Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,797 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? (3331 Views)

5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? / Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by ohaechesi(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2009
Why do most married men cling on external affairs? This is becoming a culture to most men. Women are usually the ones to maintain and build their marriage, why? You may not agree with me but most of my friends are married and even the ones i meet in some social gathering are all married but you hardly see them with their wives in most social events, you only see them with their gal friends. Addendum, is it normal?
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by chukz4real(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2009
Is normal to the doer and not normal to the non - practicers. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by dibolic: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2009
well resion for that is i cant eat meat everday i need diffrient thing varity is spaice of the life so once in year fling is ok for my side ,
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by chukz4real(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2009
dibolic:

well resion for that is i cant eat meat everday i need diffrient thing varity is spaice of the life so once in year fling is ok for my side ,

You seem 2 be right. But, I'll advice anyone who hasn't practiced that yet never to dare it.

I tried that with one cool chic like dat and had found it very difficult removing mysef cos she happened to be out of this world when it comes to foreplays and the aftermath. They are everywhere, self trained or , ladies that can even make a newly wedded guy abadon his bride 2 days after wedding. I met another one in Kaduna who infact was like she attended it as a course in Harvard grin If not of His grace upon my life, Eh, grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by ohaechesi(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2009
dibolic:

interesting, could you possibly accord your wive the privilege of having her way ones in a year without stings
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by ohaechesi(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2009
chukz4real:

You seem 2 be right. But, I'll advice anyone who hasn't practiced that yet never to dare it.

I tried that with one cool chic like dat and had found it very difficult removing mysef cos she happened to be out of this world when it comes to foreplays and the aftermath. They are everywhere, self trained or , ladies that can even make a newly wedded guy abadon his bride 2 days after wedding. I met another one in Kaduna who infact was like she attended it as a course in Harvard grin If not of His grace upon my life, Eh, grin grin grin lipsrsealed

you are very funny but i must admit to my penchant to the supposed advise you gave to those who has not tested it.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by emilyone(f): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2009
most of those who engage in this unholy act are those who are not happy in their marriages but have no choice but to stay put , also there are some category of men who indulge in it simply because its the in thing among the circle of friends they keep. thats influence. 2 be contd!
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by ohaechesi(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2009
your points are well noted
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by chukz4real(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2009
emilyone:

most of those who engage in this unholy act are those who are not happy in their marriages but have no choice but to stay put , also there are some category of men who indulge in it simply because its the in thing among the circle of friends they keep. thats influence. 2 be contd!

Aunty Emilyone, its far from being not happy with one' marraige but gat something to do with one' attitude and previous relationship. Take for example, if a guy was dating a female sex pro before marraige and happens to get married to this pretty angelic young woman that lies like a log of wood at night and not willin to learn the stuff to the husband' satisfaction. No doubt, the man will always have the urge to back and eat from the raw source. lipsrsealed Ehm, to be contd as well. grin
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by ohaechesi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2009
emilyone:

could you please be elaborate on what could be the cause for a man not to be happy in his matrimonial home. perhaps we could trace other men that perpetuate similar act with such. pardon me if i'm asking for much
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by busygirl(f): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2009
This is something i have been thinking about for ages shocked shocked shocked
I wonder why some men don't have regard for the union called marriage. If marriages are like this, then ish scares me. Recently, a married man asked me out. actually, d guy was posing to be single. But little did he know, i had already known he was married. I stumbled on his wife's facebook profile by accident and i saw all the wedding pics. I was rily furious that day. Not because he wanted me, but because he had a veryyyyyyyyy pretty wife and to think that the marriage is not even up to 1yr ( after 9 yrs of courtship). I'm sorry if i sound sexist but some men are Cows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
For me personally, a married man is A NO GO AREA. I don't care if he's the finest or sexiest dude on Earth.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by C2H5OH(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2009
Why are you blaming the men? Aren't they cheating with YOU .
Try saying a resounding NO next time
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by busygirl(f): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2009
Well concerning my story. I said NO, because i was priveledged to see his wedding pics before he asked me out. I just kept thanking God i saw those pics. Imagine if i avn't, maybe i might have fallen for his cheap lies and being tagged as a homewrecker cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by prittigrrr(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
I have heard the excuses given before. If you want to taste other flavors, just dont get married.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by lojik(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2009
Men r like children, they always love newer "toys" (Sorry for d analogy). Men love adventure and always wanna explore where there's risk. Its in our blood.

