Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians (30272 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message / President Buhari's New Year Message For 2017 / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by arbitter: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2016
iokpebholo:
son of hate,u dey carry hate and anger enter new year abi.ok may this new year bring hate and anger to u in jesus name.

Hate? Are you fuckn kidding me? I have personally not given two shlts about the pathetic delusion spamming this forum from halfwits like you who somehow think all of us (well except you people) will somehow just pretend Jonathan was a saint whose name shall never be slandered. The man lost reelection for a reason. And that reason is there for all to revisit.

For a group of people that have spent the last 7 months spewing all kinds of hateful, inciteful, bigoted garbage all in the name of anger that their beloved hero lost you really have some audacity to call anyone a 'hater' for saying facts about how much of a waste your hero was.

That said, i see no reason to get in your way. Hail GEJ all you want, keep spamming this forum with irrelevant whitewashed crap about him all you want. Still aint changing reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by hudhaj: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
The Former president posted on his Facebook Page

"On behalf of my family and I, I would like to wish all Nigerians a Happy New Year. We are all brothers and sisters born from the womb of one Nigeria and as I have said previously, we would not be Nigerians if God did not will it. Having found ourselves as Nigerians by the divine providence of God, let us celebrate our Nigerianness and make 2016 our turning point year in which we embrace each other and work as a team to advance the frontiers of Nigeria in every field of human endeavour. In the 80s, our people sang and danced to the hit song 'Nigeria go survive'. I am convinced that in 2016, Nigeria will not only survive, she will also thrive and help drive the peace, prosperity and unity of all her people. This is something we can all look forward to in the New Year and beyond. May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria. GEJ."

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1070795959637444&id=105479482835768&refid=28
Good and inspiring message, same to you and a clear message to the biafrans.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by emeka2847: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2016
[size=28pt]GEJ, the man who presided over end-time corruption[/size]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Afikoo:

Make person forget a pass my neighbour generator exhaust for your window. Infact make Okada dance shakiti bobo for your balls día.
Product of one night stand
May you drown in the semen of your ga..y lover
Bloody irresponsible product of an abominable mating between first cousins
You shall be run ragged and ruined the way good luck Jonathan ruined this nation
Thunder scatter your nasal tract
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Afikoo: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

I will send you into exile. Ask around about me
Daft cu nt

Same way your parents sent you into exile after they discovered you came out from a wasted sperm. Multicoloured otondo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2016
arbitter:

Hate? Are you fuckn kidding me? I have personally not given two shlts about the pathetic delusion spamming this forum from halfwits like you who somehow think all of us (well except you people) will somehow just pretend Jonathan was a saint whose name shall never be slandered. The man lost reelection for a reason. And that reason is there for all to revisit.

For a group of people that have spent the last 7 months spewing all kinds of hateful, inciteful, bigoted garbage all in the name of anger that their beloved hero lost you really have some audacity to call anyone a 'hater' for saying facts about how much of a waste your hero was.

That said, i see no reason to get in your way. Hail GEJ all you want, keep spamming this forum with irrelevant whitewashed crap about him all you want. Still aint changing reality.

School those basta...rds
It shall not be well with them and GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by purple007(f): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:

I only speak my mind,didnt wish any bad but from your post it obvious that you cant even be a god of your family.lol who pray for anger and hate to someone for a whole year?who does that? Sadist abeg park well jor.... plenty plenty favour and joy for me and my family,kindly listen to Eben song title favour favour,that's what I will be getting this year
who ever wish good for someone wish for him self jare, i wish u all the very best this year has bro u shall see good, mercy and deliverance by God's grace. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year Dr. Ebele...
Nice message.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by bluaero(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Yhinkss:
This man is just seeking sympathy. He should just shut the Bleep up abeg. The mess he has cause this nation is what we are dealing with.

Is it the same nation you failed you are now greeting, I will rather listen to Tompolo than listen to him

My friend..going into the new year with bitterness is not advisable. You go just give yourself HBP.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Afikoo:

Same way your parents sent you into exile after ey discovered you cane out from a wasted sperm. Multicoloured otondo

Afikoo may amadioha spill your brains on a highway
Thunder scatter your family like Patience Jonathan''s scattered denture
Woe betide you and your owners, silly gas bag who should have been aborted in a gold circle condom
Konida fun gbogbo family e... eranko omo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2016
Whoever is moderating this Politics section needs to be replaced ASAP...
I mean, everything I practically read here are incited comments and curse...
smh... Useless rules...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2016
bluaero:

My friend..going into the new year with bitterness is not advisable. You go just give yourself HBP.

What is bitterness about people speaking their mind and saying exactly what it is?
May you and GEJ never know peace in this year!
Destructive cu nts
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Freemanan:
Whoever is moderating this Politics section needs to be replaced ASAP...
I mean, everything I practically read here are incited comments and curse...
smh... Useless rules...

You will make a good moderator, whistleblower!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by feaq(f): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Love u sir, wishing u nd ur family a prosperous year

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by francizy(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

He brought revolution in Agriculture especially in the Rice Value Chain, He encouraged our automobile industry, SURE-P, Railway system, Federal Universities, Our Airports, increased workers salary and corpers allowee, Constructed more roads than any Nigeria administration, PRESSID nko, etc. Is this not innovations enough to set our nation in the path of economic progress?

Should he have died for you to be pleased?

What policy direction is your present administration giving thus far??
I duff my hat for you GEJ! The only Nigerian ex President setting the pace in the Global Democratic World. A height that's a Evy of the Past Leaders and of whom the Current President can't attain with his body language.

