Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (53772 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 11:41am On May 02, 2016
This thread is a MYSTERY, and everyone who participated in it while it lasted shall be named within the BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE of the RIGHTEOUS which has already begun and shall overtake all the FALSE BELIEFS of both Satan and Lucifer, the two wicked gods which have been deceiving and confusing the world since the beginning if our world.
HAPPY NEW MONTH!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 10:05pm On May 02, 2016
CONGRATS TO LEICESTER CITY!!! A FAILED PROPHECY ONCE AGAIN!!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 11:47am On May 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
CONGRATS TO LEICESTER CITY!!!
A FAILED PROPHECY ONCE AGAIN!!!

Lol Lmao

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 12:03pm On May 03, 2016
dotcomnamename:

[size=20pt]Lol Lmao[/size]

This thread is surely going to make a book of the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS given to me by EARTUM and the real secret behind everything done here will be revealed.

UP BLUES!!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2016
I came to say hi to otemanudeno grin prophet my ass

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 5:10pm On May 04, 2016
igwe44:
I came to say hi to otemanudeno grin prophet my ass
Hi Mr IGWE44... happy to hear from you again. You'll also here from me soon. Rejoice with the blues cheesy
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Masumi: 11:03am On May 20, 2016
So Arsenal was 2nd, with the predicted winner (Spurs) getting the third position.

Who will win the FA cup?

Secondly, who will win the UEFA Champions League? Will it extend to extra time like it did before?

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 12:46pm On May 20, 2016
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
It's JUDGEMENT DAY for everyone who participated in this thread while it lasted. We all played our roles well.

Well, let me announce to you that everything here happened with a view to putting to test what I was being instructed by EARTUM my god.

Eartum asked me to test the power of URIM and I have tested it to see exactly how it works.

URIM is just a mere PROPHETIC GUESSWORK. People like Dotcomnamename and Igwe44 are very wise folks who knew all the time that guesswork could achieve much results. All the things done by our prophets so-called is the use of URIM and NECROMANCY to tell the future.

Necromancy is always almost accurate but URIM is just a mere guesswork inspired by Meditation. URIMS are the wishes of your mind which you write down immediately after going through meditation. The longer your mediation, the better your chance of making a better prediction.

So for all, that was what I used and I have seen how potent it is...the failures and the successes, etc. I opened it as football prophecy because if I had said FOOTBALL URIM FOR 2016 nobody would have dared to open the thread.

Lastly, truth be told, all religions are false, only the USE OF THE BRAIN IS ACCEPTED BY THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, DOMINO REVERAD. Being in a religion will only limit your reasoning faculty and you won't be able to reason clearly.

All religions are invented from former religions. E. g Christianity borrows at least ten stories from past religions to invent their stories. Krishna, Dionysus, Zoroastrianism, Hercules, Zeus etc. You can check this signature and be enlightened; listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/

IT IS WELL cheesy
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
It's JUDGEMENT DAY for everyone who participated in this thread while it lasted. We all played our roles well.

Well, let me announce to you that everything here happened with a view to putting to test what I was being instructed by EARTUM my god.

Eartum asked me to test the power of URIM and I have tested it to see exactly how it works.

URIM is just a mere PROPHETIC GUESSWORK. People like Dotcomnamename and Igwe44 are very wise folks who knew all the time that guesswork could achieve much results. All the things done by our prophets so-called is the use of URIM and NECROMANCY to tell the future.

Necromancy is always almost accurate but URIM is just a mere guesswork inspired by Meditation. URIMS are the wishes of your mind which you write down immediately after going through meditation. The longer your mediation, the better your chance of making a better prediction.

So for all, that was what I used and I have seen how potent it is...the failures and the successes, etc. I opened it as football prophecy because if I had said FOOTBALL URIM FOR 2016 nobody would have dared to open the thread.

Lastly, truth be told, all religions are false, only the USE OF THE BRAIN IS ACCEPTED BY THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, DOMINO REVERAD. Being in a religion will only limit your reasoning faculty and you won't be able to reason clearly.