It takes serious self discipline to remain faithful not just love.
I dont cheat on my wife though and i'm not planning to.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by lesbofes: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2009
THE ONLY PROBLEM THIS GUYS ARE FACIN IS DAT THEY THING THEY ARE WISE AND VERY SMART THEY DONT KNOW THAT WHAT IS GOOD FOR GOOSE IS GOOD FOR GANDER. AN ADAGE SAYS ( IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO) WHEN THEY GO OUT THERE RELAXIN WITH THE BEST BABE IN TOWN THEIR WIFE IS AT HOME WITH THE GATEMAN, COOK, OR EVEN HIS COUSIN EMJOYIN HER SELF SINC THIS STUPID REPSINSIBLE HUSBAND WILL BE COMIN BACK 12AM OR EVEN 2AM IN THE MORNING AND COLD THEY THIS TIME WEY RAIN THEY FALL AND IF HE ARRIVE THEY WILL BOTH PRETEND NOTHIN HAPPEN , BESIDES HIS WIFE IS GOIN INTO THE WARM ARMS OF HER BOSS NEXT DAY . WHAT BAFFLES ME MOST IS THEY THINK THEY ARE SMART BUT THEY KEEP BEING THE FOOL ALL DAY LONG.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by agabaI23(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
Because most of them work in the ministry of external affairs. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by lojik(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
Well, some of these wives have also cheated with other women's husband while they were single, so in those cases, na repercussion dey catch up with dem.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by Dclique(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
@poster
When you want to buy fruits why do you keep selecting?.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by Yumi(f): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
Coz instead of having self control they prefer to be weak and sleep around.  When there is a problem in their marriage instead of trying to fix it and put a bit of work and effort into the relationship as women do they find it easier to chat up another woman.  They have problems with their ego's and want to show off to their friends.

Once you are married you have selected your life partner, by cheating you are saying that your choice is wrong and your brain is not good for making your original choice.  Its a kind of self contradiction. smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by Yumi(f): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
ohaechesi:

Why do most married men cling on external affairs? This is becoming a culture to most men. Women are usually the ones to maintain and build their marriage, why? You may not agree with me but most of my friends are married and even the ones i meet in some social gathering are all married but you hardly see them with their wives in most social events, you only see them with their gal friends. Addendum, is it normal?

Thats why I love Obama takes his wife and family almost everywhere possible. Till that changes and men start to get rid of this corrupt mentality within their marriages, Nigeria will not progress cause till men stop destroying and being corrupt within their marriages and homes there will be no peace, civil war in homes, retrogressive marriages. No real progress. Sons carrying on the behaviour of their fathers. We do what we see.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by frank317: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2009
please everybody read my post carefully and understand the reason why men cheat?[/b]that is if u call what they do cheating

Men see sex as a means of satisfying a need.
women see sex as something more emotional, rather than a means of satisfaction.

if a man cheats, it is different from when a woman cheats.

now what do [b]i
call cheating?

cheating is when u give your heart to someone else, not when u sleep with someone esle other than your partner

most men who sleep with other ladies just satisfy a sexual desire or sexual curiousity without giving their heart. this should not be called cheating (but some give their heart, then u can say they have cheated)

but most women give their heart before allowing u to make love to them even if u pay them because to them sex is emotional. now this is what i call cheating.

this is why the society frowns more at a woman who sleep around than at man who sleep around.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by Yumi(f): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
frank3.16:

please everybody read my post carefully and understand the reason why men cheat?[/b]that is if u call what they do cheating

Men see sex as a means of satisfying a need.
women see sex as something more emotional, rather than a means of satisfaction.

if a man cheats, it is different from when a woman cheats.

now what do [b]i
call cheating?

cheating is when u give your heart to someone else, not when u sleep with someone esle other than your partner

most men who sleep with other ladies just satisfy a sexual desire or sexual curiousity without giving their heart. this should not be called cheating (but some give their heart, then u can say they have cheated)

but most women give their heart before allowing u to make love to them even if u pay them because to them sex is emotional. now this is what i call cheating.

this is why the society frowns more at a woman who sleep around than at man who sleep around.

Cheating is when you  ' satisfy a need with anyone other than your partner' 

Women cheat both emotionally and physically but men usually cheat physically

Its all still cheating and non of it is right ever.

I think men who cheat have low IQ's coz they are saying their original choice in woman is wrong. Their own brain is not right.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by frank317: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
Yumi:

Cheating is when you ' satisfy a need with anyone other than your partner'

Women cheat both emotionally and physically but men usually cheat physically

Its all still cheating and non of it is right ever.

