Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) (1286 Views)

Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It / A Valantine Witout A Val / Hmmm!!! Check Out These Four Hot S*x Positions That Will Boost Her Love For You (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by damiloladuke: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmm

Am based in Abeokuta...Quote me if you a pretty lady and welcoming

between 22-25

Whatsapp 08038606260
FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/sonya.blaze2
BLOG ; www.wenogetjob.com

Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by INTROVERT(f): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ayyya.... don't worry you will get.. okay kiss

Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
You would be surprised at such length desperate niggas could go to satisfy their desire. Being as old as you are, I thought you'd consider your age but...
SMH Pitifully.

Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by damiloladuke: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2016

INTROVERT:
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by VillageGOAT: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
See as you borrow money buy Shirt - 1000, trouser- 900, shoe- 1200 and come pose for the camera, come dey open your 32 yellow teeth, and you want a God fearing sister in the lord between the ages of 22-25 to come and date you for 1 day, you need 24 strokes of the cain from my high priest.

Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by damiloladuke: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:
You would be surprised at such length desperate niggas could go to satisfy their desire. Being as old as you are, I thought you'd consider your age but...
SMH Pitifully.

face your probzzz...am sure u got one
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
damiloladuke:

face your probzzz...am sure u got one
I don't have problems. I'm just amazed at how a grown man matured enough to marry a wife could be this undignified and puerile.

Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by firstking01(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
must you always be ftc, na wetin sefgrinundecided
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by damiloladuke: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:

I don't have problems. I'm just amazed at how a grown man matured enough to marry a wife could be this undignified and puerile.

are u sure u got no problems ...cuz i dont see any reason why you would conclude am of marrying age...and who are u to decide when its right for me to get married... does marriage guarantee success..am better off than married people

Please, kindly get yourself concerned about ur personal issues and don't spoil my time

Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by firstking01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op, i love the coperate dressing, my kinda outfits...but remove your mind from nairaland, esp romance section undecided
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by menabae(f): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
See advert grin
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
damiloladuke:

are u sure u got no problems ...cuz i dont see any reason why you would conclude am of marrying age...and who are u to decide when its right for me to get married... does marriage guarantee success..am better off than married people

Please, kindly get yourself concerned about ur personal issues and don't spoil my time

By marriage, I mean you could have acquired some self-respect over time, and perhaps you could get busy with something worthwhile, maybe important family issues requiring urgent attention other than being a free-roaming public nuisance on cyberspace.
And why would you say that you are better than married people?
Not only are you a juvenile, but also an ignorant toad.

Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by SurefireAsoOke: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hhmmmmmm
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by Smartguy001(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
OP...hope u dey ok sha....4 nairaland nahim u dey find babe....am laughing in Chinese grin cheesy

Such a sori dude undecided
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by damiloladuke: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:

By marriage, I mean you could have acquired some self-respect over time, and perhaps you could get busy with something worthwhile, maybe important family issues requiring urgent attention other than being a free-roaming public nuisance on cyberspace.

I guess you will wanna take a close look at my ID card tag, my family issues are nothing. God has taken care of that.

Thanks for the insult. God bless you

Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
damiloladuke:

I guess you will wanna take a close look at my ID card tag, my family issues are nothing. God has taken care of that.

Smh.

This guy/man still doesn't get the drift. You obviously don't have any family issues to worry about.
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
damiloladuke:

Thanks for the insult. God bless you

Why flog a dead horse?
You have already insulted yourself enough.
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by oodua1stson: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) by oodua1stson: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
damiloladuke:
Hmmmm

Am based in Abeokuta...Quote me if you a pretty lady and welcoming

between 22-25

Whatsapp 08038606260
FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/sonya.blaze2
BLOG ; www.wenogetjob.com
bro delete your contacts on here abeg

You fall my hand sha.....see as you fine reach na all these nairaland ekwensu you wan take do val

Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing / If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding / HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity