lol
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
nope. I hedge rather than SL. Stoploss is the killer. Especially when you're following the trend. Trust.

I watched a man on YouTube who doesn't put SL and does hedge trading. you sound like him lol.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
wickyyolo:

I watched a man on YouTube who doesn't put SL and does hedge trading. you sound like him lol.
the truth is that SL is for people who like trading in a risky way. If you trade without risk, you really don't need a stop. The market will always go your way eventually. It's why I mentioned patience as a secret strategy.

If some people are given 10,000 usd right now, they'll be tempted to take a huge risk of 5.0 and then use a stop loss. But the truth is that if they use 0.5, they'll have 20,000 pips to trade with, and 10,000 pips if they use 1.0.

5.0 gives only 2000 pips to trade with, and is more risky. I trade with minimal risk cos I have a target of monthly pips.

I have a target of 1000 pips monthly.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
the truth is that SL is for people who like trading in a risky way. If you trade without risk, you really don't need a stop. The market will always go your way eventually. It's why I mentioned patience as a secret strategy.

If some people are given 10,000 usd right now, they'll be tempted to take a huge risk of 5.0 and then use a stop loss. But the truth is that if they use 0.5, they'll have 20,000 pips to trade with, and 10,000 pips if they use 1.0.

5.0 gives only 2000 pips to trade with, and is more risky. I trade with minimal risk cos I have a target of monthly pips.

I have a target of 1000 pips monthly .

to say something easy than action brother grin by the way this quoted post story is inconsistent with your Live trading post few hours ago. on your live trading you trades 0.05 on about $100 equity. "if this is not huge risk i don't know what i can call it then"

all the same if the bolded is not for advert. you are strongly welcome to the house. my name is currentprice grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sooner or later, you shall see reason why you absolutely need stoploss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
currentprice:

to say something easy than action brother grin by the way this quoted post story is inconsistent with your Live trading post few hours ago. on your live trading you trades 0.05 on about $100 equity. "if this is not huge risk i don't know what i can call it then"

all the same if the bolded is not for advert. you are strongly welcome to the house. my name is currentprice grin grin
I posted e different accounts bro. Don't fail to see that in your hurry to castigate
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
currentprice:

demo acct.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
live acct

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
and I've already met the 1000 pip target already...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DoroBad(f): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Sooner or later, you shall see reason why you absolutely need stoploss
those reasons are long gone
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
and I've already met the 1000 pip target already...
bro you need stop loss.

please always remember to stay out of the market when there is a major economic release, since you dont do fundamentals.

if not you shall get badly burnt someday like Pipsbasket earlier pointed out.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
DoroBad:
sounds nice
Waiting
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Somebody insists he doesnt want to use a stoploss , and the ITKs pushing him : you must use stoploss cheesy cheesy na by force?? please dont listen to any advice .... I personally dont use stoploss and when I preached the reason why stop loss is useless (when you arent risking your family savings or house rent or there isnt any significant news release expected) they just wouldnt understand.. Everyone here has PhD in giving advice grin grin .. .
DoroBad:
those reasons are long gone

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
jorel1:
Somebody insists he doesnt want to use a stoploss , and the ITKs pushing him : you must use stoploss cheesy cheesy na by force?? please dont listen to any advice .... I personally dont use stoploss and when I preached the reason why stop loss is useless (when you arent risking your family savings or house rent or there isnt any significant news release expected) they just wouldnt understand.. Everyone here has PhD in giving advice grin grin .. .

lol, me too i hardly use stoploss, the moment i saw that he only does technicals, for his sake, i had to emphasize and sway him to use stoploss.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sKeetz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Have your mobile number credited with airtime or data through our bitcoin/airtime exchange service anywhere,anytime !!

Make your order, send the naira equivalent in ฿itcoin of whichever network and have your mobile recharged instantly with airtime or data.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL ฿ITCOIN/AIRTIME EXCHANGE RATE AS THE VALUE OF BITCOINS IS EVER CHANGING, HENCE THE NAIRA TO BITCOIN EQUIVALENT AT THAT MOMENT WILL BE USED.

CALL/WHATSAPP 09090951260 AND PLACE YOUR ORDERS.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Cul4real(m): 4:55am On Dec 20, 2016
wickyyolo:

indicator or EA ?
it is an indicator
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BKings: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Please guys, like how much will it cost me tho learn forex and become a good trader? I don't mind if anyone here is available to teach too
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Waiting

i have a strategy, if you would like to to do it on your spare time...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Waiting

Rather let me model a strategy for you, then you go ahead. Nd code the algorithm....... Lol
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2016
BKings:
Please guys, like how much will it cost me tho learn forex and become a good trader? I don't mind if anyone here is available to teach too

Bring it on if you are passionate without ego issues and ready
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2016
It is not wise to execute orders without filing in th SL.. No matter ow profitable the. Strategy is, it is more or less like boasting with the market? Tp. Nd SL are designed for exits, dont be a black swan
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Cul4real(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Cul4real post=52048999]Please I need an expert who will help me to install a particular signal indicator on my PC. The first time I bought this trend indicator in August 2016, Unfortunately I couldn't install it successfully after which I downloaded the product and I later asked for refund from clickbank and my money was refunded. But I have intention to buy it again if I can see someone who can help me to install it on my PC successfully and I am ready to pay for the service. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Cul4real post=52094568][/quote]

Am giving out mine for free but i dont know if there are traders here who will like to have it to post day trading signals here. I might sound crazy but it is a whole new cash spinner
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
The strategy is doing the right thing at the right time, doesnt generate signals everyday but when it does it gives you what you want. Simple but not that easy

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
wickyyolo:

i have a strategy, if you would like to to do it on your spare time...

No problem but the strategy SHOULD BE VERY VERY DETAILED because when i will code it, you might not be there to explain them again, so i will go by what you have written down.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2016
pipsTaper:

Rather let me model a strategy for you, then you go ahead. Nd code the algorithm....... Lol

Your strategy must be profitable let's say 70% percent profitable, then during my spare time i will code it gradually but i will need a detail explanation of it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

No problem but the strategy SHOULD BE VERY VERY DETAILED because when i will code it, you might not be there to explain them again, so i will go by what you have written down.

The market reality and financial objective determines the strategy which a good model is built.. I do code ea to and simple command scripts. The ea i built recently was able to seize opportunity of market spikes, it cuts the losses as low as possible to absorb the shock of losses for some time and on the other rides the spikes when volatility is in action and trail the profits.i usually forget the ea on a vps but still i prefer the manual execution of my trades to avoid order void errors that happens in highly volatile markets which cann seriously affect my monthly target though chances it might happen maybe rare but i experience such error before. I have lots of them but prefer to execute account with serious business manually
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by wickyyolo: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

please give me your email and phone number we still have further discussion. #somethingBig
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
wickyyolo:

please give me your email and phone number we still have further discussion. #somethingBig

Every thing you need is in my profile, if you can type it attached screen shot and send it to me i will appreciate.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
DoroBad:

I have a target of 1000 pips monthly.
Believe me, if you have known this before you wouldn't have lost your money in forex. bros, You're just on the right track.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.