Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense (18148 Views)

Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / 12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition / 10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by drizzy009: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
I have more than 40 original contents on my blog, But I can't apply for adsense yet.. I have to for 3 months before I can apply.. Or is there a way instead of waiting for 6months
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by mubitechnology: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
after reading this post, I when back and check my blog I found out that must of you highlighted here has fully been implemented , because they first time I apply for Adsense, my application was rejected this was around December 2013, then last year December I apply again and I was approved within three weeks

but getting Adsense approval is just one thing and retaining it is another thing, always remember provide valuable content for you readers is the best way to grow.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by superwitboss: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chiscomax:

I will mention you again, sorry for the inconveniences. What if it is a hosted wordpress.org site? Can absence still be used?

Definitely YES just make sure you are ready before you apply
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by fleps(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
I disagree with up to 50% of what the OP has highlighted.

But lemme analyze it.

1) Original Content

That is very true. In fact it is the number one thing to be considered here. I approved my first AdSense with 50 original posts

2) Page views

I totally disagree with this!!! 5,000 page views monthly? Common. This story of 5k views is what you will normally see on popular blogs writing about this topic. Within two months, I got my first AdSense approved with a meagre traffic. I recently got another approved yesterday and I finished designing the blog last year December still with 100 to 400 views weekly.

3) Load Time

I agree with this as well but not in full. You just need a good site that loads well and not so perfect.

4) Domain Age

Error! For sites it will take some time. For .com sites, you can apply immediately so long you have your content. The total AdSense accounts I have now were not gotten after waiting 6 months each. Original content is key.

5) I agree with basic pages like about us, terms and conditions but what's 'our rules'? Na betting website? Insated have Contact Page, Privacy Policy...

6) From 6 to the end are not important but necessary especially 3rd party ads and images.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by fleps(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
drizzy009:
I have more than 40 original contents on my blog, But I can't apply for adsense yet.. I have to for 3 months before I can apply.. Or is there a way instead of waiting for 6months

That is not true. You do not have to wait. Apply immediately. Except if you have a ..com
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by kasysleek(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Very tru about removing third party ads before applying and also original content counts *wrked for me*

All I need now is more traffic and custom domain.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by drizzy009: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
fleps:

That is not true. You do not have to wait. Apply immediately. Except if you have a ..com
I already bought a domain... www.techgeekng.com

How do I apply?
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by kasysleek(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
drizzy009:
How do I apply?
Nice blog bro!
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by drizzy009: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
kasysleek:

Nice blog bro!
Thanks my Man
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by bmsteady(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
My google adsense was approved last week but I don't have website except my account on blog, google+ facebook, twitter, linkedin. How am I going to generate traffic and make cash?
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by cooldays(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
I be most of the stuff are right but some are wrong too. I have seen people pick up adsense account without fulfilling some of your stated conditions.

www.gsmgist.com
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chiscomax:
I have some questions I know people here can help me with answers.

1) I have a WordPress website, can I use Google Adsense with it?

2)what other company offers adverts and pay just like Google absence?
3)for a download website, what is the criteria for applying for absence?

Thanks people of God!

ADSENSE oga!
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by CyberPrince: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please, all adsense users... I heard and also observed that it is very rarely to see Google adsense approve wapka site,.

My questions are:
-Is this true or not

-if true, what are the causes u suggested and solutions to them

-if not true, why have not been approved since. ..

-any other best pay per click advertisement that won't slow down the loading time of page and that pay well almost like adsense..

-any suggestion on wapka CEO to boost traffic from Google..

Thanks for ur time. .

Woll be expecting ur kindly response. ..
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by SamJed(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
I am using a . name....like how much will it cost me to get a custom domain name from google
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by lakesider(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
though some of this might be right
I see this as rubbish, no detail analysis
I dont know why seun allows people without knowledge about a topic give write up
if nigeria must be great it starts from what nigerians are fed with
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Emeka71(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
kasysleek:
Very tru about removing third party ads before applying and also original content counts *wrked for me*

All I need now is more traffic and custom domain.
Give us your Blog site then because some of us like reading blogs.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by GreatManBee: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mediapace:
These are the ten basic fundamentals you must know before Applying for google Adsense :

1.You must have Enough original contents : :
Nowadays,website owners are lazy,they only do copy and paste from one site to another,before applying for adsense,you need at least 35 original contents in your website,even if you want to do copy and paste,make them minimal ,if you post copy and paste contents,to google it løoks like spamming their website,Some webmasters even go to the extent of copying and pasting without putting the Original website link.
Stop it Now .

2.Pageviews : Though,Google Adsense doesn't use traffic to rank Who they give adsense codes to,you still need it,you need at least 5,000 page views per month due to my own experience,even if google accept you with less traffic,who will click the Ads?

3.Perfect load time :- Don't destroy your webpages with irrelevant images that increases load time,google Adsense bot hate sites that inconvenient members

4.Domain Age :-
Your domain age must not be less than 6 Months before applying here in Nigeria,the reason is that some websites decieve adsense team by applying with other domain and after getting the adsense code,put it into theirs.

5.Important Navigation pages :
These pages:
* About us
*Terms and conditions
*our Rules should also be there, it is one of the main key objects google uses to consider applicants,it mostly fits at the footer and must be at the footer of your page before applying

6.Remember to remove all other third party ads before applying :
Adsense wants no competition,remember to remove all other third party ads before applying and not even infolinks,though infolinks can still stay

7.You site must be Users friendly :
Your site must have a very good design and not colour riot,Make your design good before applying.

8.Don't buy traffic : Buy Traffic is an illegal act that adsense bot hate seeing,your website traffic must be legal i.e. Gained from good source !