I think men who cheat have low IQ's coz they are saying their original choice in woman is wrong. Their own brain is not right.

well, you might call it cheating. but how do u expect us both to have the same threshold for it when we have different orientation about what sex really is. all we need is ur understanding.

all i am saying is that no matter how angry u are about it, men will continue to 'cheat' for the reasons i gave above. if u condition ur mind and stop seeing it as cheating, then u will be happier.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by presido1: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2009
because most of them are external minister. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2009
dibolic:

vice versa hun u think I like chicken everyday either? you wife too will get tried of eating meat everyday
so you have no problem if she goes out looking for chicken meat?

poster to answer your question, Why do married men cling on external affairs? Men cheat because they are operating by external rules and not of their own will. The men who cheat consider the rule against extramarital sex as an unjust law serving the tyrants who own their lives, which could be their wives, the church, society, or anyone other than themselves. They see themselves as outlaws or flawed, maybe both, with guilt happening in case they believe cheating wrong, or the pretense of feeling guilty if they got caught but secretly reject the rules. It's a matter of character.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by Yumi(f): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
frank3.16:

well, you might call it cheating. but how do u expect us both to have the same threshold for it when we have different orientation about what sex really is. all we need is your understanding.

all i am saying is that no matter how angry u are about it, men will continue to 'cheat' for the reasons i gave above. if u condition your mind and stop seeing it as cheating, then u will be happier.

Isn't stealing still stealing no matter why you did it? Cheating is cheating whether done by a man or a woman.

I am not angry I never cheat and my body is clean and nice. smiley If a man wants to behave like a filthy animal thats his problem but remember he is destroying himself when he cheats on his wife cause they are one flesh. Hes the one who will have to explain it to God and might end up in hell.
I know a few men who have cheated on their wives and they lose everything its honestly not worth it.

He also looks stupid why woiuld I be angry about a man making himself looking stupid. Thats his choice and when hes lost everything he will realise that wasn't the best way and regret it all. Never mind. One day men will learn.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by Yumi(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
sexyLeamon:

vice versa hun u think I like chicken everyday either? you wife too will get tried of eating meat everyday
so you have no problem if she goes out looking for chicken meat?

poster to answer your question, Why do married men cling on external affairs? Men cheat because they are operating by external rules and not of their own will. The men who cheat consider the rule against extramarital sex as an unjust law serving the tyrants who own their lives, which could be their wives, the church, society, or anyone other than themselves. They see themselves as outlaws or flawed, maybe both, with guilt happening in case they believe cheating wrong, or the pretense of feeling guilty if they got caught but secretly reject the rules. It's a matter of character.

I tell you the funniest thing though men who cheat always think their woman aren't but usually the woman finds out they are then starts to look for someone else, making her exit plan. Sometimes women even just wait for the children to grow up then they leave but 9/10 times woman find out the man is cheating and they then do the same. They just hide it better so the man never finds out.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by frank317: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
Yumi:

Isn't stealing still stealing no matter why you did it? Cheating is cheating whether done by a man or a woman.

I am not angry I never cheat and my body is clean and nice. smiley If a man wants to behave like a filthy animal thats his problem but remember he is destroying himself when he cheats on his wife cause they are one flesh. Hes the one who will have to explain it to God and might end up in hell.
I know a few men who have cheated on their wives and they lose everything its honestly not worth it.

cheating is not the only sin man commits, if he sins he sin, weather cheating or anything. a religous man is a religous man, so lets not go there.

Yumi:

He also looks stupid why woiuld I be angry about a man making himself looking stupid. Thats his choice and when hes lost everything he will realise that wasn't the best way and regret it all. Never mind. One day men will learn.

It is not always the case. You might think he looks stupid but he is having fun and evn boosting his ego among his friend. so if he is careful he will end up loosing nothing and even u the wife does not know and everybody is happy.

u might be different from a whole lot of women, but all i am saying is that U the wife only have cause to worry when u discover that ur husband has given his heart to someone else, not when u hear that he has slept with someone else, because the former can be salvaged, the latter is almost a helpless situation.

with wisdom and little effort u can stop your husband from just sleeping with another lady. but, but u need God's personal intervention, your pastors intervention, your families intervention and the whole help u can get form even a native doctor to get ur husband back if his heart has been taken by another woman
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by Gamine(f): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2009
Man is a promiscuous animal.
thats all.
The sooner we all accept it, the better.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? by frank317: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2009
Gamine:

Man is a promiscuous animal.
thats all.
The sooner we all accept it, the better.
and how does that help u and me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes / If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? / Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.