I I love GEJ

You forgot YouWiN, agricultural and ghost workers scam he ended... grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Valendo: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:

GEJ could have done more than these given the amount of resources available to him. But he wasted it, now we are in dire economic situation. We can't even pay civil servants today without bailouts. Don't cite low crude prices an excuse. He failed woefully and that's why he lost confidence of the electorates. By the way please name the roads, railways he initiated and completed. Where is SURE-P today?

What do you know about economy? I hate to comment on this thread but because of the foolishness of some of you, it is good to set the record straight.

1, Are Jonathan policies anti development? I personally know 2 pple who won the you-win program and now they employ more than 100 pple. This compare to useless 5000 u want to get which to me is a way to land you and your cohorts in more abject poverty.

2 Consider his policy auto mobile industry. Does it mean anything to you?

3, Take Agric and look at his contribution, was there any meaningful changes?

4, How about Road? I personally know some roads constructed by Sure-P. It is your problem if you can't find any meaningful thing he did.

For once in the history of this country we see a meaningful contribution to our GDP coming from Manufacturing and services industries and u are here saying he has done nothing. Shame

We Nigerians like to deceive ourselves. We claim he didn't do anything but we fail to understand and compare the state of things before jonathan and after GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
feaq:
Love u sir, wishing u nd ur family a prosperous year

Are you from Bayelsa?
The way you are dressed like an otueke masquerade in your profile is something else

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by onuh12(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to you too, my able former presido, it's God's will that we are here today, if you have had the kinds of cooperation been enjoyed by the current administration, Nigeria would have moved to the highest level. Lets hope for a better day in the hands of current government. It's not your fault that oil crashed and people who wanted using their personal earning to rule Nigeria are now blaming your administration, when oil prices crashes before they assume the mountain of leadership.
Happy new year Nigeria @GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

You will make a good moderator, whistleblower!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=Freemanan post=41540990][/quote]

undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Are you from Bayelsa?
The way you are dressed like an otueke masquerade in your profile is something else

Hehehee...
You don kolo... Aswear

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ManirBK: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2016
This scumbag don killed Nigeria. After we realised that he want to Sale Nigeria and we gave him a Black Card.God go punish you where ever you are and we are looking forward to see your face at Dasuki Gate,kirikiri go be your grave!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2016
onuh12:
Happy new year to you too, my able former presido, it's God's will that we are here today, if you have had the kinds of cooperation been enjoyed by the current administration, Nigeria would have moved to the highest level. Lets hope for a better day in the hands of current government. It's not your fault that oil crashed and people who wanted using their personal earning to rule Nigeria are now blaming your administration, when oil prices crashes before they assume the mountain of leadership.
Happy new year Nigeria @GEJ.

What is this one saying?
Is there any common sense in the crap you just spilled above?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Magnetor(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Let's pray for greater Nigeria in 2016.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by bluaero(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2016
arbitter:

Oga it's a brand new year. Bitterness will not take you anywhere. Great leaders do not complain about the past..they move ahead to secure a better future.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by banio: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2016
You are the golden boy of Nigeria politics, weather they like it or not.
GEJ happy 2016

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ElFenomeno1: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2016
banio:
You are the golden boy of Nigeria politics, weather they like it or not.
GEJ happy 2016

Lol. Golden boy of Nigerian politics indeed
Torso
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Mamog(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:

GEJ could have done more than these given the amount of resources available to him. But he wasted it, now we are in dire economic situation. We can't even pay civil servants today without bailouts. Don't cite low crude prices an excuse. He failed woefully and that's why he lost confidence of the electorates. By the way please name the roads, railways he initiated and completed. Where is SURE-P today?

When NOI advised that we save for the raining day the association of thieving governors led by his royal thifiness rotimi amaechi fought the govt and claimed that it's unconstitutional for FG to withhold any revenue and that all must be shared.. APC was then the opposition and they made a meal out of it.. when NOI could not convince d governors to save she then advised that they make salary payment topmost priority .. again they refused.
If we want to blame any group for wasting our collective resources it's the governors forum and APC.. now buhari is bailing out states and they are not still paying salaries... this is 2016 a wailing wailer just emerged.
God help Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by bluaero(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

May you drown in the semen of your ga..y lover
Bloody irresponsible product of an abominable mating between first cousins
You shall be run ragged and ruined the way good luck Jonathan ruined this nation
Thunder scatter your nasal tract

You still carry this behaviour enter 2016? Wow. Hope seems lost for some people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2016
drss:
happy new year to our future nobel laurate. like play like play we don land for 2016. smiley
.Future Nobel Laureate? were you receiving BJ while typing this Ish?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Valendo:

What do you know about economy? I hate to comment on this thread but because of the foolishness of some of you, it is good to set the record straight.

1, Are Jonathan policies anti development? I personally know 2 pple who won the you-win program and now they employ more than 100 pple. This compare to useless 5000 u want to get which to me is a way to land you and your cohorts in more abject poverty.

2 Consider his policy auto mobile industry. Does it mean anything to you?

3, Take Agric and look at his contribution, was there any meaningful changes?

4, How about Road? I personally know some roads constructed by Sure-P. It is your problem if you can't find any meaningful thing he did.

For once in the history of this country we see a meaningful contribution to our GDP coming from Manufacturing and services industries and u are here saying he has done nothing. Shame

We Nigerians like to deceive ourselves. We claim he didn't do anything but we fail to understand and compare the state of things before jonathan and after GEJ.

GEJ was clueless big time. If he had done a quarter of what u just mentioned above, I guess he would still be President today. I feel you were one of the unfortunate TANOID with so must fanaticism without facts because you didn't answer my simple question. Watch PMB and see how a president should lead a country like Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost / There Will Be Chaos If Atiku Visits Ogun State —kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.