9.Your website posts must have images : Images sometimes give answers to topics without even reading,make your contents rich in image and don't misuse it by ading more than enough
10.webmsasters, add yours "Our list is incomplete without your help
Note : Adsense terms changes everyday

source : http://mediapace.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112572675.xhtml?tema=5
Cc : Lalasticlala , seun
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by missKiffy(f): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:
On behalf of me(McBrooklyn), Bill Gate, Aliko Dangote, Alice L. Walton, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckaberg, Barrack Obama...Myself and other Billionaires, We wish you a Prosperous New Year 2016........ #McBrooklyn cares.
Smh
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Emeka71(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
bmsteady:
My google adsense was approved last week but I don't have website except my account on blog, google+ facebook, twitter, linkedin. How am I going to generate traffic and make cash?
LinkedIn is reliable, Nairaland Forum is over very reliable, Facebook is not too reliable, Twitter is a little reliable if only you have many enlightened followers, you can also manage to get traffic from dating sites like Peperonity.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by adeememman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mediapace:
These are the ten basic fundamentals you must know before Applying for google Adsense :

Nowadays,website owners are lazy,they only do copy and paste from one site to another,before applying for adsense,you need at least 35 original contents in your website,even if you want to do copy and paste,make them minimal ,if you post copy and paste contents,to google it løoks like spamming their website,Some webmasters even go to the extent of copying and pasting without putting the Original website link.
Stop it Now .

2.Pageviews : Though,Google Adsense doesn't use traffic to rank Who they give adsense codes to,you still need it,you need at least 5,000 page views per month due to my own experience,even if google accept you with less traffic,who will click the Ads?

3.Perfect load time :- Don't destroy your webpages with irrelevant images that increases load time,google Adsense bot hate sites that inconvenient members

Your domain age must not be less than 6 Months before applying here in Nigeria,the reason is that some websites decieve adsense team by applying with other domain and after getting the adsense code,put it into theirs.

These pages:
* About us
*Terms and conditions
*our Rules should also be there, it is one of the main key objects google uses to consider applicants,it mostly fits at the footer and must be at the footer of your page before applying

Adsense wants no competition,remember to remove all other third party ads before applying and not even infolinks,though infolinks can still stay

Your site must have a very good design and not colour riot,Make your design good before applying.

8.Don't buy traffic : Buy Traffic is an illegal act that adsense bot hate seeing,your website traffic must be legal i.e. Gained from good source !

9.Your website posts must have images : Images sometimes give answers to topics without even reading,make your contents rich in image and don't misuse it by ading more than enough

u made a lot of sense. Take five
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by obrien29(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
drizzy009:
How do I apply?
nice blog, friend. Very nice!
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by fleps(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
drizzy009:

How do I apply?

www.google.com/adsense
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by sammyotukoya(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
i have adsense and also over 1k viewers per day yet the income is low!! undecided! any help sad sad sad sad

slimxclusive.com is my blog
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by fleps(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
lakesider:
though some of this might be right
I see this as rubbish, no detail analysis
I dont know why seun allows people without knowledge about a topic give write up
if nigeria must be great it starts from what nigerians are fed with

Bro same here o! Most of the things here are wrong info. The OP probably copied it from somewhere and edited some of it to suit the Nigerian context. This should not be on front page because over 50% info is wrong.

I think the mod for Webmasters is not well informed enough to know this or even experienced enough with Adsense.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Mediapace: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bro the article you read wasn't copied nor stolen.
And what tells you that the informations are wrong?
fleps:

Bro same here o! Most of the things here are wrong info. The OP probably copied it from somewhere and edited some of it to suit the Nigerian context. This should not be on front page because over 50% info is wrong.

I think the mod for Webmasters is not well informed enough to know this or even experienced enough with Adsense.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by zieraw2005(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
superwitboss:
In addition to the one above,

Privacy Policy page is the number one thing AdSense check for on every blog before it's been review (compare and contrast top website privacy policy to make yours)

You must have "Home" "About us" "Contact us" and "Privacy Policy" on your blog(These four items plays a very important role in getting AdSense approval, If you don't have this pages, it will be difficult for you to scale through AdSense review stage).

Add "Popular post", "Recent post", "Related post" widget to ur blog.

Make sure your About us is in line with Google+ not blogger about us

Register your own domain and stop using sub domain, Although some people still get approved with .com

To be on a saver side, your domain age must be at least 3 months old before applying

Your blog need a good design and original post.

AdSense love simple plain design so maintain the KISS principle.

Mobile optimization and easy navigation of blog is also important however customize template may have or may not befriendly

Make sure you don't have adult pictures or content on your site

PM directly if you have problem getting approval.

bro I just pm you now . pls I have done all these u guys said here.
I even got YouTube AdSense account.

yet to link it with my blog is to no avail.

my blog is www.crimenewsng.com
email zierawdgnomic@gmail.com
your help will be accepted. I got tired of applying so for like 3 months now, I didn't post on it.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Dragonking: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
drizzy009:

How do I apply?
Please how can I buy a domain?
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Mediapace: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
1.yes
2.adsbronco.com,revenuehits.com,send me pm for more
3.Criteria is thesame for all
Chiscomax:
I have some questions I know people here can help me with answers.

1) I have a WordPress website, can I use Google Adsense with it?

2)what other company offers adverts and pay just like Google absence?

3)for a download website, what is the criteria for applying for absence?

Thanks people of God!
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by economia: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mediapace:

Stop it Now .

These pages:
* About us
*Terms and conditions

Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mediapace:
1.yes
2.adsbronco.com,revenuehits.com,send me pm for more
3.Criteria is thesame for all

I sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.