Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (53843 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
MrWhaley:

Baba,my GOD will surely help you...tell your 'Eartum' that...because you need HIS help. cry
MrWhaley, pls explain to me why Yahweh(Nymphidis) could not defeat those peoplr who had Chariots of Iron. Thanks.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Another error revealed:

Genesis 32:30
And Jacob called the name of the place
Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face,
and my life is preserved.”

Exodus 33:11
So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as
a man speaks to his friend.
And he would
return to the camp, but his servant Joshua
the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart
from the tabernacle.

Then came Jesus to say this:
John 1:18
No one has seen God at any time. The only
begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the
Father, He has declared Him.

Then brother John the Jesus follow follow also says

1 John 4:12
No one has seen God at any time.
If we
love one another, God abides in us, and His
love has been perfected in us.

The last two have said the truth because no man has actually seen God(Reverad) at any time, but Nymphidis(Yahweh) the father of Jesus(Faulkin) has been the one they were seeing.

Eartum told me that Jesus was honest to never mention God as the one who sent him to earth throughout his ministry, because he respected the personality of the true God(Reverad), but rather, he was mentioning my father(Nymphidis) throughout his mission on earth.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Masumi: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Please guys,
This is a football discussion or forum and not a religious one. Talks about you god and whats not are just distractions and or digressions. We or at least most of us are first and foremost interested in the football predictions and not the other way round. so let us keep it as such.

Thanks you.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by kunlesehan(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2016
Masumi:
Please guys,
This is a football discussion or forum and not a religious one. Talks about you god and whats not are just distractions and or digressions. We or at least most of us are first and foremost interested in the football predictions and not the other way round. so let us keep it as such.

Thanks you.
Like say you read my mind. The matter come comot from soccer dey enter sorcery.
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ote please carry dis your thrash thread to the religious section. And stop derailing your own thread you bad loser

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dagr8(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
kunlesehan:

Like say you read my mind. The matter come comot from soccer dey enter sorcery.
Lol
Lol. I tire too
Anything outside football/sport and the predictions will not be entertained again.
Otemanuduno take note
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
dagr8:

Lol. I tire too
Anything outside football/sport and the predictions will not be entertained again.
Otemanuduno take note

Lol. Just trying to let them know that a failed prophecy does not make you a fake. Didn't Paul the apostle not say that Whether there is prophecy, they can fail but love does not fail?

Even scientists say some things and it doesn't come to pass sometimes. I just used that derailment to show them that the Son of Yahweh they are serving also failed some prophecies. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Masumi: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Just under 20 minutes remaining at the Etihad, can Kiev still pull an upset?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by MrWhaley: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Shey Dynamo Kiev don qualify now,abi??
One by one,they will fail.
You and your reverad...
Leicester ti take over! Even a "fake prophet" cannot prevent that trophy from going to King Power. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
ote good job asernal will lose home and away to barcelona in champions league

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ezyp(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
R102798p:
ote good job
asernal will lose home and away to barcelona in champions league
Abegi... Stop praising that loser

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dagr8(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2016
Funny world
Your fellow humans are interested more in seeing you fail.
When you fail, they can laugh,mock and make jest and they like to remind you have fail but when you pass they like to pretend nothing happens.
The lips of criticism and mockery is quick, fast and easy to open but that which compliment and praise like to be silent and always hide.
Hmmm. Funny Humans
Don't mind me, just learning about life and human beings
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Ezyp:

5/7 is a very good result I guess. Those who can't do nothing will castigate those who have attempted something. The word of Knoliud is coming to reality.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ezyp(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2016
dagr8:
Funny world
Your fellow humans are interested more in seeing you fail.
When you fail, they can laugh,mock and make jest and they like to remind you have fail but when you pass they like to pretend nothing happens.
The lips of criticism and mockery is quick, fast and easy to open but that which compliment and praise like to be silent and always hide.
Hmmm. Funny Humans
Don't mind me, just learning about life and human beings
I don't think anyone is interested to see him(the loser) fail... Can't you see how he played god and later insulted the GOD ALMIGHTY. If he had just wrote his predictions and stayed humble better.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ezyp:

Lol. A nairalander told me that the guy will come and brag today after Barcelona win, and he did. When he fail again soon he will vanish as usual, then win then he will show up again, then lose and then he run. Lmao. Fake people everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Ezyp(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Lol. A nairalander told me that the guy will come and brag today after Barcelona win, and he did. When he fail again soon he will vanish as usual, then win then he will show up again, then lose and then he run. Lmao. Fake people everywhere grin
Exactly
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 5:29am On Mar 19, 2016
dotcomnamename:

When Faulkin(Jesus) failed, what did you have to say to that? Read Matthew 16:28 "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Can't guess what interpretation Reverend Petelsiekongni would have for this. Lol grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
When Faulkin(Jesus) failed, what did you have to say to that? Read Matthew 16:28 "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Can't guess what interpretation Reverend Petelsiekongni would have for this. Lol grin

Stop diverting your failed prophesies. Get real! face the fact! Be real!

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 2:33am On Apr 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by grinace(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
All I can do is just laff

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
real madrid is almost out like what ote said
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Masumi: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Looks like you have forgotten that PSG has won the French league. Or you have given up on your on thread?

By the way, I have not fully read your link to your repentance, but if you have Glory be to God the creator of the universe. If not, it is never too late to give your life to Christ (the savior, redeemer and soon coming King)
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
R102798p:
real madrid is almost out like what ote said

Lol. dream on
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by R102798p: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
dot stop being arrogant of ote tread. at least he achieved something. what about yu
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by ebiagtales: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Masumi:
Looks like you have forgotten that PSG has won the French league. Or you have given up on your on thread?

By the way, I have not fully read your link to your repentance, but if you have Glory be to God the
creator of the universe. If not, it is never too late to give your life to Christ (the savior, redeemer and soon coming King)

Thanks a lot. I was a child of God from my childhood but I suffered a lot, so I thought he doesn't care about me. So I left him.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Lol. dream on

dotcom, watch how I will bring more prophecies and you will be more convinced. Anyway, Barca must win this champe grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 4:29am On Apr 11, 2016
So far so good, 7/9 of the prophecies has been fulfilled.

Leicester has made the TOP 4 already.
PSG has won the French league

Arsenal's curse still keeps haunting them, even though I have prayed for its nullification. grin
And they might go trophiless for the next five years as the prophet says.

Man utd and Chelsea are on the verge of not making top 4.

Real Madrid are about to be bundled out, according to the prophecy of the great prophet of BALL.

The PROPHECIES that fail show the imperfection of man. ONLY GOD CAN SEE IT ALL. WHO KNOWS IF SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS PRAYING HARD TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING CONTRARY?

Dotcomnamename, repent or get more negative prophecies on your club. grin grin grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by MrWhaley: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
So far so good, 7/9 of the prophecies has been fulfilled.

Leicester has made the TOP 4 already.
PSG has won the French league

Arsenal's curse still keeps haunting them, even though I have prayed for its nullification. grin
And they might go trophiless for the next five years as the prophet says.

Man utd and Chelsea are on the verge of not making top 4.

Real Madrid are about to be bundled out, according to the prophecy of the great prophet of BALL.

The PROPHECIES that fail show the imperfection of man. ONLY GOD CAN SEE IT ALL. WHO KNOWS IF SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS PRAYING HARD TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING CONTRARY?

Dotcomnamename, repent or get more negative prophecies on your club. grin grin grin
Bros,I am happy...at least,you have accepted that the ALMIGHTY GOD IS MORE SUPREME THAN YOUR POST. Good,I must confess...

Buh shaa,Leicester will still carry this league,considering the remaining matches they have at hand. Barca can carry the Champs,ion care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.