Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister (25376 Views)

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki / President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules – Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
BALLOSKI:
undecided u make me laugh. angry angry
Balloski... isnt it unfortunate for you to wail??
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Alphaoscar: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lionsclaw:
grin lol now u want to become ridiculous and trivial.
I made my remarks on back drop of a country that exchanges a dollar for 270 naira. So face reality and stop being cheeky

atleast its all part of cutting cost .
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by free13: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
#theliar..... angry
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Tinubutoto: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
handsomeclouds:
You want him to move in one car so you can assassinate him?
On the average each minister moved in a convoy of 10-12 cars during Jonathan's tenure
stop oozing rubbish, former minister of Niger Delta Orubebe as bad as he was had just 4 vehicles in his convoy
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
BishopMagic:

Deny it ever happened

Discredit the source

Defend the allegation

Deflect to Jonathan

Derail thread.

Ask the compromised Mods to Delete thread

Watch and see how all this will pan out here.

They have denied, defended, deflected and will soon derail and ask for deletion.

I can't keep track of your monikers again. I'm your No1 fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by safarigirl(f): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
BALLOSKI:
if only you have taken your time to read and know why i posted those pictures, you won't be this 'sillier' and quick to show you are less 'sensible'.

I have like the 4th or 5th post on the comment page of this thread, I think you can go check it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2835269/use-5-not-6-vehicles#41537667

If you are smart(which I realize you are not- though I used to think you are smart), you'd know that if I'm bringing pictures of a PM on 3 motorcade, I was trying to show why 5 for a minister in Nigeria is too much. Madam did I show Cameron on 20 cars to show I'm justifying what Lai is using?

Use your head!
didn't notice your earlier post and rightly so. The modify option is there for a reason so as to create a flow rather than disjointed opinions.

Apologies still, have a good night
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by BALLOSKI: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
cbrass:

If truly you a card carrying member you will use your wisdom in reading these post. Go back and read it again. He doesn't use 5 cars except he is moving with aides. I think this is fair enough
I read everything. I want to know how many aids he has. 3 cars are enough.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by BALLOSKI: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
safarigirl:
didn't notice your earlier post and rightly so. The modify option is there for a reason so as to create a flow rather than disjointed opinions.

Apologies still, have a good night
my second post was in concordance with The first one- not disjointed. The only thing I can say happened in my second post was the fact that I directed it to someone., hence making it inexplicit; the person understood me though.

maybe I went overboard- apologies too!
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by sorom4: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Weeee:
I don't really blame you. Is America not safe? Have you seen Obama's convoy? Please take a sit and stop spewing rubbish here and there.
is Lai, Obama?
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by chrisblack: 2:40am On Jan 02, 2016
PrinceAkbabio:
Rubbish! wat do u need 5 vehicles for? is dat how to cut the cost of governance?
our Nigerian polithieftians keeps amazing me. Happy new yr to everyone
so all his security details ,media men , civil servants ,aides and the minister himself should all make use of One car. mumu talk by mumu people.in normal settings a minster should have two security vehicles .one at the front while the other at the back. settle the rest in your low budget mind
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by justmenoni: 4:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Is Obama the minister of information in USA,are u always this daft and is the American economy same of Nigeria? quote author=Weeee post=41538255]I don't really blame you. Is America not safe? Have you seen Obama's convoy? Please take a sit and stop spewing rubbish here and there. [/quote]
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2016
justmenoni:
Is Obama the minister of information in USA,are u always this daft and is the American economy same of Nigeria? quote author=Weeee post=41538255]I don't really blame you. Is America not safe? Have you seen Obama's convoy? Please take a sit and stop spewing rubbish here and there.
Stop being an id. iot, I was talking about the security challenge. The other guy said Nigeria is safe so Lai doesn't need a convoy and I was trying to tell him that America is safe too, but Obama uses a convoy.

1 Like

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by BlackMariner(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I'm a card-carrying member of Apc.

I find this very annoying. I hate to say this, I can't believe Lai will be moving around with such number of cars having spoken for the opposition for a very long time - he should be seen as a prudent comerade, not a pound foolish one!

I am always sceptical of contrarians who begin their dissent like yours: "I am a card-carrying member of APC but..."

What does he need 5 cars for?
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by glossy6(f): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Weeee:
I don't really blame you. Is America not safe? Have you seen Obama's convoy? Please take a sit and stop spewing rubbish here and there.

So Lai is now likened to Obama. Yeye dry smell
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by justmenoni: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
U're an oloriburuku for comparing a minister to a president, isn't that an apere that ur madness is hereditary
Weeee:
Stop being an id. iot, I was talking about the security challenge. The other guy said Nigeria is safe so Lai doesn't need a convoy and I was trying to tell him that America is safe too, but Obama uses a convoy.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
justmenoni:
U're an oloriburuku for comparing a minister to a president, isn't that an apere that ur madness is hereditary
It's now obvious that you lack the intellectual capacity to understand simple things. I never compared a Minister to a president. I only compared the security challenges based on what that guy said.

The other mugu was saying if Nigeria is safe, then the federal government doesn't need security. I was only pointing out that America is safer than Nigeria, but American government officials move with security.

Now get the hell out of here.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by justmenoni: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Isn't it obvious here who is mentally deranged here I mean how can you compare the convoy of Obama with lai Muhammed security wise or not.. Mr oponu u ppl just act as if ur paymaster is ur mini god, stop been silly, how can a minister hv 5/6 cars in their convoy there ain't any justification for that and stop trying to push in down our throat u gerrit?

quote author=Weeee post=41581480]It's now obvious that you lack the intellectual capacity to understand simple things. I never compared a Minister to a president. I only compared the security challenges based on what that guy said.

The other mugu was saying if Nigeria is safe, then the federal government doesn't need security. I was only pointing out that America is safer than Nigeria, but American government officials move with security.

Now get the hell out of here. [/quote]
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by mikolo80: 6:52am On Jan 03, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I'm a card-carrying member of Apc.

I find this very annoying. I hate to say this, I can't believe Lai will be moving around with such number of cars having spoken for the opposition for a very long time - he should be seen as a prudent comerade, not a pound foolish one!

What does he need 5 cars for?
so that assassins will kill him without a fight abi .Tis the price of running a govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / Dino Melaye Rocks "Crying For Naija" Top To Mourn Benue Victims / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.