Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (53768 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by slam7000(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Why can't you go and open your Arsenal prophecies thread somewhere else? So what do you think about Arsenal vs Barcelona? However some of your 'prophecies' have failed within a short period of time. You said 3-1 for Arsenal but it didn't work. I prayed 5-1 for Newcastle and the world beyond answered my prayer. That is the difference between true and false prophecies.

I'm impressed with 5-1, however it was a wish and a coincidence. It was not a definite statement from you. If Chelsea had lost or drawn that game, you would still have had an excuse why it happened.
Your 5-1 wish was not as categorical as your "Tottenham would win the EPL" statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thank you my brother. The official day they come when una go all confirm say him no they see anything and that day go be via mancity not to qualify

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
slam7000:

I'm impressed with 5-1, however it was a wish and a coincidence. It was not a definite statement from you. If Chelsea had lost or drawn that game, you would still have had an excuse why it happened.
Your 5-1 wish was not as categorical as your "Tottenham would win the EPL" statement.

Why can't you also try to wish a score today and see how easy it is to 'wish' and get it. Igwe44 who wished 3-1 for his club today, pls tell me the outcome.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
For the record,there was never a time I said I was a prophet,am just an arsenal fan that want my darling club to win The EPL.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by slam7000(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Why can't you also try to wish a score today and see how easy it is to 'wish' and get it. Igwe44 who wished 3-1 for his club today, pls tell me the outcome.

No sir. I don't wish or predict. I'm only drawn to this thread because I'm interested in things like this especially when someone makes a definite statement.

I find it interesting just like everyone one else who visits this thread. I am interested in finding out if your statements would all come true. I don't make predictions. I only said that if Arsenal had lost or drawn today, you might have attributed it to the curse. Their victory today wasn't a useless. It was very important and could affect the race for the trophy.

I believe I'm not the only one finds this thread very interesting. Not everyone would be your fan. There would be doubting Thomases. There is only one way to prove doubters wrong. It's not by cursing teams but rather by praying that your statements come true.

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by augster(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

No sir, you are very wrong about the curse. Here is the curse I lay on them...
and even your curse has been broken! You said Arsenal would win useless teams that don‘t really matter...how about now?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by MrWhaley: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Well,my own is that I will wait till Tuesday to see if Chelsea will draw PSG...if they do,ah swear,I will believe effritin on that list!
Simple! Otemanuduno...I greet thee.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
augster:
and even your curse has been broken! You said Arsenal would win useless teams that don‘t really matter...how about now?
You are quoting me out of context sir/ma. I only said Arsenal will win useless wins that will not elevate their positions from the EPL TABLE. Wait let me go and quote myself.

otemanudun: . Now that my
curse is back on Arsenal, they shall win
useless wins and lose to fall. Useless wins are
wins that don't really count. Wins that does
not increase your position on the table. This
is even more painful.

ARSENAL, THOU ART CURSED BY THE ORDER
OF OTEMANUDUNO!!!

That's what I said. So after Arsenal won Leicester today, did their position on the EPL TABLE increase? Okay let me go and check the EPL table if Arsenal's position has changed from 3rd to 2nd on EPL TABLE.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
slam7000:

No sir. I don't wish or predict. I'm only drawn to this thread because I'm interested in things like this especially when someone makes a definite statement.

I find it interesting just like everyone one else who visits this thread. I am interested in finding out if your statements would all come true. I don't make predictions. I only said that if Arsenal had lost or drawn today, you might have attributed it to the curse. Their victory today wasn't a useless. It was very important and could affect the race for the trophy.

I believe I'm not the only one finds this thread very interesting. Not everyone would be your fan. There would be doubting Thomases. There is only one way to prove doubters wrong. It's not by cursing teams but rather by praying that your statements come true.

Please don't do as if you didn't read or understand my definition of USELESS WINS. Let me go and quote myself where I said something like that:

Otemanuduno:
otemanudun: . Now that my
curse is back on Arsenal, they shall win
useless wins and lose to fall. [size=16pt]Useless wins
are
wins that don't really count. Wins that does
not increase your position on the table.[/size]

This
is even more painful.
ARSENAL, THOU ART CURSED BY THE
ORDER
OF OTEMANUDUNO!!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by hykt: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yes Oh!!!!

Profit made again today

Wanna make some money with me......Check my signature
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dragonking2: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
augster:
Whether you like it or not otemanduno so-called prophesy is still valid... He clearly said that arsenal would win useless wins that won't affect their position on the table...Yes Arsenal won, but they are still 3rd position as it is which makes his so-called curse still valid..Currently, totheham are getting closer to the number one position and if totheham wins then his other prophesy will be fulfilled.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dragonking2: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
igwe44:
Thank you my brother. The official day they come when una go all confirm say him no they see anything and that day go be via mancity not to qualify
Why don't you wait till Tuesday to confirm his prophesy between Chelsea and PSG.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
I think its fair we strictly judge prophet otemanuduno by his 18 football prophecies alone. All other prophecies is what he his being forced to say by igwe44 continuous nagging

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Tval(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Suarez on a hat-trick tonight.
Aurier suspended for Chelsea fixture

cc: Coded01

Closely following.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by coded01: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tval:
Suarez on a hat-trick tonight.
Aurier suspended for Chelsea fixture

cc: Coded01

Closely following.

Did you see Messi penalty? shocked cool
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
SUAREZ is doing the thing. Welldone Suarez, the upcoming LIGA BBVA TOPSCORER ACCORDING TO PROPHECY.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Tval(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
coded01:

Did you see Messi penalty? shocked cool
I saw it on twitter. Make Henry and Pires watch learn
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dragonking2: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
otemanuduno:
SUAREZ is doing the thing.
Welldone Suarez, the upcoming LIGA BBVA TOPSCORER ACCORDING TO PROPHECY.
Although am still skeptical about your prophesy, but if Tuesdays own come out truthful, then I will confirm.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by coded01: 2:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Tval:
I saw it on twitter. Make Henry and Pires watch learn

grin grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 15, 2016
hello guys...I bring to you hope,and good news in the world of betting.. for all those who might have lost fortunes..and lots of cash..no problem it's time to recover back and gain every single penny.. visit this blog every single day and get daily free games
http://ajbolakelvin..com/?m=1
both accumulated and single tickets...God has been faithful to us we win every day...so why not give it a try..smile and thank me later...
http://ajbolakelvin..com/?m=1..AND ALSO
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SURE 2.0plus ODDS SINGLE GAMES EVERY BLESSED DAY..YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA WATS APP ON THIS LINE 08136480042...CONTACT ME TODAY. AND SMILE..
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 15, 2016
hello guys...I bring to you hope,and good news in the world of betting.. for all those who might have lost fortunes..and lots of cash..no problem it's time to recover back and gain every single penny.. visit this blog every single day and get daily free games
both accumulated and single tickets...God has been faithful to us we win every day...so why not give it a try..smile and thank me later...
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SURE 2.0plus ODDS SINGLE GAMES EVERY BLESSED DAY..YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA WATS APP ON THIS LINE 08136480042...CONTACT ME TODAY. AND SMILE..
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 4:21am On Feb 15, 2016
WINNER23:
get out from here baboon

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2016
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS NEWS:

:

Chelsea have been handed a Champions
League boost with Paris Saint-Germain
embroiled in a remarkable row ahead of the
first leg of their knockout-stage tie.
The French club have suspended right-back
Serge Aurier indefinitely after he insulted boss
Laurent Blanc on video, suggesting the coach
was involved in sexual activity with star
striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic .
Aurier, a key player in the PSG side, also
aimed derogatory comments at keeper
Salvatore Sirigu, defender Gregory van der Wiel
and striker Edinson Cavani.
The club’s senior pros are said to have
refused to play alongside the 23-year-old Ivory
Coast international again.
And furious PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi
has also suggested Aurier is finished at the
club, who host the Blues on Tuesday night in
the first leg of a Champions League last-16
tie.
source: www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-boost-psg-suspend-star-7371298

Can a divided PSG win a united Chelsea?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dmcdad: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS NEWS:
That remains to be seen.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

This prophecy of a chelsea victory has to come true
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2016
MrWhaley:
Well,my own is that I will wait till Tuesday to see if Chelsea will draw PSG...if they do,ah swear,I will believe effritin on that list!
Simple! Otemanuduno...I greet thee.

What if the 2-1 win in favour of Chelsea comes to pass in the first leg instead of a draw, will you still take me for a prophet or count me as a fake?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2016
I actually see Chelsea qualifying ahead of PSG.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Antell95(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Not what you think, but what will eventually happen. The EARTH may pass away, but the word of the PROPHECY shall not pass away without being fulfilled. Every jot and tittle of the prophecy shall be fulfilled. WATCH OUT!!!

I'm beginning to believe u..

can i contact you?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Hermanie(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

What if the 2-1 win in favour of Chelsea comes to pass in the first leg instead of a draw, will you still take me for a prophet or count me as a fake?

So I want to be clear with you. Are you saying that Chelsea will beat PSG 2-1 by Tuesday?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by MrWhaley: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Huh?! Please o shocked ...ahf already staked it. Let it be as you said it o...the draw must come first!
Buh shaa,till then. cheesy
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Austeenx:
I actually see Chelsea qualifying ahead of PSG.
Yes, you are my man!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by MrWhaley: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yes, you are my man!!
But let the 1-1 draw be first..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child / Jim Ratcliffe Is 'Interested In Buying Chelsea' / Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.