Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? (2168 Views)

10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 4:50am On Jun 28, 2011
i really don't understand why there are some many married man having affairs out there, if u ain't happy in your marriage end the damn thing them.

but then it's funny how when they wives wants to pay back, they can't stand it, they always wants they wives to remain faithful while they act like slu*ts out side.

but if u really look at it it's not always they wives fault, coz most men will say coz i want excitement of sex else where. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided have u tried it with your wife first and it did not work out .

but man just go on assuming that it will be no fun with they partner so they think it's just best to find a new sex partner. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue nonsense men ( not all )

but men are just selfish pricks when it comes to cheating on they wives, and when they do get caught they decide to get a real conscience about they actions.

but by them u don't know it may be too late.

so why do man marry men cheat so much undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 28, 2011
You know the answer to this Tima. Married men cheat simply to get what they feel is missing in their marriage.

That could be sex, companionship, love, excitement whatever the reason, cheating is the most selfish act ever. tongue
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by MrsChima(f): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2011
You do know that MORE than half of these men that are married ARE NOT married legally right?
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 5:39am On Jun 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You do know that MORE than half of these men that are married ARE NOT married legally right?

really now that explains alot
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 5:40am On Jun 28, 2011
rokiatu:

You know the answer to this Tima. Married men cheat simply to get what they feel is missing in their marriage.

That could be sex, companionship, love, excitement whatever the reason, cheating is the most selfish act ever. tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Goldieluks: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2011
Lmao@ replies and tongues,I thot this was meant to be a serious topic? Well I agree with roktu and chima there.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Tosinville(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2011
Oops! its hotie tima again with her broken english.

Back to the topic, thats why i don't like marriage, u can't get it all in it. I only want a baby mama who can produce me a male child to be my companion, Hotie tima can u do that let me pay you $200,000? and pls don't later come back for my kid to claim we both own him.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Mynd44: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2011
Most married men cheat because they are DOGS no other reason.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Tosinville(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2011
DOG? i don't think so cos its easy to get fed up with same punny each & everyday in marriage but the love for his spouse make some men to stick to it & dats y women need to discover how much their men love 'em b4 signing a life contract. As matter of fact, there's another dna test for that now hehe!
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao@ replies and tongues,I thot this was meant to be a serious topic? Well I agree with roktu and chima there.
I thought this was a serious topic also. I guess she is addicted to putting her tongue out.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2011
nah this is serous i tell u but rokiatu undecided undecided undecided undecided i had to give her the tongue
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

lol true that
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2011
Tosinville:

Oops! its hotie tima again with her broken english.

Back to the topic, thats why i don't like marriage, u can't get it all in it. I only want a baby mama who can produce me a male child to be my companion, Hotie tima can u do that let me pay you $200,000? and pls don't later come back for my kid to claim we both own him.

Ya'll a bunch of squares like a motherf-cking grid aren't you angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2011
Hotie Tima:

nah this is serous i tell u but rokiatu undecided undecided undecided undecided i had to give her the tongue
Do I look like your mate? tongue
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Do I look like your mate? tongue

may be u do who know
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by MsPotato(f): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2011
cry cry cry Tima, u are right! I wonder why. . . cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Tosinville(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2011
Tima
Its certain if i hv my first child with u, he'll be ugly cos first born look like their mama.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2011
Tosinville:

Tima
Its certain if i hv my first child with u, he'll be ugly cos first born look like their mama.

we ugly people die We don't die, we multiply and then come divide you.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Tosinville(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2011
What kind of quote was that? hotie tima is back again lol
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2011
Tosinville:

What kind of quote was that? hotie tima is back again lol

you like Stepping on the bullsh-t, that's why you can be my door mat.

I don't need a pool, when i have haters like u to swim in.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Tosinville(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2011
I aint hating & never would i do that, anyway i like u & how am i your doormat? from the net? hotie hope u aint high on marijuana?lol
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2011
Tosinville:

I aint hating & never would i do that, anyway i like u & how am i your doormat? from the net? hotie hope u aint high on marijuana?lol

u have been identify has a hater on my list and will forever remain so, so pls
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by yamakuza: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

both married and single men have equal propensity to cheat.

Methinks it appears married men get more game simply because the (loose?) ladies consider them better options (enough money to have married, no commitment issues) ie they make better aristos
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2011
Hotie Tima:

we ugly people die We don't die, we multiply and then come divide you.
ROFLMAO!! WTF that is damn funny.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Kx: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2011
To get the best answer to ur question,

Ask king Solomon, and the other great kings that ever lived
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
rokiatu:

YES!!!!

Tosinville:

DOG? i don't think so cos its easy to get fed up with same punny each & everyday in marriage but the love for his spouse make some men to stick to it & dats y women need to discover how much their men love 'em b4 signing a life contract. As matter of fact, there's another dna test for that now hehe!

This is why you don't get married because you want punny 24/7. Marriage has so many components to it that sex as a major focus is bound to get you depressed and turn you into a cheat.
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by kpolli(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2011
all this is long story poster

just say ur hussie cheated on u
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
kpolli:

all this is long story poster

just say your hussie cheated on u

i am married retard undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by kpolli(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
fast poke so how am i slow??

did i ask if u were

think smart to get a smart response cool
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
kpolli:

fast poke so how am i slow??

did i ask if u were

think smart to get a smart response  cool

are u hungry  by any change undecided undecided undecided undecided

well i called u a re*tared it might have changed
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by Nayah(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
What about women? there are many women who cheat as well we have to be objective, but yes a lot of our brothers have affairs but you know my mother always told me "don't search for something otherwise you'll find but be sure of what you'll do when you find out" It's simply means unfortunately we don't know if when we'll get married he/she will be faithfull and when you are looking for prooves, be sure to make a decision, don't shout for nothing if you know you won't divorce or separate, be smarter as for me I would ask him three things

Respect ( be very discret and take care of your family)
Protection from intimate diseases ( and I can give him some condoms)
NONE child outside

Don't get me wrong ladies I am not saying we have to accept this, or pushing them to another women's arms but we ladies have to have a mature behaviour so that you can avoid some surprises even though being cheating is still very hurtful
Re: Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? by HotieTima(f): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
uuuum truu NAYAH some of our sister do cheat too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! Am Seriously In Love With A Guy That Dont Seem To Love Me / Girlfriend Is Ready To Dessecrate Her Marital Vows / That Guy/girl You're Friend Zoning May Just Be The Right One For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.