Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me (1282 Views)

A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Jimdonnet(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year guys.it's great we made it

i was hoping I enter the new year without a gf.last 2 months we broke up and now she is back.yesterday at 11:40 she called me and was apologising(she cheated on me twice on two different guys)

we dated for two years and I see it as two wasted years.nothing was moving up for me.

Do you think I should still give her a thought or let go.the two guys she cheated me on gave her money and bleeped her.I don't give her money and she claims she is not after it also

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by obiorathesubtle: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
No! this is a sign she's ready for marriage and wants to trap you with unwanted pregnancy..

run a way from her ooo.. for your own good!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Oche211(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
If nothing was moving on for u while u were wit her, u've got to move on nd forget her. 2016 is too early to get entangled with the problems of 2015. When 2015 ended everytin ended with it. Nw u've got a new chapter on a clean slate.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
@OP one must not go back to eat what he or she has vomitted.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by yomi007k(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op, all d guys above me have said it all.

"Don't Give u, ur almost there"

Safe
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by biz2get(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jimdonnet:

i was hoping I enter the new year without a gf.last 2 months we broke up and now she is back.yesterday at 11:40 she called me and was apologising(she cheated on me twice on two different guys)

we dated for two years and I see it as two wasted years.nothing was moving up for me.

Do you think I should still give her a thought or let go.the two guys she cheated me on gave her money and bleeped her.I don't give her money and she claims she is not after it also

See the bold lines Do you think you can go on with her again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by friendcharm: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Imagine your future wife with memory of 2 different guys testing your soup. What if those guys are better than you on bed? Will she forget the way they handle her? Please better hookup with new and fresh girls on http://www.friendcharm.com

1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Dotwillis1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ur EX is ya past nigga..... Leave ur past behind nd luk forward. Except u still v some unfinished business with her
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Aristotle96(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
No gree o... Why she wait till 11:40 just 20minutes to new year she come dy beg u... She be enemy of progress... Op reason am na... This na new year o leave her for 2015 as e don go... My opinion undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Humblegoodman(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
she is a LovePeddler if she slept with those two guys for money. dump her and let her go with her badluck. she will never change. Olosho will always be an olosho. if another opportunity presents itself, she will fk other men and collect the cash. she's bad news.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by vickvan(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op, i will just say, forward ever and backward never. I rest my case.
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by grad2012(f): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls new year new n better gal ok.
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Jimdonnet(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oche211:
If nothing was moving on for u while u were wit her, u've got to move on nd forget her. 2016 is too early to get entangled with the problems of 2015. When 2015 ended everytin ended with it. Nw u've got a new chapter on a clean slate.

yes that's true.God bless you
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by octopusfreaky(f): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
na only new year exes remember me .
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by cruzita(f): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
even if we advice u ,u go still do wetin dey ur mind.so no need
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jimdonnet:

.and you are asking if you should give her a thought? You deserve a Heavy Knock on the Head (a.k.a KONK) from your mother
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Jimdonnet(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
even if we advice u ,u go still do wetin dey ur mind.so no need

for where I know want bad luck for my life.new year new system.Unless I Bleep the bitch for free or use her for rituals
Re: My Ex Is Back Disturbing Me by Emac34: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jimdonnet:

for where I know want bad luck for my life.new year new system.Unless I Bleep the bitch for free or use her for rituals
U no want bad luck den 4get her

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) / I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) / She Tells Grandma That She Was Cheated On, Grandma Tells Her To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.