Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense (18147 Views)

Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / 12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition / 10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls, how do i edit my simple template on blogger to a more customised one. thanks
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by fleps(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro the article you read wasn't copied nor stolen.
And what tells you that the informations are wrong?

Okay. Sorry sir for the wrong accusations. Probably you read from somewhere and rewrote without having firsthand experience or you have only approved only one or two AdSense accounts.

I have approved accounts upon accounts and I have helped many in getting their approval... AGE OF DOMAIN does not matter. PAGEVIEWS must not be 5k monthly. These are not true and are seen on foreign blogs. IT IS INDIA AND SOME ASIAN COUNTRIES that must have domain age up to six months. THIS IS NEVER SO FOR NIGERIA as your post claims
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by oyebamijiojo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
i av a website and am new in the business, can i get someone that can help me manage it or assist me to get google ads for me to b earning on it. 08130927461, 09050171683, 58ED76C7.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by expressglory: 3:28am On Jan 02, 2016
NO ANSWER for now.The people here are not people of God!

Chiscomax:
I have some questions I know people here can help me with answers.

1) I have a WordPress website, can I use Google Adsense with it?

2)what other company offers adverts and pay just like Google absence?

3)for a download website, what is the criteria for applying for absence?

Thanks people of God!
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 02, 2016
*Do not violate their TOC*
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by qtx(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Pls appraise this blog [url]robminds.com[/url] for possible adsense approval. Though the number of articles are get up to 35, what is the chance that if continued this way by the time the articles are enough there will be easy adsnes approval on it? The site is above 6 months old.
Kindly note that every content and image you see on this blog is original and crafted by me.
Tell me what you think pls. Thank you
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by SalesConsultant(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2016
drizzy009:
I have more than 40 original contents on my blog, But I can't apply for adsense yet.. I have to for 3 months before I can apply.. Or is there a way instead of waiting for 6months

Yes.... I applied for adsense and get approval within 24 hours.

I share same idea with friends and they got approval within a week.

checkout: www.intimategist.com

Meanwhile, I have two approved accounts already. One available for sale.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2016
I think my blog is ready for AdSense. All that's remaining is 6 months to reach
basicnaijaneeds..com.ng
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by wink2015(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Better money even dey adsense![/size]
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Chiscomax(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2016
expressglory:
NO ANSWER for now.The people here are not people of God!

lol
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Tufan(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by drizzy009: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dragonking:
Please how can I buy a domain?
i.bought from www.godaddy.com

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by drizzy009: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
obrien29:

nice blog, friend. Very nice!
Thanks
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Mediapace: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
How much per year?
drizzy009:
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by McBrooklyn(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
missKiffy:

Smh
Make the pretty head no fall down, Dear! kiss
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
fleps:

Okay. Sorry sir for the wrong accusations. Probably you read from somewhere and rewrote without having firsthand experience or you have only approved only one or two AdSense accounts.

I have approved accounts upon accounts and I have helped many in getting their approval... AGE OF DOMAIN does not matter. PAGEVIEWS must not be 5k monthly. These are not true and are seen on foreign blogs. IT IS INDIA AND SOME ASIAN COUNTRIES that must have domain age up to six months. THIS IS NEVER SO FOR NIGERIA as your post claims

Can Adsense approve Naija sports blog that have sports prediction content?
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Musa4sure: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
I got an Adsense Account for sale call me if u interested on 08143819887
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Dragonking: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
drizzy009:
Thanks bro...Pls how much does it cost and hope they provide security against hacking etc?
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by fleps(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

Can Adsense approve Naija sports blog that have sports prediction content?

Sir, I doubt. But give it a trial. You could scale through. Else, it means you have to buy.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Musa4sure: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Elijahrona2:
I think my blog is ready for AdSense. All that's remaining is 6 months to reach
basicnaijaneeds..com.ng

I got adsense for Sale if you interested
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
fleps:

Sir, I doubt. But give it a trial. You could scale through. Else, it means you have to buy.

Okay. . Won't they ban it if i buy?
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by fleps(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

Okay. . Won't they ban it if i buy?

No sir. You will never be banned. Guys who sell AdSense (Well, let me use myself as example) get these AdSense approved with real blogs where original content posts have been written and the website meets the guidelines of Adsense. For example, you open a new blog, write articles and then apply for AdSense which is a normal process. Me as well, open NEW BLOGS, write ORIGINAL ARTICLES, APPLY with each of them, get approved LEGALLY, then sell to those who may not be able to get approved by transferring ownership of the AdSense Account to the email of whosoever wants to buy

The catch here is the KNOWLEDGE (I have a thread stating all the steps already). I know what it takes to prepare a website for google adsense. Also involved is HARDWORK. I spend time to write original articles since copy and paste articles on a website can never get approved. I spend money to buy domain and host, spend time to write the articles (45 - 50 300 Words articles) and then apply and wait to get approved.

The thing is almost every body wants to go into the entertainment niche and because you cannot write articles there (at least 300 words. Wetin u wan write sef, no be only picture and 10 words?) you may have to buy Adsense to use. Even those that have niche websites may not have the time to write the whole articles and may need Adsense to use immediately.

For me, I would advise you have your blog and apply. Go through the hardwork and time. But if you can not, I can sell to you and you will never get ban because I get them approved the legal way and only have to transfer the account ownership to you once payment is made.

Please be warned! There are scammers everywhere. On Nairaland, one of the measures (NOT SURE PROOF) of knowing scammers is if they just registered (e.g 1, 2, 3 months back or even 3-7 days back) and they immediately want to sell something or want to buy something.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by Entertain9jar(f): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
I want to buy, whats ur contact? This is my blog link >>> newsnewsblog..com
fleps:

No sir. You will never be banned. Guys who sell AdSense (Well, let me use myself as example) get these AdSense approved with real blogs where original content posts have been written and the website meets the guidelines of Adsense. For example, you open a new blog, write articles and then apply for AdSense which is a normal process. Me as well, open NEW BLOGS, write ORIGINAL ARTICLES, APPLY with each of them, get approved LEGALLY, then sell to those who may not be able to get approved by transferring ownership of the AdSense Account to the email of whosoever wants to buy

The catch here is the KNOWLEDGE (I have a thread stating all the steps already). I know what it takes to prepare a website for google adsense. Also involved is HARDWORK. I spend time to write original articles since copy and paste articles on a website can never get approved. I spend money to buy domain and host, spend time to write the articles (45 - 50 300 Words articles) and then apply and wait to get approved.

The thing is almost every body wants to go into the entertainment niche and because you cannot write articles there (at least 300 words. Wetin u wan write sef, no be only picture and 10 words?) you may have to buy Adsense to use. Even those that have niche websites may not have the time to write the whole articles and may need Adsense to use immediately.

For me, I would advise you have your blog and apply. Go through the hardwork and time. But if you can not, I can sell to you and you will never get ban because I get them approved the legal way and only have to transfer the account ownership to you once payment is made.

Please be warned! There are scammers everywhere. On Nairaland, one of the measures (NOT SURE PROOF) of knowing scammers is if they just registered (e.g 1, 2, 3 months back or even 3-7 days back) and they immediately want to sell something or want to buy something.
Re: 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense by pmartini10: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2017
Freshly approved google adsense account for sale. Contact me if you re interested 07037366700

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.