All religions are invented from former religions. E. g Christianity borrows at least ten stories from past religions to invent their stories. Krishna, Dionysus, Zoroastrianism, Hercules, Zeus etc. You can check this signature and be enlightened; listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/

IT IS WELL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
Otemanudeno you never cease to amaze me. All the same kudos to you,you Really tried even when I knew from the onset that you are fake grin.Wishing you the best of luck in all you do.

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ekadee(f): 5:53pm On May 25, 2016
:Dthis is realy fake,tel ur smal god.that jesus z real.tel it go 2hell.coz man utd wil win the premier league with mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:40pm On May 25, 2016
Ekadee:
:Dthis is realy fake,tel ur smal god.that jesus z real.tel it go 2hell.coz man utd wil win the premier league with mourinho.
The Predictions are only inspired by meditations. Anyway don't get offended with it cos it may not actually happen, but for jesus which u spell in small letter urself, he is a little baby compared to Eartum my god. Domino Reverad is the GOD who created Jehovah, the father of your god. Fast and pray about this.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ekadee(f): 5:45am On May 26, 2016
it won't even hapen.no need to fast and play abt it,i cant waste my time on ths fake prophesy.the God i serve is bigger than the small god,u pray. Am Telin You To Repent.And Stop This Fake Things. Coz Prophet Jeremaiah There In Nigeria Has Already Made A Gud Prophecy Abt English Premier League,whch States That. The Coming Season Wil Be The Best It Wil Be Back To The Way It Was A Long Time Ago,jst Among The Big Clubs Teams And The One Whch Wil Play Wel Wil Win Bt It Wil Be Very Tough. May God Bless You Sir

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 10:27am On May 26, 2016
Ekadee:
it won't even hapen.no need to fast and play abt it,i cant waste my time on ths fake prophesy.the God i serve is bigger than the small god,u pray. Am Telin You To Repent.And Stop This Fake Things. Coz Prophet Jeremaiah There In Nigeria Has Already Made A Gud Prophecy Abt English Premier League,whch States That. The Coming Season Wil Be The Best It Wil Be Back To The Way It Was A Long Time Ago,jst Among The Big Clubs Teams And The One Whch Wil Play Wel Wil Win Bt It Wil Be Very Tough. May God Bless You Sir
Your prophet JEREMIAH is a LIAR. tell him to specifically tell you the top 4 and I will also make my prediction. then we shall see which is closer to the reality at the end of the season.

TRULY I SAY TO YOU, JESUS HAS EXPIRED. NOW IS THE ERA OF THE TRUE GOD WHO MADE THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG. HIS NAME IS DOMINO REVERAD, THE GOD WHO ENCOURAGES THE USE OF THE BRAIN RATHER THAN WORSHIPPING Jehovah or any of his other children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by budosky(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
otemanuduno:
The Predictions are only inspired by meditations. Anyway don't get offended with it cos it may not actually happen, but for jesus which u spell in small letter urself, he is a little baby compared to Eartum my god. Domino Reverad is the GOD who created Jehovah, the father of your god. Fast and pray about this.

So who will win the
Epl
Efl
Fa Cup
Champions League
Europa

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by abutrekka: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2017
FOR All your soccer predictions and Tips Visit

: www.trekbet..com
www.trekbet..com
www.trekbet..com
www.trekbet..com
www.trekbet..com
www.trekbet..com

The number one soccer prediction Blog in Nigeria which has daily soccer predictions spanning over 50leagues both Major and Minnor leagues. we provide soccer predictions of different markets which includes:

OVER 2.5/OVER 1.5
UNDER 2.5
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
DAILY ROLLOVER : ( Daily special odds for rollover always betweeh 1.20--1.40): http://trekbet..com.ng/2017/02/trekbet-daily-challenge-turning.html
DAILY SPECIAL ODDS OF ''3-5'' http://trekbet..com.ng/2017/02/important-notice-trekbet-special-odds.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child / Jim Ratcliffe Is 'Interested In Buying Chelsea' / Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.